Quebecker nli
05/25/2005 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I think STC page is now a fake...
Stranger Than Fiction

You know that online doc? If not, go read it there:

[link to www.apfn.org]

For those who know or have read it, I just want to mention that I have a different, more complete copy of it, save about 1 1/2 year ago. I also printed it.

Now there is entire sections missing on the online version and the mirror site is always down...

So... What do ya think, that page is now a fake?

I am ooooooooooooooooooo glad I printed/saved it!
Anonymous Coward
12/08/2005 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I think STC page is now a fake...
haven´t you heard, all media webpages (mainstream or alternative) are fake!

where you been dude?
Quebecker nli
Report Abusive Post
hummmm ( cheers ) I was humm... working ? lol

I will post an online copy on my site muahahaha and lets see what happen!
Quebecker nli
Report Abusive Post
I will post it today on my site, the online copy is not here with me, just the printed one.

You will all be able to see the differences soon.

DOH! just saw title... STF not STC lol...
Quebecker nli
Report Abusive Post
Here it is, enjoy the difference, saved 8 April 2004:

[link to www.jonathanbouchard.com]

And look at the version they have online now:

[link to www.apfn.org]

Hummmmmm....
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Home | News | Photo Gallery | Forum | Links | Articles | Pantheon | Music | Contact
View Cart
Register Now!
Home | Contact | Sign In

Corsets Ritual Robes Magickal Supplies Jewelry Books Forum News Art Gallery

TOP SELLERS
Amulets & Talismans

Sheela-Na-Gig Pendant

Statuary

Ganesha Statue

Pendants

Woman Facing Moon Pendant

Crystals & Stones

Amethyst Pyramid

Accessories

Telekinetic Enhancer

Accessories

Gorgeous Horn Bowl

Wands

Rose Quartz Wand

Amulets & Talismans

Exquisite Medusa Pendant

Athames

Winged Scarab Athame

Subtotal $0.00

Print Blank Order Form

Back to Forum
Post New Thread
Reply to Thread
View Favorites

A day at the beach
Anonymous Coward
5/24/2005
8:12 pm EDT A day at the beach

The next day after our poo fest we all went to the beach for some fun. We found a nice deserted beach with almost no people to be found in any direction. We brought along a tarp so we could all get down and dirty again. My girlfriend had brought along her irish wolf hound too...oh what an orgasmic day this promised to be. I just loved the way the dog screwed her every time I went to visit her at her place.
We found a likley loking hollow to lay the tarp and spread it out on the ground. By this time we were all hanging to crap again and all of our mouths were watering with scattish delight at the prospect of gobbling eachothers poo once again. It was very addictive. We all got naked and lay in a triangle. I had my mouth firmly pressed against my girlfriends ass hole. My girlfriend wanted a taste of my husbands shit this time so she was at his ass. The dog stood in the middle wondering what us strange humans were up to. My husband greedily licked my ass while I began to squeeze a rather massive grogan into his eagerly awaiting mouth. I began to quiver with orgasm as he began to chew my poo and my pussy at the same time. My girlfried began to squeese one out too...a long snakey sloppy one that went all over my face like chocolate cream puff. I lOVED it and veraciously gobbled huge swallows of her pungent sauce down my throat. My husband was so horny watching this that he almost forgot to poo...but poo he did...big and fat and hard this poo was. My girlfriend could hardly fit the stinking log into her mouth so she grabbed it like a dildo and began to slide it into her wet shitty cunt like an animal on heat. We all moaned and writhed in our scattish delights. We all began to pee too...rivers of golden pleasure flowed into eachothers mouths. My girlfriend got up and began to suck her dog off...and to my surprise my husband was so horny he stuck his dick into the dogs ass hole and fucked it hard. Meanwhile I licked the shit from my girlfriends ass. My husband pulled out og the dog and shoved his cock into my girlfriends mouth...she loved the dog shit taste even more. She screamed in orgasm once more as my husband lost his load into her mouth. I still had more poo in me so to make it even better for her I squatted on her face and let her have the sloppy bit that always comes out last. She swallowed it with rellish and pissed some more as she orgasmed again and again. I was drinking it as it spurted out in a combination of piss and girl come...gulp gulp went my shit covered mouth. Oh such fun can be had when all inhibitions are out the window. After we had all spent ourselves a few more times we all went down to the sea and washed off...and planned tomorrows poo fest with much anticipation. Until tomorrow then...happy fantasies
Anonymous Coward
5/24/2005
9:11 pm EDT Re: A day at the beach

This Irish wolfhound lets itself be fucked up the ass and it did not turn and attempt to bite the sodomizing rapist?

The dog ´took it all in stride´. HOW? Leashed? Tranquilized?

I find that pretty fucking hard to believe as they bare their teeth at you when you comb their shaggy hair and it has knots.

They shed copious fuckin amounts of doghair.

Have you actually seen how high a wolfhound stands off the ground on all fours? Would have to be a man of a certain height to pull that off without standing on a chair or a rock

Somehow your shitfest comes off extremely fake and banal

I could write better scatchat than this with one hand tied behind my back trippin on shroom pizza.

OP is a fucking disgrace to dog lovers everywhere as this is just raging beastiality and sophomoric anal obsession

could only have been written by a raging female shitbird who has tremendous potty training baggage and was assaulted by her brothers/dad/uncle/elders once too many times in the bathroom as a toddler.
One who knows
5/24/2005
11:41 pm EDT Re: A day at the beach

This was a Traveler™ story from back when he was still somewhat straight. Now he would never do such a thing with a woman.
Anonymous Coward
5/25/2005
2:25 pm EDT Re: A day at the beach

Back to Forum
Post New Thread
Reply to Thread
View Favorites

Home | Site Map | Art Gallery | Photo Gallery | Jewelry | Links | Privacy Policy | Size Chart | Contact
Copyright © 2004, 2005 Witch-Wear.com. All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced without express written consent.
Mail Webmaster with questions or comments about this site.
Quebecker nli
Report Abusive Post
Bump for more info and answers
Old-fashioned Catholic
Report Abusive Post
Do I want Nazi Lies A or Nazi Lies B? No thanks, neither.

Any Web site that tries to defend the brazen, brutal Nazi invasion of Poland in 1939 has ZERO credibility.

In general, here´s a constructive suggestion to whom it may concern:

1) Don´t bother trying to justify the Nazis´ starting of World War II. The only possible way to justify Nazis is to repeat their diabolic lies. All reasonable people will assume that you are just as murderous, bloodthirsty, and Satanic as they were, and will rightly ignore anything else you may have to say.

2) Don´t bother trying to justify Southern slaveowners´ starting of the American Civil War. See (1) for why.
Quebecker nli
Report Abusive Post
"Do I want Nazi Lies A or Nazi Lies B? No thanks, neither."

Indeed, completly agree. What bugs me is that why they changed the document?

The only reason I see is because there was truth in it. Otherwhise, they would have let it untouched, continuing to promote the lies.
Quebecker nli
Report Abusive Post
Evening bump, no one have nothing to say on this? Anyone read it out there? lol :D
Q
Report Abusive Post
Quebecker nli
Report Abusive Post
Morning bump and computer screwage with double post lol :D
Quebecker nli
Report Abusive Post
Evening tgif week-end and last bump, even debunkers dont reply to make sure the thread goes down lol...

I am sad, I don´t even deserve a bsflag like everyone!
Quebecker nli
Report Abusive Post
fishin bump

GLP