Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Cindy Sheehan is the better man
Cindy Sheehan
Kay Griggs
Cynthia McKinney

These women have BALLS!

Dubya, Dicky, Rummy and Rove...
Wee Neocon/Nazis, with all their jockstrap snapping, butt-patting stuff and nonsense, always were and are now cowardly little punks. They don´t stand a chance against these brave moms.
Anonymous Coward
12/08/2005 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Cindy Sheehan is the better man
The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
popparazi  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
I would not wanna offend my mom.
Bush oughtta get his butt slapped
but he is a friggin NEOCON illuminati freakazoid and that expels him from normality
destiny watcher  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
Women always did have more intuition and foresight than men. Men cause the wars, women are the nurses, and caregivers. In otherwords, we fix up and clean up the messes the men make as well as being moms, right ladies?
Emperor Kenton  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
Listen to Ma, Neo-twerps:

“After what I learned from George about “Rummy,” as he called him and idolized him and the others, is that they all operate from this secret little, sick society and are all basically cowards and bullies. And I don’t believe I should ever keep quiet about who they are because the only way we are going to change their behavior is to shed light on what they are doing and show how ludicrous, sick and inept their behavior really is." Kay Griggs
Emperor Kenton  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
"The question was, we had four wargames going on on September 11th, and the question that I tried to pose before the Secretary had to go to lunch was whether or not the activities of the four wargames going on on September 11th actually impaired our ability to respond to the attacks"--Cynthia McKinney
Emperor Kenton  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
"I just work my ass off trying to end the war. Before I was contacted to do my first national media (good morning america from DC on Inauguration day) I had already done so many print interviews, radio interviews, local TV interviews, that I was not nervous at all. I had also been on ABC and CBS evening news. I am not nervous at all and never have been. GMA contacted me because of my outspokenness against spending millions of dollars for the Inauguration party while we are at war." --Cindy Sheehan
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
McKinney is certifiable. That´s a well known fact around these parts.
Emperor Kenton  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
Meanwhile, this shit is going on:

Pigs Torture mother and 9 year old daughter!!
[link to cyberspaceorbit.com]

Pansies in uniform
Emperor Kenton  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
McKinney is certifiable
------------------

certifiably BRAVE

weep dinky knaves!
destiny watcher  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
As time passes we finally realize what the Elite Insider´s goals really were don´t we. Perhaps in the past Cindy trusted her Commander In Chief. But this person proved his true nature and LIED to we the people and cannot be trusted anymore.
Emperor Kenton  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
Perhaps in the past Cindy trusted her Commander In Chief
-------------------------

We are programmed by culture to assume this. We are thus vulnerable.

Brave up, Buckos, mistakes are made--time to join these couragous Moms and correct the screwups...
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
K how is cindy the "better" man when she fails to realize WHEN YOU JOIN THE ARMED FORCES YOU ARE JOINING UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU MAY IN FACT DIE IN A WAR. THATS WHAT YOU DO. YOU SIGN UP TO DIE. Oh and guess what happened, her son died. Wierd huh... in the marines? Where their proclaimed job is to keep heaven stocked with fresh souls?

Theyre both asstards.
Emperor Kenton  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
Brave up, Buckos

Seattle yuppy men are disgusting.

The joke here is that you ring their doorbell and say, howdy.

They will break out in tears and rant on about their male-support therapy groups.

Talk to Kay Griggs about the Marines
[link to tinyurl.com]

"Recently, Kay Griggs, a prominent military colonel’s wife, set out to right a long history of patent wrongs, which include: – homosexual initation rites in the U.S. military-
-particularly within the Marines; – well-documented instances of both – homosexual and – hetero pedophilia, often as brazen rape, amongst U.S. military figures and notable senior statesmen"

"Griggs, in her videotaped interviews recently, discovered her husband’s diary and was suitably horrified at what she read. She then began asking questions of her friends in the military wives
club, and many of them confessed to the same dirty little secrets."

"Her candor is both disturbing and compelling: the woman has come to grips with the fact that this “culture,” as she calls it, is rife within senior U.S. military, and that the stain of being called out as a queer is what keeps the men quiet – to the arms – and drugs – running that are a vital function of.. (the US).. Military."
GREY LENSMAN  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
1084, YOU CLEARLY DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

IT IS ONE THING TO DIE DEFENDING YOUR COUNTRY , HOME, FAMILY

QUITE ANOTHER TO DIE INVADING ANOTHER, BASED ON LIES TO PROFIT OTHERS WITH YOUR SACRIFICE.

WISE UP

GL
Emperor Kenton  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
No kidding, I´m getting really pissed at these Bushy-bots.

These are the same lil gangbangers that try to spruce up their macho by running with their buddies, wearing colors, dangly chains and silver crosses and swastikas-- and mouthing off.

In Texas playing Roy rogers they look like this:
[link to tinyurl.com]

Bunch of dinky twinks...
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
"...and those who cry ´Appease, appease´
are hanged by those they tried to please."

Seen enough Sopranos to know that there won´t be room in the bunker for these types. They´ll be exposed publicly, or just whoopsie daisy meet with some untimely accident to cut down on BushCo liability. Just a matter of time...
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
One of the best ways to torture adults is to take their children away from them. The Nazis used this tactic to break people down, and now our own "authorities" are hard at it.

It´s time for some hard justice for the law officers who instigated this monsterous action. It´s time for people to fight back.

WHY does the Constitution guarantee us the right to bear arms? I stand with my founding fathers, and insist that we have the right to protect ourselves from a government gone bad. Those who think otherwise are traitors to this country.
ANON  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
Kent, I am with you all the way. And I am really pissed and scared about all this running down crosses, dove-hunting,
slapping Cindy across the room, and now the Rove paid people (Reilly, Drudge, Hitchens, Limbaugh, Coulter) given the high sign to REALLY smear her.

Kent, could you look at the thread I have on the court ordering those blocked videos and photos to be discussed in public this afternoon. People are reading it, but like me, they can´t get into the story on rawstory. I think the timing if related to all of this.

Do you know anything?
Emperor Kenton  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
Alas, I remember real rebel Cowpokes, not these namby-pamby Roy Rogers plastic toys

Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.--Will Rogers

Diplomats are just as essential to starting a war as soldiers are for finishing it... You take diplomacy out of war, and the thing would fall flat in a week.--Will Rogers

I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat.--Will Rogers

I bet after seeing us, George Washington would sue us for calling him "father."--Will Rogers

If you make any money, the government shoves you in the creek once a year with it in your pockets, and all that don´t get wet you can keep.--Will Rogers

Liberty doesn´t work as well in practice as it does in speeches.--Will Rogers

On account of being a democracy and run by the people, we are the only nation in the world that has to keep a government four years, no matter what it does.--Will Rogers
Emperor Kenton  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
Kent, could you look at the thread I have on the court ordering those blocked videos and photos to be discussed in public this afternoon. People are reading it, but like me, they can´t get into the story on rawstory. I think the timing if related to all of this.
-----------------------
Looking for it.

Aha, over here:
[link to tinyurl.com]
checking the links
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
"1084, YOU CLEARLY DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

IT IS ONE THING TO DIE DEFENDING YOUR COUNTRY , HOME, FAMILY

QUITE ANOTHER TO DIE INVADING ANOTHER, BASED ON LIES TO PROFIT OTHERS WITH YOUR SACRIFICE.

WISE UP"

Um well in my experience with almost joining the army (everything except finally signing a contract, realized that theres no way id stay sane surrounded by those people for 2 years), the vast majority of people who go into the armed forces are doing it as a job, not because they are defending their country. War is a business, you do what your boss tells you to do. Fault is reflected to the one making the decisions. You have to realize prior to joining what you are really in for, viewing history as a whole, countries like the US and Rome dont have quite a track record for simply defending the country. Example for the US: Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Some people tend to forget that we basically murdered 300,000 innocent civilians. Then theres vietnam... Well anyway long story short people need to look at history as an example if theyre going to take the plunge with an econimic superpower thinking theyre doing "the right thing."

thats just my .02
Curious One  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
Still dont change the fact "he" re-enlisted. He voulenteered to go and die for what he believed in.

I agree Kent with 99% of the things you offer, just got to disagree with adding Cindy´s name to a hero list.

Im not saying I agree with War, Bush or any politics, this to "me" isnt what it is about. For me its about people saying our freedom is getting taken away, and yet they dont want to admit the freedom Casey had and used to fight for what he believed in. Yes, it did cuase him to lose his life, but the fact is he did choose it, right? I just want to here someone acknowlegde the fact he choose to fight for his country.

Kent, you know as well as all do, Bush isnt going to bring anyone home becuase of this lady. I admire her will power to sit there and do nothing while her family turns thier back on her, take allot of courage to lose it all and sit on the roadside.

Just remember, to me this isnt about Bush or anyone else in the crap house of politics.
ANON  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
Thanks, Kent, for any help. The story is still developing. Raw Story must have gotten a leak and no one else has the story yet and they haven´t had time to do anything with it.

ANON
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
HE was a hero.

SHE is riding a hero´s grave for her 15 mins of fame.

She is a disgusting whore.
Emperor Kenton  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
Im not saying I agree with War, Bush or any politics, this to "me" isnt what it is about. For me its about people saying our freedom is getting taken away, and yet they dont want to admit the freedom Casey had and used to fight for what he believed in.
------------------------

What he went for was laced with lies.

I see the stupid pitch my son and his friends are getting by these cheesy recruitment officers.

I see one of my best friends back from Iraq, realizing it´s a loss over there, but at the same time unwilling to take responsibility for himself or perish the thought his Commanders. He wanders around glassy-eyed and doesn´t seem to be "in-there" anymore.

Even long-term Brass don´t really get it until later on:

Smedley Butler:
[link to www.fas.org]
"I suspected I was just part of a racket at the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service."

I know, I know we are allegedly free and supposedly have a right...even to screw up...

But some don´t get it, until painfully beyond the fact. One such is Cindy Sheehan.

Me too! I played soldier as a kid, shot plastic guns and thought it cool to cheer the Grunts--they are tough and brave, [you know like Dubya...right]. In Utah you ain´t a man unless you are a gun-guy which is okay. I tought my son to shoot-- but you see for some this gun-guy-ness illogically translates to war-guy too. Which is butt-stupid!

I didn´t really get "war-guy-ness" until my buddies came back from Nam in plastic bags.

I´m still learning, reading Kay Griggs I now know what my Uncle meant back from WWII. When his younger brother joined up and was heading out my Uncle said to him, final instructions: "don´t let them steal your soul and don´t let them "queer you"...

More:
"During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents." --General Butler
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Emperor FatAss

In the seconds between rants, are lucid?? Is this a put-on??? Or are you really a nutcase.

Is that your picture??????
You would put that photo of a disgusting fatty on the internet and slap your name on it!!??

Please tell me I am wrong about the photo.
Emperor Kenton  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
Is that your picture??????
You would put that photo of a disgusting fatty on the internet and slap your name on it!!??
-------------------

Know what, kid, your obvious frustration is simply that I am older, wiser, well hell, just better than you.
Daniel  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
Theses are the tactics of the
ZIONIST/NAZI Propaganda Cabal that seek to
DEMEAN & DENIGRATE those that Disagree with

CHICKENSHIT King george!!!

Casey was KILLED 11 months after
CHICKENSHIT King george flew onto the Carrier with banners declaring {{{MISSION ACCOMPLISHED}}}.

Casey Facts:
KILLED Apr 4, 2004
Casey Joined in 2,000 BEFORE the Chickenshit War!

Casey wanted to be a Deacon in his church ~ thus was PROMISED by recruiter to be am Asst. Chaplain.

Casey told his MOM that he scored so HIGH on the tests that the recruiter said he would NEVER see combat.

Casey was given a choice of Mechanic or Cook when he got to Boot Camp.

Casey was trained for Desert Warfare.
Casey was NEVER trained for URBAN Warfare ~
Sadr City WHERE HE WAS KILLED.

Casey was wearing a Viet Nam era Flack Jacket.

Casey was traveling in an UNARMORED Humvee ~
that was NEVER meant for combat.

Casey slept in his UNARMORED Humvee for 2 weeks
because there were no cots available.
That must have been FUN!!!

Cindy Sheehan has made remarks of the
PNAC Plan RAD(Rebuilding America´s Defenses)
Authored by the Neo-CONS that in Fact go after the Enemies of Israel.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is typical of the ZIONIS/NAZI Attack Dogs that attempt(poorly at that ) to besmirch those that publicly disagree with CHICKENSHIT King george and his Policies that defend Israel.

Cindy Sheehan has started a Movement to END the Iraq fiasco.

Cindy is calling for Casey Camps all over the World.

This is the defining moment to END the
CHICKENSHIT WARS of King george.

It is Sooooo reminiscent of the Viet Nam Protest that ended that CRAP WAR.

Daniel
Curious One  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
Good reply Kent, very understandable.

Get this, my father-in-law tells my 5yld son how honorable going into the Navy is and fighting for the US. So it starts way before the recruiting time. Recruiters only care about meeting a qouta. Which they can never meet evan with the lies they spill.

Military Channel the other night, was about snipers. Solider said he was put here by God to do that. That statement by him says enough about his brainwashing, yes he was a Marine.

I know several of my brothers friends (ages 20-30)
3 of them were in the Army Reserve, they ran convoys, on the truck they were in, it had school supplies, and they personally help to set up 2 of them. The good that does go on over there needs to be ackknowledged also. One of them has a picture with about 6 Iraqi kids and him playing soccer, they were having a good time. He said an hour later 2 of the kids were killed by insurgent sniper fire. Killed by thier own people.

Why is it so bad to try and stop that?

GLP