Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,542 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 379,757
Pageviews Today: 596,879Threads Today: 222Posts Today: 3,687
06:41 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WAKE UP! The gassing of the blacks and poor has begun. FEMA has opened all its CONCENTRATION CAMPS. They have taken my friends!

Where are they???
09/02/2005 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
WAKE UP! The gassing of the blacks and poor has begun. FEMA has opened all its CONCENTRATION CAMPS. They have taken my friends!
People I know who got on those buses HAVE DISAPPEARED.

Where is Jack Tomlinson and his daughter Wendy from Warren? Bused out to Houston. NEVER ARRIVED!

Where is the Gurvey family from Decatur (six kids, you canīt miss them) last reported en route to Houston on a fema bus. NEVER ARRIVED!

Where is my friend Mickey Ray? Why did Alice Bracknell and her husband phone me from a fema greyhound to say she was scared before THE PHONE WENT DEAD?

Why?

Fucking why?

Fuck you, FEMA. I want ANSWERS!
wenzil
12/08/2005 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WAKE UP! The gassing of the blacks and poor has begun. FEMA has opened all its CONCENTRATION CAMPS. They have taken my friends!
Sorry to hear that bro. I got an email from a Church group this morning saying fema were making lists of what folks do for a living and that got me kinda worried. Stay locked and loaded brother.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Re: WAKE UP! The gassing of the blacks and poor has begun. FEMA has opened all its CONCENTRATION CAMPS. They have taken my friends!
Bush is not going to get away with this. The fucker might get away with it in fucking Iraq, but, he will never get away with it here. Anyone can look on a sat and get a fix on FEMAs white buses?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Well they got away with 911 and lied all the way to the banks. They shipped the wtc debris to China and no one was asked why. They will just lie because they donīt know how to stop lying.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
The convoy of buses we see may be either empty or full of dead people. Frozen solid.

Until I see warm bodies get off the buses, I will not believe they are being sent to centers in Houston, San Antonio or any other city.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
This is an extremely creepy thought, and totally believable too. damned
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
They will make them work for food and I think they should if they stay at a shelter.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Dumbasses, if the government really wanted to eliminate the poor and the blacks, theyīd just stop sending welfare checks... much more efficient, and no need to destroy a perfectly good city in the process.
cal
Report Abusive Post
FWIW my kid sis was down at the Houston Metro terminal with a few friends to welcome the refugees, but when the buses arrived they were empty.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
DONīT GET ON THE BUSES EVER!
Most of California (well...those on the net, anyway) knows NOT to get on the Buses!

Walk if you have to. Hide if you have to. But donīt get on the buses! The Off-worlders are looking for bodies! They are īfilling the larderī so to speak.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
I refuse to believe we are purposely killing people.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
The working poor donīt get welfare checks. Do you think someone making minimum wage can afford a decent car?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
"I refuse to believe we are purposely killing people."

OK. If you ever get caught in a catastrophe and are offered a free bus ride, take it and remove yourself from the gene pool. Thank you.
robin
Report Abusive Post
this is what i said
to my husband today,
watch for some people who
will get on those buses
and never be seen again.
no one knows
how many survivors there are
and will have to rely
on the gov for that figure.

i saw those lines of buses
and felt that the salvation army
had NOT come...
but death had arrived,
making a complete circle
around the people
opening its jaws wide.

the long serpentine line
of soldiers with guns...
they shouldnt be getting
on those buses
because this is not the cavalry.

my heart bleeds with all of you.

rose
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
>I refuse to believe we are purposely killing people.

WTF have YOU been?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
>I refuse to believe we are purposely killing people.

WTF have YOU been?

Havenīt you seen and heard about all the dead people who died waiting for 5 fucking days for asshole Bush to drop food and water to them. WTF do you think that was?

It was DELIBERATE and VICIOUS. Bush made them wait until he could stage a fucking photo op to make himself look like John fucking Wayne to the fucking rescue.

God almighty but you are a dumb son of a bitch...!@#$%##%^*(*^$@!$%^&*()&&^%^$#@(*
Your full of it
Report Abusive Post
The NWO is in full swing trying to kill people but nobody is being sent to the FEMA camps yet.

My sister is in charge of the people at the astrodome. It is full to capacity. And now the reliant center is being used to take in even more people....

Still not enough is being done. WHY HASNīT THE NAVY USED THERE SHIPS TO EVAC!?!? Iīll tell you why cause this is the first part of the NWO plan.

But people arent being put into camps yet..First the gotta fill up all the domes then they gotta piss off professional sports THEN they will be transfered to the camps... FLEE THOSE DOMES. DO NOT LET THEM RE-LOCATE YOU RE-LOCATE YOURSELVES. Donīt trust big brother cause they made 911 happen they allowed the suffering of Katrina and they will harm you.
The Roman
Report Abusive Post
WHO ONCE AGAIN IS FEMA?

YOU TELL ME PLEASE

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
:dubya::dubya:bushfing
zacksavage
Report Abusive Post
Damn,...

Buses,...trains,...re-location camps,...

Hm,...

Z
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Well I still say they arenīt gassing people or killing them or whatever. People who say this need their fucking heads examined, IMHO.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
>>People who say this need their fucking heads examined, IMHO.<<

Enforced psychiatric treatment, just like in the communist Soviet Union?

Ever read Solzhynisten?
Diogenes
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE, PEOPLE -- YOUīVE GOT TO STOP FORGETTING TO TAKE YOUR MEDICINE. PSYCHOTIC PARANOIA IS A SERIOUS MENTAL ILLNESS.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
[link to maps.google.com]
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
[link to ngs.woc.noaa.gov]

Sorry about the post above. The link above is interesting.
von Doom
Report Abusive Post
So where are the fucking buses going bushtards?

Where?

WHERE?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
My guess is that the "useless eaters" on those buses are now dead.

We all knew this was coming someday.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Where ARE the buses going, bushturds? You smegheads know every goddamned thing else, so where the fuck are they taking those people. You think youīre so goddamned smart, but, you all have shit for brains. Your stupid posts and replys on this forum proves it.
Soothsayer
Report Abusive Post
Where do you think they get all that brown "mystery meat" for the MREs?

OMG....MREs are PEOPLE!!!scream
THE ERADICATOR
Report Abusive Post
I never thought I would hear myself say this to you citizens of the USA. But I believe itīs time to take your own contingency plans for your own very survival NOW! Itīs time to stock up on canned food & water while theres time, get armed with weapons, itīs time to be ready and LOCK & LOAD against your own government who are supposedly meanīt to protect you!
robin
Report Abusive Post
i hope someone
keeps track of these buses...
from satellite photos
or whatever is available to use.

this is not the last
weīll hear of this...

GLP