For everyone mad at me, yell here please

David
User ID: 338
United States
10/10/2005 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
For everyone mad at me, yell here please
Hi there everyone. I have a confession. I spammed. About ten threads.

But I did it for a higher purpose.

I want to apologize if anyone got upset at that.

It was a little rude, and I knew it.

But This is important for people to see. Maybe one of the most important things there are.

Please, if you haven´t yet, read it and let me know what you think.

Thank you for your valuable time.

David.
David (OP)
United States
10/10/2005 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: For everyone mad at me, yell here please
offtopic: very much so, but I wanted you to all hear this. If true, which I think it is, it holds great importance.

But here you go:
Here is the truth of all things. Behold.

From Bellringer, praise him.

Dear (Bellringer):

For the past few years I have read Fourwinds 10 with keen interest and hope.

I really appreciate your keeping us focused and encouraged.

What concerns me is the meaning of the words: ´near´ and ´soon´.

You,with all the ascended Masters, the Galactic Federation and other Spirits have used these words and obviously we have been and continue to be ´near´ and in the time domain of ´soon´.

Could it be that the ascended Masters, high spirits, angels, etc. etc. that are operating in the infinite can say these words and we here in this 3-D planet are thinking in terms of hours, days and maybe weeks, whereas their expressions might mean, years, decades and these terms relative to the infinite, are ´near´ and ´soon´.

The Farm Claims were suppose to be paid ´soon´, a decade ago, does this illustrate my point?

St. Germain has been saying ´soon´ for years.

I hope I am making this somewhat understandable. Your erudite comment is solicited.

I am steadfast in Faith and thankful and appreciative for all you are doing, I am sincerely yours, S

(Response)

TO: S
DATE: Oct. 9, 2005
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear S:

Thank you for your letter and kind words for our work at Fourwinds.

You suggest that there may be a difference in the perception of time by the Ascended Masters and Galactic Federation in contrast to us living at this time in 3D.

I do not believe that is the explanation for the ten year delay in funding the Farm Claims program, nor in the five year delay in implementing NESARA, nor in the fifteen year delay in funding some of the prosperity programs.

Occasionally, we have been given bits of information about the progress of Creator God´s Plan 2000 of which NESARA and the various money programs are a part.

We see only facets of this Earth Shan Plan for creating the Golden Age.

I see several reasons for the slippage in time.

The agreement made at the Harmonic Convergence (August 17, 1987) allowed for the Forces of Light to intervene to a certain extent in our 3D affairs on Earth Shan.

This they did, and the Darkside was thwarted in their evil work enough to allow the Lightworkers to gain a solid foothold for Truth.

The Darkside responded by ferocious attacks to maintain the upper hand. They refused to honor their contracts and stand-down.

In 1998 to stop the Darkside´s plans for nuclear world destruction, Creator God issued the decree that such would not be allowed.

No use of nuclear technology would be allowed for evil intent ever again on Earth Shan.

The Darkside turned to other sophisticated technology and continued on with their plans.

The Forces of Light did not anticipate the evilness and the tenacity of the Darkside to win at all costs, even to destroying the entire planet and her people, as they had done to Mars, Venus and other planets.

There was far more help needed from the 3D people of Earth Shan to topple this evil regime than had been expected.

The basic Cosmic Law for the schoolroom of 3D must be understood.

The Lighted Realms will come to our aid when we ask for their help, but they can not do everything for us.

They are allowed only to assist us in defeating evil and bringing goodness.

We would not learn our lessons if they did everything for us.

In fact, we would not be deserving of their help, if we did nothing to help ourselves.

So it is that it has taken time for the people of Earth Shan to awaken to Truth and turn to the Light.

Fifteen years ago the prosperity program funds would not have been used responsibly for good intent, but would have fallen into the hands of the Darkside.

Ten years ago the people of Earth Shan were not demanding peace and an end to war.

Five years ago the people did not support NESARA because they did not know of its´ existence or of its potential to bring sweeping changes for good for our planet´s people.

In fifteen years "we have come a long way, baby!"

We have come a long way since April of 2005.

The Forces of Light have removed the 4D evil aliens from all underground facilities and neutralized their war technology.

The base supporting the Illuminati New World Order is now gone.

Two major hurricanes have removed much karma and softened the hearts of the people of the United States.

The response of the government to the needed disaster relief has shown their true colors.

The same holds true for the disaster areas in other parts of the world from South America to China.

The most recent earthquake in Kashmir, Pakistan and India has brought indescribable destruction, injury and death to a region that has been filled with hatred and violence for hundreds of years.

It is interesting to note that Esu Immanuel chose Kashmir as the home for his family for many years, and there he died at the age of 107 years.

For fifteen years the Iraq-U.S. conflict has subtly destroyed our world´s Cradle of Civilization.

Why?

Was it done for oil and power, or to destroy the most highly educated people in the world, or to gain access to the Sumerian knowledge, or to gain control of the Stargates?

One thing is certain.

This conflict has turned the world against war.

We are finally demanding world peace and preparing the way for NESARA.

The Lightworkers, Ascended Masters and Forces of Light did not foresee such Darkside opposition to Truth.

They did not anticipate the reticence of the people to awaken and assist in bringing change.

The slippage of time has allowed for the energies to change.

Our world is now ready to welcome "peace on earth and goodwill toward men", along with the Star People who foretold it.

Our world is finally ready for NESARA, First Contact and The Second Coming.

The last scenarios are being played out with indictments coming against the leaders of the evil U.S. Government.

Mother Earth is shaking and warning all of us and even Creator God that it is time for change.

Read the signs and know the time is "near". "

When will it happen?" you ask.

Soon, my friend, sooooon!

In Love and Light,
Bellringer"

There, everyone. Be at peace. here is your proof.

Be calm and reassured.

God bless you all.

Your Father awaits. In all Truth.

May these words fill you with joy and happiness and do something you enjoy to celebrate.

Peace.
David.
Phil Hatteo
User ID: 381
United Kingdom
10/10/2005 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bellringer? sounds more like Bellender
David (OP)
United States
10/10/2005 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
true. :)
Kreeper

User ID: 30139
United States
10/10/2005 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
1rof1
Don't judge me monkey.
Aeon

User ID: 644
Australia
10/10/2005 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
iamwith
an nonymous
User ID: 29782
United States
10/10/2005 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
David,

Your thread spamming is the same thing the Repubs do in the churches.

You go to church to hear the "Word", but instead get the Repub spamming their higher purpose. Not interested. No longer go to church.

So one might ask: "Whatis the purpose?"

when the result is to kill off the spammed.
Kreeper

United States
10/10/2005 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Since you are still spamming, I will post the link here also. Maybe you will wake the fuck up and see NESARA for what it really is.

[link to www.quatloos.com]
Don't judge me monkey.
David (OP)
United States
10/10/2005 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will agree with every word that anyone says against me, if these changes do not happen soon.

I did not mean it as a preaching, but as a joyous announcement.

For I genuinely believe this is happening now, and explains the terrible things that have been happening.

So, if I am wrong, at least you met someone crazy and interesting.

Peace.
David.
Kreeper

United States
10/10/2005 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you do not mean it as preaching, then quit spamming it.
Don't judge me monkey.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1326
Japan
10/10/2005 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.centripedus.com]
[Bill Hicks]:

The world is like a ride in an amusement park and when you choose to go on it you think it´s real, because that´s how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and around and around and it has thrills and chills and it´s very brightly coloured and it´s very loud. And it´s fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, and they say, "Hey, don´t worry, don´t be afraid, ever, because... this is just a ride."
David (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
I promise kreeper. no more spamming, unless the space ships really land. :)
PQ
User ID: 30248
Canada
Report Abusive Post
I have a suspicion that you´re a good guy David Light Jedi.

There´s nothing wrong with having a little fun. Keeps the spirit healthy.

Like it or not, duality needs to be expressed in this God-forsaken realm.

headbangstoner:5:
David Light Jedi (OP)
United States
10/10/2005 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks, PQ.

seriously, if I am wrong, I will let everyone kick me right in the ass.

Or just yell a little, if that´s what they want.

Peace, my friends.
David.
captain obvious
User ID: 30258
United States
10/10/2005 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
A couple of comments.

Any programs that were sold to make a profit from or "to get in on the ground floor" of NESARA are, in my opinion, scams.

This has been the methodology of the capitalist fascists. If the GF has a system to replace fascist capitalism, are they going to start out using a program where someone gets advantage over another?

In full abundance and prosperity no one will have an advantage over another because none is needed. So if and when NESARA is implemented by the GF, rest assured that it will be done in a way that is totally fair and equitable.

Also, St. Germaine stated in one of his January, 2005 messages that open contact would occur within "months, not years". To me this means that it would have to be less than 2 years, so I believe it will happen no later than December 31, 2006.

How it will manifest I do not know. It could begin with a few ships and GF members landing to start the process. It could mean th e removal of all those that wish contact and leaving others alone. Time will tell.

They ARE here. The crop circles are their messages. The over 100 million sightings of UFOs prove that there is "someone" out there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30263
United States
10/10/2005 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
David, listen and be open to others, but do not follow anyone. That is one of the major lessons here at this time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 559
United States
10/10/2005 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mail this Page to a Friend!
ZetaTalk: NESCARA
Note: written during the Jan 7, 2003 Live ZetaTalk IRC Session.

-------------------------------------------------------------​-------------------

NESCARA [National Economic Stabilization And Recovery Act] is a concept only, being floated out to determine interest in such a concept by the establishment who is aware that the common man will increasingly experience personal loss, and become increasingly desperate.

Taking the US as an example, the Fed has cut interest rates to a low not experienced since WWII, and is practically giving away money.
Bush and the GOP, against their usual inclinations to support only the rich and powerful, have decided to allow federal funds to be paid to the unemployed, who have recently run through their compensation and are now without weekly checks of any kind.
The economic indicators are all down down down, though the "experts" pronounce otherwise, with one company after another going belly up or laying off workers.
Workers from private to government jobs are taking pay cuts or declining wage increases, even when warranted by cost of living increases, in order to retain their jobs at all.
The Stock Market, maintained under tight control by money managers given firm orders not to sell but to buy, is floating where it is only because of a monumental control efforts, and would crash if neglected for a day.
The public did not buy for Christmas, in spite of promises in the media that this would be a big spending year, and as soon as 4Q results are in, the stocks will start plunging again.
Bankruptcies are at a record high, and will soon overwhelm the courts.
What can the establishment do to forestall panic, riots, placards waved in the air over angry heads in front of the White House, a story that would surely get in the news somewhere, in spite of media control, and the cat out of the bag. Would the public buy that some general amnesty was about to be issued? Would they even consider such a concept? If rumors were to circulate, on the Internet, would this get around, get mentioned at coffee houses, at bars, at the workplace? If so, then such rumors are worth floating, if not, then another tack needs to be taken.

NESCARA was such a test ground, and determined that where this was highly attractive to the man on the streets, none of whom are without debts, it was deemed impractical by any but the most childish. Who would buy that banks would forgive all debts? This is how they make their living. Who would buy that politicians would resign? They fight tooth and nail to get into politics, where they are in the power structures, on the stage, and must be pried away from this life, in the main. And how to adjust the inequities? If one man owes another a debt, is this not absolved, while debts to the banks are? Where is the line drawn? Rent past due? Home ownership recently arranged forgiven the same as home ownership one payment from completion? The concept is ludicrous, when examined as to workability, and after an initial perk of interest, soon falls into this type of discussion on how it would be implemented. Thus, the establishment has determined that other means, such as frank payment of unemployment benefits, an extended coverage, needs to be done.

All rights reserved: [email protected]
David (OP)
United States
10/10/2005 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump for Galactic Federation

and for anyone who wants to vent.
David (OP)
United States
10/10/2005 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Galactic Federation of Light is made up of a Galaxy-wide membership of those Galactic Star Systems which follow the "Path of Light". This Federation has until recently been bitterly opposed by the equally powerful dark "Anchara Alliance", with the result that there have been numerous and devastating galactic wars throughout our Galaxy during the last 200 million years. Now however, due to the immense and significant changes involved in the end of the present 206 million year Galactic Cycle, many of the "dark forces" have at this time chosen to come over to the other side. They are now joining the "Forces of Light" in large numbers; membership of the Galactic Federation of Light has recently increased from 100,000 members to over 200,000 Star systems. The Anchara Alliance was largely made up of the ´Reptillian´ Races (bipedal reptile beings); they originally came from a previous Universe when it was amalgamated with our own. They were of a more aggressive nature, fundamentally lacking in emotional capability, and came with the profound belief that they had a Creator-given mandate to inherit dominance over our entire Milky Way Galaxy.

One aspect of the divine program greatly affected this galaxy. It concerns the very prophesy of the dark creator, Anchara. At the beginning of our story, Anchara sent forth a vast number of minions to rampage throughout the galaxy. Yet, even in this darkness, there was carried a spark of Light - a potential for galactic harmony.

In early 1994, Anchara’s most prophetic priestesses and priests delivered a transformative proclamation to the dark forces. They stated, unequivocally, the following great truth. The divine time had arrived, at long last, for a galactic truce! Anchara requested that the Galactic Federation of Light consider a permanent peace treaty. As a stipulation of this permanent treaty of peace, the dark forces of the alliance of Anchara agreed to finally relinquish its claims to Earth.

These amazing announcements from Anchara’s oracle planets reverberated throughout the Alliance like a major earthquake. They left little for the many dark territories to ponder. A great anger remained within them as well as a reluctance to relinquish all that they had fought for. Many fierce battles were fought among the confused and rebellious fleet of the dark Alliance of Anchara.

When the anger finally cleared, the forces on the side of the galactic truce had won an overwhelming victory. The few remaining dark fleets retreated to their home-worlds on the far side of the Milky Way Galaxy. Clinging to the last remnants of this rage, this small group now regrouped and bided their time. They still wished, wholeheartedly, to attack this newly joined fleet of Light.

In late 1994, the victorious elements of the former Anchara Alliance fleets asked for permission to negotiate a permanent treaty, allowing them to join the Galactic Federation of Light as special members. Included in these new arrangements was the promise of the former Alliance star-nations to integrate their huge fleets into those of the Galactic federation. The previous dark fleets now agreed to abide by the rules that the ancient charter of the Galactic Federation of Light had put forth.

The only sticky point was how they would go about giving up their ancient claims to planet Earth. Not wishing to lose their access to this most sacred water-world, the former Alliance members requested that a series of special ambassadors be permanently stationed on Earth. These special ambassadors were only to be put there after Earth and its people returned to full consciousness. At that time, Earth’s transformed society was to become a fully functioning member of the Galactic Federation of Light.

In another part of this treaty, the former Alliance members promised to abolish several secret treaties with the major surface governments of your world. To demonstrate their sincere belief in Anchara’s decrees, the former Alliance members quickly withdrew their many ambassadors, technicians, and scientists from Earth. Over the next two years, most of these off-world scientists and technicians left your planet. The effects of these many secret treaties upon your freedom have been immense. Their sudden departure was another crack in the evil that surrounds your world.

The tiny crack soon became a gaping hole when your secret worldly cabals’ former masters, the Anunnaki, made a surprising and very fortuitous move. The elites’ extraterrestrial mentors had unexpectedly switched sides and joined the Galactic Federation of Light. Now known as the ‘Annanuki’ (spelling changed to indicate their ‘new’ direction), they had long been both the masterminds behind your global cabals’ actions and their chosen cruel and autocratic rulers. As the Annanuki, they currently serve the Light. Their knowledge of the elites’ sinister ways has become a true sword of Damocles hanging above the collective heads of your evil oppressors.

The Annanuki’s program is to use their former influence to send your many interlocked cabals down a new path. To date, some degree of progress has been made. However, while slowly changing, the many global cabals retain a deep desire to rule with their accustomed tyranny. Thos obsession for control has caused them to temporally fragment around the need to react to the Annanuki’s bold requests. It has also generated a number of odd petitions from your planet’s covert rulers to their former masters.

A sudden series of major reversals rocked the foundations of your many covert rulers. To use a simple analogy, the interlocked secret cabals were forced to undergo some major brain surgery! The highest levels of their formerly rock-solid command structure were now in various states of chaos. Numerous elements of their global structure were engaged in an all-out, clandestine war against each other. This extremely vicious shakeup continued, in various forms, well into the first half of your year 2000.

As these many amazing transformational events work their magic and help to distract your planetary cabals, your local Spiritual Hierarchy is preparing you to become fully-conscious Beings.

This chapter is an excerpt of Chapter 2 (The Transformation of Heaven and Earth) of Your First Contact by Sheldan Nidle. You can read the entire chapter at: www.evolutiesprong.net/Your%20First%20Contact/start.htm

Then please buy a copy of Your First Contact and Sheldan´s other book Selamat Ja: A Guide for Galactic Humans at www.paoweb.com. You can see a complete list of PAO´s audio and videotapes at www.paoweb.com/products.htm, and by all means send a contribution to
The Planetary Activation Organization for their ongoing work on the behalf of humanity and Mother Earth.

To everyone out there,
Peace and Love.
Good tidings.

David.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2080
United States
10/10/2005 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
David....wouldn´t it be just as easy to say there is a war going on in the heavens and the loser is going to get thrown down here pissed of as hell and we´re going to have to deal with it for a time until Christ reclaims this place and sets things right? And, that no man knows the exact hour? Truth is, your constant, repetitive spam is nothing new here. We all want to feel ´special´ David....but trust me, you are not privy to any more inside information than anyone else who has asked within themselves, "What is it all about?". Face it, you just want to be able to gloat the you knew it all along after certain foretold events unfold. We all know there is going to be, or is, an obvious uptick in the extreme weather, earthquakes, strange sightings, etc., etc. You´d do a lot better if you get over this "I want to be right" attitude and just concentrate on realizing that you are no more ahead and no more behind anyone else. One more thing, rather than copy and paste the same thing over and over again, why not try giving us YOUR thoughts. Again, not your predictions....your thoughts....what´s in your heart.
bohica

User ID: 2969
United States
10/10/2005 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
You should hook up with the outwar clown and have a circus.
How much debt is nesara going to free you from, douchebag?
Leave me alone and I'll return the favor.
Guns and gardening, peaceful prosperity
David Light Jedi (OP)
United States
10/10/2005 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is how I am different from some of you:

I gave up my ideas of "reality". After I realized the government is intentionally murdering it´s citizens (9/11, hurricanes)

(and those took many many hours of research)

After that, I decided to explore UFO´s. And determined they exist.

Many of you will not reach this step. You are too invested in your beliefs that such things are not true.

It is not possible to understand what is really happening, until these flawed notions are dropped.

So, that´s why I am "special", as you put it.

I only claim that I truely believe these things. Please study and come to your own conclusions.

Peace.
David.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3096
United States
10/10/2005 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember David, they are only ´your´ beliefs. That being said let me add that you have always represented yourself as kind and gentle and humble. Always keep that ego in check and there is no need to yell at you. Was that ego leading the way when you spammed? I like you alot but am curious about this point. Have you looked at it from the arrogance angle? (in a loving way)
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2005 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Again David...you´re expressing ideas that almost ALL of us here have. It took 911 to get you thinking that your government didn´t have your best interests at heart??? Since 911 you decided to research UFOs??? You are so far behind the curve that I´m almost embarrassed for you. Do you understand the term, ´preaching to the choir"? You´re behaving as if you´re the first to ´discover´ these things when in reality, you are one of the last and yet, here you are, espousing your new-found knowledge as if the rest of us have no idea. How old are you anyway? I´m 49 years old and have been "researching" these things for a couple of decades...not just since 9/11. Go ahead and feel ´special´ David....it is all about you, isn´t it? Grow up and get in the game.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2005 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
"So, that´s why I am "special", as you put it.

I only claim that I truely believe these things. Please study and come to your own conclusions."

Sure, son....whatever you say.

1rof1
Divinity

User ID: 28837
Spain
10/10/2005 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Dave, I know you mean well but don´t be too eager to accept other people´s opinion of you. Love yourself, that´s the key....you are certainly doing your best to love others.

I, too, have read much over the last 8 years on spirituality/religion/science/philosophy, most of it has been interesting and has opened my mind, although hardly any of it can be proven.

I have come to conclude that everything is illusion, the world is a stage and that ´matter´ serves as the ´props´. This, in itself, isn´t getting me out of this reality, however, not yet! Sometimes, the more you learn, the less you know, LOL. Other times, you just have an inner knowing and there is no need to consult another or even to convert another!

I know you are trying to save souls but the problem is we have been deceived for so long and are still so cleverly played with as a cat plays with a mouse, that even the most convincing of teachings is generally a lie. Be careful, for example, of luring other minds onto space ships or into the hands of a male creator God....after all, no-one has any proof of why or how we arrived here, least of all the King James Bible.

I don´t mean to offend; I just think you might need to take a look at some other viewpoints. Such a sweet soul as yourself can´t really go wrong IMO, particularly if you are prepared to lay down your life for freedom. Freedom seems to be the lesson of the day, mainly because of the impending NWO takeover. Personally, I don´t believe there will be any saviours. The more people who tread the middle way, the better, because each one of us who detach from the drama help contribute to the breakdown of the matrix.

Having said that, human suffering is a drama that pulls my strings and I too fall into the trap of buying into it. Anyway, peace to you, darlin´.
"Aether is a Quantum 2 Spin Rotating Magnetic Field that encapsulates Primary Angular Momentum and via Tensegrity forms Matter with resulting Quantum 1/2 spin.

"PHI is the direct result and first Ratio produced by this arrangement as it Cycles." Junglelord, www.thunderbolts.info
Here comes the Golden Age.

"Thought being a given is the first assertion of self-awareness; the remaining truth is simply "I am, therefore there is". Self and other, subject and object." Eyeam

"Remember me as I AM." My Brother
David Light Jedi (OP)
United States
10/10/2005 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

I was not, then, directing it at you. I am not here to "preach to the choir".

There are many new people coming to this and other websites, because they don´t believe the lies they see on the news.

I wanted this message to be available to them.
From more than one site. So I sprinkled it around, and apologized to people who would be offended.

I am putting these ideas out there because I really consider them important.

It is not at all about my ego.

It is about the ideas in that message, and I really thought it would speak to some of you.

I try to be humble. But I really felt that message needed to be put out there, so I did it.

Was I wrong? Time will tell.

Honestly, If someone else was putting out on this forum the things I really felt needed to be out there, I wouldn´t have done it.

Peace.
David.
David Light Jedi (OP)
United States
10/10/2005 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
David....wouldn´t it be just as easy to say there is a war going on in the heavens and the loser is going to get thrown down here pissed of as hell and we´re going to have to deal with it for a time until Christ reclaims this place and sets things right? And, that no man knows the exact hour? Truth is, your constant, repetitive spam is nothing new here. We all want to feel ´special´ David....but trust me, you are not privy to any more inside information than anyone else who has asked within themselves, "What is it all about?".

I was responding to that. You think I was parading myself around?? Good thing you understood what I meant before you tore into me.

Peace, everyone.
David.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30411
United States
10/10/2005 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I appreciate about you, David, is your integrity.

What struck me most about your message is that the Cosmic Law of the 3rd Dimension must be understood. INDEED.

I maintain that a planet in need of growing beyond it´s infancy cannot be saved. It can only save itself from within.

Peace to you, David.
David Light Jedi (OP)
United States
10/10/2005 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Divinity,

Thank you for your understanding. I am only doing what I think is right. And I truely understand there are many many many other views that everyone has.

I know that I am challenging some of them. And that is painful and seen as rude.

I have never believed in a purpose for my being here.. honestly.

Until now.

I didn´t understand the connection that exists between us all, how important we all are, how we have innate value, and we shouldn´t commit suicide, or hate or fear....

I have come into some reality shattering realizations, and I am only trying to show what lead me to them.

I am happy now.
I am not worried about death.
I feel, no not feel, Know of the connections between everyone on this planet, and all the consciousness that exists...

So, I come off overbearing. I know that. Please though, everyone know that it isn´t from a lack of caring about anyone´s feelings, it is just sort of how I operate.

It is very difficult for me, because I honestly believe I found answers that people are looking for... And I need to get them out, because that can help speed the moving on, the growth, the evolution of us as a people. In my belief, that is.

I only ask that you for a minute consider that... what if.

What if I actually guessed it right?

And Yes, I know that it´s a dangerous game I play.. "come on the space ships, everyone"...

But I have to say that. It rings as crystal truth to me.

Thanks.
Peace.
David.
David Light Jedi (OP)
United States
10/10/2005 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks, 226.

I believe we are so ready now.

Have we earned it? Well, that is up to our souls and GOD to decide. Many souls, I believe, will not want to move on yet. Many are not ready. Many have to stay and learn more lessons.

I am just pointing out, dear hearts, that there is a real possibility that the wheel of reincarnation is not infinate. That there may be just one, one hundred, or maybe no chances left....

I ask everyone to just use Love.

That truely is the way. With it, if I am wrong, or if others are, the use of Love will bring the errant ones to the truth.

That´s my key message, I guess.

I Love you all.
David.

GLP