Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

HELP NEEDED IN SOUTH FLORIDA

BOTH BUSHīS LIARS!
10/26/2005 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
HELP NEEDED IN SOUTH FLORIDA
Governor Bush says all is well and President Bush say all is well, WELL IT IS NOT. I live in Hollywood Florida where there is now water, no power and no food. Two beautiful days later only LIMITED supplies of water and ice are being distributed and there is very LIMITED gas. FEMA is "fresh out" of supplies so there will be no more distributions and there are no emergency meals being send other than the 16,000 that were already distributed to the TWO MILLION people effected.

There are riots for gas/food/water and ice now, looting is breaking out, and there are few if any National Guard!

Fist fights for gas and food, older residents going hungry and dehydrating, neighbors guarding neighbors with guns!

All while Bush says things are going well, what A FUCKING LIAR! Governor Bush has a condo in Miami, if things are so fucking good here asshole why are you staying in Tallahassee?

I was able to buy food, water and gas before the storm, I have a generator which I also let a neighbor use and have a weeks supply of fuel, but many can not or donītī have the money to be able to do this and they are starving, there is NO FOOD OR WATER!

It is time for a new administration, one that can take care of itīs own people in times of crisis! The American people have been robbed by this administration!

People need help in South Florida before things turn very very ugly, we need the National Guard here at HOME! We need generators at our port to help with the fuel problems and we need both Bushīs to shut the fuck up and acknowledge that things are not bright and wonderful, PEOPLE ARE WITHOUT FOOD/WATER & FUEL!

Bush, both of you, you are liars, and deserve what hell has in store for you!

link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt=':dubya:'> link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='doomsol'>
Paladin
12/08/2005 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HELP NEEDED IN SOUTH FLORIDA
bump
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
darwin award
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
"one that can take care of itīs own people in times of crisis!"

Donīt think you will ever see that again in our lifetime!
susano
Report Abusive Post
Well, you have power I take it?

- Not a Bush fan
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
since when is the govt. supposed to ītake careī of us?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
BULLSHIT OP.

The people in the lines were LAZY.

period.

how hard or expensive would it have been to buy a couple jugs of water, some peanut butter, bread, and canned goods?

quit blaming government.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Looks like they want the free handouts like everyone in New Orleans.
ac10
Report Abusive Post
Amen--I was listening to the news today and people in Fla were complaining that the govt hasnīt been coming around handing out water and food--I couldnīt believe it!! As if there was no warning of this natural disaster. Why couldnīt people fill up a few containers with water on Sunday? I donīt get it--why do people think they are supposed to get bailed out of every situation by the government? Usually I am very compassionate about what people go through but Iīm starting to feel angry watching so many people in N.O. and Florida who havenīt taken even the most basic responsibility for themselves and their families. Especially in Florida, there were days of warning--and now you are asking for water and food? Iīm sorry, I just donīt get it. And it doesnīt bode well for this country as a whole, when REALLY hard times come upon us in the future. rant
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
OMG, better call mom and dad to bail you out!

Itīs such a shame nobody told you this was heading your way, or you would have had time to prepare. Those bad people. Look at you now all you got is electricity and internet service.....
zazzman
Report Abusive Post
Anybody and I mean anybody no matter where they live that doesnt keep at least a weeks supply of food and water on hand for something unexpected is plain stupid and I mean stupid and deserves the suffering that they go through. I can understand if your place is flattened, but if I go to evacuate then at least a weeks reserves go with me.
I myself have (and the wife used to laugh at me

2 generators, one 1800 and the other 5000 watts
30 small propane cannisters, for the coleman stove, lantern, and heater
2 spare big propane cyclinders for the grill along with the one already hooked up.
20 cases of water that I rotate, out.
A security foodpak one from pleasanthillgrain.com with enough fod for one person for a year (dry goods)
6 slleping bags
4 tents and all of the gear, saws/hammers/tools etc etc
British Berkefeld water purifer
A pantry stocked to the gills with enough regular food to last at least a month or so, without anything else.
SO, I dont feel for anybody stupid enough not to have at least a weeks supply of water and foodstuff on hand that you dont have to cook.
Watching
Report Abusive Post
Donīt forget the "Bob" if youīre female and "Pocket Penetrator" if youīre a dude. Plenty of batteries would help too.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
OMG! Itīs been a couple of days! They are NOT, repeat, NOT "starving!" You prepared. Others should have also. You live in a place that should always be prepared for natural disasters. The government isnīt here to provide for us, for heavenīs sake.
Starless
Report Abusive Post
again, people cant learn. this is going to get more frequent and in much greater scale in the future. what if the power is out for months???
SH2
Report Abusive Post
I AM APALLED TO SEE THAT PEOPLE ON THIS SITE HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT IS HAPPENING IN SOUTH FLORIDA. YOUR NEWS WORTHY STATIONS APPARENTLY ARE CONTROLLED. YOU ARE NOT SEEING THE TRUE IMAGES. JUST LIKE FACTS ABOUT OTHER HURRICANES HAVE BEEN LEFT OUT OF THE TRUE PICTURE BEFORE, ITīS HAPPENING NOW AND IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN. YOUR MINDS HAVE TURNED TO MUSH TALKING ON THOSE RIDICULOUS CELL PHONES FOR NO IMPORTANT REASON AT ALL. YOU ARE ALL ENJOYING A HOT MEAL WHILE PEOPLE IN FLORIDA DONīT EVEN HAVE A MEAL TO EAT. EDUCATE YOURSELVES WITH THESE EXAMPLES OF A GOVERNMENT THAT CANNOT HANDLE A CRISIS. IT HAS HAPPENED AGAIN HERE. WAKE UP PEOPLE BECAUSE ITīS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ALL OF YOU VERY SOON. MY SUSPICIONS OF A SOCIETY NOW DESENSITIZED HAS BECOME REALITY. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE COMPASIONATE AMERICAN? HAVE THEY TAKEN YOUR COMPASION AND FEELINGS FOR OTHER HUMAN BEINGS IN DISTRESS. I SAY AGAIN......WAKE UP BEFORE ITīS TOO LATE FOR ALL OF US.

KDanonKD
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
trouble in paradise
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
EDUCATE YOURSELVES WITH THESE EXAMPLES OF A GOVERNMENT THAT CANNOT HANDLE A CRISIS. >>

No, we are educating ourselves with these examples/images of able-bodied citizens whose homes are still intact, who still canīt manage to rummage food out of their pantry without taking to the streets in panic first.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
I told my family to leave. "No! We are safe here," They protested.

"Please come to my house!" I begged all of them.

No. They would rather die than be with me.

After all, I am strange. I have always been that way. After all, how could I know that it was to be south Florida that would get it? I must be a nut!

I am one that prepares decades down the road, for "what if?"

Now I donīt even know whatīs going on down there. It was a fluke their phone was working. And they answered only because they had to retrieve their stuff. You see, their back glass doors had blown out. And they were forced to leave yesterday for other shelter.

Canīt contact them anymore. Donīt know what happened.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Oh well, too bad all the idiots in SF didnīt listen and decided NOT TO PREP. Yes I feal bad for the homeless and the elderly not able to take care of themselves. Anyone with a home and cash that didnīt prep for the hurricane deserves the Darwinian award.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
I have compassion, but people have to wake the fuck up. They have been warned and warned and they just want to be "looked after" Well those days are gone. They shouldnīt even be living on the God Damn coasts!
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Bush is kind of busy at the moment, you know with all the traitors camping out in the WH.
sultan kareem ufweit
Report Abusive Post
Is Bush your mommy? Didnīt you even buy some extra water, milk, eggs, bread, etc., at the store? There was very much warning time, why didnīt you leave?
I donīt believe you are from Florida and the only place people are looting there is the inner cities and just like New Orleans most looting faces will be black. You are just using these peoples misfortune as an opportunity to further your own political beliefs. Some compassion.

sultan kareem ufweit
arab nation pork producers
"eat pork yankee dog"
Paladin
Report Abusive Post
I had a lalk with people today at work......I asked.....why is it that every storm the hits the USA today is a huge storm????

it is as if they say it is a 3 storm it might be a 5...

a 5 storm is a (8) ....

I think we are not being told the truth..

everyone said yes....something is up...
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
If someone really needs help go visit www.guitartour.com, they send trucks of goods for hurricane releif. I joined the site and got into it a bit, itīs the real deal. Musicians are involved somehow.
there but for the grace of god
Report Abusive Post
hey lighten up creepos

if their house was destroyed or water is covering up everything with broken trees and no power maybe it is difficult to find your cute supplies hidden in the basement

ever wonder why jeb is gov of florida? they probably knew this weather was coming and figured it would make it easy to declare martial law in florida

to op: so what is the real situation there that we are not hearing about, i am curious too
HiRisque
Report Abusive Post
I live in Deerfield Beach, Florida. The southern part of the eyewall of Hurricane Wilma passed right over us. I have NEVER seen winds of that magnitude before and Iīve been here since 1988.

I live in a gated community called Century Village. The building that I am in lost its top layers of roofing. However it is a 4 story building constructed of reinforced concrete including the roof and I feel that structurally it would have taken at least another 30 to 40 mph of wind with no "structural damage". We have probably lost 8 out of 10 trees (a lot of old growth Ficus and Banyan Trees. And of course we lost power. We were lucky as we did not lose water service nor had any boil water orders. The destruction is quite severe regarding landscape and power lines.

Now as far as all the allegations of the OP. There is food to be had if you use some common sense and know where to go. I have seen NO fighting (I must admit Iīve not been in any lines, but have driven by many and have seen no violence. There is actually NOT a shortage of gas, just the power to pump it. Emergency generators are enroute to a good number of filling stations so in a few days this will not be a problem. I have seen no one going hungry. I have seen no bodies in the street. People on the whole are being very decent to each other and in some cases shining examples of good samaritins.

I was pleasently surprised when I came home this evening to see that power was restored to my building. Iīm really lucky in this regard as most of our power lines in the village are underground and are supplied by some really major power lines. Even so I think the OP has presented a much darker picture than the reality of the situation.

Also if the OP is in such bad shape how did he post on the internet anyway?

This was only the second full day after the storm, to say people are starving is just ludicrous.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Fuck the poster who started this thread. Shut the fuck you whiner. WHO CARES ABOUT A BUNCH OF IGNORANT ASSHOLES in your fucked up state anyway that canīt look on TV (no words to read--just listen to the nice news people) and see that they are saying THERE IS A MAJOR HURRICANE COMING--LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!

Christ almighty...Iīve had it with lazy fucking people. Get off your ass, go to the store, buy some shit...get on a train...get out of town...hitch a ride...do whatever. But what is this feeding off the teet of the government whining shit. Iīm sick of it. Get a life.
fuckuall
Report Abusive Post
u know what?

IM sick of you panty wastes that havent been through a natural disaster yet, tell the rest of us how EASY it is to get along without basic necessities.

I cant WAIT until you crazy idiots are faced with NO running water, for weeks, NO ice in the summer, NO heat in the winter, and some one JUST LIKE YOU is going to come along and laugh in your face and ask why YOU werent prepared. I wonder why you didnt get enough diapers and formula, enougn beans and rice, and WHY cant youafford the gas for your friggin generator that only cost 1300 bucks?

Fools, just like your stinking pretzeldent...he voted for not only an illegal war, but good old torture was also something he wants....why? because like you īcommpassionate twitsī you have never been through these problems. I guarantee, when your truckers are sick of delivering their goods to your cities because while gas comes down, diesel does NOT, AND they strike and refuse to drive another mile...enjoy finding a way to get your stinking gas, and milk, and water and food....foools everyone of ya.
Bebo
Report Abusive Post
Some people here that say our gov shoudnīt take care of us in crises, So, should we pay fed taxes, go fight wars and line up for income tax time. I do think people should be ready when crises hit, but if your house or whatever blowns the fuck down and covers everything up then what.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
no taxation without representation

so i figure that paying your taxes is what all the corporations need u to do..and to hell with natural disaster victims...oh, and to hell with the elderly and the handicapped too....right?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
I live in Florida North of Fort Myers. We were lucky. Again. (Charlie came dangerously close last year.)

Last years hurricane season should have convinced Florida residents to either Stock Up or Get Out when there is a hurricane coming. This is FLORIDA. If you want to live here then you must prepare for the inevitable.

Too many people continue to believe that:
a) It Wonīt Hit Here.
b) Itīs Not Going To Be So Bad.
c) Weathercasters donīt know what theyīre talking about.

There was PLENTY OF WARNING on this one. I canīt recall a time when a location was given so much warning! People had EVERY OPPORTUNITY to stock up or get out.

Frankly, you probably wonīt hear a lot from the large group of residents who did stay and who did board their doors and windows and who did stock up on supplies.

But now the damage is done. People need our help. They need supplies and services. They also need to understand the price you pay when you live in Southern Florida.

After all, someday there will be another hurricane.

GLP