Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Asian Nuclear Flashpoint ~ The Kashmir Issue

Arch~Angel
Offer Upgrade

10/14/2004 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Asian Nuclear Flashpoint ~ The Kashmir Issue
This is the mild, official version of the story from the Pakistani government.

[link to www.pakistan.gov.pk]
Kashmir Issue

Jammu & Kashmir Dispute

This dispute dates back to the partition of the British Indian Empire, in August 1947, into two independent states, Pakistan and India. At that time there were also around 565 princely states, large and small, which were under British suzerainty but were not directly ruled by the British Government. Most of these states joined either India or Pakistan taking into account their contiguity to one or the other country and the wishes of their people.

There were, however, some states over which problems arose, primarily because of India´s insatiable desire to grab territory. For example, the Muslim ruler of Junagarh, a state with a Hindu majority population, announced his decision to join Pakistan. India responded by aiding and abetting the establishment of a so-called "Provisional Government" of Junagarh on Indian territory, which attacked Junagarh with Indian connivance and support. Subsequently Indian forces also invaded Junagarh, despite protests from Pakistan, in order to "restore law and order". A farcical plebiscite was organized under Indian auspices, and India annexed Junagarh. Similarly, in Hyderabad, a Hindu majority state, the Muslim ruler of the state wanted to retain an independent status. India responded by attacking Hyderabad and annexed the state by force. India sought to justify its aggression against Hyderabad and Junagarh on the plea that the rulers of Junagarh and Hyderabad were acting against the wishes of their people.

more at link

Last Edited by SHR on 07/27/2012 11:19 AM
"It was not my intention to doubt that the doctrines of the Illuminati, and the principles of Jacobinism, had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more fully satisfied of this fact than I am."

~George Washington, 1782
billy bob buncy  (OP)

12/08/2005 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Asian Nuclear Flashpoint ~ The Kashmir Issue
couds u sums this up in 5 words or less 4 me ? eyes kant says alot of the words in it....
"It was not my intention to doubt that the doctrines of the Illuminati, and the principles of Jacobinism, had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more fully satisfied of this fact than I am."

~George Washington, 1782
Arch~Angel  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
Actually this is the short version of the story.

To make it bubba proof lets just say the nation of India is repressing millions of people on land that does not belong to them under International law, and they are breaking UN resolutions just like Saddam did....

~George Washington, 1782
greggus  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
Heythere, Arch Angel.

Been VERY busy with a couple of "problem children" here in the area. One of my "hobbies", is and has been helping prevent the cyberfleecing of john q computer user by so called "fire walls" and their creators.

My hard drive, called "monster" got eaten alive last September, sometimge between the 2nd and the 22nd. The offending material i THINK came in on something i downloaded having to to do directly with my keeping track of J. J. Hurtak. When the file originally came in, it was or appeared to be formatted as a "dot text" or ".txt". BUT, when i opened the file to read it, it contained large areas of appearently encrypted material, which i thought suspiciously of at the time. The file ALSO appeared to be reported by windows as 253 kilobytes BEFORE i deleted in my text editor, while offline, the appearently unreadable, probably encrypted stuff. Lo and behold when i clicked on the files properties AFTER having removed ( I THOUGHT) the encrypted stuff, the file was 255 kilobytes long, and the hard drive crashed.

Implicated also, were the bogus anti-viral definitions, that i and others were subjected to. You see, while we and others THOUGHT that it was the servers at Symantec that were downloading REAL anti viral definitions, we were being hijacked, and used for purposes which we would not allow or condone, had we been asked or notified.

But, to the point about the subject at hand, i would suggest consulting the Majlis, the Kumaras the Sangha AND THE Wiccan and American Indian Priestesses, about how to best avoid the impulse to use such weapons.

~George Washington, 1782
Shanty Town  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
Use Staganos and you´re f*cked

~George Washington, 1782
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Ever noticed that current flash-points are ALL ex-British colonies?
Palestine, Iraq, Pakistan/India
docsophist  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
I was in Pakistan 88-89. Went to Kashmir just to see the place. My every step was shadowed by Indian troops in full uniform.

The place was quite impoverished and the people were obviously underfed. It´s a shame that India won´t relent on this matter and either free the Kashmiri or hand them over to Pakistan.

~George Washington, 1782

GLP