mrcastle
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 270725
United States
09/04/2007 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
NOTHING will change until we all die
We all know 9/11 was an inside job--but just think about it: O'Reilly, Popular Mechanics, EVERYBODY in Government, etc. etc. ridicule, insult, demean, debase everyone in the Truth Movement.

You think they ALL are gonna say, "Yep, you're right--we were wrong ... I guess 9/11 was done by us." O'Reilly, CNN, Hannity et. al. would rather go to their graves knowing that they know that 9/11 was in inside job but not talking about it rather than admitting that they were either idiots or evil (for knowingly covering it up).

What chance do we have??

If the truth did come out, and all the yuppies finally fuckin woke up to the NAU, NWO, and 9/11 False Flag event, ... ... I bet you ... ... the Rockefellers, Bush Family, Larry King etc. would be lynched and massacred by us Americans before tomorrow morning.

Ugh. Not gonna happen.

There's no justice. It's times like these, I don't believe in a God.
all_the_kings_horses
User ID: 293073
Canada
09/04/2007 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: NOTHING will change until we all die
were you waiting for God to put things straight?
all_the_kings_horses
User ID: 293073
Canada
09/04/2007 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
also....here is an added reality you might need to face: Inspite of what most people say......97 percent of the population HATES the truth with a passion!
mrcastle  (OP)

User ID: 270725
United States
09/04/2007 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
also....here is an added reality you might need to face: Inspite of what most people say......97 percent of the population HATES the truth with a passion!
 Quoting: all_the_kings_horses 293073

You got that right. There is just one virtually impossible possibility that could set things straight: at some international fora (eg U.N. assembly), the ENTIRE world calls the U.S. out on it. Not the American people, (although the yuppies who still think Kennedy's head just exploded on its own deserve every bit of it), but the Illuminati-run American Gov't.

No way in Hell could the press ignore that one.
FightingSpirit

User ID: 269684
United States
09/04/2007 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well one thing is for sure...Things are going to change.

AND they will be CHANGING BIG TIME in the next 5 years or so...Because there are only 5 years and a few months left of this current world cycle...SO the change really going to speed up now.

BUT life is CHANGE anyway.
The only thing permanent is impermanence.

Creation is not something to be seen as completed (not yet),...But as constantly becoming, evolving, ascending.
This transports us from a place where there is nothing new...To a place where there is nothing old.

Though we do find some things from an old cycle...After we enter a new one...Artifacts, Old Structures that we dig up from a former world cycle/age, etc.

Anyway you look at it...GOD is in CONTROL of creation...And in it's FALLEN STATE in our conciousness...As it is now...It changes periodically.

It is slowly changing now...The time has come...And this will become more and more noticable as we approach the end of this current cycle.
"Pray for solace..Pray for resolve..Pray for a savior..Pray for deliverance..Some kind of purpose..A glimpse of a LIGHT in this VOID OF EXISTENCE..Now witness the END of an age..Hope dies in hands of believers..Who seek the truth in the LIAR'S EYE"

"The greatest TRICK the Devil ever pulled was not convincing the world he doesn't exist..But convincing it that he is GOD"

"I have no pleasure in any man who despises music. It is no invention of ours: It is a gift of GOD. I place it next to theology. Satan hates music: He knows how it drives the EVIL spirit OUT of US."
- Martin Luther

"What have I done?..Where have I come from?..When I burnt the backs with the SUN through a GLASS..Did I SEAL the loss that's become me?.. Feeling undone..What have I become? ..When I turned my back on you..I turned my back on MYSELF and became this MACHINE"

"What you IGNORE now..Will come OUT of YOU later"

"Stones to throw at my Creator..
MASOCHISTS to which I cater..You don't need to bother..I don't need to be..I'll keep slipping farther..
But once I hold on..I won't let go 'til it BLEEDS"

GLP