Crimes, Violence and Suicides related to SSRI/AntiDepressant usage

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 900727
United States
03/01/2010 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Crimes, Violence and Suicides related to SSRI/AntiDepressant usage
This list includes, school shootings, violence etc. One of the entries dated 2008-05-05 says that soldiers have more post war suicides than combat deaths in Iraq & Afghanistan and these are related to SSRI usage.

[link to ssristories.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 904199
United Kingdom
03/01/2010 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Crimes, Violence and Suicides related to SSRI/AntiDepressant usage
This list includes, school shootings, violence etc. One of the entries dated 2008-05-05 says that soldiers have more post war suicides than combat deaths in Iraq & Afghanistan and these are related to SSRI usage.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 900727

people put to muc faith in doctors

Doctors are more nutty than the priests of the middle ages
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/01/2010 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Especially the VA doctors. Trust me I Know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 900499
United States
03/01/2010 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah but its like 1-5% of users that breakdown like this.

And while i agree having a drugged up population can be a negative i dont see the need to ban them outright.

Lets face it life in this reality is pretty much bunk unless you are attractive and wealthy, some people cant handle it.

I say let them get wasted out of their fucking minds until they think society is ok.

I just wish we would start getting real, we say "war on drugs" when we are the most drugged up nation on the planet on legal drugs.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/01/2010 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I tried to commit suicide while I was on Zoloft. The entire time I was on it I thought about nothing but suicide. I finally weaned myself off of the Zoloft. It was worse than getting off street drugs.

Now that I'm off it, I can't believe I ever wanted to take my life. I never thought about suicide before the Zoloft and haven't thought about it since.

The doctor at the VA kept telling me to quit blaming it on the Zoloft. I haven't been back since.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 900499
United States
03/01/2010 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I tried to commit suicide while I was on Zoloft. The entire time I was on it I thought about nothing but suicide. I finally weaned myself off of the Zoloft. It was worse than getting off street drugs.

Now that I'm off it, I can't believe I ever wanted to take my life. I never thought about suicide before the Zoloft and haven't thought about it since.

The doctor at the VA kept telling me to quit blaming it on the Zoloft. I haven't been back since.

Funny i know plenty of jokers pumping that shit into themselves and they feel fine...

Have you considered that perhaps the zoloft had little to do with you disposition?

The term im thinking here is "nocebo"..

Or perhaps you just have a bad reaction...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 904199
United Kingdom
03/01/2010 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Doctors are lapdogs of the devil(big pharma)

respect to you for coming of that poison
Maga

User ID: 22835054
United States
12/17/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Because I found the same link posted above today. I've been pointing to the connection between many of the mass murders and prescribed antidepressants for years. My very first thought upon hearing the latest mass shooting in CT was wondering what medications the kid was on.

Please look at this!

GLP