Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,180 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 824,465
Pageviews Today: 1,362,508Threads Today: 560Posts Today: 9,503
01:53 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Maitreya - Enki - The Unknown American TV Interview - Lake Erie UFO's - Preparing The Way

Eve_4000Bc

User ID: 585449
United States
03/05/2010 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Maitreya - Enki - The Unknown American TV Interview - Lake Erie UFO's - Preparing The Way
DONT YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY MONKEY!
DONT WORRY ABOUT WHO I'M FUCKING SEXIN!
I'M PURE BLOOD* INANNA SEXES WITH PURE BLOOD!
YOU CANT WRAP YO MIND AROUND WTF NNAKI BIZZZZZNAZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

FALL BACK!*
 Quoting: Enkiz Inanna*

lol

the only blood your hairy indian family got given to them is monkey chimps swinging from branches in India. Go shave!
Question authority every time. Ask them how that makes them feel. Ask them why? Ask them when you have an opinion with your opinion and question them with that! There is no being with ALL THE answers accept for God. Even still question. But trust if it's all good and loving then follow with your full heart believing. For the light will always be the light. It makes me a believer.
Enkiz Inanna*

User ID: 881474
United States
03/05/2010 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Maitreya - Enki - The Unknown American TV Interview - Lake Erie UFO's - Preparing The Way
MY ANUNNAKI FAMILY BUISINESS IS NOT THE BUISINESS OF A MORTALLY BOUND , MADD FROM THE HARMONIC CONVERGENCE PRIMATE!
'The Truthz Closer Than You Think'
"It's A Mystery, Wrapped In A Riddle, Inside An Enigma!"
ll eViL bUddHa ll

User ID: 904201
United States
03/05/2010 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Eve, It's all about energy, let's take this thread, Here we have a nice talk going on and the energy is like a smooth surface of pond, but as you do on every single thread you post into, you bring hate and ugliness and ridicule and pretty much add much ripples into what was a oncle nice calm pond.

Do you think this is the way of an enlightened person?, Or an adult for that matter? do you bring Joy and happiness into your surroundings? or discord?

I really would like for you to pay more attnetion to your actions, are you bring more Love where you go?

Please stop.

Well said Michael
 Quoting: Fhirinne

it's a joke michael, to a lot of arrogant noobs all of a sudden.
YOU are not your body, YOU are inside of your body. Your body is temporary, but YOU are forever.

"All those prophets don't hear that Cosmic laughter."
Eve_4000Bc

User ID: 585595
United States
03/05/2010 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
MY ANUNNAKI FAMILY BUISINESS IS NOT THE BUISINESS OF A MORTALLY BOUND , MADD FROM THE HARMONIC CONVERGENCE PRIMATE!

bull shit! Thats what the annunaki did! They fucked primates.

The only line that has pure annunaki blood is Kains line. why? because Eve was full annunaki and Kains father Enlil was pure annunaki, but even kains wife had 30 percent primate blood. Kains wife who went off with kain to nod had a Sumerian father.

Last Edited by Eve_4000Bc on 03/05/2010 09:08 AM
Question authority every time. Ask them how that makes them feel. Ask them why? Ask them when you have an opinion with your opinion and question them with that! There is no being with ALL THE answers accept for God. Even still question. But trust if it's all good and loving then follow with your full heart believing. For the light will always be the light. It makes me a believer.
Eve_4000Bc

United States
03/05/2010 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

lol

the only blood your hairy indian family got given to them is monkey chimps swinging from branches in India. Go shave!
Michael Lee Hill  (OP)

User ID: 905098
United States
03/05/2010 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Eve, It's all about energy, let's take this thread, Here we have a nice talk going on and the energy is like a smooth surface of pond, but as you do on every single thread you post into, you bring hate and ugliness and ridicule and pretty much add much ripples into what was a oncle nice calm pond.

Do you think this is the way of an enlightened person?, Or an adult for that matter? do you bring Joy and happiness into your surroundings? or discord?

I really would like for you to pay more attnetion to your actions, are you bring more Love where you go?

Please stop.

Go fuck yourself. That hairy indian monkey bitch came in and started popping off towards me. I'll respond as much as I damn well please. That stupid dark skinned chimp cunt indian fucker thinks she Inanna. Bull shit!
 Quoting: Eve_4000Bc

Uneedmeds
Michael Lee Hill  (OP)

User ID: 905098
United States
03/05/2010 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Eve and Michael... you're full of shit .

Thread: The Truth is Reversed .

AC, I disagree with everything Michael said in this thread. If that is what makes me full of shit then you are retarded!!!

ARE YOU ALL INSANE ! STOP POLLUTING THE AIR YOUR BREATHING !
EVERY WORD IS MAGICAL AND HAS A VIBRATION THAT AFFECTS YOUR ENERGY. WE CREATE WITH WORDS. DONT MISSUSE THEM !!
YOU PEOPLE HAVE TOO SEPARATED MINDS AND THAT MAKES YOU ACT
THE WAY YOU DO. AND IT'S NOT PRETTY
 Quoting: BeingPeace7

than you G
Enkiz Inanna*

United States
03/05/2010 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was allowed after extreme proof to take care of the Indus Valley* I'M NOT A CREATURE OF IT, AS YOU ARE SO CALLED'EVE', I WATCHED IT GROW FROM IT'S BABY TIMES*
Eve_4000Bc

United States
03/05/2010 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was allowed after extreme proof to take care of the Indus Valley* I'M NOT A CREATURE OF IT, AS YOU ARE SO CALLED'EVE', I WATCHED IT GROW FROM IT'S BABY TIMES*

your full of shit is what you are. Adam and Eve werent even in the indus valley. They were in Eridu,Iraq

Last Edited by Eve_4000Bc on 03/05/2010 09:13 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 871439
Russia
03/05/2010 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Eve and Michael... you're full of shit .

Thread: The Truth is Reversed .

AC, I disagree with everything Michael said in this thread. If that is what makes me full of shit then you are retarded!!!

ARE YOU ALL INSANE ! STOP POLLUTING THE AIR YOUR BREATHING !
EVERY WORD IS MAGICAL AND HAS A VIBRATION THAT AFFECTS YOUR ENERGY. WE CREATE WITH WORDS. DONT MISSUSE THEM !!
YOU PEOPLE HAVE TOO SEPARATED MINDS AND THAT MAKES YOU ACT
THE WAY YOU DO. AND IT'S NOT PRETTY

:than you G:
 Quoting: Michael Lee Hill

You're welcome .

lol
Eve_4000Bc

United States
03/05/2010 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

your full of shit is what you are. Adam and Eve werent even in the indus valley. They were in Eridu,Iraq
Enkiz Inanna*

United States
03/05/2010 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
LIKE YOU ARE DOING NOW, I'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE*
I'M SORRY IF I'VE HURT YOUR FEELINGS EVE* I REALLY MEAN THAT AGAIN! LIKE I TRIED TO E-MAIL YOU BEFORE,...*

I'M SORRY GIRL* I DONT WANT TO FIGHT YOU ABOUT MY PERSONAL FAMILY BUISINESS*

Please accept my appology*
Anonymous Coward
Russia
03/05/2010 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alright Eve. How many Sitchin books have you read?
Enkiz Inanna*

United States
03/05/2010 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
WoW* *LOL*
Eve_4000Bc

United States
03/05/2010 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 871439

I only read 1 and nothing I said today came from the knowledge of that 1 book. I can even correct Sitchen on things that didnt happen in History.

Last Edited by Eve_4000Bc on 03/05/2010 09:19 AM
Anonymous Coward
Russia
03/05/2010 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

I only read 1

Then go read the rest of it... and then forget it .
Enkiz Inanna*

United States
03/05/2010 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not enough....she can't call me by my Planetary name even* Too Rant Rave,Munki CraZed*
Anonymous Coward
Russia
03/05/2010 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not enough....she can't call me by my Planetary name even* Too Rant Rave,Munki CraZed*

According to your nick it should be Venus.

So what? :)
Eve_4000Bc

United States
03/05/2010 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

youre so full of fucking shit bitch. First off, you apoligize and then when I did'nt even respond back to you

you go fuck off again and miss-spell words like your monkey heritage. At least learn how to spell!!!
Enkiz Inanna*

United States
03/05/2010 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ugh...* Hand in Head*

Takez off bra*
Shakin my head*
Eve_4000Bc

United States
03/05/2010 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

I only read 1 and nothing I said today came from the knowledge of that 1 book. I can even correct Sitchen on things that did'nt happen in History.
I don't need to read sitchen to know what happened. Even in sitchens book I found errors to what he wrote happened and what didnt happen.

Last Edited by Eve_4000Bc on 03/05/2010 09:25 AM
Enkiz Inanna*

United States
03/05/2010 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

TIAMAT! VENUS WAS GIVEN TO ME*
Anonymous Coward
Russia
03/05/2010 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

TIAMAT! VENUS WAS GIVEN TO ME*

Wow. Nice to see you. What do you want??
Anonymous Coward
Russia
03/05/2010 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

I only read 1 and nothing I said today came from the knowledge of that 1 book. I can even correct Sitchen on things that did'nt happen in History.
I don't need to read sitchen to know what happened. Even in sitchens book I found errors to what he wrote happened and what didnt happen.

Go ahead .
Enkiz Inanna*

United States
03/05/2010 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
SHE DON'T LIKE MY SLANGUAGE* lol *awe* AND I THOUGHT I WAS QUITE FETCHING AND CUTE WIT MY SLANG*

lmf-black/french canadian,cree,algonquin ass off*
Enkiz Inanna*

United States
03/05/2010 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I SPELLED DAT SHIT WRONG HUH EXPERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!
Anonymous Coward
Russia
03/05/2010 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
SHE DON'T LIKE MY SLANGUAGE* lol *awe* AND I THOUGHT I WAS QUITE FETCHING AND CUTE WIT MY SLANG*

lmf-black/french canadian,cree,algonquin ass off*

So TIAMAT, what do you want?? :)
Enkiz Inanna*

United States
03/05/2010 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah...* lmao*
Eve_4000Bc

User ID: 585449
United States
03/05/2010 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Go ahead .

The only book I read was the one discussing Enki and Sitchen was writing what the scribe wrote. I forget the name.

In sitchen's book it said Titi birthed Kain,abel,and Seth from Adam

not true! Titi whom later was named Eve birthed Abel and Seth from Adam.

The biological father to Kain was Enlil. Not Adam

And then Sitchen went on to write Titi then birthed 30 more babies from Adam. The 30 babies do not have names. Titi did not birth those 30 unknown names born with birth defects. Lilith birthed those 30 unknown named babies. So Sitchen lied or was quoting a scribe that lies.

I can go on.
Enkiz Inanna*

United States
03/05/2010 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
What Inanna been wanting for about 500k.... My DaDa*

GLP