Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,574 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 456,572
Pageviews Today: 734,719Threads Today: 207Posts Today: 3,760
07:47 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Maitreya - Enki - The Unknown American TV Interview - Lake Erie UFO's - Preparing The Way

Viva México

User ID: 915966
Mexico
03/14/2010 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Maitreya - Enki - The Unknown American TV Interview - Lake Erie UFO's - Preparing The Way
I think that Maitreya is the FALSE PROPHET.

He will deceive many.

Not sure if that is his "role" but he is definitely in the "cast".

He fits the false prophet.

Either Prince Charles or the King of Jordan will be the Antichrist.

Besides, the Temple will start being rebuilt on the 16th.

The personages are starting to appear.

Just as "Stupid is as stupid does", so Light is as Light does.

Judge a tree by the fruit it bares.

Peace,
Michael

Maitreya surely will be destroyed, in the end.

why?
 Quoting: Michael Lee Hill

Because the Lord, the true God will annihilate him.

Thus, his lies, and his system of lies will come to an end.
Are you done preparing, yet?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 908083
United States
03/15/2010 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Maitreya - Enki - The Unknown American TV Interview - Lake Erie UFO's - Preparing The Way
I think that Maitreya is the FALSE PROPHET.

He will deceive many.

Not sure if that is his "role" but he is definitely in the "cast".

He fits the false prophet.

Either Prince Charles or the King of Jordan will be the Antichrist.

Besides, the Temple will start being rebuilt on the 16th.

The personages are starting to appear.

Just as "Stupid is as stupid does", so Light is as Light does.

Judge a tree by the fruit it bares.

Peace,
Michael

Maitreya surely will be destroyed, in the end.

why?

because it's the one size fits all answer for many christians. it's the way of their people.
surcher
User ID: 916251
Sweden
03/15/2010 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Enki=Enlil=Lucifer=Satan

devil6 damned

half on and half off right

Enki = the dragon in revelation. Enki had a dragonian mother whom came from the sea

His half brother Enlil whom was also a shape shifter and a man whom had many names= Enlil,Samuel the healer,Nicabazarr,and whom we know well in many scripts. He
also went by the name Lucifer.

They are brothers. Two different beings and yet I still feel compelled to say they are both evil yet two different entitles

I wouldnt be surprised now that Enlil retired from being Satan that Enki is the new Satan.

Satan is a job title that gets shifted every century. I met reincarnated Enki in this life. He's worse than Enlil. I wouldn't be surprised Enki is the new Satan but there's many prospects in line that fit Satan's job title now too though. I am biased. I met the prick and can't stand Enki. I bet you if Enki wasn't Satan and the new Satan approached me that even he would be nicer to me than Enki. Enki is just a power hungry prick that even gets mentioned in revelation as the dragon. All these idiots that were kings/horns gave power to the dragon and even though they had no kingdom and only had power for such a little while THEY BELIEVED THE dragons BULL SHIT!!!

Thought creates reality, If you believe black people are "lesser" then go out and your are Mugged by a black guy, you will say see I am right when the truth is that you are just experiencing your own dark thoughforms mirrored back to you by a loving universe.

I know that you have been threw some horrible things but again, I would look to my own beliefs because those are what will manifest and you are filled with FEAR.

Please do not just keep spreading your Fear based thought forms on yet another one of my threads.

The Christ is about LOVE and not so much about FEAR other than seeing it for what it is. Your own darkness.

Peace,
Michael

wtf is this found it on gewgle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 884909
United States
03/22/2010 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's all about responsibility. Do you feel yourself responsible for your life?

Let me explain something to you. I am a responsible person. I take full responsibility of my life but when richer people with more power than me come in and constantly destroy anything that I create good in my life then I learned it's impossible to have just a good life. I lose 75 pounds and go to the gym eating right everyday. What did Peter do? He paid someone off with AIDS to come to me. He also paid someone off with MOno to come to me. So what happens?

I get sick,I don't go to the gym anymore. I gain those 75 pounds back because the only thing that used to keep it off was exercise. What's Peter say? He's going to make sure I'm cursed in this life cause in another life I tried to birth Kain again.

They are rich sick fucks! I'm telling you he said those things and did that. So am I responsible? Fuck yes I am, but does that stop that asshole? fuck no! Did it stop my liver from being damaged? fuck no! Did it stop my health from fading right before my eyes? no! It did not. I learned there is sheer evil on this planet and Peter Fraser is one of those men. He also goes around declaring himself God and tries to play God but he isn't. He does too many evil things.
 Quoting: Eve_4000Bc

I think that you had way too much trauma in your life and my heart reaches our to you my dear. But you have to admit, even though some evil people did ruin your health and so forth, you would not be the person you are today. And I really believe that even though these experiences hurt you a lot, they made you a lot stronger emotionally (maybe not physically) and did not break you.

What you have to realize, ( I did and it helped me a lot with my fears and things i was holding back with) is that even though there is sick bastards out there that hurt others and wish bad up on us, they are god creations just like any one of us. God gave us all free will, and some choose to use it for the darkness but not the light. God is not angered by that though, as it was his intention to give everyone out there free will...to do with their actions whatever they please. God loves everyone the same, and you have to understand that even the darkness gets to evolve, as God does not play favorites with anyone. No one gets a pat on the back and is told you were good, and no one gets a kick in the ass and is told hes been bad. People have to come to that on their own... through the free will that god gave them. Because if you know that you should be acting a certain way, even if you don't want to and don't really see the reason to change, and you force yourself to be "good" but inside think the same negative way, you wont really change, and even god can't change your mind. YOU have to realize it... YOU have to feel it...this is where the intentions of people (for me) hold the up most importance. Because you cant fake an intention... you can fake actions... but not intentions...Of course there is dark ones out there... of course there is "evil". That is the point of these experiences we are given... the duality of life...

My advice to you is do not label people as "evil" or "good". Because when you set your mind on something, such as so and so is Evil, you give them power over you in a way, you tell them: yes, you are capable of horrible things... and by admitting it to yourself, that they are "bad" makes it just as so in your reality. What I think is the most beneficial way for people to be is to see everyone as a co-creator. We are all children of god, we are all created by him. What we choose to do with our free will is totally up to us, and even the most evil person in the world can wake up, and realize that his free will can be bent in any direction, its him making the choice to only bend it towards the darkness.

Don't get threatened by their intimidation, that is how they grab a hold of your attention. You see, when you point your focus towards them, mixed in with your emotion of how you feel about them, it engraves into your reality. It becomes what you make it out to be. Their intimidation is really all they have, they will do it just to make you view them as evil, which makes them that in your eyes, so in a way you give them that power. Their mission is not to do bad things to you. It is to instill fear into you. They operate through fear. They know that you wont just let them in, so they create a situation where you are experiencing negative emotions, vibrating at a lower frequency, because you perceive them as "evil" (and that word alone invokes fear in your subconscious) and along with fear they slip in a few other things... And more than anything they hate love. You cannot imagine how pissed they get when they try to do terrible things to you, and all you do is keep loving them in return. Because you see their agenda fails that way. Love makes you vibrate at a higher frequency. They simply cannot succeed in any lower vibrational agendas when there is love involved.

If you ask me personally, I never dismiss anyone as "evil" and never say: "Oh, that person is evil, so imma stay away from them" Because the very reason you are staying away from them IS FEAR. What are you afraid of? they cant corrupt you and make you become evil like them. Stand up to them and instead of looking at what they have to show you, bring out what you have to show them. Face this fear by shining your own inner self, all the love and peace that you are capable of is your inner light. The fact that you are capable of it tells you that you ARE it. which brings us back to labeling someone as Evil. One cannot be evil, you see. Because one is always capable of both, good and evil. If you shine the true light within you, then no one can put it out.
Its like a dark room and a light bulb: leave the dark room on its own and it will be dark, but bring the bulb in and it will light up the room. It doesn't work both ways. The dark room cant make the bulb dark as well. So if anything, when interacting with those kind of people, take the light and as for the darkness and fear say no thank you. YOU can shine your light on them instead of letting their darkness affect you. They ARE what you make out of them. It is in fact a choice - to fear them or to love them. Its easy to love them, you don't need to find a reason, as we are all children of God - Co Creators of our shared reality.

Sending you much love and support.
And always here for you if you need to talk.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 929001
United Kingdom
03/29/2010 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hear Hear that last reply really wise stuff- I wish I could always apply that when faced with deluded people using their free will in harmful ways. But sometimes I manage it and here's to me and all of us "managing it" more and more!
Michael Lee Hill  (OP)

User ID: 939624
United States
04/11/2010 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
LAKE ERIE UFO EXPLAINED
Posted by Frank Lewis on Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 10:17 AM

Prepare ye the way of Maitreya:

I heard the story on MSNBC about the unusual "UFO" that has been appearing regularly over Lake Erie for the past 10 days. I do not know exactly what that particular "UFO" actually is. However, it "may" be the "star" that is heralding Maitreya's Presence among us.

Maitreya holds the position known throughout the world as the Christ, Imam Mahdi, Krishna, Bodhisattva, the Messiah, and the Buddha, depending on a person's particular religion. He descended from His Himalayan retreat in 1977 and entered London, England where He has been living as a seemingly ordinary man.

Since January of this year He has been interviewed on numerous television programs in the US but not as the Christ. He is introduced as an ordinary man but with insights into the problems that confront the world. More interviews will follow and eventually He will be invited to address the world: the Day of Declaration. He will announce Who indeed He is and will show us the right way toward a glorious future based on sharing and cooperation, where division, competition, war and greed are left far behind.

In December of 2008 "Share International" magazine sent a press release to the world's media announcing that what appears to be a "star" will be seen around the world both night and day. This "star" heralds Maitreya's Presence among us and is akin to the Star of Bethlehem in biblical days. A month later, in January of 2009, such an unusual "star" began being noticed around the world. Dozens of videos have now been uploaded to YouTube, Internet blogs have appeared asking what it may be, and even a few newspapers have dared mention the unusual object being noticed over their towns.

The "star" is actually 1 of 4 very large spaceships that originate from the planets in our solar system. All of our sister planets are inhabited on what are called the ethereal planes: very fine planes that underlie the dense physical. The UFO crews are our Space Brothers and work tirelessly to clean our atmosphere of the toxic pollutants we dump into it. The most dangerous of these pollutants are levels of radiation that seep from nuclear reactors, unrecognized by our primitive scientific equipment, and is largely responsible for such diseases as Alzheimer's.

You may want to look into the matter further at: www.share-international.org.

Source -
[link to www.clevescene.com]

Ya, They sure did try to shut this Lake erie UFO stories down time after time but the fact is the actual ufo activity is growing and growing and hundreds of people are seeing and filming it.

All the major media is here and they have been filming it.

Early May you will see this story all over the news.

So Yes, They did try and discredit me a few years ago but we are well beyond that now and you can't keep a good man down.

I have never given up trying to help humanity no matter what they said because i knew the TRUTH. I will be vindicated now because this story is going worldwide, It is disclosure.

Peace,
Michael

And out of those "hundreds" we have you the one chosen by Enki to be his messenger. er wait....you're maitreya.

and you need vindication because you don't care what anyone thinks about you.
- Anonymous Coward 939979

peace

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 939979

Strange signs even to me :-)

Last Edited by Michael Lee Hill on 04/11/2010 11:25 PM
Michael Lee Hill  (OP)

United States
04/11/2010 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another Confirming Message

you will have no doubts by now michael that the intelligences associated with the orbs selected you, just as you have since become aware that intelligent agencies know also but, are at a loss what to do about it

all are awaiting the orbs associated intelligences moves unfold via interaction with you

part of the reason of your selection was your frame of mind , you exihibited/transmitted neither fear nor anger, painful to our orb intelligences and much magnified, to what may be imagined

your enthusiasm to transmit your encounters is also factor

it is no coincedence that you are witnessing and recording the complete range of UK MOD phenomena, there is motive and close/direct mental encounters i believe will be soon
 Quoting: aether 934322
Michael Lee Hill  (OP)

United States
04/11/2010 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
wing2

Last Edited by Michael Lee Hill on 04/11/2010 11:47 PM
wing-ed

User ID: 803231
United States
04/12/2010 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
wing2

Hello Michael Lee Hill you run a lot of interesting threads ! I was looking for one from yesterday about ancient things from a mine in south America ! Does that ring a bell ? Hoping it was yours and you could direct me to it ! Thank you !! It had like a 5 part video and a part about ancient stone carvings that we still cannot duplicate along with pyramids and large sculls !! Stuff like that !

Last Edited by wing-ed on 04/12/2010 12:07 AM
Holy, holy,holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.Praise the one who gives you peace beyond all understanding Yes that scripture still sounds good !
Michael Lee Hill  (OP)

United States
04/12/2010 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Michael Lee Hill you run a lot of interesting threads ! I was looking for one from yesterday about ancient things from a mine in south America ! Does that ring a bell ? Hoping it was yours and you could direct me to it ! Thank you !! It had like a 5 part video and a part about ancient stone carvings that we still cannot duplicate along with pyramids and large sculls !! Stuff like that !
 Quoting: wing-ed

Was this it, it's not my thread but it might be what you are looking for...
Thread: WOW !!! Forbidden artifacts that has never been seen to the public, AWESOME FINDS REALLY!!!! [VIDEO]
wing-ed

User ID: 803231
United States
04/12/2010 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: WOW !!! Forbidden artifacts that has never been seen to the public, AWESOME FINDS REALLY!!!! [VIDEO]

Yep Many thanks !! I read through two days of postings !! I really wanted to find that !! Thank you again !!
Holy, holy,holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.Praise the one who gives you peace beyond all understanding Yes that scripture still sounds good !
Rash Limbaugh

User ID: 940642
United States
04/12/2010 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think this Lord Maitreya might be the Antichrist.
Free Bibles, New Testaments, & 24/7 Pentecostal Prayer & Counselling Phone Line - Free 3-Day 2-Night Vacation
[link to www.squidoo.com]
Michael Lee Hill  (OP)

United States
04/12/2010 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yep Many thanks !! I read through two days of postings !! I really wanted to find that !! Thank you again !!
 Quoting: wing-ed

My Honor
Michael Lee Hill  (OP)

United States
04/12/2010 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think this Lord Maitreya might be the Antichrist.
 Quoting: Rash Limbaugh

Give me the benefit of the doubt in believing what I am going to share with you.

The Darkside is planning on you believing that!

I recently had a gentleman enter my life recently as a possible business partner/investor to produce & create my own DVD featuring my footage & story.

I had a trip planned to go to New York to meet my friend Dan Reed, So this person says he would like to go and he would cover the cost of the Trip.

Well while in NY this guy began to act very strange and starting saying some wacky stuff, We were on our way to Dan Reeds concert which was in New Jersey so we were driving and Dan notices this beautiful landscape, this big open field with a forest on the far edge and Dan Says "Wow, Look How Beautiful that is" and this possible bussiness partner says "Ya, Good place to bury somebody!"

Dan was like what the fuck dude? I just said how beautiful that was and you come back with something like that?

He just kinda laughed. I was weirded out by his comment.

The next day as we were sitting outside Dan's apartment and he said something in another language and he touched his forhead and then his nose, then his mouth, then heart twice then he reversed the order back up to his forhead.

And he said this phrase again.

He said do you know what that means?

I said no.

he said we are all one and all is God, I said that is beautiful.

He asked me if I wanted to learn it?

I said sure why not.

He told me to touch my forhead and then my nose, then my mouth, then my heart twice then reversed the order back up to my forhead. And he told me whatever he had said. I don't remember what he said though.

Anyhow, I did that and he then said congratulations, you should really be more care full of what religious hand gestures you perform out in public, When all of this brakes we are going to use the video footage we just shot of you doing that to make a large number of the human population believe you are the Antichrist, what you just did he told me was something to do with some middle eastern religion.

He said how do you think that is going to effect the Positive Ascension?

I was just stunned & a little startled. I thought I do not need this kinda BS energy around me and decided to get this person out of my life.

When we returned home I received an E-mail from an insider friend and he asked me do you realize that that person who took you to upper State New York Works for the same group "SAALM" who met you in Sherman NY?

I thought NO, I did not that.

This same gentleman who I now have learned is Black-Ops calls me a few days later and says he has a friend who wants to hear me play guitar.

I said well first you & I need to have a little talk.

I told him "You know I am in contact with some insiders, They told me you work for the group who met me in NY at that Festival?

His reasons was telling, he said "They are not supposed to be talking about things like that, when I get of this phone I'm going to make a call & they will be dead before morning.

I told him You know I have not passed any judgment until now but if you are throwing threats out like that you sure are not working for the light and I told him that is the last time he would hear from me.

I guess my point is if the Dark side are trying to trick people into thinking I am the Antichrist that must mean that I am not :-)

I am all about Love my friend.

Peace,
Michael

Last Edited by Michael Lee Hill on 04/12/2010 12:59 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 940765
Belgium
04/12/2010 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ben Creme, in regards to his Maitreya, also said that when the time comes each person would hear Maitreya speaking in there own minds.

Not only that, but Maitreya (according to Creme) has appeared in many places since the 80s, one we actually have photos of in Nairobi.

[link to www.share-international.org]
 Quoting: El D 747284

No, this is Morya El Khan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 765966
United States
04/12/2010 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Enki was depicted by the Sumerians as a seated deity outpouring streams of water (see PIC).
:Enki2:

Enki was the prototype of the Water Bearer Aquarius and his zodiacal constellation
(see PIC).
:Enkis:

Water....

Aquarious....

11:11
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 937397
United States
04/12/2010 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 526155
Canada
04/12/2010 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
If so that would be the only proof this Enki even exist outside of the little red riding hood tablet fabels.

Not the kind of proof you are probably looking for but I would say you should read some Zacharia Sitchin to find out what our own Sumarian ancestors had to say regarding Enki.

Peace,
Michael

MLH, now I know you're a shill. You promote Creme and Sitichin.

Good, now that's settled. Carry on with your BS new age religious bullshit. Your Karma is already taking care of you with those health problems.
whatever
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 526155
Canada
04/12/2010 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

I guess my point is if the Dark side are trying to trick people into thinking I am the Antichrist that must mean that I am not :-)

OR you could just be a GLP tard here to distract. I've seen your real picture you white trash moron.
aether
User ID: 940417
United Kingdom
04/12/2010 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
When we returned home I received an E-mail from an insider friend and he asked me do you realize that that person who took you to upper State New York Works for the same group "SAALM" who met you in Sherman NY?

I thought NO, I did not that.

This same gentleman who I now have learned is Black-Ops calls me a few days later and says he has a friend who wants to hear me play guitar.
 Quoting: Michael

spot on michael......i detected that when i asked you to post your face to face encounter, then said i got what i needed after reading a few paragraphs, remember......environment has altered now......more user friendly
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 901586
United States
04/12/2010 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
If so that would be the only proof this Enki even exist outside of the little red riding hood tablet fabels.

Not the kind of proof you are probably looking for but I would say you should read some Zacharia Sitchin to find out what our own Sumarian ancestors had to say regarding Enki.

Peace,
Michael

[link to sitchiniswrong.com]

Quote from website:

"I can tell you--and show you--that what Sitchin has written about Nibiru, the Anunnaki, the book of Genesis, the Nephilim, and a host of other things has absolutely no basis in the real data of the ancient world. I don't doubt that Zecharia Sitchin is a nice guy; he's just wrong. Nothing personal."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 800485

I totally agree....Stichin is stitched up wrong!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 871439
Russia
04/12/2010 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Enki was depicted by the Sumerians as a seated deity outpouring streams of water (see PIC).
:Enki2:

Enki was the prototype of the Water Bearer Aquarius and his zodiacal constellation
(see PIC).
:Enkis:

Water....

Aquarious....

11:11
 Quoting: Sugarelf

Exactly. ENLIL/Aquarius/Uranus .
jere_dubz
User ID: 1093149
United States
09/08/2010 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
This eve person is nuts. Point me to direct evidence that states that enki is an evil being. I've got it! Here's the truth. Enki is good, but really bad in the sense that bad is good if the definition of bad is reversed with definition of good. Or with your stupid fucking logic we could come up with the next scenario... Enki really isn't enki but is being portrayed a reptilian who wants us to think he is enki when in reality he not. I love how these people come on these posts and say things like " i bumped into gabriel or Michael. What?!?!?! Dude, I could be wiggin out on on mixture of LSD, mushrooms, and DMT and still have a hard time believing it. On a similar note, I bumped into Jesus Christ on ice skates the other day, man can he nail a quad axle.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41326854
United States
06/07/2013 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP