mathetes
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 793782
United States
03/16/2010 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Faint gate...Obama lying about a protestor being carried out

This guy was carried out by cops cause he was protesting. I don't object to him being taken out for disrupting, but the President of the USA sees this guy being carried out by 4 cops and tries to act like someone fainted and needs a medic
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
mathetes  (OP)

United States
03/16/2010 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Faint gate...Obama lying about a protestor being carried out
Another confirmation form a Rush caller

Well, I was watching C-SPAN yesterday, our anointed one was in Cleveland, and I'm from Ohio, and that was not a fainting spell that the guy was having there. What he was doing, this is exactly what happened, he said, "Get that guy a medic, he needs a medic. I think that guy needs a medic," and the C-SPA N cameras panned over and there's four to six cops dragging this guy out of there. And so they pan back to Obama. And I heard this lady shout out "how dare you" and then he went on with his, you know, same old, same old.

RUSH: You mean a woman shouted at Obama "how dare you," meaning how dare you lie about this?

CALLER: I think it was how dare you stifle this man's freedom of speech because you have a right to not agree with Obama.form a Rush caller

RUSH: Oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. So the guy didn't faint?

CALLER: No! He was being drug off by four to six cops, and him saying that he needed a medic, that was a lie, among many that day. That basically telling the cops to drag that guy out of there, he was disrupting his lie fest,
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
snarkModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 790439
United States
03/16/2010 10:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
SHIT! People need to go EVERYWHERE with their video cameras. I mean EVERYWHERE!!!
T For Texas, T For Tennessee!

The virtue of courage is a prerequisite for the practice of all other virtues, because otherwise one is virtuous only when virtue has no cost. There are times when something needs to be done, and yet we know that if we step up and do this needful thing, we will pay a heavy personal price. -C.S. Lewis
mathetes  (OP)

United States
03/16/2010 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
SHIT! People need to go EVERYWHERE with their video cameras. I mean EVERYWHERE!!!
 Quoting: snark

True.....I would like additional confirmation of this..but if its true,then we all are in a heap of trouble

Its borderline psychotic
Jimmy2times
User ID: 553745
United States
03/16/2010 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone yells out.. Hope he has insurance, and Barry looks over that way and basically laughs... then another person seems to be saying.. How dare you, after that..
me777

User ID: 774992
Canada
03/16/2010 10:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
obama_the_
Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
End times headline news. Research and analysis of world events in light of Bible prophecy.
[link to lionessofjudah.substack.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 903601
United States
03/16/2010 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
That was a form of hypnosis. Power of suggestion. To make it look like he cares and is trying to protect our health. That's all. Smoke and mirrors, people. Smoke and mirrors. I call stuff like this "Insta-spin".
yep...itsme

User ID: 912389
United States
03/16/2010 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
and he said 'medic' because he cant pronounce Corpsman...
Peace is not the absence of conflict... it is the presence of justice.
-------------------------------------
My Survival thread:
Thread: Survival Preparation: A Series of Threads Designed To Help You Prepare Yourself!
-------------------------------------
snarkModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 790439
United States
03/16/2010 10:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
and he said 'medic' because he cant pronounce Corpsman...
 Quoting: yep...itsme

:5:
lolololololol!
T For Texas, T For Tennessee!

The virtue of courage is a prerequisite for the practice of all other virtues, because otherwise one is virtuous only when virtue has no cost. There are times when something needs to be done, and yet we know that if we step up and do this needful thing, we will pay a heavy personal price. -C.S. Lewis
Eschatology

User ID: 871112
United States
03/16/2010 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
The MESSIAH lied?

Say it ain't so!

He wouldn't do that...would he?

*sarcasm off*
As a man begins to live more seriously within: He begins to live more seriously without.
GraftedPromise
User ID: 916015
United States
03/16/2010 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
... pin! ... the caller to Rush's show was there in person! ...
... the man was NOT ill as Obama "called out"! ...
... Obama has been tutored well! ...
GraftedPromise
User ID: 916015
United States
03/16/2010 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
... bump ...
Awen Losg

User ID: 888668
Canada
03/17/2010 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Didn't we have a rash of (supposedly) fainting women during that presidential campaign? Obama was trying to look like a rock star from the 60's. Now we're supposed to believe the guys were fainting too? That seems too much even for a Democrat to believe.

GLP