Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,297 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,303,760
Pageviews Today: 2,176,556Threads Today: 876Posts Today: 15,537
08:37 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Who's at the point where they love everything, even satan and the illuminati?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1420740
Canada
08/21/2011 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Who's at the point where they love everything, even satan and the illuminati?
hf
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/26/2011 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Who's at the point where they love everything, even satan and the illuminati?
bump
Anonymous Coward
Canada
09/05/2011 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
jacksprat

Canada
01/10/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
jacksprat
Valtor

User ID: 1362544
Canada
01/10/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do !

hf

We are ONE
Thread: Understanding negativity with The Law of One.

The Law of One Study Guide v2 (copyright-free)
--> [link to www.scribd.com] <--

"Sockets are the de-facto standard API for network programming, as well as being useful for stopping your eyes from falling onto your cheeks." -- zeromq.org
jacksprat

Canada
01/10/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do !

hf

Quoting: Valtor

i guess you are ready for the void or the 3 days of darkness into the 5th dimension

blessings to you on your journey
jacksprat
6D Wanderer
User ID: 4093975
United States
01/10/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some people, some institutions, some belief systems...I think it's best just to practice neutrality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 140124
Canada
01/10/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm...never thought about it like that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3104627
United States
01/10/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm...never thought about it like that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 140124

when y'all mature, you'll know that you were born a sinner, and Jesus sacrificed himself for you. Once you discover that, you won't be so almighty.
Valtor

Canada
01/10/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do !

hf

Quoting: Valtor

i guess you are ready for the void or the 3 days of darkness into the 5th dimension

blessings to you on your journey
 Quoting: jacksprat

I forgave them all and my Self after reading the Hidden Hand material: [link to www.illuminati-news.com]

hf

We are ONE

"Sockets are the de-facto standard API for network programming, as well as being useful for stopping your eyes from falling onto your cheeks." -- zeromq.org
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1559845
Australia
01/10/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
The world has Stockholm Syndrome.
6D Wanderer
User ID: 4093975
United States
01/10/2012 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
The world has Stockholm Syndrome.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1559845

spock
High Times

User ID: 7896665
Australia
01/10/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
absolutely full of it op, one day with me and i could make you snap straight back into tip top 3d perception.
banana2
Vide Et Fortitudine
anon
User ID: 987987
Mexico
01/10/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
you're not alone.
it's a simple fact, . .
there is no room for hate
in a heart full of love.

spread d'light.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3523634
United States
01/10/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just love everything!!!!!

I love God!!!!

I love Mother Earth!!!!

I love my enemy!!!!!!

I just love!!!! Who's at this point yet of oneness of all that is.

there is no judgement, just love, forgiveness, and compassion.

Why can't you love the dark and the light?

I am at peace and full of love.

who's with me?

Love Obama!!!!!Love the health care system!!!!

I guess people just need to try some mushrooms and give off that vibration of love and light!!!!!

let's change the world, one thought at a time and stop this drama of blaming others and look within.

We are one, we are love it self, we are God!!!!

2013 omega point!!!

5a
 Quoting: jackanarchist 794008

Not there at all. Millions of miles away...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 105726
United States
01/10/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have always loved everyone. I can not remember a time when I did not love everyone.

No, I did not come from a sweet happy home. My mom was a beat down wife of an alcoholic who took her anger out on the kids... especially me. She did not like the fact that I was daddy's Little buddy. No, I did not side with him. I knew even then that he was wrong, but I loved him. I LOOKED AT THE GOOD THAT WAS WITHIN HIM. Just LIKE I SAW ALL THE GOOD THAT WAS WITHIN HER.

I remember her telling me one time... You are happy even when there is nothing to be happy about. I told her there is always reason to be happy, and there is always reason to love.

She is gone now, and I have no regrets.. but I do miss her.
Valtor

Canada
01/10/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have always loved everyone. I can not remember a time when I did not love everyone.

No, I did not come from a sweet happy home. My mom was a beat down wife of an alcoholic who took her anger out on the kids... especially me. She did not like the fact that I was daddy's Little buddy. No, I did not side with him. I knew even then that he was wrong, but I loved him. I LOOKED AT THE GOOD THAT WAS WITHIN HIM. Just LIKE I SAW ALL THE GOOD THAT WAS WITHIN HER.

I remember her telling me one time... You are happy even when there is nothing to be happy about. I told her there is always reason to be happy, and there is always reason to love.

She is gone now, and I have no regrets.. but I do miss her.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 105726

hf
We are ONE

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8625275
United States
01/11/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
No thanks, I do not care for the world, a useful tool to experience polarity, but no.
Does oil love water?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/11/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
No thanks, I do not care for the world, a useful tool to experience polarity, but no.
Does oil love water?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8625275

i love both!!!!
b
User ID: 4371304
Netherlands
04/11/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love satan? Ummm...no
 Quoting: TXGal4Truth

Damn,n ow thats a duckface.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/11/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love satan? Ummm...no
 Quoting: TXGal4Truth

Damn,n ow thats a duckface.
 Quoting: b 4371304

satan is an illusion, who cares

love everything!!!!
Kismet
User ID: 1948683
Canada
04/11/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

I love God!!!!

I love Mother Earth!!!!

I love my enemy!!!!!!

who's with me?

I guess people just need to try some mushrooms and give off that vibration of love and light!!!!!

let's change the world, one thought at a time and stop this drama of blaming others and look within.

2013 omega point!!!

5a

Heart chakra appears to be open :)

I cannot say that I love any of the evil you describe, but, I have certainly grown to accept that both sides of duality are equal in this construct of light - but, I no longer hate the evil either, I accept it and respect the role that both are playing. Hating the evil feeds it, and diminishes me - acceptance of all empowers me and brings balance.

Unconditional acceptance of all creation is the precursor to unconditional love :)
blue.

User ID: 4492864
Albania
04/11/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

I love God!!!!

I love Mother Earth!!!!

I love my enemy!!!!!!

who's with me?

2013 omega point!!!

5a

Then what you are experiencing is plain and pure LOVE as it should be, Love as it really is. the only one and true Love. Every other kind of love is just a derivate, a poor presentation of LOVE's true uniformity and majesty.
I hope you are not feeling this by the shrooms effect although, as then it wouldn't be the case. bonghit
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/11/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

I love God!!!!

I love Mother Earth!!!!

I love my enemy!!!!!!

who's with me?

2013 omega point!!!

5a

Then what you are experiencing is plain and pure LOVE as it should be, Love as it really is. the only one and true Love. Every other kind of love is just a derivate, a poor presentation of LOVE's true uniformity and majesty.
I hope you are not feeling this by the shrooms effect although, as then it wouldn't be the case. bonghit
 Quoting: blue.

no shrooms, just unconditional love, joy and bliss
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/11/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

I love God!!!!

I love Mother Earth!!!!

I love my enemy!!!!!!

who's with me?

2013 omega point!!!

5a

Heart chakra appears to be open :)

I cannot say that I love any of the evil you describe, but, I have certainly grown to accept that both sides of duality are equal in this construct of light - but, I no longer hate the evil either, I accept it and respect the role that both are playing. Hating the evil feeds it, and diminishes me - acceptance of all empowers me and brings balance.

Unconditional acceptance of all creation is the precursor to unconditional love :)
 Quoting: Kismet 1948683

love heals

love heals the darkness
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14163032
United States
04/11/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
No secret society is more controversial than the Illuminati, yet almost nothing of the truth of this mysterious ancient Order is available in the public record. Propaganda, misinformation, disinformation, paranoia and downright fantasy are rife. Some have even described the Illuminati as pan-dimensional, shape-shifting Reptilians from another world!

The Illuminati have become the peg upon which anyone can hang their favorite and most outlandish conspiracy theories. They are the "men behind the curtain", the "ultimate puppetmasters", fascists, communists, bankers, jewish people, monarchists, anti-monarchists, lizards, you name it. They support "big" government, high taxes and the sinister New World Order, based on a single global currency. They want to build death camps and reduce the world's population to one billion souls.

So much for the penny-dreadful nonsense churned out by the simple minded pied pipers of Conspiracy World.

The truth of the real Illuminati is enormously more fascinating. The present Grand Master of the Illuminati has authorized the release into the public arena, for the very first time, of the facts concerning the ancient Order.

Now you can discover for yourself the extraordinary nature of this secret society, its esoteric Gnostic and Hermetic religion known as Illumination, and how it represents the greatest hope for humanity in overthrowing the Devil-worshiping Abrahamic religions and the Old World Order of elite, dynastic families of privilege that run the planet, such as the Bush family, the Rothschilds and the British Royal Family.

It's time to build a meritocratic world, a world free of privilege and religious brainwashing, a world where the super rich are brought down to earth. It's time for a New World Order where humanity can devote itself to its true purpose: creating a Community of Gods, a Society of the Divine. Don't you want to join the greatest adventure in human history? The Illuminati offer nothing less than ultimate transformation, and the truth concerning the supreme object of humanity's spiritual quest - the Holy Grail itself.

Do not read this book if you are a closed-minded Abrahamist or a conspiracy theorist. This material is not for petty, cheap, narrow-minded religious fanatics and those who believe in Reptilians. We wish our books to be read only by rational, enlightened individuals seeking the truth

[link to www.smashwords.com]

ps,hidden hand was a member of the Illuminati who had a nervous breakdown, take his dialogue with a grain of salt
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/12/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/13/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12837437
United States
04/13/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wouldn't get that crazy!
Killuminati1984
User ID: 10728589
United States
04/13/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
You people are fucking deranged and so is this dumbass website mothafuckas

GLP