Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,078 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 706,310
Pageviews Today: 1,240,819Threads Today: 529Posts Today: 8,935
02:42 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Did Aliens take them ? A big foot ? a vortex ? all 3 ? "The Bennington Triangle"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1300516
Israel
03/17/2011 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did Aliens take them ? A big foot ? a vortex ? all 3 ? "The Bennington Triangle"
You might have even been near there
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1300516
Israel
03/17/2011 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Did Aliens take them ? A big foot ? a vortex ? all 3 ? "The Bennington Triangle"
NEW LINK

NEW LINK

NEW LINK

There are places in the world where, for one reason or another, people just seem to disappear without a trace. The Bermuda Triangle is probably the best example of this. This stretch of sea, running from Bermuda to Miami to Puerto Rico, has claimed countless numbers of planes and ships over the years. Just off the coast of Japan on the other side of the world, the Dragon’s Triangle has also swallowed up its share of ships and planes, including, oddly enough, a Japanese research vessel that was sent to investigate other disappearances. A little closer to home, we have what has come to be called the “Bennington Triangle”.

November 12, 1945. Seventy-four year old Middie Rivers was an experienced hunting and fishing guide who was familiar with the area and knew how to ”get along” in the wild. The day of November 12th, he was leading a group of four hunters up into the mountains. On the way back to camp, he got a little ahead of the hunters and vanished. An extensive search of the area by police and volunteers turned up just a single clue: a bullet resting beside a stream bed, leading investigators to speculate that he had knelt down there to take a drink, and the bullet had fallen out of his pocket. No other trace of him has ever been found.

Many unexplained events have baffled and mystified people throughout Vermont history, but none were as startling and publicized as the mysterious disappearances of ten people in the Glastenbury Wilderness.

There are stories of monsters and everything in this one

I think I camped there once if this is the Green mountains

guess I got lucky

Read more

Quoting: Dont Know 918996

NEW LINK

NEW LINK

NEW LINK

[link to godssecret.wordpress.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 935768
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1308987
Israel
03/22/2011 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone experience this place ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1434390
Israel
06/19/2011 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are somethings

better left alone
Jackasster

User ID: 1113407
Canada
06/19/2011 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are somethings

better left alone
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1434390

how many user ID do you have ........wtf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1441128
Israel
06/24/2011 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Deep woods

Who know what out there ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1527613
Israel
08/30/2011 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ever experience some thing scary and unknown in the woods
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4831199
Israel
11/07/2011 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
So what going on at this place

any one out there live near the

"The Bennington Triangle" ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16608244
Israel
05/24/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
So what going on at this place

any one out there live near the

"The Bennington Triangle" ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4831199

?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16792745
Israel
05/28/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any one ?

What is going on over there ?
January Wolves

User ID: 16792824
United States
05/28/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any one ?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16792745

[link to www.youtube.com]

Listen to this George Knapp C2C show and you'll never go in the woods again.

A researcher claims there are numerous "hot spots" of disappearances in the woods of U.S. & Canada. Some of the young children who survived told stories about a "bear" or "wolf" on 2 feet who carried them off, fed them & kept them warm at night. But none of the older children or adults survived - most never found.

Long video - it's the whole C2C show but well worth the listen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18140893
Israel
06/18/2012 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Any one ?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16792745

[link to www.youtube.com]

Listen to this George Knapp C2C show and you'll never go in the woods again.

A researcher claims there are numerous "hot spots" of disappearances in the woods of U.S. & Canada. Some of the young children who survived told stories about a "bear" or "wolf" on 2 feet who carried them off, fed them & kept them warm at night. But none of the older children or adults survived - most never found.

Long video - it's the whole C2C show but well worth the listen.
 Quoting: January Wolves

thats interesting

still people any one know this area

whats happening out there ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18119744
Australia
06/18/2012 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18915187
Israel
07/01/2012 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well what going on out there ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18915187
Israel
07/01/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18119744

interesting
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19469127
Israel
07/10/2012 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
YOU WANT TO DISAPPEAR FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH

THIS BE A GOOD PLACE TO GO

NEW LINK

NEW LINK

NEW LINK

There are places in the world where, for one reason or another, people just seem to disappear without a trace. The Bermuda Triangle is probably the best example of this. This stretch of sea, running from Bermuda to Miami to Puerto Rico, has claimed countless numbers of planes and ships over the years. Just off the coast of Japan on the other side of the world, the Dragon’s Triangle has also swallowed up its share of ships and planes, including, oddly enough, a Japanese research vessel that was sent to investigate other disappearances. A little closer to home, we have what has come to be called the “Bennington Triangle”.

November 12, 1945. Seventy-four year old Middie Rivers was an experienced hunting and fishing guide who was familiar with the area and knew how to ”get along” in the wild. The day of November 12th, he was leading a group of four hunters up into the mountains. On the way back to camp, he got a little ahead of the hunters and vanished. An extensive search of the area by police and volunteers turned up just a single clue: a bullet resting beside a stream bed, leading investigators to speculate that he had knelt down there to take a drink, and the bullet had fallen out of his pocket. No other trace of him has ever been found.

Many unexplained events have baffled and mystified people throughout Vermont history, but none were as startling and publicized as the mysterious disappearances of ten people in the Glastenbury Wilderness.

There are stories of monsters and everything in this one

I think I camped there once if this is the Green mountains

guess I got lucky

Read more

Quoting: Dont Know 918996

NEW LINK

NEW LINK

NEW LINK

[link to godssecret.wordpress.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 935768

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1300516
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20905135
Israel
07/30/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
ANYONE LIVE NEAR THERE ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27941799
Israel
11/17/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone camp there ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 937494
Israel
12/06/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some one must know something about this place
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31618629
Israel
01/06/2013 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bennington ?

some one must live near this area ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1354616
United States
01/06/2013 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
While I'm not very interested in "bigfoot(s)", I am however more interested in the Native American lore. I've come to believe that most of the worlds mythology could very well be real.
The accounts of "stones that swallow people", in so many words are similar to the accounts I heard as a child by my great grandmother, who was full native. These stories do not stop in Vermont though.
More stones like these exist throughout the New England area of the US.
If not for these clear written accounts of the paranormal, we would be much less armed to deal with these forces. Thankfully, our ancestors were smart enough to wrote shit down.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1354616
United States
01/06/2013 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Blame my smart phone for the grammatical errors.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31618629
Israel
01/06/2013 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Blame my smart phone for the grammatical errors.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1354616

ok
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32872623
Israel
01/23/2013 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
The accounts of "stones that swallow people"

NOW THAT THERE IS SOME WEIRD SHT !

bump

While I'm not very interested in "bigfoot(s)", I am however more interested in the Native American lore. I've come to believe that most of the worlds mythology could very well be real.
The accounts of "stones that swallow people", in so many words are similar to the accounts I heard as a child by my great grandmother, who was full native. These stories do not stop in Vermont though.
More stones like these exist throughout the New England area of the US.
If not for these clear written accounts of the paranormal, we would be much less armed to deal with these forces. Thankfully, our ancestors were smart enough to wrote shit down.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1354616

STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM SOME ONE WHO LIVES NEAR

the “Bennington Triangle”

?????????????????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33868521
Israel
02/07/2013 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
ANY ONE KNOW
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39109799
Israel
04/30/2013 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
anyone got a real story from here ?
BirdWoman

User ID: 26631895
United States
04/30/2013 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just drove through there a month or so ago on the way to the Southern VT ski areas. Up route 22. The most desolate area I've ever been through. Check out Finding Bigfoot. It's a totally stupid show but there have been sightings south of there near where I live in Dutchess County NY and north of there around Rutland VT. Route 22 goes through that entire area up to Canada. It's mountainous and undeveloped. I also have a client who had an encounter with a bigfoot across the Hudson from me about 25 miles west of here. Upstate NY and western New England are quite wild in many areas.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39164354
Israel
05/01/2013 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just drove through there a month or so ago on the way to the Southern VT ski areas. Up route 22. The most desolate area I've ever been through. Check out Finding Bigfoot. It's a totally stupid show but there have been sightings south of there near where I live in Dutchess County NY and north of there around Rutland VT. Route 22 goes through that entire area up to Canada. It's mountainous and undeveloped. I also have a client who had an encounter with a bigfoot across the Hudson from me about 25 miles west of here. Upstate NY and western New England are quite wild in many areas.
 Quoting: BirdWoman

THANKS FOR SHARING

bump

ANY ONE ELSE CHECK THIS PLACE OUT ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46787827
Israel
09/13/2013 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
any one else

know

see anything at "The Bennington Triangle"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47763664
Israel
10/02/2013 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
????????????

any one know this place ?

GLP