Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,924 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,131,990
Pageviews Today: 2,072,380Threads Today: 728Posts Today: 15,515
07:55 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

U - moon ("laid back" crescent) shows that position of Sun Earth and Moon has changed- update 2012: PROOF!!!! on page 6, new info on page11

emerald_glow
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 881047
United States
03/19/2010 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
U - moon ("laid back" crescent) shows that position of Sun Earth and Moon has changed- update 2012: PROOF!!!! on page 6, new info on page11
This is a thread from 2010, I renewed it because now there is evidence...5a

For 2 months the position of the shadow of the Earth on the Moon is different than before. The sliver is on the bottom, and forms a wide letter "U" instead of the usual position.

[link to www.spaceweather.com]

There are many strange pics on the Moon on Spaceweather.com. More often than not, you see much more on the pics, that the written explanation. This time the Moon is not a crescent at all on the pic.

[link to spaceweather.com]

New info on page 11.

Last Edited by emerald_glow on 11/29/2012 02:50 PM
Emerald_Glow
Rush

User ID: 794675
United States
03/19/2010 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: U - moon ("laid back" crescent) shows that position of Sun Earth and Moon has changed- update 2012: PROOF!!!! on page 6, new info on page11
Intersting.. i noticed it last night myself thinking thats odd.. dont see it often up here in the NW but looked more like a solar eclipes than a new moon

Rush
I've got twelve disciples and a Buddha smile,Garden of Allah, Viking Valhalla A miracle once in a while,
I've got a pantheon of animals in a pagan soul Vishnu and Gaia, Aztec and Maya, Dance around my totem pole

Visit GLP voice chat..

Exit Stage Left.............
Ambernon

User ID: 919171
United States
03/19/2010 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: U - moon ("laid back" crescent) shows that position of Sun Earth and Moon has changed- update 2012: PROOF!!!! on page 6, new info on page11
last night I noticed it came from the east and normally it comes from the west
2012 the new Y2K

I live my life with no pain just some rage and three kinds of yes-Interpol

with one hand you calm me with one hand I'm steel-Editors

Oh how I'd like to diffuse your time bomb anger-It's screaming danger danger-311

Through God all things are possible

I'm calmer than you are!

live laugh love and never give up

It's hard to remember that our lives are such a short time-It's hard to remember to live before you die-It's hard to remember it's hard to remember-Modest Mouse

"I pledge allegiance to the flag but I'll take it back when I see fit. To the Republic for which it stands; I'm getting tired of your shit. One nation under God still uses His name in vain to bleedem. There's Liberty and Justice if you got the cash to pay for freedom."-chris chenoweth
emerald_glow  (OP)

United States
03/19/2010 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Intersting.. i noticed it last night myself thinking thats odd.. dont see it often up here in the NW but looked more like a solar eclipes than a new moon

Rush
 Quoting: Rush

I noticed that, too Rush, that the rest of the Moon is unusually bright...
Emerald_Glow
emerald_glow  (OP)

United States
03/19/2010 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Ambernon

Wow...are you sure about that?
Emerald_Glow
emerald_glow  (OP)

United States
03/19/2010 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another thread from the last month:
Thread: Anyone see the strange crescent moon tonight?
Emerald_Glow
Ambernon

United States
03/19/2010 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wow...are you sure about that?
 Quoting: emerald_glow

yes positive I look at the sky every night
2012 the new Y2K

Oh how I'd like to diffuse your time bomb anger-It's screaming danger danger-311

I'm calmer than you are!

It's hard to remember that our lives are such a short time-It's hard to remember to live before you die-It's hard to remember it's hard to remember-Modest Mouse

"I pledge allegiance to the flag but I'll take it back when I see fit. To the Republic for which it stands; I'm getting tired of your shit. One nation under God still uses His name in vain to bleedem. There's Liberty and Justice if you got the cash to pay for freedom."-chris chenoweth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 765966
United States
03/19/2010 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
"One after one by the star dogged moon...."

Star Dogged Moon = Wet Moon = Dry Moon = Shin = Shu

[link to www.touregypt.net]

Twin Lions = Twin llons = 11:11
 Quoting: Sugarelf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 898568
United States
03/19/2010 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
For 2 months the position of the shadow of the Earth on the Moon is different than before.
 Quoting: emerald_glow

I have been kickin' it around a little lately...sorry.

tounge
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 757124
United States
03/19/2010 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
People need to look up more often. Not just once a night either. They need to spend some quality time OUTSIDE.

If the moon is scary to you then perhaps you should READ everything you can about it. For fucks sake, primitive man knew more about the moon than most of the people posting in this thread.
Setheory
User ID: 869850
United States
03/19/2010 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Your" moon usually rises in the west?

This is why I love GLP...
Ambernon

United States
03/19/2010 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Setheory 869850

yes it normally comes up from the west would you like me to take a video of it street signs included so u can see the diresctions urself?
2012 the new Y2K

I'm calmer than you are!

Ambernon

United States
03/19/2010 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok my bad lol my diretions were backwards it normally comes up in the east but it came up in the west sorry. I will take pics and videos though
2012 the new Y2K

I'm calmer than you are!

Setheory
United States
03/19/2010 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

yes it normally comes up from the west would you like me to take a video of it street signs included so u can see the diresctions urself?

I would be thrilled to see a video of your moon rising in the west and setting in the east. In fact, you might achieve a bit of fame if you can document such a phenomenon. In the meantime, what might this tell you about the earth-moon system if the moon is able to demonstrate this change in motion?
Ambernon

United States
03/19/2010 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

I would be thrilled to see a video of your moon rising in the west and setting in the east. In fact, you might achieve a bit of fame if you can document such a phenomenon. In the meantime, what might this tell you about the earth-moon system if the moon is able to demonstrate this change in motion?

my directions were backwards it normally come from the east but last night it came from the west
2012 the new Y2K

I'm calmer than you are!

NorwegianLady
User ID: 911847
Norway
03/19/2010 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
This morning I posted this on this thread Thread: ANYONE TAKEN A GOOD LOOK AT THE MOON LATELY?? (Page 2)

I live at 69°47N 20°57E (far up north in Norway).
According to our almanc, it should not have risen yesterday...but it did!?!? Totally tilted, too crescent and visible in the south at 8 pm cet.

This is not how it should look for us...

Tonight - The Moon was visible again, in the south (even though it shouldn't have risen according to yr.no...almanac) - crescent/waxing like 2 days before "scheduled". And tilted...
Setheory
United States
03/19/2010 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

my directions were backwards it normally come from the east but last night it came from the west

So you are saying that last night the moon rose in the west and set in the east?

The moon here was behaving normally. What do you think the most likely explanation for this might be?
Ambernon

United States
03/19/2010 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

So you are saying that last night the moon rose in the west and set in the east?

The moon here was behaving normally. What do you think the most likely explanation for this might be?

I have no clue the only thing I could think of was maybe change in season??
2012 the new Y2K

I'm calmer than you are!

Anonymous Coward
United States
03/19/2010 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
This morning I posted this on this thread Thread: ANYONE TAKEN A GOOD LOOK AT THE MOON LATELY?? (Page 2)

According to our almanc, it should not have risen yesterday...but it did!?!? Totally tilted, too crescent and visible in the south at 8 pm cet.

Tonight - The Moon was visible again, in the south (even though it shouldn't have risen according to yr.no...almanac) - crescent/waxing like 2 days before "scheduled". And tilted...
 Quoting: NorwegianLady 911847

Interesting....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 918862
United States
03/19/2010 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

REALLY??

Wow Sometimes people just amaze me LOL
It DID NOT RISE in the West...It is traversing (circling around, not "rising and setting")the Earth and can be seen in the West at sunset. Happens EVERY YEAR at this time!!! geesh!
Ambernon

United States
03/19/2010 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

REALLY??

It DID NOT RISE in the West...It is traversing (circling around, not "rising and setting")the Earth and can be seen in the West at sunset. Happens EVERY YEAR at this time!!! geesh!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 918862

did you not read what I said? No need to be an ass. It came up in the west went down in the east it normally always comes up in the eat and goes down in the west. I said maybe because the season changed that could be why. Don't be rude
2012 the new Y2K

I'm calmer than you are!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 918862
United States
03/19/2010 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

REALLY??

did you not read what I said? No need to be an ass. It came up in the west went down in the east it normally always comes up in the eat and goes down in the west. I said maybe because the season changed that could be why. Don't be rude

Ok Ok maybe I was lil rude! I think Im moon conspiracy fatigued! LOL Sorry
Ambernon

United States
03/19/2010 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

REALLY??

Ok Ok maybe I was lil rude! I think Im moon conspiracy fatigued! LOL Sorry
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 918862

it's ok I'm not into the moon doom either just thought it was strange
2012 the new Y2K

I'm calmer than you are!

Anonymous Coward
United States
03/19/2010 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ancient Russians Knew of the Cycle of the U Moon....

Arkaim = Cresent Moon = Sickel

Hammer Sickel = Solomon = Idol1

K = 11

G = SiKKEL

B = 2

By the sign of the ELS my friends....

11:11
Kennethmd

User ID: 757968
United States
03/19/2010 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
The moon is doing the same thing as it be doing the last two nights. That is what it doing when I went outside and look. At the same time, I saw two jets. One going east and the other going west. The one going west look like it was in trouble, it had back smoke coming out, but flying normal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 920050
United States
03/19/2010 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who the fuck cares about east west bullshit

I see it now, moons a U. Is that normal?
Ambernon

United States
03/19/2010 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 920050

I do and if thats a problem for ya I don't know what to tell you
2012 the new Y2K

I'm calmer than you are!

Kennethmd

User ID: 757968
United States
03/19/2010 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wouldn't worry about the direction the moon is traveling. It's still traveling in the same direction it had be doing.

If the moon started traveling from north to south or south to north or west to east. Then still don't worry. Because the sun will be doing the same thing and we all would had survive the tilting of the earth.
emerald_glow  (OP)

United States
03/20/2010 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
People need to look up more often. Not just once a night either. They need to spend some quality time OUTSIDE.

If the moon is scary to you then perhaps you should READ everything you can about it. For fucks sake, primitive man knew more about the moon than most of the people posting in this thread.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 757124

1.Who said it is scary?
2.Are you one of those primitive men? then please enlighten us:-)
Emerald_Glow
emerald_glow  (OP)

United States
03/20/2010 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: NorwegianLady 911847

That is really interesting, Norwegian Lady...I wish you had some photos on that
Emerald_Glow
emerald_glow  (OP)

United States
03/20/2010 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 920050

No it is not normal. Where are you located?
Emerald_Glow

GLP