Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: More Questions about aliens.......
Mon
User ID: 14081
5/1/2005
9:29 pm EDT

Said:

Your either a misinformed Christian, or not a Christian, because you would know that aliens are in fact, demons. I will leave you with just one link that addresses some proof that they are.

REPLY: You might want to read my reply above at:

TRAINED FOR THIS
User ID: 652
5/1/2005
7:36 pm EDT

It is better my friend to read before you pass judgement. In fact check out my entire site that speaks of these demons/fallen angels/Aliens. You will see I need not proof as I have been well educated on the facts in ways you would not understand.

[link to pages.sbcglobal.net]

Thanks for commenting..........
One who knows the Bible
User ID: 1179
United States
05/01/2005 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
What does ´God has Jesus Christ´ mean?
Jeff
User ID: 8297
United States
05/01/2005 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi TRAINED FOR THIS,

I don´t know how familiar you are with QuantumHost.
She is possessed by demons, which apparently have deceived her into believing they are really "extraterrestrials".
I have tried to warn her of this deception, as well as others.
I have prayed for her.
I care.
The time is short.
The Lake of Fire awaits.

Is there anything you can say that could help her?

Thanks,
Jeff
TRAINED FOR THIS  (OP)

User ID: 1835
United States
05/01/2005 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
One who knows the Bible
User ID: 15481
5/1/2005
10:21 pm EDT

Asked:

What does ´God has Jesus Christ´ mean?

REPLY: This is information I have learned through the leading of the Holy Spirit. The problems is that Jesus IS God in the flesh and is best referred to using a tense of the verb to be. The word "AS" implies similiarity to God. Jesus is not just SIMILAR to God, He is God. Therefore instead of God as Jesus Christ, what is preferred is God HAS Jesus
Christ because the verb "HAS" is a part of the verb to be which means to EXIST. God truly HAS Jesus Christ.

Thanks for asking..........
TRAINED FOR THIS  (OP)

United States
05/02/2005 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jeff
User ID: 614
5/1/2005
10:27 pm EDT

Asked:

I don´t know how familiar you are with QuantumHost.
She is possessed by demons, which apparently have deceived her into believing they are really "extraterrestrials".
I have tried to warn her of this deception, as well as others.
I have prayed for her.
I care.
The time is short.
The Lake of Fire awaits.

Is there anything you can say that could help her?

REPLY: I have been hearing from QuantumHost since 2003 when I did my orignal thread about aliens. I have said all I can say which is all anyone can do. Sadly the answer for these situations are summed up in Revelations 22:11. Jesus where arrive for them just as they are.

Thanks for asking.............
TRAINED FOR THIS  (OP)

United States
05/02/2005 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh Mighty Isis
User ID: 68
5/2/2005
12:37 am EDT

Asked:

TFH: Curious as to your opinion of the "Nordics"...had several visits from a blond woman by the name of Zadkiel. She was also most helpful, kind, showed me some wonderful things.
They evil too?

REPLY: I actually don´t have an opinion about the "Nordics" but I can give you the facts as allowed by the leading of the Holy Sprit.

First of all let me say that there are not any fallen anges/aliens that are benevolent. They certainly have the ability to mimic good but the agenda is always the same. They seek the destruction of God´s children through deception. So since they are all the same whether Greys, Nordics, Reptilians, etc. It´s like buying a GM product where they use the SAME FRAME but change the body. All Aliens carry the same evil framework. They are angry with God for kicking them out of Heaven and out of spite and vengance want to destroy His planned workings for the Universe. All throughout the Universe God created plants, animals, insects, etc. He also created highly intellegent indivuals to assist Him in the Universe and on planets. First He created Angels and finally Humans. Angels were created before ANYTHING else was created. This is what any intelligent person would do if they want to build something. You need the proper tools. Angels are the tools for the Universe and Humans are the tools God use for Planets. All angels are the same and All Humans are the same. Anything in between would be Satanic deception disguised as angels of light. Satan is banking on this plan to cause for the destruction of the children of God.

Thanks for asking.................
QuantumHost

User ID: 1720
United States
05/02/2005 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
TFT

"First of all let me say that there are not any fallen anges/aliens that are benevolent. They certainly have the ability to mimic good but the agenda is always the same. They seek the destruction of God´s children through deception. So since they are all the same whether Greys, Nordics, Reptilians, etc. It´s like buying a GM product where they use the SAME FRAME but change the body. All Aliens carry the same evil framework. They are angry with God for kicking them out of Heaven and out of spite and vengance want to destroy His planned workings for the Universe. All throughout the Universe God created plants, animals, insects, etc. He also created highly intellegent indivuals to assist Him in the Universe and on planets. First He created Angels and finally Humans. Angels were created before ANYTHING else was created. This is what any intelligent person would do if they want to build something. You need the proper tools. Angels are the tools for the Universe and Humans are the tools God use for Planets. All angels are the same and All Humans are the same. Anything in between would be Satanic deception disguised as angels of light. Satan is banking on this plan to cause for the destruction of the children of God."

-It is becoming clearer and clearer where you emanate from. First we respect your right to believe in Beanie Babies, but draw the line when you likely become a TOOL of the forces you say educated you. And in the name of the Lord, you judge all non-human species based on your cognitive Jesus goggles? ...well you will have to face those consequences at the gates of passage.

We will pray for you in the name of the universal father, the one that doesn´t demand a union card.

Peace to these reflections...
idol_harobed

User ID: 509
Brazil
05/02/2005 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Your message of fear is tiring. We find no humor in it."

Ditto!

pennywise
I am what I read.
idol_harobed

User ID: 509
Brazil
05/02/2005 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
"She is possessed by demons, which apparently have deceived her into believing they are really ´extraterrestrials´."

lmao
I am what I read.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13715
Spain
05/02/2005 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
oh trained for this, i´m very interested on the info you post, thanks. Finally some information, not disinfo as many are planting here. Is funny how the people start to get angry when you mention Jesus Christ.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13715
Spain
05/02/2005 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
do you think aliens are only fallen angels or there are some hybrids also. I have heard about greys bathing in blood.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13742
United States
05/02/2005 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
You will see I need not proof as I have been well educated on the facts in ways you would not understand.
And so are others by Experience to the contrary and not "trained" to be fearful.
TRAINED FOR THIS  (OP)

United States
05/02/2005 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will return later this evening to answer more questions especially in regards to Matrieya and the Planet X theory.

Thanks for reading............
One who knows the Bible
User ID: 1179
United States
05/02/2005 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
TFT, you say that we will interact with these ETs in ways we can´t imagine.

How would that be?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13710
RĂ©union
05/02/2005 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
QuantumHost

United States
05/02/2005 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
AC

"Is funny how the people start to get angry when you mention Jesus Christ."

Mention? If it were with such grace, it would not even be of notice.
QuantumHost

United States
05/02/2005 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
TFT

It really is not our business, but if you post exchanges here to your website... we hope that you have honored the protected Copyright material...
Spirit of Truth

User ID: 1493
United States
05/02/2005 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
The spiritual understanding of the 7 Holy Days of God even protect you from deceptions of aliens. They apply universally.
Cor´Encha Star Kitty
User ID: 1979
United States
05/02/2005 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Again everybody! Blessings from your Alien Feline Friends...hugs and kisses.
Now, down to business...
First, Religion is an addiction. It is the hight of arrogance to exert control over others to interpret for them their experince of the universal devine.

Secondly, There are Good people and bad people, good nighbors and bad neighbors. Neighbors that support your view or contradict your view. No mater what you call them. Black, White, Asian, Latino, Christian, Catholic, Buddist, Islamic, Pagan, Human, Andormedan, Zeta Reticulan, Pleadian, Reptilian, Angel, Devil, Nature Spirit, Great Spirit, whatever......

Thirdly, Jesus said to be studied in the word, meaning STUDY, get education, knowledge, experience, etc. Those who do not get educated, and preach only from, and inconjuction with, spiritual sources, are spouting ingnorance.

Fourthly, Jesus said to love thy neighbor, to love thine enemy, to embody the Spirit of Christ and to show the light of Christ in all of your words, work and deeds. The spirit of homophobia, xenophobia, prejudice, being judgemental, and focusing on fear, doom, separatist ideology, is all antithetical to the spirit of Christ.

Fifth. Saying all aliens are demons is akin to saying all Jews are evil, or all black people are subhuman, or all gay people have an anti-hetrosexual agenda....

I will say that some extraterrestrials do act like fallen angels, but so do some people. Take Hitler for example. Hitler did not drink, smoke, proctice infidelity. He was very CONSERVATIVE, RELIGIOUS, Very Right Wing. He was seen as the salvation of the German people. BUT, he waged Premptive warfare, targeted minorities for execution, developed weapons of mass destruction, etc.......

Not all aliens are evil, not all humans are evil. But some are........

Use the ability to test the spirits, and the intent of others, by the fruits they produce.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13640
RĂ©union
05/02/2005 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you say a dog can bite and may have rabbies. That is not considered using fear.

If you say snakes live in the junge. That is not considered as using fear.

If you say HIV is dangerous that is not considered as using fear.

But........

If you say Aliens are fallen angels, then that becomes a fear tatic?

Why don´t we all agree to discuss this without USING fear as an attempt to stomp out the knowledge. Water can drown me but I am not afraid to talk about water. Let´s talk about aliens. Lets talk about who they are. Lets talk about why they are here. Lets talk about why they want to show up now. Lets talk about why they abduct others against their will.

And do all this discussion fearlessly and intelligently. I wouldn´t be at all suprised to discover that those who consider it as fearfull to discuss, have been abducted and are in denial.
Dee
User ID: 536
United States
05/02/2005 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you 8877 You are exactly the kind of grab em by the horns commonsense people I love seeing
here..

It is all about distractions and diversions.
But most of us who are paying attention know that.

Trained for This, thank you for being here and for your patience and clear answers.

We fear the unknown, are kept in the dark, alienated from our true identity as God´s children, to keep us basically weak and subject to manipulations by the forces of evil.
In "all" the many forms it takes. But that just isn´t so obvious to some

Trained for This..

Even though this era is not passing with out abundant signs, how does anyone reach those who refuse to see or listen?
Those who live each day as if nothing out of the ordinary is happening.
They have made up their minds w/ no desire to know God? More or less in denial of all spiritual aspects to creation. Whether good or evil? Just full blown denial.

Are they still reachable and how does one reach them?
Margueax (nli)
User ID: 2774
United States
05/02/2005 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello, TFT:

Glad to see you have returned. And, thanks for reposting your website address.

Q:What are some of the symptoms people are experienceing from chemtrail contamination?

Keep the faith!

M
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4725
United States
05/02/2005 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
So... uhhhh... Idol and QuantumHost, if you´re tired of reading this stuff, then why the fuck are you still here reading it (two freaking years later, didn´t you learn your lessons, do you learn?)???

Do just like seeing your words on the computer screen, do you think anybody gives a shit, what???

Quit being whiny bitches and use your time for something more productive.
QuantumHost

United States
05/02/2005 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
AC

"First of all let me say that there are not any fallen anges/aliens that are benevolent."
-Inditing countless races of beings prior to a even reasonable consideration is irresponsible and patently deceptive.

"They certainly have the ability to mimic good but the agenda is always the same."
-Beware they are quite good actors, but we are the truth... just ask us.

"They seek the destruction of God´s children through deception."
-Suggesting that "they" have one simple agenda is again beyond sensibility, moving to sensationalize or detract from other possibilities... FEAR.

"So since they are all the same whether Greys, Nordics, Reptilians, etc. It´s like buying a GM product where they use the SAME FRAME but change the body."
-Let´s just for a moment say this is true... TFT would not survive another day under an assault by such beings. This is classic dis info, and doesn´t even register on the plausibility meter.

"All Aliens carry the same evil framework."
-Evidence of programmed propaganda, based on a design to produce widespread FEAR so a world will fund "being saved."

"They are angry with God for kicking them out of Heaven and out of spite and vengance want to destroy His planned workings for the Universe."
-Classic. We are sure that TFT has a hot line to God to get this first hand. If he just would state it as a belief, we would not find fault... it is the in your face arrogance of it, that is deafening.

"All throughout the Universe God created plants, animals, insects, etc. He also created highly intellegent indivuals to assist Him in the Universe and on planets. First He created Angels and finally Humans."
-See Spot run, see Spot play with the ball... see Spot take a nap, see Spot get run over by an evil Alien.

"Angels were created before ANYTHING else was created."
-The script, line 167 paragraph 6.

"This is what any intelligent person would do if they want to build something. You need the proper tools."
-Nice touch of care and concern, in the midst of a hate speech for all lessor species.

"Angels are the tools for the Universe and Humans are the tools God use for Planets. All angels are the same and All Humans are the same. Anything in between would be Satanic deception disguised as angels of light. Satan is banking on this plan to cause for the destruction of the children of God."
-Humans... GOOD, Aliens... BAD... in fact related to S A T A N, just ask any GOOD HUMAN.

There is one bit of good news... people that embrace this kind of belief are loud, abrasive, arrogant, with fire and brimstone logic throughout. We think from now on, we will just sit by and watch the show...

Safe Travels.
QuantumHost

United States
05/02/2005 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
sheep
QuantumHost

United States
05/02/2005 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Frame TFT of the following three possibilities...

Explorers – Journeying on life’s experiential trail… some days it is about contemplating the meaning of a word, other times a graceful wander of a meadow of thought… now and then, sailing through the stars to infinite… in search of the source of, WE (sentient species). Nested in, a humble gratitude to the immensity of ALL.

Obfuscators – To bring confusion, for its own sake.

Obstinance – Repetitious acts of resolute adherence to ones own blindness.

Explorers... state thoughts, perspectives accepting that Science is essentially social.
Obfuscators... shape classically simple arguments that can not be easily be refuted while in their obvious simplicity, are false.
Obstinance... is a commitment to cling to a belief at all cost, and enforce that the rest of the world does the same (chaos loves company).

We yield the balance of the continuum...
idol_harobed

User ID: 2345
Brazil
05/02/2005 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
"So... uhhhh... Idol and QuantumHost, if you´re tired of reading this stuff, then why the fuck are you still here reading it (two freaking years later, didn´t you learn your lessons, do you learn?)???"

neener

blair
I am what I read.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13263
RĂ©union
05/02/2005 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
TRAINED FOR THIS  (OP)

United States
05/02/2005 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rebecca
User ID: 13081
5/1/2005
1:12 pm EDT

Asked:

I have been abducted many times and have never felt sleep paralasis. I would love to know WHY I was taken, for what purpose. They never told me.

REPLY: And even if they had told you, it would have not really been the truth. Fact is that they are in danger of dying out and are trying to prevent their death. However they need to find a way to develop a SOUL personally for themselves. Since humans are the only creations with a soul, they are the only target for experimentation.

Thanks for asking...........
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 987
United States
05/02/2005 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it true that your gawd fucked up by tampering with Gaia´s child and that he is soon to be kicked out of the country club? I can´t think of a better fake species than homo sapiens to trademark your gawd´s work. It is bad enough that he raped Gaia´s child but to rip off other soul species to animate his Frankenstein monster goes beyond all protocols.

...there is still time for you to wake up and change sides, before the guardians of this planet come to eliminate everything before the refit...but then, maybe your gawd´s heaven will be fun in the long run.

GLP