book
JimTheOwl

User ID: 587926
United States
04/19/2009 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: More Questions about aliens.......
Is it just me or is the OP answering his/her own questions?

:BatHead2:
''Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country.''

—President George W. Bush, Sept. 6, 2004
JimTheOwl

User ID: 587926
United States
04/19/2009 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
NO FUCKING SUCH THING AS A FALLEN ANGEL.

AN ANGEL HAS TO EXIST TO FALL IN THE FIRST PLACE.
 Quoting: Cynicalabsurdance 629408

Are you SURE?? What qualifies as an existence anyway? Have you ever seen one? If so, can you prove it? I have and I can't!

just curious, is all....

Last Edited by Mister Shadow on 04/19/2009 08:36 PM
''Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country.''

—President George W. Bush, Sept. 6, 2004
TRAINED FOR THIS  (OP)

User ID: 660202
United States
04/19/2009 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

AN ANGEL HAS TO EXIST TO FALL IN THE FIRST PLACE.
 Quoting: Cynicalabsurdance 629408

Reply: And since they fell, they do exist. Your comment here is self revealing.

Thanks for commenting.............
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 728435
United States
07/18/2009 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 571690
United States
12/16/2009 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spiral connection?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 911859
United States
03/10/2010 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
reminder bump. and now you can even see how different countries were responding. Most interesting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 919637
United States
03/18/2010 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 919090
United States
03/18/2010 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Haha you crazy Christians never fail to amaze me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1115613
United States
09/30/2010 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump bump bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1115613
United States
09/30/2010 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpity bump....whos crazy now??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 742532
New Zealand
09/30/2010 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpity bump....whos crazy now??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1115613

Says the man in the padded room wearing the white overcoat.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18874153
United States
11/17/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I posted on this bulletin board forum on 5/18/2003 a thread called “Questions about aliens……..”. You may read that thread at:
[link to pages.sbcglobal.net]

I have decided to place more questions that I recently received along with the answers. I do not speculate on the information presented here. I give it as it was given through the leading of the Holy Spirit. If you have any additional questions about the who, what, and why of aliens please feel free to ask. There introduction is soon.

Many are concerned about what is coming our way.

Is a planet coming?
What will become of this Nation called the USA?
What about those aliens?

These and other question related to this issue can be addressed here. May God bless the understanding of all who read this information and I pray you allow the Holy Spirit to minister to you. And of course,

Thanks for asking...........
 Quoting: TRAINED FOR THIS

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18874153
United States
11/19/2012 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
UseLess RepEATER
Those who know the least obey the best: G.F.

User ID: 24466426
United States
11/19/2012 04:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
Is this thread a blast from the past?
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.....

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
~H. L. Mencken~

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
~Plato~

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.
~Dresden James~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25583018
United States
11/19/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1588036
United States
12/24/2013 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I posted on this bulletin board forum on 5/18/2003 a thread called “Questions about aliens……..”. You may read that thread at:

I have decided to place more questions that I recently received along with the answers. I do not speculate on the information presented here. I give it as it was given through the leading of the Holy Spirit. If you have any additional questions about the who, what, and why of aliens please feel free to ask. There introduction is soon.

Is a planet coming?
What about those aliens?

These and other question related to this issue can be addressed here. May God bless the understanding of all who read this information and I pray you allow the Holy Spirit to minister to you. And of course,

Information bump!
Quasar

User ID: 51595673
United States
12/24/2013 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very interesting old thread...

5 Stars
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49533450
Canada
12/24/2013 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh Mighty Isis
User ID: 68
5/2/2005
12:37 am EDT

Asked:

TFH: Curious as to your opinion of the "Nordics"...had several visits from a blond woman by the name of Zadkiel. She was also most helpful, kind, showed me some wonderful things.
They evil too?

REPLY: I actually don´t have an opinion about the "Nordics" but I can give you the facts as allowed by the leading of the Holy Sprit.

First of all let me say that there are not any fallen anges/aliens that are benevolent. They certainly have the ability to mimic good but the agenda is always the same. They seek the destruction of God´s children through deception. So since they are all the same whether Greys, Nordics, Reptilians, etc. It´s like buying a GM product where they use the SAME FRAME but change the body. All Aliens carry the same evil framework. They are angry with God for kicking them out of Heaven and out of spite and vengance want to destroy His planned workings for the Universe. All throughout the Universe God created plants, animals, insects, etc. He also created highly intellegent indivuals to assist Him in the Universe and on planets. First He created Angels and finally Humans. Angels were created before ANYTHING else was created. This is what any intelligent person would do if they want to build something. You need the proper tools. Angels are the tools for the Universe and Humans are the tools God use for Planets. All angels are the same and All Humans are the same. Anything in between would be Satanic deception disguised as angels of light. Satan is banking on this plan to cause for the destruction of the children of God.

Thanks for asking.................

Way to lump a bunch of alien races into one "evil" category. If you think you are even close to the truth I pity you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15385200
United States
02/23/2014 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Is a planet coming?
What about those aliens?

Information bump!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1588036

Bump for update with new web address:

[link to www.sgoldenministries.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 54795297
United States
02/24/2014 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Information bump.bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 59530257
United States
01/10/2015 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not much time left now!
TRAINED FOR THIS  (OP)

User ID: 68702654
United States
11/03/2015 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings to all:

Much has happened over the years and especially as pertaining to end time events. Sadly time is so short and so few are ready for what is going to happen. Some are concerned about Nibiru and many are still confused about the alien presence. Others are concerned about the new government that is about to take over.

I will say this at this time. We are on the cutting edge of all to take place. When it does take place many will STILL think it was the fake Nibiru (fake hologram) and will weep an wail over what used to be the greatest nation in the world. There will be confusion over reports of people in the world just dropping dead for no known reason.

The aliens are posed to do what they have done on many planets after the disasters and chaotic events. Many people are able even now to still escape and to so to speak get off the GRID, but they refuse to learn the way out. Unfortunately that which is about to take place will happen in ONE DAY first, and then within a few days after the first blow, the final blow that will leave the citizens of earth in shock and having to deal with all their fears coming to past.

I do not know when that day is going to happen but I do know the season of these events. Everyone of understanding should be able to tell that we are now in that season. You do not want to be in a planetary system that includes the acceptance of CLONES of fallen angels as beings to be followed. You call these clones ALIENS .

The one thing I can give you to help your understanding of the closeness of the time of these events and more, is to ask this question:

Is there any relationship between the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and ARMAGEDDON?

Thanks for reading.........
TRAINED FOR THIS  (OP)

United States
12/01/2018 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you have been paying attention to the events happening now in this country (USA) you are aware that something is getting ready to happen. This event will seem wonderful to many people who are ready to support the Alien agenda. This agenda has been moving forward for thousands of years. Now this agenda will be in your face and witnessed by all.

The showing up of the aliens in our skies has been plotted for a very long time. Our skies have been prepared to support this show in the skies. Our skies will show the real space ships and also the fake ships which will be reflected off the skies along with the real ships. The fake spacecraft can not be detected because the backdrop for this event has been prepared for MANY decades. It is now in place and ready for the show sky thanks to the CHEMTRAILS. This background is excellent for HOLOGRAMS and will allow the spaceships to be seen all over the world.

This event will usher in a very important bible prophecy which is the destruction of BABYLON (USA). The aliens arrive first just before the COUP D'ETAT and remain in the skies for a bit to prove their existence. They will not publicly land at this time but will only show up. This will be the sign for the DESTRUCTION of the republic. This republic is destroyed soon to help usher in a WORLD GOVERNMENT. It is the only thing standing in the way.

On the day of the great overthrow every true believer's soul will be removed from the planet (less than 20,000 adults) and the bodies will fall to the ground. You will be told it is due to a terrible disease (ebola, etc.).

Also about 1.9 billion souls of innocent children will be removed and their bodies left; all within the space of an hour. You will be told that this was the result of a disease that affected all children 18 years old and below. However this event will only remove children of the age 12 years and below. All the children above the age between 12 and 18 who die will have been murdered on purpose by the global elites to confuse the understanding of the rapture as many have called it.

With the USA out of the way the UN will all it's middle east components will feel at liberty to attack a major nation that had the USA as an ally. This will not end well for the planet with much death and destruction (ARMAGEDDON) and major population reduction. The souls of all repentant people under attack in that surrounded nation will be removed after that battle is over. The ELITES will have the small population they always wanted.

THEN THE ALIENS COME BACK AND OFFICALLY LAND IN FRONT OF ALL YET LEFT ALIVE ON THE PLANET FOR 1,000 YEARS!!!

Thanks for reading...........
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7394294
United States
12/01/2018 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings to all:

Much has happened over the years and especially as pertaining to end time events. Sadly time is so short and so few are ready for what is going to happen. Some are concerned about Nibiru and many are still confused about the alien presence. Others are concerned about the new government that is about to take over.

I will say this at this time. We are on the cutting edge of all to take place. When it does take place many will STILL think it was the fake Nibiru (fake hologram) and will weep an wail over what used to be the greatest nation in the world. There will be confusion over reports of people in the world just dropping dead for no known reason.

The aliens are posed to do what they have done on many planets after the disasters and chaotic events. Many people are able even now to still escape and to so to speak get off the GRID, but they refuse to learn the way out. Unfortunately that which is about to take place will happen in ONE DAY first, and then within a few days after the first blow, the final blow that will leave the citizens of earth in shock and having to deal with all their fears coming to past.

I do not know when that day is going to happen but I do know the season of these events. Everyone of understanding should be able to tell that we are now in that season. You do not want to be in a planetary system that includes the acceptance of CLONES of fallen angels as beings to be followed. You call these clones ALIENS .

The one thing I can give you to help your understanding of the closeness of the time of these events and more, is to ask this question:

lol you haven't learned a thing in 13 years...
King Triad

User ID: 73503020
United States
12/01/2018 02:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
peace
@Godsarmymilitia
TRAINED FOR THIS  (OP)

United States
12/01/2018 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings to all:

lol you haven't learned a thing in 13 years...
 Quoting: Tars Tarkas, Jr.

Ridicule is an old tool used to attempt to discourage. I am sure you follow all the steps of discouragement but it is very old for me.

Thanks for responding...........

GLP