Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,908 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 686,200
Pageviews Today: 1,097,862Threads Today: 438Posts Today: 6,344
11:49 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Breaking: TURKEY DEPLOYS AIR DEFENSE SYSTEMS TO DEFEND "SYRIA AND IRAN" FROM ISRAEL ATTACK

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 970597
United States
05/14/2010 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking: TURKEY DEPLOYS AIR DEFENSE SYSTEMS TO DEFEND "SYRIA AND IRAN" FROM ISRAEL ATTACK
The Holy Bible is correct again!

Over 2,600 years ago, the prophet Ezekiel foretold of a day when a coalition of nations would gather together to invade the nation of Israel. Known as Gog and his hordes, this coalition will attack at a time when Israel is recovering from a recent war and residing in a relatively peaceful state. Notice that this attack occurs “after the return of her people from many lands,” an indication that this attack will be directed toward the modern state of Israel (whose people have been re-gathered in just such a way), and is not a reference to a past war or a war in the distant future.

The details of this future battle are found in the Book of Ezekiel, Chapters 38 and 39:

The nations cited by Ezekiel are each referenced here by the names of their Old Testament predecessors, yet they all represent nations which exist today. Centuries before Russia became a power on the world stage, biblical scholars identified Magog as the nation of Russia and Gog as the ruler of Russia. The other nations referenced in Ezekiel 38 are identified below, with the original Hebrew translation listed first, followed by its modern day equivalent:

Magog, Meshech, and Tubal = Russia
Persia = Iran
Cush = Ethiopia
Put = Libya
Gomer = Turkey
Beth-togarmah = Turkey, Armenia, and the Turkish-speaking people of Asia Minor

[link to brittgillette.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 970705

If you also add that the merchants of Tarshish and the young Lions (offspring) thereof seem to just sit back and ask "are you come to take a spoil" It looks like the western nations (Europe/US) probably voice displeasure in the attack but don't take any action.
Israel with Gods help then defeats all invading forces.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 970871
Germany
05/14/2010 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Breaking: TURKEY DEPLOYS AIR DEFENSE SYSTEMS TO DEFEND "SYRIA AND IRAN" FROM ISRAEL ATTACK
i really dont care in what you belive, as long as you are nice and friendly to me.

when i say, religion is something for morons or retards, i will prpably get some peoples hate, but its a fact.

the gods, that they tell you about all time since forever, are different, then the picture, that the religions wanna submit.

! THERE IS NO FEAR !

Israel is not nice.
It had a bad start in even more bad times, but now, about a dozend generations later they still (still!) behave themselves badly.

badly. unfriendly. hateful. dominant.

their bag of explanations and excuses fodder the right area of morons and retards brain - on every side.

the result excrements itself.

since Israel went to Gaza to kill everything there last year, since then, i give honestly a supershit on Israel.

rot in hell forever, for killing the innocent presents of god.
Israeli military fuckheads got presents from their god, and they killed them.

im speaking of children.

these sick people abusing the name of god, that god in your picture/brain, the god of all your fears.

"the thoughts are free, noone can guess them"

sad for the people, that i know and like as there is a pally IMC nurseman and a freaking nice israeli soldier.

Israel seriously need to spread some love in the world, surrounding them.

Israel, spread love and see, how your own god starts loving you again.

your future is written if you dont deal with love.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/14/2010 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh and btw... since when is a sovereign country not allowed to control its airspace ?

Turkey is such a country and it has all right, to allow or permit some others countries military airborn IN THEIR OWN AIRSPACE.
dig

User ID: 825655
United Kingdom
05/14/2010 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see you've never read the Torah or the Talmud and don't even mention them! For a person with such strong opinions when it comes to Abrahamic religions you've left out precisely their starting point. How come?!

Is their starting point any less monotheistic? I suppose not... "Daddy in the sky" religions intuitively feel wrong to me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 970503

Exactly, you are not learned nor have the laurels of this world, therefore your opinion counts as naught, not being born or practiced of establishment, nor study, we ridicule common sense having common place, you non educated peasant!

Know your place.

It is pre existant.

All layed out for you

and obey.

Guess Einstein caught the boat when he said the only thing obstructing his learning was his schooling.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 373283
United Kingdom
05/14/2010 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is ISLAM! Wake UP WEST before your countries will be like my homeland lebanon, destroyed by evil islamic forces.

In the Western world, they print Bible verses onto machine guns. I can't see how Christianity is any better than Islam. Both are a waste of time. Control structures for your enslavement.

Have you ever read the New Testament and teh Koran? Unless you do your research dont say anything against any religion at all. Half brained Depp

I have read the New Testament and I found Jesus to be the most arrogant, instantly dislikeable, egomaniac psychopath having a messiah complex and backing a mass murderer (the "God" of the Old Testament) I've ever heard of. That was my first impression of reading the New Testament, and it's still my impression reading the New Testament now 30 years later.

I haven't read much of the Koran, but it's basically the same concept: Guy claiming being a "prophet" of some one and only (speaking) God. Which, simply by looking at the size of the physical universe, can be factually regarded as utter bullshit.

You can call me "Depp" any way you want, but it's you wasting your time on fairy tales. Your choice.

Well, all impression that I get from you is that you are the most arrogant, instantly dislikeable, egomaniac psychopath having a messiah complex and backing up crappy theories and hypothesis not proved at all by any means, should you be an atheist. Honestly, seldom met someone more ignorant after reading the new testament. Proves your ego is super big

Well, read your Bible again. Some day you will come to the same conclusion.
If you really can't see what an arse of a man Jesus was, check with your therapist. You might not be able to "read" people very well then (inferring someone's character from their behaviour), which could be an obstacle in real life. Just saying. Take care.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 970503

Obviously you have a GOD complex. You believe what you say. What a shame. Not intelligent at all. EPIC FAIL
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/14/2010 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
i really dont care in what you belive, as long as you are nice and friendly to me.

when i say, religion is something for morons or retards, i will prpably get some peoples hate, but its a fact.

the gods, that they tell you about all time since forever, are different, then the picture, that the religions wanna submit.

! THERE IS NO FEAR !

Israel is not nice.
It had a bad start in even more bad times, but now, about a dozend generations later they still (still!) behave themselves badly.

their bag of explanations and excuses fodder the right area of morons and retards brain - on every side.

since Israel went to Gaza to kill everything there last year, since then, i give honestly a supershit on Israel.

im speaking of children.

these sick people abusing the name of god, that god in your picture/brain, the god of all your fears.

sad for the people, that i know and like as there is a pally IMC nurseman and a freaking nice israeli soldier.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 970871

So you mention the word LOVE and you are not on JESUS' side? He's the master of LOVE, go and read the new testament. Wie billig muss man sein um so einen Müll wie du es tust zu schreiben?
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/14/2010 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

! THERE IS NO FEAR !

Israel is not nice.

im speaking of children.

So you mention the word LOVE and you are not on JESUS' side? He's the master of LOVE, go and read the new testament. Wie billig muss man sein um so einen Müll wie du es tust zu schreiben?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 373283

hörmazu bazi, jesus ist ne figur aus nem alten schmöker, der von typen geschrieben wurde, von denen wir fast niemanden kennen.

die, die wir kennen, haben in den aktuellen Glaubensaleitungen (new_testament-v2.0)ihren platz gefunden.

die jesus-geschichte gabs schon in mindestens 12 anderen epochen.
der gott aus deiner bibel ist ein völkerschlachtendes monster.

mein gott ist einfach.

siehst du den hass in dir ?
du wirfst mir vor, billig zu sein und müll zu schreiben, nur weil du es nicht verstehst.

nimma deinen jezuz bissi ernster, mussu ja nich alles raffen ..
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/14/2010 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

! THERE IS NO FEAR !

Israel is not nice.

im speaking of children.

hörmazu bazi, jesus ist ne figur aus nem alten schmöker, der von typen geschrieben wurde, von denen wir fast niemanden kennen.

die, die wir kennen, haben in den aktuellen Glaubensaleitungen (new_testament-v2.0)ihren platz gefunden.

die jesus-geschichte gabs schon in mindestens 12 anderen epochen.
der gott aus deiner bibel ist ein völkerschlachtendes monster.

mein gott ist einfach.

siehst du den hass in dir ?
du wirfst mir vor, billig zu sein und müll zu schreiben, nur weil du es nicht verstehst.

nimma deinen jezuz bissi ernster, mussu ja nich alles raffen ..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 970871

Sag mir nicht du hast den Schun "Zeitgeist" gesehen und glaubst an die Täuschung? Du bist einfach zu blöd um es besser zu wissen, leider. Wenn du nicht glaubst, ist das dein Problem. Meon Gott aus der Bibel ein Völkerschlachtendes Monster? Jesus? Ist das dein ernst? Da kann ich dir einfach nur "Fuck you" sagen, denn du glänzt nicht mit Intelligenz wenn du sowas schreibst. Kein ernsthafter andersgläubiger oder "Atheist" kann Jesus was vorwerfen ohne ein Volldepp zu sein. Lesen hilft dir vielleicht auch nicht mehr, da du derjenige bist, der voller Hass nur Müll schreibt.
pauldamo
User ID: 967962
Australia
05/14/2010 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
quote- Asked whether the cooperation between 'Israel and Turkey' gives the Zionist entity the freedom to use Turkey’s air space, Ozcan replied, “Of course not. Israel cannot do this without prior notice to Ankara because Syria is Turkey’s neighbor and ties between the two countries are developing day after day.” what cooperation with Israel, i thought it said they were cooperating with Syria, rather than Israel.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 878385
Australia
05/14/2010 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
but if Israel strikes Turkish air defenses, NATO policy suggests Israel would become a NATO target.

no, sir.

I don't like it.

why would they strike turkish air defenses in the first place? what gives them the legitimate right to do so?
 Quoting: Mujahid

They went through the holocaust remember.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 863042
United Kingdom
05/14/2010 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
is Turkey out of NATO now?

wtf

Not allowing Israel (which is not a NATO member anyway) to enter their airspace uninvited does not contradict their status as NATO member.

but if Israel strikes Turkish air defenses, NATO policy suggests Israel would become a NATO target.

no, sir.

I don't like it.
 Quoting: Fescado

Didn't stop Israel from bombing UN peacekeepers in Southern Lebanon in 2006.

Didn't stop them blitzing the Liberty in 1967.

Doesn't stop them oppressing the Palestinians.

Didn't stop them working with the Central Intelligence Agency and Inter-Services Intelligence to down the WTC in 2001.

My point is, Israel are allowed to do what the fuck they like, reap billions in overseas aid, untold amounts of military hardware.... even nuclear support.

UN/NATO it doesn't matter. Israel is the turd in the garden that nobody dare pick up.... and they know it!
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/14/2010 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sag mir nicht du hast den Schun "Zeitgeist" gesehen und glaubst an die Täuschung? Du bist einfach zu blöd um es besser zu wissen, leider. Wenn du nicht glaubst, ist das dein Problem. Meon Gott aus der Bibel ein Völkerschlachtendes Monster? Jesus? Ist das dein ernst? Da kann ich dir einfach nur "Fuck you" sagen, denn du glänzt nicht mit Intelligenz wenn du sowas schreibst. Kein ernsthafter andersgläubiger oder "Atheist" kann Jesus was vorwerfen ohne ein Volldepp zu sein. Lesen hilft dir vielleicht auch nicht mehr, da du derjenige bist, der voller Hass nur Müll schreibt.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 373283

*winke winke*
wenn du mir 2 tage lang die füsse übers feuer hängst, glaub ich an alles, was du willst.

lass gut sein, du kannst es nicht verstehen.
D. Bunker

05/14/2010 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
since i said that war is not an option anymore i was obviously alluding to the new geopolitical picture. the economic boom in asia within the last decades has led to completely new conditions under which ANY conventional war between the main global players is simply off the table. i think we can agree that no nation will risk to use nuclear weapons in today's world under any 'sane' circumstances. therefore this new line-up of nations of the east can only be seen as a deterrent against U.S. imperialism. you may not like my choice of words in this regard but america has always had a self-conception of being the 'world police' in all affairs. this era is now coming to a final end & we're witnessing the decline / fall of another empire. history repeats itself. always.

I would not be so sure about that.
Speaking from a philosophical anthropological view point.
If they are used, going by past observations made, this is a very real possibility, you can be sure the nation that does will have or seem to have complete justification.
Nothing can be ruled out in this world as fact, by rule, is more often stranger than fiction.
Sanity seems to be lacking through out history up until the present day and as you say, "history repeats itself. always."
 Quoting: dig

One further point I would make, is that just previous to WWI there was a resurgence of idolizing warfare and the glory associated to militarism. This despite the fact that the Napoleonic wars had done such irrevocable damage to Europe, did not stop the human tendency to forget. The fact these weapons exist dictate that they will one day be used. We may decide that it was insane to use them, but sane men often misjudge.

As Churchill once said, how much we know of our past often determines how far we can see into our future. Human nature is ultimately self destructive.
:savetata:

Favorite Quote - "I just fucking love outer space, it has all those planets and stars and shit." - Mister Obvious 2009
D. Bunker

05/14/2010 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
...And we converse in English on this forum.
:savetata:

Favorite Quote - "I just fucking love outer space, it has all those planets and stars and shit." - Mister Obvious 2009
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 969017
United States
05/14/2010 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Israel is protected by the hand of god and all those who support and protect her.

Up to and about 2 years ago...that was 2 Countries

Unfortunately,Israel is on her own now.

Not unfortunate to Israel...but to those who prophetically decided to go aganst her.

Which is everybody....

You godless human beings will very soon,know the Power of God Almighty...

very soon!

And you will bow with fear,with no reward from him
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 959470

You are insane. Whoever your god is well, he is insane also. No god would ever require people to live under the criminal fascist zionist boot. People are sick of the BS. Get ready "nation of Judah" for the lost 10 tribes of gentile Israel are fixing to come your way and their god is going to kick your gods ass.

dschis1000

User ID: 658956
United States
05/14/2010 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
...And we converse in English on this forum.
 Quoting: D. Bunker

Thank you I know a bit of German and French, but it's better in English. ...memory ain't what it used to be
dschis1000

User ID: 658956
United States
05/14/2010 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Israel is protected by the hand of god and all those who support and protect her.

Up to and about 2 years ago...that was 2 Countries

Unfortunately,Israel is on her own now.

Not unfortunate to Israel...but to those who prophetically decided to go aganst her.

Which is everybody....

You godless human beings will very soon,know the Power of God Almighty...

very soon!

And you will bow with fear,with no reward from him

You are insane. Whoever your god is well, he is insane also. No god would ever require people to live under the criminal fascist zionist boot. People are sick of the BS. Get ready "nation of Judah" for the lost 10 tribes of gentile Israel are fixing to come your way and their god is going to kick your gods ass.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 969017

It's the same God for crying out loud
dig

User ID: 825655
United Kingdom
05/15/2010 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
since i said that war is not an option anymore i was obviously alluding to the new geopolitical picture. the economic boom in asia within the last decades has led to completely new conditions under which ANY conventional war between the main global players is simply off the table. i think we can agree that no nation will risk to use nuclear weapons in today's world under any 'sane' circumstances. therefore this new line-up of nations of the east can only be seen as a deterrent against U.S. imperialism. you may not like my choice of words in this regard but america has always had a self-conception of being the 'world police' in all affairs. this era is now coming to a final end & we're witnessing the decline / fall of another empire. history repeats itself. always.

I would not be so sure about that.
Speaking from a philosophical anthropological view point.
If they are used, going by past observations made, this is a very real possibility, you can be sure the nation that does will have or seem to have complete justification.
Nothing can be ruled out in this world as fact, by rule, is more often stranger than fiction.
Sanity seems to be lacking through out history up until the present day and as you say, "history repeats itself. always."

One further point I would make, is that just previous to WWI there was a resurgence of idolizing warfare and the glory associated to militarism. This despite the fact that the Napoleonic wars had done such irrevocable damage to Europe, did not stop the human tendency to forget. The fact these weapons exist dictate that they will one day be used. We may decide that it was insane to use them, but sane men often misjudge.

As Churchill once said, how much we know of our past often determines how far we can see into our future. Human nature is ultimately self destructive.
 Quoting: D. Bunker

I see you understand the point, completely.

Last Edited by Dig on 05/15/2010 12:29 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 971160
Canada
05/15/2010 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

wtf

Not allowing Israel (which is not a NATO member anyway) to enter their airspace uninvited does not contradict their status as NATO member.

no, sir.

I don't like it.

I would like it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 971160
Canada
05/15/2010 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Turkey is a NATO member. If Israel attacks Turkey it will be time to roast some jews...

[link to www.nato.int]

The US would either have to leave NATO or defend Turkey.

Game over zion boys.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 954743

And when NATO collapses, Russia will invades eastern europe.

NICE.
Ostria

User ID: 970407
Greece
05/15/2010 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
So what did Merkel discuss with Erdogan during her visit in Turkey on March 29/30?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 648659
Netherlands
05/15/2010 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

wtf

don't fuck with Turkey.

GLP