Seattle is a mess of chemtrails and chembows today

why?
User ID: 971589
United States
05/15/2010 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Seattle is a mess of chemtrails and chembows today
We're having a street fair today, thousands of people in a small area, the trails are so obvious even sheeple are looking up and pointing. 12 parallel chemtrails so far, and a very vivid chembow all the way around the sun.

Are they trying to protect or kill us?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2963
Canada
05/15/2010 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Seattle is a mess of chemtrails and chembows today
Are you referring to the airplane contrails that spread out? And that thing around the sun that looks sort of like a rainbow? I live on the Canadian west coast, not too far from Seattle, and the sky here is sort of weird too.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/15/2010 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you referring to the airplane contrails that spread out? And that thing around the sun that looks sort of like a rainbow? I live on the Canadian west coast, not too far from Seattle, and the sky here is sort of weird too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2963

Yeah, the trails. They're not contrails. Look for chemtrails on youtube, there are plenty of well done videos that show the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail. Also look for tanker enemy on youtube. He'll show you the unmarked planes up close during the spraying.
Aquarius 7

User ID: 971360
United States
05/15/2010 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
The skies here in the Willamette Valley, Oregon, are a chem-mess today, too. verysad

Cayce: “… The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. …. then we may know it has begun …”. www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html
"Be kind, for everyone you know is fighting a hard battle" - Plato
"Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the Great Shelter of life." ~ Hopi Prophecy
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/15/2010 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
The skies here in the Willamette Valley, Oregon, are a chem-mess today, too. verysad

Quoting: Aquarius 7

Hi Aquarius. What's your opinion? Are these good or bad for us, or a bit of both? That's my opinion.
John_the_Baptist

User ID: 667988
United States
05/15/2010 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, just went downtown for the cheese festival, it was very hazy on the way down, with tons of chemtrails. My roommates even ponted it out, and they are not glp'ers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 971588
United States
05/15/2010 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unleashed
User ID: 971545
United States
05/15/2010 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live on the Southeast coast and they have been spraying for 3 days straight. How can it be good? I can't even wash it completely off the windshields of my car. I added white vinegar to the fluid to try to cut it. It is usually oily in texture, but it's even worse lately. I wonder if it is being carried in from fine particles off the Gulf, too.
A double dose of chemtrails, one delivered by planes, the other on the winds.
Aquarius 7

United States
05/15/2010 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi Aquarius. What's your opinion? Are these good or bad for us, or a bit of both? That's my opinion.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 971589

. .

Good for us? My opinion? >> 1rof1

Here's some eye-opening info, in case you haven't seen this site before:

Link to image events strange days strange skies site:
[link to imageevent.com]

And some reading material:
:aq dit air:

. .

Last Edited by Aquarius 7 on 05/15/2010 04:42 PM

Cayce: “… The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. …. then we may know it has begun …”. www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html
"Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the Great Shelter of life." ~ Hopi Prophecy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 971104
United States
05/15/2010 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
we're all gonna die
OVRANALYZE

User ID: 936412
United States
05/15/2010 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
North Alabama was covered Wednesday and Thursday in Chemtrails worst Id ever seen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 918488
United States
05/15/2010 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just stepped in from my porch (Seattle)... MY GOD ARE THEY SPRAYING! WTF!

When the hell are they going to start talking about this in the mainstream... IT IS UNDENIABLE. Period.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/15/2010 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just stepped in from my porch (Seattle)... MY GOD ARE THEY SPRAYING! WTF!

When the hell are they going to start talking about this in the mainstream... IT IS UNDENIABLE. Period.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 918488

We have a complete haze over the sky and they're still spraying. 3 new trails spreading in the last 15 minutes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 788564
United States
05/15/2010 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
your mind has no firewall ... they want to control it with Extreme Low Frequency Electromagnetic Waves generated by HAARP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 681119
United States
05/15/2010 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is estimated that nearly 100,000 high level Nazis were smuggled out of Germany near the end of the war and afterword.

Their scientists were put into use by both the USA and Russian.

Others were put into business positions.

Their offspring are probably the ones up there spraying you right now.

Floride is a very toxic byproduct of aluminum and fertilzer production. It was used by the Nazis in the camps to keep the large crowds like sheep. They have been using it on us for a long time. It is outlawed to put this in the drinking water in most European countries. Prozac is 96% floride.

Aluminum.....which also cause sheeplike behavior.....Alzheimers....etc......has also been using in deoderants, shampoo, etc. It is also being sprayed on you. That is why you might have a sore throat and congestion after they spray.

It not only cause sickness and mental sluggishness.....but also will one day ruin the soil. This will result in a food crisis.

It is part of their plan to reduce world population.

Other poisons such as Trans Fat were used for many years and now High Fructose Corn Syrup, genetically modified crops, etc. Mercury, aluminum, antifreeze, etc are also added to vaccines.

The list is endless. The Nazis have no problem with poisoning who they feel are the gentically inferior masses.

The banker elites/illuminati Nazis have been in control for quite awhile. The war never really ended.....this is the time of the 4th Reich.

The anti-christ will be Adolph Hitler released from the pit for a short time.

Christ will return and eventually destroy them. Their flesh and their eyeballs will literally be melted as they stand. The birds will feed on what is left. (Zechariah 14) That will just be the beginning of their trouble.
Aquarius 7

United States
05/15/2010 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is estimated that nearly 100,000 high level Nazis were smuggled out of Germany near the end of the war and afterword.

Floride is a very toxic byproduct of aluminum and fertilzer production. It was used by the Nazis in the camps to keep the large crowds like sheep. They have been using it on us for a long time. It is outlawed to put this in the drinking water in most European countries. Prozac is 96% floride.

Aluminum.....which also cause sheeplike behavior.....Alzheimers....etc......has also been using in deoderants, shampoo, etc. It is also being sprayed on you. That is why you might have a sore throat and congestion after they spray.

It not only cause sickness and mental sluggishness.....but also will one day ruin the soil. This will result in a food crisis.

Other poisons such as Trans Fat were used for many years and now High Fructose Corn Syrup, genetically modified crops, etc. Mercury, aluminum, antifreeze, etc are also added to vaccines.

The list is endless. The Nazis have no problem with poisoning who they feel are the gentically inferior masses.

The banker elites/illuminati Nazis have been in control for quite awhile. The war never really ended.....this is the time of the 4th Reich.

Christ will return and eventually destroy them. Their flesh and their eyeballs will literally be melted as they stand. The birds will feed on what is left. (Zechariah 14) That will just be the beginning of their trouble.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 681119

. .

Well said.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 917754
United States
05/15/2010 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
protect radio communications, kill you.
gibble
User ID: 933743
United States
05/15/2010 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do not think i ever said this but when outside and it was hot a very low flying plane maybe a two engine job laid down some sheet that instantly cooled the surrounding area down, not kidding and it was way low and i knew it had nothing to do with upper air humidity. they have sheet that can make it hot or cold and they learned from the great mother earth but maybe they have not learned everything.
The Others
User ID: 966736
United States
05/15/2010 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
We're having a street fair today, thousands of people in a small area, the trails are so obvious even sheeple are looking up and pointing. 12 parallel chemtrails so far, and a very vivid chembow all the way around the sun.

Are they trying to protect or kill us?
 Quoting: why? 971589

Some idiots think terraforming with your asses burning is just fine and marvelous. You know the black goo, black hole crowd.

I do not like them.
celloval
User ID: 72231874
United States
05/18/2016 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
today is 5/17/16
I have yet to see a day as bad as today... So much spray that the sky became hazy and the rainbow around the sun was so big, bright and colorful... people look up!!! trails all over the place. Please someone tell me what is going on!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72147817
United States
05/19/2016 05:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Stupid chemtards
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/19/2016 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 681119

You are insane
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72225044
Canada
05/19/2016 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Beware of clowns parading around making false claims of being educated.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/19/2016 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Beware of creepy paranoid losers who refuse to learn about contrails stalking superior people from thread to thread.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/19/2016 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hook, line, and sinker.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/19/2016 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Creepy, paranoid, loser, stalker.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/19/2016 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op

[link to en.m.wikipedia.org (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/19/2016 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Odd is the fellow that parades his incompetence in the public square.

No credentials, just false claims to be educated.

Such is the kind with no credibility, safely ignored.

Good for a laugh though.

11.5 on a scale of 1-10 for being thin skinned.

Your typical dish it out but can't take it juvenile schoolyard bully.

The kind we all look back on and laugh at.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 60547132
United States
05/19/2016 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Odd is the fellow that parades his incompetence in the public square.

No credentials, just false claims to be educated.

Such is the kind with no credibility, safely ignored.

Good for a laugh though.

11.5 on a scale of 1-10 for being thin skinned.

Your typical dish it out but can't take it juvenile schoolyard bully.

The kind we all look back on and laugh at.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72225044

You are bothersome as a gnat, and just as intelligent. Your motivation is to troll and nothing more. When you find evidence that a single trail forming behind a jet engine is anything but a contrail, you be sure to let me know. I will now ignore your pathetic stalking and continue to point out the fact that zero trails have been shown to be anything but contrails.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/19/2016 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do let us know when there is any evidence of being educated.

So far, no visible evidence.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/19/2016 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seattle has a lot of nice people.

GLP