Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,975 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 908,746
Pageviews Today: 1,697,831Threads Today: 826Posts Today: 14,674
06:57 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

religitards, dont you understand that the illuminati wrote the fucking bible and invented the fucking printing presses to print them en masse ?

Wingedlion

User ID: 1341702
United States
04/28/2011 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: religitards, dont you understand that the illuminati wrote the fucking bible and invented the fucking printing presses to print them en masse ?
you dumb ass religitard fools.

the illuminati wrote the fucking bible and invented the fucking printing presses to print the fuckings things how retarded are you fools ?

the whole 'jesus' thing was a fucking illuminati psyop just like 911

god i can't believe how dumb you millions up millions of braindead brainwashed fucks are
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 960475

The Illuminati was founded in 1776 A.D., the scriptures were written over a period of 4000 years, from 40 different authors, all of which was written several hundred years before the Illuminati was found. That is what I learned in college, when studying to be a Biblical interpreter for Missionary work.

Now who is the retard?

"Glory is what happens when faith overcomes adversity."
Wingedlion

User ID: 1341702
United States
04/28/2011 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: religitards, dont you understand that the illuminati wrote the fucking bible and invented the fucking printing presses to print them en masse ?
I like how people believe everything they hear until they don't like what they hear.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1360335

Yes, but some of us have a formal education in Theology and are much more qualified to make a statement that is not found on a you tube video or wikipedia.
"Glory is what happens when faith overcomes adversity."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1316545
United States
04/28/2011 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP is full of fail and suck
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1335380
United States
04/28/2011 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1316545

laugh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1328918
United States
04/28/2011 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

You Idiots
User ID: 1414526
United States
06/04/2011 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes they did create the bible you dumb fuck so called christians!!

You your body and soul is Jesus and only you your body soul is the Devil! You have the power of good and evil!
Live life while it last fuckers and quit praising non sense!
A Witness
User ID: 1264088
United States
06/04/2011 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
one word, SHEEP. just look at them trying to reason something about a god or the tooth fairy. both just as real for them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 979276

You believe how you will and I will believe that there is a God and I will cry out to him and I will accept his plan of slalvation through his son Jesus Christ. In the end we can see who is right. If I'm right I bet you will be on your knees begging for mercy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1264088
United States
06/04/2011 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1316545

laugh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1335380

tiemunch
^ OP

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1275414
United States
06/04/2011 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
thats why Christians faced so much persecution, and thats why they 'illuminati' (which didnt even exist that long ago, it did exist in other forms though) burned every book they could get ahold of.. OP is dumb
CM
User ID: 13144479
Australia
03/30/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Satan is intelligent enough to know that humans would assume it anyway. It's only to Satan & the illuminati scum's advantage that people believe he/they wrote the Bible. Doesn't mean they did. It's also to their advantage that they print them en masse because Satan being a thousand times more intelligent than humans knows that if something is everywhere and readily available to anyone, it loses its importance and appeal. Most people say "The bible is outdated." With attitudes like that, the bible is no threat to Satan/Illuminati plan to control us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12758139
United States
03/30/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do people feel the need to EDUCATE/CHANGE those that are religious or educate/change those that are atheist and try to convert either group? Maybe it is time to let the non-believers and believers believe or not believe what they want?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13438536
Australia
03/30/2012 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
so if thats true and the illuminati is a catholic institution... i guess they invented themselveS?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13438536
Australia
03/30/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
you really give them to much credit.. either that or your just another athiest devil shill.
BA
Australia
03/30/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Bible is mostly used as a door stop. Like they'd bother.

With all the distractions they created, AS IF the bible was going to be ULTIMATE CONTROL. It has never, nor will it ever. People have more faith in Hollywood.

And we're the retarded ones.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12666631
Canada
03/30/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
the bible was written thousands of years before the printing press was invented. Tell Satan he sent his soldier in unarmed this time. LOL
 Quoting: Neesie

and you've never read what was actually written.

give my regards to Constantine.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 956226

Moran, the Illuminati itself, and its agenda, was founded in 1776 in Bavaria. Any occult groups beyond that in history were merely the foundations upon which Mayer got his inspiration or based the Illuminati upon.Idol1
BA
Australia
03/30/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
The brain dead masses have faith in Hollywood. Or worse: the government. Not some outdated book that the Illuminati have managed to successfully make irrelevant.

While we're giving them all the credit, they created the earth too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13542872
Romania
03/30/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
i thought canadians were smarter than americans
PrettyKitty92!

User ID: 4643884
United States
03/30/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

the illuminati wrote the fucking bible and invented the fucking printing presses to print the fuckings things how retarded are you fools ?

god i can't believe how dumb you millions up millions of braindead brainwashed fucks are

Pro 18:7 A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.
I love my daddy.His name is GOD.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12666631
Canada
03/30/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
i thought canadians were smarter than americans
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13542872

In my opinion,and experience from living in Canada, North American Sheeple, are North American Sheeple. No difference.

Regardless of nation, clearly the OP has never actually researched the Illuminati, and would have realized they didnt exist before the Spanish Inquisition,let alone the institution of Christianity, or `Christs reign on earth`
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3960075
United States
03/30/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
the bible was written thousands of years before the printing press was invented. Tell Satan he sent his soldier in unarmed this time. LOL
 Quoting: Neesie

LOL with ya!

Praise The Most High God!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3960075
United States
03/30/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your time of revelry will be soon upon you AC - you will see Christians slaughtered...but then it will be over before you know it...and where will you spend eternity?

Repent now! Surrender to The Most High God!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11391214
United States
03/30/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

cool story
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1109845
United States
03/30/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even if there was a time machine god will know....
path to non existent truths
User ID: 19497520
United States
07/10/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
The illuminati is the Vatican and the military Masonic knights and they hate the bible. You fail.

See the inquisition where the bible was burned.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 979232

The illuminati is the Vatican and the military Masonic knights and they hate the bible. You fail.

See the inquisition where the bible was burned.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 979232
I can see what he is saying though he would have probably gotten less defensive responses if he was not so volitile. I to believe that religion was created to instill obediance in the population for the propose of control. The core religion before Christianity surffaced was in fact paganism and know I do not worship the devil, you actually have to belilieve whole heartadly that something exists in order to worship it otherwise you are just another blind follower. Furthermore, according to history Hell or Haties is not its true name, hells true name is actually Sheala and is not fire and brimstone as depicted. Yes, I am positive that Christianity was created to scare people into following and doing as they are told. Example, there is supposed to be a clear seperation of religion and state........well when have politics and religion ever been seperate, they go hand in hand. Another example, and this comes from personal experiance, ask your history teachers and or professors or any political and or religion instructor about the Illuminati, Trilaterous, or Buildaburgers. If they do know about any of those three groups and are a descent person they will ask you not to bring it up in their class again as they could lose their jobs and be black balled if not worse. The other two groups mentioned above are a branch of our government that is well above the house of Senate, and yes are members of the infimouse Illuminati, as are basically all politicians or anyone with deep enough pockets. So you see worshiping the devil as nothing to do with it since they freaking created him. This group goes back further than people think, there is speculation about Jessie James himself belonging to a secret organization. Wonder what that may be LOL! I heard a saying not that long ago "If we do not start programming our own minds, the world will program them for us". To many people are content with the out of cite out of mind theory, or the I cannot see it so it is not there. In my opinion that last theory is pretty ironic because Christians follow a god that they cannot and never have seen or heard with their own eys and ears, this tells me that said theory is selective for certain people. Therefore, such conspiracy theories should not be so hard for people to grasp, these things are completely plausable and I am a term believer that said issues will be our downfall. More people need to be more willing to see what is right I front of them. Lastly, I have actually seen a very old Bible with the Illuminati symbol embossed into the leather on the cover of the Holy Bible itself, thin on that for a while. Also, check out the Codex Allimenatarious project, which is better known as population control implimented by our government.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8152628
United States
08/30/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
To be honest, let me tell u that the only pure religion Ull ever find on earth is Islam. It's the religion illuminati are most scared of...which is evident as they killed MJ becAuse he was goingto enter into the fold of Islam and was going on a tour to warn people about their filthy shitty ideas. Secondly princess of wales, Diana, was infact without a doubt killed by the illuminTu because she was going to marry dodi who was a muslim. All these fucking singers like that gaga lady nd kanye are jst weapons of the illuminati! These ******* made the bible nd fit things into it and afterwards when they put it into ptactise, they were like look look thats in the bible, that number is from the bible this date is from the bible >_< shut the fuck up already you god damned desperate psycho people :@ illuminati is controlling u me nd eveyone! If anyone absolutely ANYONE tries to speak against them, they will be killed. Like Michael Jackson, Princess Diana, Martin Luther and 2pac!

I suggest u all open ur eyes nd just once just once read any surH from the Quran nd if u don't feel relaxed after reading it, then u may wrong me but I assure you, you will never find a religion as true, pure, and perfect as Islam.
 Quoting: Sjk 1139614

what about the Nobody?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4415131
United States
08/30/2012 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
LMAO yea the illuminati are gods and have all power to do anything they set their minds to /end sarcasm

In reality no they did not write the bible. If anything they set up christianity with that you have a point but to say they wrote the bible (thousands of years ago before the illuminati was in existence) then kept them in upkeep till the printing press was created so they could give them to the masses is false. Man an atheists claim to have "logic"?
chris999

User ID: 19470458
United States
08/30/2012 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have kinda been thinking this for a while now, even though I beleive in God, and my family are Christian, I just dont buy into the virgin birth and the ressurection. I think that the real antichrist is the church, who brainwashed people into Zionism even though Jesus never mentioned jewish people as the chosen people. Nowhere is Zionism mentioned in the bible except for the book of Revelations, which is newer than the rest of the New Testament, and seems like it 'doesnt belong'.

I am 99% certain that the illuminati wrote the book of Revelations, but I think Jesus may have been real, and that his gift to humanity was to free us from the church and from priests who were controlling us.

Last Edited by chris999 on 08/30/2012 12:18 AM
I dont mean everything I say to be literal. I just like to throw around ideas, and play devil's advocate.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

-Galileo Galilei
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20242021
Canada
08/30/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
You cannot have these discussions over the stupid, f**kin' internet. All of you, shut the f**k up!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1520917
United States
08/30/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
all the authors worked for the illuminati bloodline families. the only reason it's the most printed book on the planet is because the illuminati invented the printing presses for the sole purpose to give out the mind control documents to everyone on the planet.

the piso illuminati family wrote the fucking book of revelations fer fuck sakes

the only reason it's coming true, is because it's their fucking playbook!

the whole jesus thing, was a staged event, an ancient inside job, just like 911, smoke and mirrors for the masses

god how dumb are yall ?

Actually, most if not all, of the ancient original writings say something very different than what was put in the Bible.

The code-set that the government and/or leaders, that hold this official set of translation material, are using a set that's about a thousand years newer than the originals.

Meanings and ways of putting the symbols and words down in writing changed multiple times in the ancient past, so using this official data-set to transcribe with, makes all those writings completely F'd up.

That's where the main problem is. The Illuminati didn't write the Bible, but they've secured a way to make sure everyone reading it, hasn't a clue what it's really supposed to say. I've said for a while now, that the true writings were something that was fought over and killed for, and to think they allowed us to have the truth, is a huge misconception. There is no length of lying, cheating, stealing and murder they will go to, in order to keep it that way. They count on people staying as sheep-like as possible.

That includes Michael Heiser's group of professional translators as well.

spiritfilled111

User ID: 20151172
Canada
08/30/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
the illuminati were founded in 1776, thousands of years after the bible was written, and began spreading atheism and godlessness as their first priority
:seal::seal:

GLP