Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,953 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 961,367
Pageviews Today: 1,754,208Threads Today: 570Posts Today: 12,857
05:14 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

religitards, dont you understand that the illuminati wrote the fucking bible and invented the fucking printing presses to print them en masse ?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1520917
United States
08/30/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: religitards, dont you understand that the illuminati wrote the fucking bible and invented the fucking printing presses to print them en masse ?
all the authors worked for the illuminati bloodline families. the only reason it's the most printed book on the planet is because the illuminati invented the printing presses for the sole purpose to give out the mind control documents to everyone on the planet.

the piso illuminati family wrote the fucking book of revelations fer fuck sakes

the only reason it's coming true, is because it's their fucking playbook!

the whole jesus thing, was a staged event, an ancient inside job, just like 911, smoke and mirrors for the masses

god how dumb are yall ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 960475

Actually, most if not all, of the ancient original writings say something very different than what was put in the Bible.

The code-set that the government and/or leaders, that hold this official set of translation material, are using a set that's about a thousand years newer than the originals.

Meanings and ways of putting the symbols and words down in writing changed multiple times in the ancient past, so using this official data-set to transcribe with, makes all those writings completely F'd up.

That's where the main problem is. The Illuminati didn't write the Bible, but they've secured a way to make sure everyone reading it, hasn't a clue what it's really supposed to say. I've said for a while now, that the true writings were something that was fought over and killed for, and to think they allowed us to have the truth, is a huge misconception. There is no length of lying, cheating, stealing and murder they will go to, in order to keep it that way. They count on people staying as sheep-like as possible.

That includes Michael Heiser's group of professional translators as well.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1520917

Oh, just to add, the Book of Revelations has "The Book of the Dead" written all over it, so that book for sure, comes from a different mindset. It's clear that those bloodlines who are/were part of the Original Rosicrucian Order, and the ancient Mystery School teachings, are behind the last book.
chris999

User ID: 19470458
United States
08/30/2012 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: religitards, dont you understand that the illuminati wrote the fucking bible and invented the fucking printing presses to print them en masse ?
the illuminati were founded in 1776, thousands of years after the bible was written, and began spreading atheism and godlessness as their first priority
 Quoting: spiritfilled111

The group that was organized into the Illuminati is an ancient order. They have hidden throughout the hierarchies of society for over a 1000 years.

They probably gained power in the Roman empire, but after the collapse, they hid within the top circles of institutions like the Roman Catholic Church, the Templars and the Rosicrutians.

Just like they are now found within structures such as the Bilderburgs, CFR and the international banks.

The 'Illuminati' is an oversimplified term that is used to describe the same ancient order that has changed names throughout history.
I dont mean everything I say to be literal. I just like to throw around ideas, and play devil's advocate.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

-Galileo Galilei
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8360544
08/30/2012 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
The bible...who gives a fuck!? Damage has been done to countless millions who went to their graves believing they were 'saved'.
Best spend your time enjoying this life because it's the only one you have. Jesus? Who the FUCK is jesus? lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27826650
United States
11/15/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Satan is intelligent enough to know that humans would assume it anyway. It's only to Satan & the illuminati scum's advantage that people believe he/they wrote the Bible. Doesn't mean they did. It's also to their advantage that they print them en masse because Satan being a thousand times more intelligent than humans knows that if something is everywhere and readily available to anyone, it loses its importance and appeal. Most people say "The bible is outdated." With attitudes like that, the bible is no threat to Satan/Illuminati plan to control us.
 Quoting: CM 13144479

If Satan is intelligent enough, then how come what you're trying to say is barely even happening? Your whole point destroys itself, because you're supposing that now everyone is questioning the bible's validity; when in fact, most people aren't. Most of America is Christian. If Satan was going to do his bidding it would be here. Afterall, we have a city called "Sin City". Yet, despite that, people still are Christians and believe in a God's omnipotence.

I feel like you're overcomplicating things to avoid accepting it. Maybe Satan is intelligent enough to take advantage of Human vulnerability when it comes to death and the unknown thereafter. Wouldn't that be the smartest thing to do? Especially during a time when people had no clue that the earth was spherical instead of flat? Are you telling me that Satan knows the ending to the story? He planted the seed early on, so that it would tire out in the future? But if it was the opposite, the plan wouldn't never worked. You can't plant a seed later on in human progression; look at Mormonism. Just another variation to what happened when the bible came into existence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36583944
Canada
06/15/2013 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
no the Illuminati did not write the bible...the new testament and revelation is literal....and will happen in the exact fashion and way .....people that are sealed and ahve the holy spirit within them know this because....theyre guided by his spirit not by written books....and their whole lives are a testimony to it...the illuminati didnt write their lives and experiences...no they didnt write it...but i can see how people may think they have considering we have soo many religions and wars etc.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32499889
United States
07/10/2013 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
ILLUMINATI THEY WROTE THE BIBLE, THE DEVIL CAME INTO THIS WORLD AS THE WHITE MAN, BUT IN THE END THERE IS NO DEVIL OR GOD, ITS ALIENS....THINK ABOUT IT....IN THE BEGGINING OF TIME IT WAS ONE GOD (THAT THE ILLUMINATI MADE YOU BELIVE) ....THEN AFTER THAT TIME IT WAS ANOTHER MAIN GOD (STILL ILLUMINATI).....THEN ANOTHER MAIN GOD....NOW ANOTHER MAIN GOD...AND STILL!!! THE SAME MAIN GOD....ITS ALL A TRICK (PPL ARE WAKING UP TO THE TRUTH) , THATS WHY IN THE END MASONRY TELLS YOU ABOUT EHT GREAT ARCHITECT, BECAUSE ALIENS ARE THE GREAT ARCHITECTS THAT CREATED US AND ARE WATCHING AS WE SLOWLY KILL OURSELVES...WHILE THEY PLAY WITH OTHER PLANETS TOO LOL, WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UPPPPPPPP!!!!! OR HAVE YOU NOT FORGOTTEN ALL THE MYSTERIOUS SPACESHIPS PEOPLE SEE OR THE MYSERIOUS THINGS THAT HAPPEN, ITS NOT A HAUNTING DUMBASS ITS ALIENS REACHING OUT TO YOU, WHY DO YOU THINK THE SIMPLE PEOPLE LIVE COMFORABLLY ITS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE TRUTH, WHATS THE POINT OF "SELLING YOUR SOUL" TO THE "DEVIL" WHEN THERE IS NOTHING, SO NO NEED FOR THAT FAME LIFE. GIMME A NICE ISLAND WITH NO HURRICANES OR STORMS AND NICE WEATHER WITH AMAZING EXOTIC CLEAN FRUITS AND SOME BEAUTIFUL GROWN WEED AND ILL BE GOOD AND HEALTHY FOR WHEN THEY COME TO SEE HOW FAR WE'VE GOTTEN AND GRADE US HAHAHAHA.
me777

User ID: 35507017
Canada
07/10/2013 04:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
The illuminati is the Vatican and the military Masonic knights and they hate the bible. You fail.

See the inquisition where the bible was burned.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 979232

Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
End times headline news. Research and analysis of world events in light of Bible prophecy.
[link to lionessofjudah.substack.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42537488
Slovakia
07/10/2013 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
To translate does not mean to invent the translated.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49752672
United States
03/29/2014 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with the guy who said they are aliens, Nephilim Cat slash Reptilian breed, Human Ape/Reptilian breed. They either created us or we created them. I believe in God, believe he's their or Serendipity is their. I've written songs before when we die we go to an Illuminati controlled Police State for Eternity. Their is a possibility the power the Illuminati possess is of Satan and God created Satan and the Illuminati and gave us freewill to choose what side. Satan I don't believe is an actual deity no one is comparable to God. God created everything and he can take everything away. It's almost like Murphy's Law here. God to me is just the Conscious of Man and the universe he keeps us safe and rewards those who are faithful to helping those in need. I think Prayer is just a black op to White Magick Serendipity. I believe those who call upon Nature and God hold true power as long as it comes from God, If they hold evil in their hearts then Sin is their only Power. I believe in the Afterlife cause I died before and was their in person for just a few seconds. I believe in Heaven and I believe in Hell. I just believe in the concept of religion and God their is no Justice but God this lifeforce creator of matter/energy space and time is a Fair God, Those who live to Sin, Sinners die young, that is all the wages of Sin is Death. This Unknown Mysterous force we call God condemns the Prideful and the Demigod conscious. God is an Antitranshuman Idea that supports Order from Chaos, Tranquity, Love and Freedom/Freewill. God rewards the Rightous and those who are sold out to the Devil or do evil to people are cursed with Bad Karma. God is real and people just need to face the fact he can be everywhere at once. If he wanted to bring Evil or Evil groups like the Illuminati into our World to test us than that is his plan. But we should be skeptical of the Bible for their is alot of Conditioning of the Illuminati and Christian Media Propaganda that has been around for decades. God stands for Morality and Love. With those we build a Perfect World. With Hatred, Murder, Greed and immorality we create our own personal Hell on Earth. Transhumanism if you study it that is exactly what the End Result looks like VR Worlds, No Freedom or Privacy, Immortality = HELL. God is everything, For Good or Bad. But mostly for Good. And those who believe shall live and find peace in Heaven. Those who believe are Rewarded if not this life certainly the afterlife. Those who follow the Rituals or Cult views made by Mankind passed off as Christianity when certainly fall short of God's Promise for they just don't get the truth that WE aren't in control, Our Destiny our Fate is Predecided and sealed. I believe Hell is only reserved for people who follow the Illuminati the Beast system. Love God and Believe not cause of FEAR or Force but because it's the RIGHT thing to do if we wish to have fruitful lives be grow spiritually from Generation to Generation if we wish to Evolve without Consequences. God has a plan for everyone. God maybe not a person but God is Ultimate Law and Judgement. Maybe God's System is a bit flawed but isn't ours? Isn't man? We are created in God's Image we are the Hands of God. We are the Chosen ones. Msybe we was born into slavery and torture by two rival alien/nephilim races and now they brought the holy war and propaganda to our Homes through the Internet and Televisions/Mass media disguised as Pop Culture/Reality TV and Entertainment. It's no shock that all TV Pastors are lying toads probably Demons definitely all Wolves in Sheep's clothing leading the sheeple to the Slaughter. Maybe it's their for just Profit, People profit off other people's fears all the time. What is the greatest FEAR? Not spiders or snakes, But the Fear of Dying Forever without Absolution of Afterlife or Resurrection. I tell you today I am proof of both... So what path do you think I believe? what side am I on. The side of God. Man is evil though certainly capable of Building Hell and becoming their own Demons or Devil. All through the Mind it's the garbage they feed from. To Think to create around God and take the credit for everything that was already GIVEN to us from God. The Mind is the Battlefield, the Warzone. Alot of us have lost our Minds to the Enemy, Though the Illuminati plant these Evil and Whicked Ideas into all of us we still have WILLPOWER and freewill to not fall into the flesh and sin. We must win the battle over our Selfs, defeat our own EGO than once we have a freemind than we have the power to take the fight to the ENEMY but you can't fight against the Illuminati without God on your side or you will just fail miserably. The Illuminati was sent here to be God's REPLACEMENT and you see the messed up Totalitarian Prison World they have built, A World filled with Propaganda to buy this and sell you that. A World of Morons relient of Surrogate Technology or Robots or Media to teach them how to live and raise their families. A World so heavily relient on garbage of Sex Immorality and Violence/Death in order to be Entertained and pacified. A New Age plan to destroy everything God gave us, A World designed to enslave or turn humans against eachother. A World controlled by Fear and Greed. A World ruled by no Government but rather Corporations, Banks and Industrialists Sultans of Energy and Power. You can be a slave become a Transhumanism loving illuminati bisexual brainwashed idiot or you can become a Christian and take the fight to them and use their tools of Entertainment or as I say "Enter-tanglement" Against them and join the Revolution of Love and Freedom. God is the Resistance cause Love is our RESISTANCE. God is Love. abduct
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 56067594
United States
03/29/2014 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
you dumb ass religitard fools.

the illuminati wrote the fucking bible and invented the fucking printing presses to print the fuckings things how retarded are you fools ?

the whole 'jesus' thing was a fucking illuminati psyop just like 911

god i can't believe how dumb you millions up millions of braindead brainwashed fucks are
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 960475

I can't believe you fell for the real Illuminati Psyop, that says the Bible was written by them!
Everything in there goes against them and their plans and you think they wrote that?
How deluded can you get.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 56192245
Canada
03/29/2014 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
it's all in the bible, 911, Egypt, and even your opening post
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/29/2014 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
ILLUMINATI THEY WROTE THE BIBLE, THE DEVIL CAME INTO THIS WORLD AS THE WHITE MAN, BUT IN THE END THERE IS NO DEVIL OR GOD, ITS ALIENS....THINK ABOUT IT....IN THE BEGGINING OF TIME IT WAS ONE GOD (THAT THE ILLUMINATI MADE YOU BELIVE) ....THEN AFTER THAT TIME IT WAS ANOTHER MAIN GOD (STILL ILLUMINATI).....THEN ANOTHER MAIN GOD....NOW ANOTHER MAIN GOD...AND STILL!!! THE SAME MAIN GOD....ITS ALL A TRICK (PPL ARE WAKING UP TO THE TRUTH) , THATS WHY IN THE END MASONRY TELLS YOU ABOUT EHT GREAT ARCHITECT, BECAUSE ALIENS ARE THE GREAT ARCHITECTS THAT CREATED US AND ARE WATCHING AS WE SLOWLY KILL OURSELVES...WHILE THEY PLAY WITH OTHER PLANETS TOO LOL, WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UPPPPPPPP!!!!! OR HAVE YOU NOT FORGOTTEN ALL THE MYSTERIOUS SPACESHIPS PEOPLE SEE OR THE MYSERIOUS THINGS THAT HAPPEN, ITS NOT A HAUNTING DUMBASS ITS ALIENS REACHING OUT TO YOU, WHY DO YOU THINK THE SIMPLE PEOPLE LIVE COMFORABLLY ITS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE TRUTH, WHATS THE POINT OF "SELLING YOUR SOUL" TO THE "DEVIL" WHEN THERE IS NOTHING, SO NO NEED FOR THAT FAME LIFE. GIMME A NICE ISLAND WITH NO HURRICANES OR STORMS AND NICE WEATHER WITH AMAZING EXOTIC CLEAN FRUITS AND SOME BEAUTIFUL GROWN WEED AND ILL BE GOOD AND HEALTHY FOR WHEN THEY COME TO SEE HOW FAR WE'VE GOTTEN AND GRADE US HAHAHAHA.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32499889

What the fuck is this? You ain't black
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 53392738
United States
03/29/2014 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Satan is intelligent enough to know that humans would assume it anyway. It's only to Satan & the illuminati scum's advantage that people believe he/they wrote the Bible. Doesn't mean they did. It's also to their advantage that they print them en masse because Satan being a thousand times more intelligent than humans knows that if something is everywhere and readily available to anyone, it loses its importance and appeal. Most people say "The bible is outdated." With attitudes like that, the bible is no threat to Satan/Illuminati plan to control us.
 Quoting: CM 13144479

Golden post, hit the nail on the head.
THE TRUTH
United States
03/29/2014 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
NEW AGE ILLUMINATI PRACTICE MYSTICM AND WITCHCRAFT THE AGENTS OF CHAOS BRAINWASH IDEAS OF THE TANTRA OR CHAKRA IDENTIFIED TABOO OR FORBIDDEN MAGICK PRACTICES. CELTIC PAGAN/WICCAN VOODOO WOODOO STUFF. ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU THIS STUFF IS OF GOD OR THAT YOU SHOULD TRY IT IS A MISGUILDED FREEMASON WORSHIPPING FOOL. SUCH WHACKOS AND THEIR HOCUS POCUS STUFF ON THE INTERNET THESE DAYS! THE MOTIVATORS OF THESE NEW AGE IDEAS USUALLY REJECT GOD OR OUR MISCONCIEVED IN THEIR PHILOSOPHIES OR RATHER THEOLOGIES OF CHRISTIANITY AND THEY ALWAYS MISTRANSLATE THE WORD TO SUPPORT THEIR OWN ANTIGOD AGENDAS. BEWARE OF THESE SHAKRA/SUN WORSHIPPING CULT PEOPLE! THAT IS ALL...THE TRUTH SIGNING OUT.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/29/2014 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
ISLAM IS SATANS MINISTRY THE FOLLOWERS OF SAUL OR PAUL. BRAINWASHED PEDOFILIA ANTIFEMINIST WORSHIPPING SCUMTARDS\
HALF THEIR SCRIPTURES ARE STOLEN FROM THE BIBLE AND HALF THE BIBLES SCRIPTURES OUR TAKEN AND MODIFIED VERSIONS OF THE EPIC OF GILGAMESH. SO BOTH RELIGIONS SUPPORT THE ILLUMINATI IDEOLOGY. BOTH RELIGIONS THEY GAIN AND PROFIT FROM. BOTH RELIGIONS ARE CORRUPT. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS CHRISTIANS AREN'T BLOWING THEMSELVES UP YET YOU KNOW THE WHOLE SUICIDE VEST THING. GIVE IT SOME TIME THOUGH LOL!
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/29/2014 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
IN THE BEGINNING GOD WAS WEATHER AND JESUS CHRIST WAS THE YELLOWISH RED SUN. AND THE MOON WAS SATAN AND DARKNESS. AND THE BIBLE WAS JUST ANICENT ASTROLOGY AND A COLLECTION OF CONSPIRACY THEORIES EVOLVING ANCIENT AUTHORITY FIGURES.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/29/2014 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
WAS JESUS CHRIST AN ANCIENT DRUG OR MUSHROOM DEALER? WAS THE HOLYSPIRIT A HIGH. WAS BEING A CHRISTIAN ADMITTING YOU HAVE AN ADDICTION. WAS JESUS CHRIST A GREY ZETA RITCULIAN? IDK AS YOU SEE THOSE ALL WOULD MAKE ALOTTA SENSE!
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/29/2014 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
SRY RETICULIAN
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/29/2014 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
If the illuminati wrote the bible, why are they panicking now and why were they desperately trying to rewrite it?
Makes no sense.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 56204293
United States
03/29/2014 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, I have had my own religious experience. I keep it to myself.

So, why so vocal on this subject?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57377310
United States
04/24/2016 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
s religitard fools.

the illuminati wrote the fucking bible and invented the fucking printing presses to print the fuckings things how retarded are you fools ?

Really. They have been here that long. Go snort another line.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57377310
United States
04/24/2016 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
No but I can tell you that father Nelson gotta a hold of you. First the half Nelson then the full Nelson and then we'll you know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14123861
United States
03/16/2017 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great way to make a point, OP. Name-calling and F bombs. BTW, I want to punch the person who decided to add "tard" to every damned adjective like it's sooooo clever.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70390938
United States
03/16/2017 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
you give them too much credit and legitimize one of their more recent psyops of trying to take credit for creating god..i mean how fucking how obvious can you get..they do exactly what the bible warns they will do they claim to be god
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71539080
United States
03/16/2017 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
So I guess that is why the most ancient bibles
from Syria and Elephantine will never end up
sanctioned at our local Motel 8, then.

Hot hot. No don't read it. We don't want you to.
Read what we tell ya, serfs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73740180
United States
03/16/2017 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
the bible was written thousands of years before the printing press was invented. Tell Satan he sent his soldier in unarmed this time. LOL
 Quoting: Neesie

And rewritten, some left out, no big deal right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70421079
United States
03/16/2017 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 words

TORAH SCROLL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70421079
United States
03/16/2017 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 words

TORAH SCROLL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 70421079

Written by Moses, not the illuminati
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74450032
Argentina
03/16/2017 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
what fucking Illuminati? There was no Illuminati back then.

There were gews though. They did write the Bible.

Illuminati was founded by Weishaupt in the 1700s and he was a gew too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74450032
Argentina
03/16/2017 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP sounds like a noob conspiritard who just watched a couple of youtube videos and thinks he's so awake

GLP