Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,073 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,087,433
Pageviews Today: 1,466,995Threads Today: 377Posts Today: 5,882
11:55 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

**********The Official meaning(Identity) of GOG and MAGOG is emerging rite now !!!!!! ************** ===

"/ vacation and work
User ID: 1240417
Netherlands
01/23/2011 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: **********The Official meaning(Identity) of GOG and MAGOG is emerging rite now !!!!!! ************** ===
yawn ooh i just woke up.

mmsay mwha ?
"/ baffeled
User ID: 1240417
Netherlands
01/23/2011 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: **********The Official meaning(Identity) of GOG and MAGOG is emerging rite now !!!!!! ************** ===
no it are the 2 numnutses on the moon.
PSSZZZ

User ID: 1155274
United States
01/23/2011 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
book that is why there are schools or something.

atta ?

and wha
 Quoting: ". wutuhull 1239333

You people in the netherlands need to stop getting high every 3 hours!!!! Seriously, there is a reason why people in America don't listen to your rhetoric,it's because your brains are too fried to come up with any due diligence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1240619
United Kingdom
01/23/2011 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's interesting that the Khazars claimed ascedence from Gog and Magog.
PSSZZZ

User ID: 1251135
United States
01/31/2011 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Almost all of the volcanoes around the earth are being primed for massive eruptions now because of the destructive affects of particle physics experimentation and cern lhc. The massive wildlife die-offs, the massive floods globally past year,the severe weather catastrophes,between 250% to 3000% increase in seismic activity past year. It'a all coming together and about ready to erupt in chaos and ARMEGEDDON !
Get ready folks,it starting and all of this is connected to the Utah ufo,jerusalem Ufo and all the revolts across the middle east,north africa and europe. There all a result of Anti-Matter production and the evil powers that be that are attemtping to push the day of final judgement closer. The part they don't know is that the final day is much more closer than even they had anticipated. It's actually very ,very soon.
NIRO
User ID: 1157900
Israel
02/01/2011 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its silly how English speaking people are trying to understand the meaning of Gog Melech Magog...
How pompous can Christians get? I guess there's no limit for that...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 818286
Canada
02/01/2011 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
OMG ! GO GAG A MAGGOT tomato
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1202782
United States
02/01/2011 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
If anyone attempts to turn against Israel ,they are going to have me to deal with. No Joke,seriously,Dealing with me when I get pissed off,is like dealing with a real life version of Rambo.
 Quoting: psszz 904983

dude, STFU, i'm american, and trust me, if we wnated to "fuck with you" you wouldn't even know it......hf
PSSZZZ
United States
02/13/2011 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Almost all of the volcanoes around the earth are being primed for massive eruptions now because of the destructive affects of particle physics experimentation and cern lhc. The massive wildlife die-offs, the massive floods globally past year,the severe weather catastrophes,between 250% to 3000% increase in seismic activity past year. It'a all coming together and about ready to erupt in chaos and ARMEGEDDON !
Get ready folks,it starting and all of this is connected to the Utah ufo,jerusalem Ufo and all the revolts across the middle east,north africa and europe. There all a result of Anti-Matter production and the evil powers that be that are attemtping to push the day of final judgement closer. The part they don't know is that the final day is much more closer than even they had anticipated. It's actually very ,very soon.
 Quoting: PSSZZZ

bump
PSSZZZ
United States
02/23/2011 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
WEll, well, well, you all starting to believe me now??????????
PSSZZZ
United States
03/06/2011 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Again, another wormhole Russia !!!!!!!!

I told you all to listen to me!!!!!! But it's to late now,planet Earth is very very near the end of it's shelf life!

This week is going to be the most eye opening and bizzare in human and Earth history to date.
PSSZZZ
United States
03/12/2011 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
How many of you stupid zombie motha fucka's want to argue with me now??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​?????????????????????

www.cerntruth.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1291631
Netherlands
03/12/2011 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
book that is why there are schools or something.

atta ?

and wha
 Quoting: ". wutuhull 1239333

You people in the netherlands need to stop getting high every 3 hours!!!! Seriously, there is a reason why people in America don't listen to your rhetoric,it's because your brains are too fried to come up with any due diligence.
 Quoting: PSSZZZ

ever heard of cali dumbass, lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1291631
Netherlands
03/12/2011 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
lights up
PSSZZZ
United States
03/12/2011 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.cerntruth.com]
PSSZZZ
User ID: 1299980
United States
03/24/2011 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
PSSZZZ
United States
3/24/2011 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT CERN LHC AND SOLAR CRAZINESS AND QUAKES Quote [+] #

None of you realize that antimatter is at a minimum of 1 million times more destructive than plutonium,and upwards to a billion times . That's why all this is happening!!!!!!! Even besides all that,cern lhc without producing antimatter is generating earthquakes like Japan and many more increased seismic activity and activating dormant volcanoes like Yellowstone!
Even several picograms of antimatter which cern can now produce in several weeks of tests, 3- 6 picograms can destroy over 1200 miles of the earth in a blink of an eye without the need of it being put into a warhead!!!!!!!! God will not stand for mankind developing antimatter containment units,because nothing no design mankind can create will be able to keep antimatter stable and contained for longer than a couple days. When it gets unstable,A huge chunk of the Earth would be evaporated. God will not give mankind another several months to develop a mock containment unit so man can stupidly destroy the earth !!!

You all better prepare yourselves for a major solar celestial event for starters that will severely cripple mankind and destroy over 75 % of the population of Europe very,very soon!!!!!!!!!!
Quoting: PSSZZZ 1251135

Quoting: p 1299980

Yes, and that's why GOD has decided to punish Mankind in it's ultimate lesson . God is going to teach Mankind the consequence for supporting Satan is a direct response from GODS WRATH which I have given you information of that decision. Two thirds of Europe's population will be killed/wiped off the face of the Earth before Mankind is permitted to develop a makeshift antimatter containment unit which would result in disaster like I have said already. And this will be very - very soon!
Why do you think the sale of doomsday bunkers have increased by 1000% in past six weeks? It's because there are people who are using part of their instincts which is telling them Armageddon is coming soon. But someone should tell them the other part of the circumstance,which is no doomsday bunker is going to save them from GOD Wrath when the decision is made to put an End to the World and allof Mankind !
PSSZZZ
United States
04/09/2011 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
PSSZZZ
United States
04/10/2011 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
PSSZZZ
United States
4/10/2011 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The REAL TRUTH, if all of you have enough up there Quote [+] #

Your Ad Here
The last 7 pages of this thread are the most important,but if you like reading for a couple hours,check all pages.

Again,a second wormhole over Russia !!!!!!!!

I told you all to listen to me!!!!!! But it's to late now, planet Earth is very very near the end of it's shelf life!

This week is going to be the most eye opening and bizzare in human and Earth history to date.
Quoting: PSSZZZ 1251135

OMG, am really freaking out here as that post by the OP (of this very interesting thread) was made on March 6, 2011 th = just 5 days prior to that horrific earthquake event off the northeastern coast of Japan on March 11th (= 9.0 mag EQ + the megaTsunami + the ongoing nuclear crisis ....)

To PSSZZZ = OP, wow, you are so very much on target with much of everything that's going on = wow. And based on my own research, also agree w/ your premise that CERN is certainly suspect behind the Japan EQ event last week. But how can this link ever be acknowledged by the people of this world at such a critical time when all things seem to be going into "dis-in-te-gra-tion" ... ? It seems that the masses are absolutely clueless and most are under some variety of the over-'control' systems that constantly keeps them entrained ( = entertained: sports, party-life, work matters, etc ) ... and very few have any knowing of these matters at all.

I found the link to Page 18 of this thread in your reply on another thread posted today 3/23: Scientist: Japan nuke “accident” are tectonic nuclear warfare!!

And find that this one is also mind blowing information... I had already been studying that amazing CERN TRUTH website ( [link to www.cerntruth.com] that you've linked above for us )for the past year or so. For past 12 years, I've been collecting & correlating everything I can find on RHIC developments + other DOE projects, etc (many of which are deliberately kept secret from public).... working to correlate why is the PTB/PTW bunch funding these projects with billions ??? and yet show no practical applications to basic human needs... This ties in with my life-long studies of ancient cultures & indigenous traditions - myths, tales, prophesies, etc and recent efforts in exploring how all that data interfaces with the current situation of this planet & the dire jeopardy that is clearly hanging over humanity = the threats we face by those entities that have long held tremendous power over us & this world's resources ...

That work is best described as a soul-mission as Truth Warrior ,,, and is rooted in something deep within that is a tremendous force of inspiration.

It is my humble understanding from many years of research & study of the works from many advanced seers & teachers that there are forces of evil so intent of accomplishing their sinister objectives, especially what has been set forth as the supreme goal at this particular time, that they will risk every *thing* of this world in their desperate quest.

Thanks so much for your efforts to bring us into awareness and beneficial actions !! Blessings ~*~
Quoting: G is Gaia (Gisgaia) 1184351
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1309791
United States
04/10/2011 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, WRONG.

Here's the REAL MEANING:

"23“‘Woe! Woe to you, declares the Sovereign Lord. In addition to all your other wickedness, 24you built a mound for yourself and made a lofty shrine in every public square. Ezekiel 16:22

Alright – so how do these scriptures tie in with the prophecy about “Gog of Magog?

I am going to highlight in – BOLD – the real meaning of the actual words that are being spoken in the prophecy – so that you will all understand the hidden message – which has been deliberately hidden by religion and all churches for thousands of years!
The Prophecy

1 – The word of GOD came to me, saying,
2 – Son of man, ( HUMAN – ‘son of man means’ – human being – or human)

set your face (LOOK TOWARDS – ‘set your face’ means – look towards or at)

toward Gog, (GOD – NOT – G o g! – The scriptures were deliberately corrupted here! – It’s ‘god’ – not – ‘gog’ – as written with a ‘g’)

So here we have God saying to all of us

Human being – look towards – (the) god – of Magog.

And who is this god of Magog?

Well – Magog is a - MOUNT!

A – MOUNT – dedicated to a FALSE god at Megiddo!

So we have a ‘god’ of a mount at Megiddo.

And who is this god?

Back to the scriptures we go.

He is:

the prince of Rosh,( HEAD - Rosh means ‘head’ in Hebrew)

Meshech, (RISING – Meshech means ‘rising’ in Hebrew)

TUBAL (CAIN – ‘Tubal’ stands for the hidden name of Cain)

(by the way the name ‘Tubal-Cain’ is the secret password of the

Freemasons).

So now we have:

1 – The word of GOD came to me, saying,
2 - Son of man, ( HUMAN BEING)

set your face (LOOK TOWARDS)

toward Gog, (GOD)

of Magog (OF THE MOUNT OF MEGIDDO)

the prince of Rosh,( HEAD )

Meshech, (RISING )

TUBAL (CAIN )

Human being – look towards – (the) god – of the Mount of Megiddo (which is the actual mount dedicated to that god – WHICH IS LOCATED WITHIN JERUSALEM ).

Who we now know as :

The prince ( the) RISING HEAD OF CAIN! – WHICH IS THE SERPENT!)
Ancient Near East

Ancient Mesopotamians and Semites believed that snakes were immortal because they could infinitely shed their skin and appear forever youthful, appearing in a fresh guise every time. [link to columbia.thefreedictionary.com]

Before the arrival of the Israelites, snake cults were well established in Canaan

Canaan is an ancient term for a region encompassing modern-day Israel and Lebanon, the Palestinian Territories, plus adjoining coastal lands and parts of Jordan, Syria and northeastern Egypt…
in the Bronze Age

Bronze Age

The Bronze Age of a culture is the period when the most advanced metalworking in that culture utilised bronze. This could either have been based on the local smelting of copper and tin from ores, or trading for bronze from production areas elsewhere…
“ for archaeologists have uncovered serpent cult objects in Bronze Age strata at several pre-Israelite cities in Canaan: two at Megiddo

Megiddo

Megiddo is a Hebrew place name that can refer to:

Tel Megiddo, site of an ancient city in northern Israel’s Jezreel valley” (remember ‘Tel’ means – Mound/Mount).

Gezer

Gezer was a town in ancient Israel. Scholars believe that Gezer is Tel Gezer , a site around midway on the route between Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. Today the site is a national park in modern Israel….
, one in the sanctum sanctorum of the Area H temple at Hazor

Hazor is the name of several places in the biblical and modern Israel:Biblical locations:* Tel Hazor, site of an ancient fortified city in the Upper Galilee, among the most important Caananite towns, and the largest ancient ruin in modern Israel and UNESCO World Heritage Site.* Hazor, A town in…
, and two at Shechem

Shechem was a Canaanite city mentioned in the Amarna letters, and later became an Israelite city in…

in the surrounding region, serpent cult objects figured in other cultures. A late Bronze Age Hittite

Hittite may refer to:*Hittites, ancient Anatolian people*Neo-Hittite states, Iron Age successors to the Hittite people located in modern Turkey and Syria*Hittite language, ancient Indo-European language…
shrine in northern Syria contained a bronze statue of a god holding a serpent in one hand and a staff in the other. In sixth-century Babylon]] a pair of bronzer serpents flanked each of the four doorways of the temple of Esagila

The Ésagila, a Sumerian name signifying “É whose top is lofty”, was a temple dedicated to Marduk, the protector god of Babylon…
. At the Babylonian New Year’s festival, the priest was to commission from a woodworker, a metalworker and a goldsmith two images one of which “shall hold in its left hand a snake of cedar, raising its right [hand] to the god Nabu

Nabu is the Babylonian god of wisdom and writing, worshipped by Babylonians as the son of Marduk and his consort, Sarpanitum, and as the grandson of Ea. Nabu’s consort was Tashmetum….
“. At the tell of Tepe Gawra, at least seventeen Early Bronze Age Assyria

Assyria was a civilization centered on the Upper Tigris river, in Mesopotamia , that came to rule regional empires a number of times in history. It was named for its original capital, the ancient city of Assur…
“ BRONZE SERPENTS WERE RECOVERED!”

[link to www.absoluteastronomy.com]

The oldest religion in the entire world began as ‘serpent worship.’

The ancient Israelites worshiped it.

As does every single religion on the entire earth under different names and guises!

YOU MUST NOT WORSHIP IT CHILDREN!

The time has arrived when the truth must be said loud and clear.

All these temples – churches – synagogues –

Now notice the phonetics of the last word I just said.

Sin –A(of) –Gog(d)!

are places of serpent worship as are all these ‘gods’ of men under various names!

But I am talking about ALL RELIGIONS ON EARTH!

Christian – Jewish – Muslim – Budhist – ALL OF THEM WORSHIP THE SERPENT IN SOME HIDDEN FORM OR ANOTHER!

THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!"

[link to lionofjeshurun.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 975801

Including the serpent on the Don't Tread On Me flag!
PSSZZZ
United States
05/02/2011 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
What are the odds that a nuke will go off in Geneva real soon? But it be a setup by the powers that be to destroy cern lhc, but to blame it on the terrorists . But tptb will actually be behind it. Hmmm, I wonder what a convienent coincedence for them to make happen.

tptb will say that the terrorists did it as retaliation to bin laden supposedly killed.

but the powers that be will actually be the ones that set off the nuke.
PSSZZZ
United States
05/02/2011 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aquarius 7Subscriber
A Spiritual Being Having a Human Experience
User ID: 1302673
United States
4/25/2011 12:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation Re: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT CERN LHC AND SOLAR CRAZINESS AND QUAKES Quote [+] #

I have a new lesson to teach you today kids. The topic of today's lesson is phantom magnetism. Now bare with me because I know the attention span of those you whom haven't figured out yet that cern lhc is what is destroying the earth day after day now.So this topic is going to be pretty confusing for you to understand.
Basically, phantom magnetism is an effect which is resulting from particle physics experimentation that creates a barrier of magnetism extending outward from earth around the far side of the sun and beyond our solar system. What it's doing is attracting all metallic objects beyond this phantom bubble and pulling them directly towards Earth. In a way,this affect basically is overwriting our Sun's most powerful force of magnetism and steering these objects towards us rather than the Sun. However, some of the objects are colliding with the Sun and some of the other planets in the solar system still,but only because the Sun and other planets are passing within the trajectory of those such objects as their being pulled towards Earth.

Now I know your confused already, so I will go on based on a couple questions.

Quoting: PSSZZZ 1299980

I was half-listening to a.m. radio last night ... it may have been C2C, but I'm not sure ... anyway ...

They were talking about the fact that cern is causing these extreme tornado's, and also the strange noise/light flashes, etc. that have been happening in Florida and elsewhere.

Quoting: Aquarius 7

Thank you Aquarius, if you can while listening to c2c, call them and let them know about my threads. Thanks, I've tried to get threw to them last year for weeks with no response.

I'm generally 3/4 asleep when I have C2C tuned in!

Maybe you could e-mail them, or something ...

Cayce: “… The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. …. then we may know it has begun …”. www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html
"Be kind, for everyone you know is fighting a hard battle" - Plato
"Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the Great Shelter of life." ~ Hopi Prophecy

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1360254
United States
4/28/2011 8:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation Re: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT CERN LHC AND SOLAR CRAZINESS AND QUAKES Quote [+] #

PSSZZZ
United States
4/28/2011 9:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why isn't anybody talking about all the massive disasters and catastrophes happening in the mid west and plains states? And it is also the same or worse in other parts of the world today.

Everybody is talking about the certificate of live birth and royal wedding. You are being diverted from the REAL ISSUES! And also the Japan Nuclear catastrophe is much worse now, Millions will die of radiation poisoning within the next 2 - 12 months. Japan will crumble into ashes and be no longer. Why isn't anyone talking about a major country will no longer be, and the horrible suffering that will follow???

PSSZZZ
United States
4/29/2011 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Record breaking floods, record breaking wildfires,record breaking tornadoes, record breaking wildlife die-offs,record breaking magnetic anomalies,record breaking inflation,record breaking debt,record breaking wars.

RECORD BREAKING CHOAS,RECORD BREAKING SUFFERING AND STILL VERY FEW OF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THIS, YOU ALL REFUSE TO GIVE ATTENTION WHERE IT IS DUE!!! VERY LITTLE OF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT JAPAN ANYMORE!!!! MILLIONS OF JAPANESE WILL DIE AS A RESULT OF RADIATION POISONING IN NEXT COMING MONTHS,AND NONE OF YOU CARE!!!!!!!1

WHY???

WHY?

WHY?

WHAT IS PREVENTING THOSE OF YOU WHO IGNORE ALL THIS?

THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE IGNORING ALL THIS, IS JUST THAT YOUR ZOMBIES,IS IT THAT SIMPLE?

Anonymous Coward
United States
4/29/2011 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your Ad Here
Record breaking floods, record breaking wildfires,record breaking tornadoes, record breaking wildlife die-offs,record breaking magnetic anomalies,record breaking inflation,record breaking debt,record breaking wars.

RECORD BREAKING CHOAS,RECORD BREAKING SUFFERING AND STILL VERY FEW OF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THIS, YOU ALL REFUSE TO GIVE ATTENTION WHERE IT IS DUE!!! VERY LITTLE OF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT JAPAN ANYMORE!!!! MILLIONS OF JAPANESE WILL DIE AS A RESULT OF RADIATION POISONING IN NEXT COMING MONTHS,AND NONE OF YOU CARE!!!!!!!1

WHY???

WHY?

WHY?

THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE IGNORING ALL THIS, IS JUST THAT YOUR ZOMBIES,IS IT THAT SIMPLE?

Oops, CHAOS!

PSSZZZ
United States
4/29/2011 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

WHY???

WHY?

WHY?

PSSZZZ
United States
4/30/2011 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nearly 700,000 years ago the Earth's core shifted, changed the magnetic field, and precipitated mass extinctions around the globe. Now worried scientists think it may be happening again.

The Expanding Earth Theory, core mutations.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't fall for this theory. It has never been considered seriously among scientists. Most of the theorists/scientists that have recently in past months started promoting this, are very deeply connected to cern lhc. So it wouldn't be a far stretch to assume they are getting paid by the cern lhc press office to divert your attention again away from calling the blame on cern lhc. There is far more evidence that has been given in support of my case than any other.
PSSZZZ
United States
05/02/2011 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
What are the odds that a nuke will go off in Geneva real soon? But it be a setup by the powers that be to destroy cern lhc, but to blame it on the terrorists . But tptb will actually be behind it. Hmmm, I wonder what a convienent coincedence for them to make happen.

tptb will say that the terrorists did it as retaliation to bin laden supposedly killed.

bump
PSSZZZ
United States
05/02/2011 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1366719
United States
05/02/2011 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gog and Magog are abbreviations. G.O.G. IS ABBREVIATION for (G)LOBAL (O)RGANIZATION OF (G)OVERNANCE AND M.A.G.O.G. IS ABBREVIATION FOR > (M)AN (A)GAINST (G)LOBAL (O)RGANIZATION OF (G)OVERNANCE .
 Quoting: Psszz 904983

interesting interpretation.
PSSZZZ
United States
05/02/2011 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump
sandpiper

User ID: 1366779
United States
05/02/2011 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Bible clearly tells you about Gog and Magog. Ezekiel 38. It tells you of the NORTH country, Russia! GOD will put a hook in their jaw and bring them down...
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
PSSZZZ
United States
05/24/2011 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm interesting, many more mass wildlife die offs this week. Didn't I predict that this calamity would get much worse before the End of the world? All as a result of particle physics experimentation!!!!!

PSSZZZ
United States
5/24/2011 9:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation Re: The REAL TRUTH, if all of you have enough up there Quote [+] #

Your Ad Here
I am very educated in this issue,I have 6 PH'Ds and have several threads about cern lhc. I will tell you to live today like it's the last. The odds are this will likely be your last day or week ,all because of particle physics experiments. Did you know that Nasa is putting a cern accelerator/collider in space as we speak? It's going to use the Earth's electromagnetic field AND a couple layers of the atomsphere as a tunnel,that is approx. 27,000 wide tunnel. Cern lhc in Geneva is a 17 mile wide tunnel.

THE SKY WILL BECOME AS RED AS BLOOD SACKCLOTH AND THE AIR WILL IGNITE INTO FLAMES AND SUFFOCATE THE MASSES! COINCEDENCE? NO!!!! NOT ANY MORE, CIRCUMSTANCES AND EVENTS LIKE THIS DON'T HAPPEN BY COINCEDENCE ANYMORE!

cern lhc uses the 17 mile tunnel to accelerate the particle streams. They are going to use these few layers of the earth's electromagnetic field and upper level atomspheres as the equivalent function to accelerate the particle streams for this $2 billion accelerator/collider to do the same. Because those layers,are as a basic similarity can achieve the same function as a constructed 17 mile tunnel,only difference this is a natural particle stream that is 27,000 miles wide. To commit an unnatural act and mess with the Earth's natural balance in these such instance is a cataclysmic disaster of Epic and BIBLICAL proportions.

And know this as a TRUTH! Those high up in the Hussein Obammy's camp administration are the ones who specifically and purposely pushed with all their power to get this $ 2 billion dollar particle physics experiment sent to the ISS and use the Earths electromagnetic field and couple other layers to further there evil onslaught.

Many more Tornadoes predicted threw the week after Joplin, Minnesota,Kansas. And this time is predicted to be just as bad,but more widespread across a larger area . Nice!!!! All thanks to cern lhc these disasters are going to get much worse. But you all whom don't believe me,keep going on and thinking you're ok until Joplin, or Japan , or Haiti happens to you really soon. Then at that time, you can say you were wrong and you should have listened to me when you had the chance.

PSSZZZ
United States
5/24/2011 9:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation Re: The REAL TRUTH, if all of you have enough up there Quote [+] #

Ok ya, don't forget the Iceland volcano eruption this past weekend which is going to be much worse than his sister eruption last year. And expect many more super volcanic eruption by this summer. I've told you many months ago that all the Earth's volcanoes were being primed by cern lhc having an affect on the tectonic plates and soon there will be hundreds of tectonic plates. Rite now the number of plates is in the 25-28 range. The events that will make such a dramatic increase in tectonic plates is going to be massive number of 9.0 - 13.0 earthquakes soon.

At that point you will all start seeing hundreds of Phantom wormholes all across the planet on a daily basis.
PSSZZZ
United States
05/24/2011 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
TONIGHT IS LOOKING TO BE JUST LIKE I HAD SAID!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ME!!!!! ALL OF YOU WHO IGNORED MY WARNINGS SHOULD HAVEN'T MADE THAT CRITICAL ERROR!!! NOW YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT!!!!! AND MOSTLY EVERYONE ELSE !!!!!!!
PSSZZZ
United States
05/26/2011 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Another hidden secret in Obamacare "RFID Chip Implants"
PSSZZZ
United States
06/06/2011 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I told you all to listen to me. Volcanoes ,volcanoes, volcanoes galore!!!!! Wildfires galore, landcanes galore on both coasts for the 3rd time this past month. Extremes all over and records being broken everywhere. Should have listened to me....... It's cern lhc that is the cause !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLP