EarthquakeGuru
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 965491
United States
06/05/2010 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Our society is becoming increasingly sissified
It is time we stop this feminizing now before we are swallowed up in a wave where masculinity all but vanishes and our culture becomes nothing more then a generic culture lacking reality.
Epic_Fool

User ID: 902341
Canada
06/05/2010 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Our society is becoming increasingly sissified
Political correctness is a big problem
Random

User ID: 993581
Ireland
06/05/2010 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's true the common man has almost completely lost his warrior spirit and edge; but the most brutal of men still abide under state control, in the police and military. The common man, stripped of his fighting instincts, is but puttee in the hands of the rulers of this world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 993545
Canada
06/05/2010 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Political correctness is a big problem
 Quoting: Epic_Fool

right on epic fool....my girl doesnt want a girly man, blood, sweat and steel
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 754773
United States
06/05/2010 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

stronger than all
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 982560
Finland
06/05/2010 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Biggest problem are chemicals in our daily products which has feminizing effect on men..I tell thats hugest and soon people will find out...there are tons of news article if you dont believe me. Just google.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 991261
United States
06/05/2010 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow you really are a scared little man petrified of anything remotely female.

What the hell happened to you man??
EarthquakeGuru  (OP)

User ID: 965491
United States
06/05/2010 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Biggest problem are chemicals in our daily products which has feminizing effect on men..I tell thats hugest and soon people will find out...there are tons of news article if you dont believe me. Just google.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 982560

It has even turned the gender of fishes from masculine to feminine just like the political nazis are trying to do to us so we just shop all day
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13924824
United States
04/06/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
sissie boys hi five.. cant explain it people have become female inside and i agree its due to the hormanes and additives in our food
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12435762
Australia
04/06/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Correction, white males are the majority of whom are being sissified. Most other races will not submit especially muslims.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13907324
Germany
04/06/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

stronger than all
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 754773

I'll have large fries, large Coke and aplle pie with that.
mikebo2

User ID: 4907712
United States
04/06/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
OOhhhhh..... I'll give you such a pinch!!
khnum
User ID: 455005
Australia
04/06/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
The biggest loser this year in Australia the guts determination and balls are solely the possession of the women contestants this year the men have been fucking embarrasing with tears and days of our lives a plenty its been painful to watch.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
04/06/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
The biggest loser this year in Australia the guts determination and balls are solely the possession of the women contestants this year the men have been fucking embarrasing with tears and days of our lives a plenty its been painful to watch.
 Quoting: khnum 455005

It's done on purpose to emasculate males even more.
Scubaseven2

User ID: 13886609
Australia
04/06/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's true the common man has almost completely lost his warrior spirit and edge; but the most brutal of men still abide under state control, in the police and military. The common man, stripped of his fighting instincts, is but puttee in the hands of the rulers of this world.
 Quoting: Random

These men are not brutal.

They are cowards who rule by keeping people asleep. Their reality is a lie. And its a lie that you buy into.
Do not take memories of what happened yesterday, into what might happen today.

When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12478270
New Zealand
04/06/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is time we stop this feminizing now before we are swallowed up in a wave where masculinity all but vanishes and our culture becomes nothing more then a generic culture lacking reality.
 Quoting: EarthquakeGuru

Since most men in positions of power are in fact BULLIES, torturers, lying, cheating out right dishonest murderers I would prefer that more men became sissies.

Given the choice between a masculine man and a feminine man I would choose the feminized one any day.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
04/06/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Since most men in positions of power are in fact BULLIES, torturers, lying, cheating out right dishonest murderers I would prefer that more men became sissies.

Given the choice between a masculine man and a feminine man I would choose the feminized one any day.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12478270

A truly masculine man is not a bully or tyrant. A true one is an honest leader, a guiding father who is fair and just and uncorruptable. One who is wise.

Feminised men are the bullys who dress in womens clothing behind closed doors and are closet fags.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13217034
United States
04/06/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

A truly masculine man is not a bully or tyrant. A true one is an honest leader, a guiding father who is fair and just and uncorruptable. One who is wise.

Feminised men are the bullys who dress in womens clothing behind closed doors and are closet fags.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12435762

*Cough* J edger hoover. lol
khnum
User ID: 455005
Australia
04/06/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

As a martial artist I know many fine masculine men who are not arseholes,what is missing is proper character development which now permeates from schools,churches,the media etc we are creating these sooks and sociopaths.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
04/06/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

*Cough* J edger hoover. lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13217034

Good exmaple, also H Kissinger was a known crossdresser and fag. He was responsible for millions of deaths.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12478270
New Zealand
04/06/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Glad we agree on something.

But where are these men ?

In my 10 years of employment at 8 different jobs I have only met ONE like this.

Most of the men I worked for spent their time delegating spying on and pimping out the female employees.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
04/06/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Most of the men I worked for spent their time delegating spying on and pimping out the female employees.

They are out there but never given any attention. TPTB don't want real men.
s. d. butler

User ID: 974819
United States
04/06/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

As a martial artist I know many fine masculine men who are not arseholes,what is missing is proper character development which now permeates from schools,churches,the media etc we are creating these sooks and sociopaths.
 Quoting: khnum 455005

Exactly.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
04/06/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1238594
United States
04/06/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'll give you the stock answer. Someone has to. If you were secure in your own masculinity, you wouldn't worry about external aspects of masculinity.

The most masculine men I've ever met weren't afraid to shed a tear when something moved them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1238594
United States
04/06/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

I knew one like you describe -- my dad. He was honest, wise, thoughtful, a sniper-level Army marksman, an officer (Lt Colonel) and a gentleman. My second husband was another. But you're right, there aren't many.

GLP