Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,345 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,153,656
Pageviews Today: 1,926,295Threads Today: 798Posts Today: 13,838
06:41 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

OBAMA IS GOG/PRINCE OF TYRE AND IS THE ONE WHO BRINGS THE 10 PLAGUES TO THE WORLD

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1015222
United States
06/25/2010 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
OBAMA IS GOG/PRINCE OF TYRE AND IS THE ONE WHO BRINGS THE 10 PLAGUES TO THE WORLD
OFCOURSE THIS IS IN REVELATION
WHERE THE PLAGUES ARE SHADOWED
WE ARE ALREADY SEEING THIS
NOW
AND OBAMA IS GOG - H E IS BUIDLING THE ARMY FOR AFGHANSISTAN ASWELL AS BEING THE PRINCE OF TYRE (WHICH IS THE USA)

BUT THE JEWS ARE SAYING THIS ALSO
FROM THEIR PERSEPCTIVE
[link to www.jewishindy.com]

THE CLAIMS ARE FACTUALLY VERIFIABLE BY SCRIPTURE OR* (IN THE SENSE THE WORDS / NAMES MATCH )BOTH FROM SCRIPTURE AND MEANING OF WORDS. THE CLAIM OF AMERICA FALLING INTO THE SEA APART FROM BEING EVER POSSIBLE NOW - **
AND IS ALSO A DEDUCTION FROM THE FACT OF WHO ITS PRESIDENT SEEMS TO BE ACCORDING TO NAMES /WORDS/ AND SCRIPTURE.

* ALL THE CLAIMS ARE VERIFIABLE AND PROOF OF SUCH IS GIVEN IN THE LINKS LISTED BELOW

** SEE GULF OIL VOLCANO OF 2010

BARRY SOETORO MEANS THE SPEAR OF DESTINY THE WEAPON USED TO KILL CHRIST JESUS!
Thread: BARRY SOETORO MEANS THE SPEAR OF DESTINY THE WEAPON USED TO KILL CHRIST JESUS!

AMERICA SHALL FALL INTO THE SEA, OBAMA IS THE PRINCE OF TYRE. AND JESUS CHRIST IS LORD
Thread: AMERICA SHALL FALL INTO THE SEA, OBAMA IS THE PRINCE OF TYRE. AND JESUS CHRIST IS LORD (Page 5)

SATAN mocks the bible
[link to www.youtube.com]

GULF OIL VOLCANO 2010
THE WAVES SHALL COME YES THEY WILL BUT VIA THIS ? Gulf Oil Spill IT IS A VOLCANO
Thread: THE WAVES SHALL COME YES THEY WILL BUT VIA THIS ? Gulf Oil Spill IT IS A VOLCANO

HOWL YOU LARGE MERCHANT SHIPS OF THE SEA FOR TYRE IS LAID WASTE
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

CNN Anderson Cooper talks to Alexandra Cousteau , she says all things in SEA DYING-
[link to www.cnn.com]

SATAN Mocks the Bible

OBAMA IS MAHDI 100% SIGNS
Thread: OBAMA IS MAHDI 100% SIGNS

the satanic OBAMA MEDALLION
Thread: BREAKING NEWS***the satanic OBAMA MEDALLION

ISRAEL SHALL CEASE TO BE A NATION BEFORE THE LORD...... EVER ?
Thread: ISRAEL SHALL CEASE TO BE A NATION BEFORE THE LORD...... EVER ?

IT IS PROVEN FROM EVERY ANGLE

BARRY

Anglicized form of BERACH SOUNDS JUST LIKE BARACK DOESNT IT?

Usage: Irish, English

Pronounced: BAR-ee, BER-ee [key]
Anglicized form of BAIRRE. It is also sometimes used as an Anglicized form of BERACH. meaning sharp

or look
Bearach
Bearach meaning: Spear.
Bearach origin: Gaelic

... meanings, popularities, namesakes, name days, related names, glossary. View Name: Bearach. BEARACH. Gender: Masculine. Usage: Irish. Variant of BERACH

[link to www.behindthename.com]

SOETORO - meaning 'good, fortunate'
[link to languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu]
OR GOOD DESTINY!!!!

DESTINY - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to Destiny and "Fortune"‎: ... Tyche, who embodied the ""good fortune"' of a city and all whose lives depended on its black and white
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Destiny and "Fortune"

In Hellenistic civilization, the chaotic and unforeseeable turns of chance gave increasing prominence to a previously less notable goddess, Tyche, who embodied the good fortune of a city and all whose lives depended on its black and white security and prosperity, two good qualities of life that appeared to be out of human reach. The Roman image of Fortuna, with the wheel she blindly turned was retained by Christian writers, revived strongly in the Renaissance and survives in some forms today.[3]
BARRY SOETORO
MEANS THE SPEAR OF DESTINY
THE WEAPON USED TO KILL CHRIST JESUS!

MORE
OBAMA IS MAHDI 100% SIGNS
Thread: OBAMA IS MAHDI 100% SIGNS
AND
AMERICA SHALL FALL INTO THE SEA, OBAMA IS THE PRINCE OF TYRE. AND JESUS CHRIST IS LORD
Thread: AMERICA SHALL FALL INTO THE SEA, OBAMA IS THE PRINCE OF TYRE. AND JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

Bearach meaning: Spear.
Bearach origin: Gaelic

... meanings, popularities, namesakes, name days, related names, glossary. View Name: Bearach. BEARACH. Gender: Masculine. Usage: Irish. Variant of BERACH
BERACH = BARRY

BEARACH

Usage: Irish
Variant of BERACH

BARRY

Usage: Irish, English

Pronounced: BAR-ee, BER-ee [key]
Anglicized form of BAIRRE. It is also sometimes used as an Anglicized form of BERACH.

Spear Names

40 Spear names that mean spear for boys, listing Spear baby names 1-10. Barry is a popular name. Adair, Alger, Algis, Aswin, Bearach, Cain, Corin, Corridon and Corrin are uncommon names. View Spear baby names for name meanings, search Spear names for girls, or search other baby names.

Barry ... Also possibly from Bearach (Irish, Gaelic) "spear; sharp, pointed" ... [9]

Bearach ... "Spear." ...

[link to www.thinkbabynames.com]

GENERAL PETRA E-US, MEANS-

"AMERICA IS TYRE"

GENERAL
PETRA E-US

petra = rock
TYRE MEANS ROCK
rock - U.S.

MEANS TYRE - US
TYRE MEANS ROCK

CNN Anderson Cooper talks to Alexandra Cousteau , she says all things in SEA DYING-
[link to www.cnn.com]

TYRE MEANS ROCK
Thread: GENERAL PETRA -US MEANS AMERICA IS TYRE

David Bowie - America @ Concert For New York City

David Bowie This Is Not America (live)

DAVID BOWIE THIS IS NOT AMERICA Lyrics

David Bowie - I Would Be Your Slave

[link to stevenmcollins.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1004857
United States
06/25/2010 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: OBAMA IS GOG/PRINCE OF TYRE AND IS THE ONE WHO BRINGS THE 10 PLAGUES TO THE WORLD
You're giving the empty suit waaaaay too much credit.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/25/2010 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: OBAMA IS GOG/PRINCE OF TYRE AND IS THE ONE WHO BRINGS THE 10 PLAGUES TO THE WORLD
501 IS THE GEMATRIA THEY JEWISH PEOPLE SEE FOR THE NAME OF BARACK HUSSIEN OBAMA AND THE WORK OF THEIR HANDS BROUGHT IT UPON THEMIS 501
AND SLAVERY

SO REPENT ISRAEL TURN TO MESSIAH JESUS!

5-1
For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
[link to bible.cc]

5-1
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
[link to bible.cc]

5-1
But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession,
[link to bible.cc]

5-1
1Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. 2Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.
[link to kingjbible.com]

5-1
1And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes. 2And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
[link to kingjbible.com]

5-1
1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
[link to bible.cc]

5-1
1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
[link to kjv.us]

5-1
1 Be you therefore followers of God, as dear children;
[link to kjv.us]

5-1
1After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
[link to kingjbible.com]

5-1
1 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.
[link to kjv.us]

5-1
Then sang Deborah and Barak the son of Abinoam on that day, saying
[link to kingjbible.com]

5-1
1And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret,
[link to kingjbible.com]

5-1
1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
[link to kingjbible.com]

5-1
1Rebuke not an elder, but intreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren;
[link to kingjbible.com]

5-1
1The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:
[link to kingjbible.com]

5-1
1Belshazzar the king made a great feast to a thousand of his lords, and drank wine before the thousand.
[link to kingjbible.com]

5-1
1Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him
[link to kingjbible.com]

5-1
1And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
[link to kingjbible.com]

5-1
1God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
[link to kingjbible.com]

5-1
1Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:
[link to kingjbible.com]

5-1
1And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
[link to kingjbible.com]

5-1
1For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins:
[link to kingjbible.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/25/2010 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
5-1
1Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
[link to kingjbible.com]

5-1
1Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.
[link to kingjbible.com]

5-1
1And there was a great cry of the people and of their wives against their brethren the Jews.
[link to kingjbible.com]

5-1
1Then the prophets, Haggai the prophet, and Zechariah the son of Iddo, prophesied unto the Jews that were in Judah and Jerusalem in the name of the God of Israel, even unto them.
[link to kingjbible.com]

5-1
1I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.
[link to kingjbible.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1014202
United States
06/25/2010 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
osuper= nuke
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 987179
United States
06/25/2010 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're giving the empty suit waaaaay too much credit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1004857

ohappy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1010376
United States
06/25/2010 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 915485
United States
06/25/2010 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Book of Revelation mirrors the Exodus of the old testament. Therefore is Obama the Pharoah?

popcorn
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 137774
United States
06/28/2010 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.jewishindy.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 137774
United States
06/28/2010 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
WHEN YOU SEE JERUSALEM SURROUNDED BY ARMIES FLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. 21Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. 22For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. 24And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

25And there shall be signs in the sun!!!!!!!!

ON THE DAY OF THE GREATEST SOLAR FLARE EVER RECORDED
RABI KADARI MET THE MESSIAH JESUS IN VISONS

, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

[link to kingjbible.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1009642
United States
06/28/2010 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought Christopher Coke was Gog.

Oh well, you learn something new everyday.

GLP