My Grandpa was a 33rd degree mason

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 871439
Russia
06/26/2010 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: My Grandpa was a 33rd degree mason
Whichever word mafia is called - it's still mafia .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938807
United States
06/26/2010 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even though Ive never flown a plane, my grandad was a pilot...wanna go fly with me?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 755706
United States
06/26/2010 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
my grandfather was also a 33rd degree mason, despite all you hear about bloodlines freemasons aren't really into that, they believe their offspring should come into the guild on their own and make it a point to recruit new members outside of their own family to keep the membership diversified and growing. my grandfather never spoke to my uncles about joining but seems to have purposefully tried to recruit one of my aunt's husbands and I think there's some reason or rule behind that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 927572
United States
06/27/2010 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 550289
Taiwan
06/27/2010 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
find out what your grandma knows. He had to let some secrets out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1189956
United States
12/09/2010 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I found out a few days ago that my grandpa was a 33rd degree mason. I started to connect the dots a few days ago and I told my dad and my dad confermed it. Let me tell you how I connected the dots. My GRANDMA seems to know where I go what I do on a daily basis.. and I have always wondered how in the world she knows what I do and where I go.. Let me ask you.. does this meen im being spied on? And I also found a mason bible that looks totally diffrent than what the Usuall bible is... And my grandma and mom seem to be very sneaky and secretive on stuff and so was my grandpa untill he passed away a few years ago. So I went to my dad told him my grandpa was a freemason.. and my dad responded with.. "I already knew that". Now I have been wondering today .. does that make me a freemason by blood? or am I exempt from that cult? I have noticed I have gotten away with stuff that alot of people wouldent get away with.. Like I was in a hurry to get to work and I got pulled over for doing 20 over and I did not get a ticket.. this happened 4 times actually in the past 7 years. You see.. its little stuff like that that makes me wonder.. Is it connections or is it coincidence. I dont want to be a freemason.. But am I one by blood because my grandpa was a high ranking one? or am I free?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 740626

banana2my grandpas a mason 2 but hes very secretive abput it. he said it just depends on what i believe but i dont think masons are bad people they stand for helping others no matter what. even though they may be worshipers of Lucifer they're really nice. dont feel bad. and u cant be a 33rd degree mason by blood it depends on wat u belive
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1085277
United States
12/09/2010 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
was your grandpa psychic at all?

what about you?

what are your dreams like?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1180502
United States
12/09/2010 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I found out a few days ago that my grandpa was a 33rd degree mason. I started to connect the dots a few days ago and I told my dad and my dad confermed it. Let me tell you how I connected the dots. My GRANDMA seems to know where I go what I do on a daily basis.. and I have always wondered how in the world she knows what I do and where I go.. Let me ask you.. does this meen im being spied on? And I also found a mason bible that looks totally diffrent than what the Usuall bible is... And my grandma and mom seem to be very sneaky and secretive on stuff and so was my grandpa untill he passed away a few years ago. So I went to my dad told him my grandpa was a freemason.. and my dad responded with.. "I already knew that". Now I have been wondering today .. does that make me a freemason by blood? or am I exempt from that cult? I have noticed I have gotten away with stuff that alot of people wouldent get away with.. Like I was in a hurry to get to work and I got pulled over for doing 20 over and I did not get a ticket.. this happened 4 times actually in the past 7 years. You see.. its little stuff like that that makes me wonder.. Is it connections or is it coincidence. I dont want to be a freemason.. But am I one by blood because my grandpa was a high ranking one? or am I free?

Well, one...you do not become a mason by blood and two, how do you go from freemason to 33rd degree?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1189832
Spain
12/09/2010 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well, one...you do not become a mason by blood and two, how do you go from freemason to 33rd degree?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1180502

through an anal labyrinth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1085277
United States
12/09/2010 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
was your grandpa psychic at all?

what about you?

what are your dreams like?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1085277

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 970668
United States
12/09/2010 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
that means...

you are already chipped
you have been programmed by mk ultra
you are tyler durben

never discuss this. We will take your nuts.

anonstoner
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1188712
United States
12/09/2010 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anything below a 34th degree mason doesn't know shit. You also have to pay your dues to even have access to the meat and potatoes of free masonry.
Seleucus
User ID: 1463102
United States
07/11/2011 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
My grandfather is a freemason aswell but i would like to become one i have no idea what it is and ive gotten away with wierd shit to like lighting off fireworks in my school [im in NJ] and i think if they are everywhere i would like to be in it
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2011 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

On one side of my family they were masons for several generations, but no one that I am aware of in the family is currently involved in the masons. It isn't contagious, or a matter of dna. we all are free to make our own choices.

Whew :) im glad its not by blood. Im actually relived to know that :) thanks :)

Although your have to swear an oath to Lucifer for eternity, you do not automatically become a mason because your grand pa was. You have to personally swear to serve lucifer and ratchild for eternity to become a mason..

you are an idiot they are devout christians and do not speculate on things you have no evidence or are you thinking of the Illuminati
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1463101
Australia
07/11/2011 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
On one side of my family they were masons for several generations, but no one that I am aware of in the family is currently involved in the masons. It isn't contagious, or a matter of dna. we all are free to make our own choices.

Whew :) im glad its not by blood. Im actually relived to know that :) thanks :)

Although your have to swear an oath to Lucifer for eternity, you do not automatically become a mason because your grand pa was. You have to personally swear to serve lucifer and ratchild for eternity to become a mason..

The masons are the mortal enemies of the two witnesses who will show the masons who is boss shortly.

What the CORRUPT mason freaks don't know is that Lucifer ran away from the two witnesses ten years ago. Lucifer is nothing, he cannot protect them against the two witnesses. The masons have only been alive for the last ten years, via the grace of the two witnesses. This grace is about to end. Enjoy your time you fucken mason CORRUPT SCUM.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 996816

What got up your nose......??
Obviously got rejected again, huh?
Geez, I really read CRAP here from people who do NOT have a clue about Freemasons.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2011 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
[
What got up your nose......??
Obviously got rejected again, huh?
Geez, I really read CRAP here from people who do NOT have a clue about Freemasons.

my grandpa is a mason i wish to become one and my grandpa has never missed a serviceIdol1
david
User ID: 1404180
United States
07/11/2011 04:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes you are a mason, there is no escape. soon you will be coerced into attending parades where you will be forced to wear a big hat and ride a tiny go cart to raise cash for some childrens' hospital, or visit nursing homes and visit with sick old people , and work other of satans' mischief. i wish i could help you ... may god have mercy on your soul
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1462379
United States
07/11/2011 04:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
And rig the local elections.. and poison the children in the hospitals... and hide the cure for cancer... and brainwash the school children with your pagan beliefs as you run the schools too.
david
User ID: 1404180
United States
07/11/2011 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow, it must be awful ........to be you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1531314
United States
09/02/2011 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagmeds
Freemason66
User ID: 5066964
United States
03/10/2012 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are all so uneducated!! Freemasonry is not a religion nor do we worship lucifer or sacrifice goats. I have been a mason now for sometime and I must admit my life has been enriched with a higher learning and a better understanding of Brotherly Love and friendship.Idol1There are over 8 million brothers worldwide and wherever I go in the world I meet many Freemasons all with one goal and that is to make the world a better place for our fellow man. Freemasonry is not a secret society but a society with secret as well as many priviliges. Yes you have to be invited but all you have to do is ask a mason to be one, seek and you shall find!!! Many famous people are or have been Freemasons: John Wayne, George Washington, Walt Disney, Richard Pryor, buzz aldrin even Phil Collins! So stop spouting conspiracy theory's and educate yourself!!! You will be pleasantly supposed.
Happy hunting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12273620
Germany
03/10/2012 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Facebook freemason front organization ?

lflash

GLP