Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,140 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 942,125
Pageviews Today: 1,680,534Threads Today: 720Posts Today: 12,703
07:03 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine

RoXY

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
11/19/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
In support to the idea, viewers can go to: The Scole Report. which was an equally professional investigation using double blind experiments over 3 years, by Montague Keen. Click to see more videos.

Monty passes a weekly message from the afterlife to Veronica, his widow

Ample evidence is available to back this up for those seriously interested?

PRECEPTOR

Quoting: PERCEPTOR 26355761

Breakthrough scientific evidence for the afterlife - The Scole Experiments.
For five years a group of mediums and scientists witnessed more phenomena than in any other experiment in the history of the paranormal, including recorded conversations with the dead, written messages on sealed film, video of spirit faces and even spirit forms materializing. These experiments may finally convince you there is life after death.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
11/19/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Morning all :)

32 years ago tomorrow (11-20-80) anniversary of ANOTHER sink hole/salt dome disaster in Louisiana.

Great explanatory graphics- gives a clear visual as to what happened.

It's about 10 mins- but flies by.

Quoting: 1221 28007056

Hey Bubbah! Yeah, Lake Peigneur, from memory was seeded on to this thread by none other than BeePeeOilDisaster guy back in the day. He knew his stuff, or was advised well.

I guess the main difference between Assumption and Peigneur, is that I dont think Assumtion was 'caused' by anything done by drillers or man, directly.

I reckon its a result of exactly what happened at Peigneur, but 200 miless away, at the Macondo area.

Difference being, Lake peigneur was a relatively small lake, yet did all that, reversed the flow of a river, sucked all that crap in to the mines etc, whilst DWH has a few 'gajillion' tonnes of water above it, and the same in pressure from below from the deep oil flows.

Same end result though, water ingress, and partial dissolving of salt layers, mainly at the border of the salt and the rock strata, allowing more and more water in.

Only taken 2 years to get to Assumption.

At 1:42 in the vid, a quick cleaned up cut away showing only salt formations is shown. Try and imagine the scale of what they show there, with the mushroom shaped domes being miles high and wide. The over all salt layers, domes etc just seem to go on forever.

I cant help but remember that during or very near to hurricane Isaac hitting the coast, the mighty Missi' reversed flow for I think 14 hours. It was explained as the storm surge hitting.

Not likely. Hows about a cavern collapse, sucking in all that water back upstream, only to equalise and the river's flow resumes.

But that would be too coincidental to have that happen and a 'covering' hurricane at the same point. Points to controlled weather practices too.

I wonder if we'll ever know the truth of it?
User ID: 28007056
United States
11/19/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey BHD-

I considered that it was prob info you all already knew/had...but I thought the visuals were very good!

We're shaking a little out here in LA today- just small ones (2's) but enough to capture my eye:)

Happy days!
xo
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1146303
Netherlands
11/20/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Our world in the Eastern US is getting surreal. Two threads pinned tonight about the Indy explosion now being investigated as a homicide. No need to post there and support the propaganda.

[link to igs.indiana.edu]

Above link, we see a state map showing sites for thousands of oil and gas wells. Scroll down to a second map with the pipeline locations.

“ Indiana has an extensive system of interstate and intrastate pipelines. These are high-pressure large-diameter steel pipes that are buried underground.”

“The History of Gas and Oil Exploration America’s first giant oil field was the Trenton Field of Indiana; gas was discovered there in 1876 in Delaware County. Beginning in 1886 and continuing into the first decade of the twentieth century, gas and then oil were discovered and developed in east-central Indiana. A wild unregulated boom ensued that ultimately resulted in thousands of wells being drilled.”

“Oil, Gas, and Ground Water Brines from geologically deep levels can be introduced into shallow aquifers through corroded well casings. Leakage around oil-storage tanks and pipelines can also introduce oil contamination. “

Here you can get a map of the distributions of sinkholes, sinking-stream basins, and cave openings in southeastern Indiana
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1146303
Netherlands
11/20/2012 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
November 7th, three days before the Indy explosion, a house exploded in Shelby County, Indiana, the next county over.

[link to www.wishtv.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28066197
Canada
11/20/2012 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi

‘Proof of Heaven’ documents existence of afterlife, multiverse, intelligent life beyond Earth, multidimensional realities
[link to thewatchers.adorraeli.com]

(interesting video at the end of the article)

grouphug

pardon if already posted
 Quoting: Isis7

the watchers site seems to be down.....anyone with a screen capture of page and a link to video?
cool2
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/20/2012 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi

‘Proof of Heaven’ documents existence of afterlife, multiverse, intelligent life beyond Earth, multidimensional realities
[link to thewatchers.adorraeli.com]

(interesting video at the end of the article)

grouphug

pardon if already posted

the watchers site seems to be down.....anyone with a screen capture of page and a link to video?
cool2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28066197

David dIcke - Beyond The Cutting Edge (Full Lecture)

[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28066197
Canada
11/20/2012 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
TU
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1523583
Canada
11/20/2012 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
HERE'S SOMETHING YOU ALL NEED TA SEE

WELL IMO WON'T BE LONG UNTIL WE START SEEING THINGS SHOWING UP AT HERE
ahimsy
User ID: 4020072
United States
11/20/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
@Hans, ma man. Rumours untrue. Spent some time living with the dog... but all good now. hf

@Rocky - thanks mate, all be it belated! Hope things are good.

@Woody - leave a note at reception next you're in Sydney. I would love to meet you man.

@1221, hope you're well ma dear. So nice to see you back for a bit. What did you think of that thread regarding the veil thinning?

@..11:11.. thanks again for the K. Slung some back acha.

** I cant reply to emails, so this'll have to do!
 Quoting: BadHairDay

Hiya BHD :)

Loved it! There is so much going on and I am positively flowing thru it! And so nice to read others thoughts too!

@GEM (Ahimsa)- heya stranger!!!!! Hope you are well :)

Pouring down rain here- soup's on!
Be well all!
hf
 Quoting: 1221 26319764

Doin better than ever. A superior life here in Superior AZ.

Call me the fool on the hill but ya know fool's gold can make ya as happy as that overpriced tooth filler.

Peace

Keep on bezerkin me dauntless sleuthies.

:hf
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/20/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
A quick re-cap - Turritopsis nutricula. The Immortal jellyfish, said to be biologically immortal. Now, this doesn't mean that it's immune to disease or injury, but it is immune to the leading cause of death: aging. That's because it can revert back to the polyp stage even after it reaches sexual maturity. In essence, it can stay alive forever, since every time it grows up, its cells undergo transdifferentiation to become young and sexually immature again. That's one way to live forever. So if this special jellyfish can do it, why can't we?

It's a complicated question, and scientists think the answers may be deep within the nuclei of our cells, where the building blocks of life are stored. See, every time one cell replicates to become two, its DNA also has to replicate. And when it does that, little bits at the end break off. These areas are called telomeres, and they're there for that very reason: to buffer against breakage when DNA replicates, so the important bits don't get lost. But eventually, after enough replication, the telomeres get broken off too. It's called the Hayflick limit, named for Leonard Hayflick, the first dude to notice that there's a finite number of times a cell can divide. But if we can use special enzymes, like telomerase, to increase the life of the telomere, we may also be able to prolong the life of the cell.

The building blocks of life? or the specific water stored in the cells themselves? With the ability mentioned above, theoretically the same water in those cells has been stored, like Vostok's water, for millions of years.

A roving, mobile version of Vostok and other life reserves, just in case?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/20/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
And possibly related.

"The tiny, all-female bdelloid rotifers have endured the past 80 million years without sex. New research shows that gobbling up foreign DNA from other simple life-forms might be the asexual animal's secret to survival.

In the study, scientists discovered that up to 10 percent of the active genes in microscopic bdelloids comes from bacteria and other organisms like fungi and algae. The finding adds to "the weirdness of an already odd little creature," said Alan Tunnacliffe, a University of Cambridge professor and lead author of the study.

"We don't know how the gene transfer occurs, but it almost certainly involves ingesting DNA in organic debris, which their environments are full of," Tunnacliffe explained in a statement. "Bdelloids will eat anything smaller than their heads!"

Many asexual creatures are thought to be doomed to extinction due to the lack of genetic diversity and build-up of mutations that often come with reproducing from just one parent's DNA. But bdelloids have managed to avoid such pitfalls of asexual life, diversifying into at least 400 species.

One of the critters' more remarkable qualities is their ability to withstand extreme dehydration, which could be, in part, thanks to the alien DNA. The new study found that some of the foreign genes are activated when the bdelloids begin to dry out in their ephemeral aquatic homes. These genes also might be behind powerful antioxidants thought to protect bdelloids from the by-products of drying out.

"These antioxidants have not yet been identified, but we think that some of them result from foreign genes," Tunnacliffe added.

Bdelloids' success could also be attributed to their potent DNA repair mechanisms, which seem to have evolved thanks to a duplicate set of genes, according to research detailed in 2008 in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences."

[link to www.hu] ffin gton post.com/2012/11/18/bdelloid-rotifers-sex-dna_n_2152426.html

remove spaces

Life is life. We need two sources, they only need themselves and some food. I see these creatures as the back up mechanisms of the planet. Not sure how they tie in together, or with bezerk yet, but feels right.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/20/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's hard not to concentrate our eyes and research on where this all started. Assumption Parish has made that even more of a focus.

But over the last two years we have looked at the other direction too. It's the Gulf of MEXICO after all.

Remember the story on Ensenada? EQ's and soil liquefaction? Scientists leaving...

SQ said most of Baha was gone, and most of Mexico too, much like that map shown in the movie MONSTERS, in the quarantine zone. (also other similarities with that move...)

Whilst doing my usual digging about, this one paragraph set off about a zillion alarms for me.

Guadalupe Island, or Isla Guadalupe is a volcanic island located 241 kilometers (150 statute miles) off the west coast of Mexico's Baja California peninsula and some 400 kilometers (250 statute miles) southwest of the city of Ensenada in Baja California state, in the Pacific Ocean. The two other Mexican island groups in the Pacific Ocean that are not on the continental shelf are Revillagigedo Islands and Rocas Alijos.

Why this set off the alarms is due to the activity being undertaken off the island back in the 50's and 60's.

Project Mohole. [link to en.wikipedia.org]

An attempt to drill the World's deepest hole.

It failed, due to funding, but got very deep, and set the scene for many other deep drilling projects around the globe. That's where my digging has taken me of late, to all the sites.

This project led to the deep water, deep drilling guess where? The findings of massive salt domes were passed on to the oil companies, as long as they provided constant reasearch and data back to the various institutes.

For me, this is the tie in between what Cayce, Scallion and the New Navy Map of the US is about, and what SQ said about Baha, Ensenada and Mexico also joining that event. The Mexican borde with the US is quite prophetic in it's layout.

Deep drilling, especially in under sea, deep water environments, and the breeching and saturation of salt structures.
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/20/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
A WHOLE BUNCH of the now shortage of gas coming on the us of a, is do to the loss of storage in the salt domes.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/20/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
GLA, can you clarify 'gas'. In the US you use it to term gasoline/petrol? Yeah? - or do you mean actual gas, like methane, natural gas.

The gasses have also been stored in reserves within domes. The liquid butane reserve created in the same dome as the oil reserve at Assumption comes to mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3911236
United States
11/20/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
A WHOLE BUNCH of the now shortage of gas coming on the us of a, is do to the loss of storage in the salt domes.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

Shortage of gas in US? I do not understand. There is plenty of LNG for heating and cooking. Do you mean refined gasoline? Is there a shortage?
Isis7

United States
11/20/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Texas Brine reports H2S at sonic well.... Things are ramping up
Thread: Texas Brine reports H2S at sonic well.... Things are ramping up
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3911236
United States
11/20/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Last night, thread was started asking for info on Indy with the explanation that the purpose was to force media to be accountable with news of what happened. Asking for witnesses to step forward and give details.

[This ploy was used on boards after 9 and `11 to find pertinent data to erase from the interest.]

One poster advised confirming explosion and shock effect several miles away. Said unconscious people were not taken to hospital, but treated at the Mary B. Elementary School near the incident. Also, told of activity on a road close to his neighborhood which is near Beech Grove and Amtrak Station, saying that road had been blocked to the public and after explosion a number of trucks hurriedly left, that one truck hauled a large, twisted metal object.

This post gave plausibility to a brief post on an Indy thread the day of the blast that said anyone in the Beech Grove and Amtrak area should get out immediately. There was no follow-up to that brief post. Several others on that thread asked for clarification of the post and the reason for it. None given.

Some believe that the blast was a methane explosion due to the far-fetched effect and because a lot of people in the area were unconscious. With the early on post about the Amtrak station and yesterday, the post about the trucks leaving the Beech Grove and Amtrak area, it appears that workers were in place for some purpose (possibly to pump gas from an over-pressurized pipe to relieve pressure?) and that it blew up on them. Possibly, the large metal object on the transport truck was, or had been, a fuel storage tank. If this was a work site and there was an accident, there will likely be petro-burned workers.
Note the bumped post from tha…monkey.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28022145

Someone reading this thread may have enough knowledge to help explain the Indy explosion. Is it possible that there is an underground fire, or fire from a sinkhole in the Southeastern Indiana gas fields and that smoke is filtering through a shallow underground aquifer? Could a fire in the gas field set off explosions some distance from the fire?

[link to geology.com]
Check the Indiana map of counties at the above link and you will see that Shelby County is Southeast of Marion County, which is the Indianapolis area.

A Shelby County home exploded on Nov. 7th. Watch the video at the Shelby news link and at 40 seconds you will hear that the homeowner reported smelling “smoke” the day of the explosion. [link to www.wishtv.com]

Shelby County is Southeast of Indianapolis toward the direction of Indiana’s many gas wells, as shown here: [link to igs.indiana.edu]

The Amtrak Station in Beech Grove, where we hear from two witnesses that there was unusual activity the day of the Indy explosion on Nov 10th. Beech Grove is Southeasterly from the Richmond Hill explosion in Indianapolis. In other words we can draw a straight line from Richmond Hill to Beech Grove to Shelby County to the gas fields.

Please recall Indiana history of oil and gas exploration:

"Indiana has an extensive system of interstate and intrastate pipelines. These are high-pressure large-diameter steel pipes that are buried underground.”

“The History of Gas and Oil Exploration America’s first giant oil field was the Trenton Field of Indiana; gas was discovered there in 1876 in Delaware County. Beginning in 1886 and continuing into the first decade of the twentieth century, gas and then oil were discovered and developed in east-central Indiana. A wild unregulated boom ensued that ultimately resulted in thousands of wells being drilled.”

“Oil, Gas, and Ground Water Brines from geologically deep levels can be introduced into shallow aquifers through corroded well casings. Leakage around oil-storage tanks and pipelines can also introduce oil contamination. “

United States
11/20/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seems as this is going on by Slidell...couple hours away from sink hole...

[link to www.youtube.com]

Not a controlled burn but it's the weirdest thing because there are so many small smoky areas and not all in one place...WTH??
 Quoting: Jessers

Thread: Major wildfire in South East Mississippi /Louisiana Border

Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/20/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Texas Brine reports H2S at sonic well.... Things are ramping up
Thread: Texas Brine reports H2S at sonic well.... Things are ramping up

Thanks Isis. The use of the word sonic is not well explained in the article and can conjour up the wrong ideas.

We have seen and used the term 'sonic drill' heads and pods before. All they do is vibrate. The head itself usually has a device or structure that induced vibration betwen 50 and 120Hz to help the head break rock as it drills. The small rock and sand is then able to virtually lubricate the process. The drill head is pushed down, using pressure from above, applied to pipes that make up the drilling line. It is physically pushed down. Sometimes a vibration wave is set up in the pipe itself, but usually it is set up in the head. Sonic pods are similar, but do not rely on pressure from above. They are used to frack larger areas once at a required depth.

The term 'sonic vent' has nothing to do with vibration. Rather, it refers to the speed at which the compressed gasses, comming out of the pipe are travelling. They are traveling at near super sonic speed! This ensures a couple of things. One, when ignited, the 'burn' is away from the nozzle, the pipe and anything behind the nozzle structure, two, the burn is intensified and concentrated, creating a hotter burn, which will in most cases burn off other gasses and impurities, and three, the pressurised gasses, burning, are not effected by wind or spray, or anything like that.

Now they used the term sonic well in the article. Its a mish mash of terms. They have around (5) gas relief wells letting out mainly methane. Only one is venting this nasty stuff at any rate worth worrying about.

[link to the] advocate.com/news/4485248-123/poisonous-hydrogen-sulfide-gas-​found

remove the spaces between the and advoc
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/20/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seems as this is going on by Slidell...couple hours away from sink hole...

[link to www.youtube.com]

Not a controlled burn but it's the weirdest thing because there are so many small smoky areas and not all in one place...WTH??
 Quoting: Jessers

Thread: Major wildfire in South East Mississippi /Louisiana Border

Hi Bubba. The wild fire aspect was brought up a bit here and the other, other joint. It was explained away as sugar cane season, but still made no sense. There were burns where no cane grew.

I think this may indeed be natural burns goin on. But what is igniting the seeping gases?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/20/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Last night, thread was started asking for info on Indy with the explanation that the purpose was to force media to be accountable with news of what happened. Asking for witnesses to step forward and give details.

[This ploy was used on boards after 9 and `11 to find pertinent data to erase from the interest.]

One poster advised confirming explosion and shock effect several miles away. Said unconscious people were not taken to hospital, but treated at the Mary B. Elementary School near the incident. Also, told of activity on a road close to his neighborhood which is near Beech Grove and Amtrak Station, saying that road had been blocked to the public and after explosion a number of trucks hurriedly left, that one truck hauled a large, twisted metal object.

This post gave plausibility to a brief post on an Indy thread the day of the blast that said anyone in the Beech Grove and Amtrak area should get out immediately. There was no follow-up to that brief post. Several others on that thread asked for clarification of the post and the reason for it. None given.

Some believe that the blast was a methane explosion due to the far-fetched effect and because a lot of people in the area were unconscious. With the early on post about the Amtrak station and yesterday, the post about the trucks leaving the Beech Grove and Amtrak area, it appears that workers were in place for some purpose (possibly to pump gas from an over-pressurized pipe to relieve pressure?) and that it blew up on them. Possibly, the large metal object on the transport truck was, or had been, a fuel storage tank. If this was a work site and there was an accident, there will likely be petro-burned workers.
Note the bumped post from tha…monkey.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28022145

Someone reading this thread may have enough knowledge to help explain the Indy explosion. Is it possible that there is an underground fire, or fire from a sinkhole in the Southeastern Indiana gas fields and that smoke is filtering through a shallow underground aquifer? Could a fire in the gas field set off explosions some distance from the fire?

[link to geology.com]
Check the Indiana map of counties at the above link and you will see that Shelby County is Southeast of Marion County, which is the Indianapolis area.

A Shelby County home exploded on Nov. 7th. Watch the video at the Shelby news link and at 40 seconds you will hear that the homeowner reported smelling “smoke” the day of the explosion. [link to www.wishtv.com]

Shelby County is Southeast of Indianapolis toward the direction of Indiana’s many gas wells, as shown here: [link to igs.indiana.edu]

The Amtrak Station in Beech Grove, where we hear from two witnesses that there was unusual activity the day of the Indy explosion on Nov 10th. Beech Grove is Southeasterly from the Richmond Hill explosion in Indianapolis. In other words we can draw a straight line from Richmond Hill to Beech Grove to Shelby County to the gas fields.

Please recall Indiana history of oil and gas exploration:

"Indiana has an extensive system of interstate and intrastate pipelines. These are high-pressure large-diameter steel pipes that are buried underground.”

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3911236

I think there is another incident that relates to all of this. Remember the rumour that a DUMB was intentionally blown up? We saw photos of a burned out railway car on a truck sppeding through a town? I think it was in one of these states.

If these gasses have been unnaturally building in underground tunnels and installations, mines etc, because of something we have done, and accidental ignition has coccured resulting in explosions, then yes, definately, smokey smelling air might just be percolating up from the ground at vent sites.

The mixing of originally disparate materials like water (aquifers), salt, oil, gasses etc, that used to be separated by rock and mineral strata is now all busted up from increased pressures from unnatural fracking across the continental USA. Individual fracked areas have become super fracked zones, creating a free for all. No wonder things like methan coming out of fawcets/taps is becomming more and more a common occurance, especially from shallow aquifers.

Like water, and oil, gas will seep out where ever it is easiest to do so.

The thing with gas though, is that under pressure it is explosive, indicating it is trapped in something, then ignited. Loosely vented, it will go up in a big flash, and release its energy in mild heat and light. Explosions indicate containment, or pooling. But what is setting it off?

Maybe peizo electric bursts? Ground movement might bring that on? It happened up at Cherokee lakes a year or so back with 4 or 5 people electrocuted from it. (they blamned faulty 12V DC wiring from a house boat...)

Might be lightening strikes too.
United States
11/21/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey BHD :)

Well I dunno what's making it burn/smoke in all those different places at once, but it caught my attention.

I'd just read Isis7's post about the H2S and capping...and all I could think of was that it forced pressure back into the earth and thus pushed/popped/forced gases up elsewhere.

So much rumbling goin on these days anything seems plausible...but still just a guess.

Stay safe down there with all that ash coming about.

Pink bubble love to you and yours, stay safe my friend :)

hf
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/21/2012 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just fucking great....

[link to www.aogr.com]
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/21/2012 04:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Stretch of Louisiana beach closed for fishing..

[link to www.wlf.louisiana.gov]
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/21/2012 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey BHD :)

Well I dunno what's making it burn/smoke in all those different places at once, but it caught my attention.

I'd just read Isis7's post about the H2S and capping...and all I could think of was that it forced pressure back into the earth and thus pushed/popped/forced gases up elsewhere.

So much rumbling goin on these days anything seems plausible...but still just a guess.

Stay safe down there with all that ash coming about.

Pink bubble love to you and yours, stay safe my friend :)

hf

You know that's why I call ya Bubba dont you? hugs
Krispy71

User ID: 6761984
Netherlands
11/21/2012 06:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's hard not to concentrate our eyes and research on where this all started. Assumption Parish has made that even more of a focus.

But over the last two years we have looked at the other direction too. It's the Gulf of MEXICO after all.

Remember the story on Ensenada? EQ's and soil liquefaction? Scientists leaving...

SQ said most of Baha was gone, and most of Mexico too, much like that map shown in the movie MONSTERS, in the quarantine zone. (also other similarities with that move...)

Whilst doing my usual digging about, this one paragraph set off about a zillion alarms for me.

Guadalupe Island, or Isla Guadalupe is a volcanic island located 241 kilometers (150 statute miles) off the west coast of Mexico's Baja California peninsula and some 400 kilometers (250 statute miles) southwest of the city of Ensenada in Baja California state, in the Pacific Ocean. The two other Mexican island groups in the Pacific Ocean that are not on the continental shelf are Revillagigedo Islands and Rocas Alijos.

Why this set off the alarms is due to the activity being undertaken off the island back in the 50's and 60's.

Project Mohole. [link to en.wikipedia.org]

An attempt to drill the World's deepest hole.

It failed, due to funding, but got very deep, and set the scene for many other deep drilling projects around the globe. That's where my digging has taken me of late, to all the sites.

This project led to the deep water, deep drilling guess where? The findings of massive salt domes were passed on to the oil companies, as long as they provided constant reasearch and data back to the various institutes.

For me, this is the tie in between what Cayce, Scallion and the New Navy Map of the US is about, and what SQ said about Baha, Ensenada and Mexico also joining that event. The Mexican borde with the US is quite prophetic in it's layout.

Deep drilling, especially in under sea, deep water environments, and the breeching and saturation of salt structures.

sherlock

Great work BaHaDa !!! hf
Isis7

United States
11/21/2012 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Time's quantum arrow has a preferred direction: BaBar experiment confirms time asymmetry
[link to phys.org]

hmm, unraveling a tangled web... wondering how this may affect the point of horizon views.

1dunno1
Preceptor
User ID: 26355761
United Kingdom
11/21/2012 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Time's quantum arrow has a preferred direction: BaBar experiment confirms time asymmetry
[link to phys.org]

hmm, unraveling a tangled web... wondering how this may affect the point of horizon views.

1dunno1

Interesting quote, ISIS?

Here are two comments for consideration ...

Raygunner Nov 19, 2012 Rank: 1.7 / 5 (6)

I still don't buy into the whole time aspect.

IMO I believe that the results are being misinterpreted - that the researchers are measuring and applying their understanding based on a belief that time is an absolute and real and not the illusion and simple measuring tool that (I believe) it really is. Take "time" out of the equation and what do you have left? Surely there is another way, another angle, to see and describe this behavior. I'm just a layman and that's my 2 cents.

report brodix Nov 19, 2012 Rank: 1 / 5 (5)

As another layman, I think our problem with understanding time is that first we experience it as a series of events, which physics then re-enforces by treating it as a measurement issue. Thus we describe it as the present "moving" from past to future.

Logically it is the events which are ephemeral, not the existence of what is present and it is the changing configuration of this presence that turns future potential into present actual, than past residual. That it is the events going future to past.

Consider that the earth is not traveling some narrative fourth dimension from yesterday to tomorrow, but that tomorrow becomes yesterday because the earth rotates. That way time is an effect of action, rather than the basis for it, so it is similar to temperature. Effectively time is to frequency, what temperature is to amplitude.

Read more at: [link to phys.org]

Preceptor
Krispy71

User ID: 6761984
Netherlands
11/21/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just fucking great....

[link to www.aogr.com]

- How profectic these words in green :

Quote: "The lure of the ultradeep is a vast potential natural gas deposit locked in structures below the salt weld that cuts through Gulf Coast sediment layers. And if McMoRan’s hypothesis on ultradeep geology proves correct, the below-salt resource potential at depths of 25,000-35,000 feet could wind the clock back to another era, when rank wildcat drilling was commonplace in shallow-water blocks."

I am totally on the same level as BHD with his 'saltlayer'-theory ...
When they ALSO cut through this layer of SALT , seawater will seep in gradually and will melt the salt and/or wash it away ...
This will attribute to the Event that will make a whoooooole part of the US unstable and thus result in sinkings ...

- Quote: "On June 28, 2009, Rowan’s Mississippi jackup re-entered an old abandoned well bore that had been drilled to the top of the salt at 19,958 feet to spud Davy Jones in 20 feet of water at South Marsh Island Block 230. "

About 9 months before DWH went down ....
What made them re-enter ? What could they have seen recently happening to it, or learned from data "someone" gave to them ... ????

- The quote below is asking for disaster !!!

Quote: "McMoRan has deepened the discovery well–located 10 miles off the Louisiana coast–from a measured depth of 28,603 feet to a total depth of 29,122 feet to evaluate additional Wilcox sections before flow testing the well later this year or early next year. “This is brand new territory,” Moffett declares. “Flow testing is the next challenge. No one has ever tried to flow a well at the combined temperatures and pressures we have at Davy Jones.”
Noting that reservoir temperatures exceeding 440 degrees Fahrenheit require tools and equipment purpose-engineered to take the heat, and that the bottom-hole pressure regime is ±27,000 psi, Moffett exclaims, “
That is four times the pressure it takes to launch a spaceship into orbit!”"

INSANE !!!!!!

- If you read the words below, and you think of all the things [about sink-holes and salt etc] that we have been touching the past weeks, then they are BLIND as moles or just dont give a damn about any consequences, or it is a pre-'set up' for other agenda's ...

Quote: "“In geology, you have to put together lots of little pieces and connect the dots to see the big picture, which is what I have tried to do with our deeper pool concept. We started looking with seismic to find structures deeper than conventional Shelf fields–first above salt and now below it,” he relates. “If you do not understand the big picture, you cannot possibly understand the ultradeep play.”"

"If you do not understand the big picture, you cannot possibly understand the ultradeep play" !!!
The Ultra-deep play !!!???
Again prophetic words !!!
Is it really part of a play .. a game .. an agenda ... ?

Coz, common .. if we simple sniffernoses can see a bigger doom-picture, why cant THEY?

In the quote below it seems though as if they know EXACTLY how the puzzle fits and what the consequences could be.
Like they say themselves : ITS A ONENESS !!!!

Quote: "The results, he says, underscore the “oneness” of Gulf Coast geology, with the same telltale structural and stratigraphic markers stretching from onshore to ultradeep water.One of the biggest misconceptions is that the Shelf and deep water are separate geologic provinces. They are different engineering provinces, but once you get below the salt weld, it is one continuous basin,” Moffett contends. “There is no ‘state line’ dividing the geology. It is the same.”"

And also : If it is the SAME and no state-lines are dividing it .. what then about claiming-rights ? Could states claim the oil thats beneath their states even though it is 1 bassin ???

If all the states that are "sitting in tha way" could be "eliminated" ???? ... that would be a biggggggg releave for the oil-kings .. wouldnt it be?

- Quote: "The first wells McMoRan drilled to test its theory were Blackbeard West in 2008 and Davy Jones in 2009-10, both of which targeted structures below salt. Blackbeard West confirmed Miocene sands below 30,000 feet, while Davy Jones confirmed Wilcox sands below 27,000 feet."

THAT is exactly the period that BP's DWH went Bezerk ....
This gives us to think ...
Did BP tried to BEAT Davey Jones ??? And failed miserably ?
If I remember correctly, BP also went to "abandoned wells" ...
This information could put the whole BP-disaster in a new perspective.

Just now the words of OP pop up in my mind that a 2nd attempt to destroy a rig was prevented by the Chinese (a sub) and pictures or images of the culprits were taken/seen.

*** scratching Just some thoughts rush through my mind:
Yes they tapped DEEP in Earths [blood]VEINS.
Salt shields off, salt has low conductivity to electric currents, they flow over and beside it and not through it. Could the oil in the DEEP-VEINS be of different composition too ?????? More radioactive ? More electric charged ? (the salt would protect it from the upper layers, so that it can and could stay the way it is without interference and pollution ... ???) Purer ?????

- Quote: "In effect, Davy Jones and Blackbeard West “connect the dots” in the ultradeep Shelf between the Miocene and Lower Tertiary reservoirs that operators have drilled for years on land and structures of the same geologic age that are being found in deep water, Moffett states. And that is exactly as it should be, according to the geologic model that the McMoRan team has developed on the structural setting below salt.
“Success to date was derived from the combination of McMoRan’s deeper pool model and contributions from the Three Musketeers’ ultradeep model,” Moffett says, explaining that the Three Musketeers, as he has nicknamed them, are geoscientists Randol Haworth, Jay Menard and Glen Denyer. All three have been proponents of the ultradeep geologic model for more than a decade, he says, and joined McMoRan
in 2007 through its $1.1 billion acquisition of Newfield Exploration Company’s Shelf properties."

Hmmmmm 2007 !!!!
Ding-dong ---> Craig Venter and SYNTHIA !!!!!

Whats in a name ???

Davy Jones [link to en.wikipedia.org] is a fictional character in the Pirates of the Caribbean series. He appears as the central antagonist of Dead Man's Chest and At World's End. Davy Jones is the captain of the Flying Dutchman (based on the feared ghost ship of the same name featured in nautical lore), roaming the seas in search of souls to serve upon his vessel for a century. In the story, his original purpose was to carry souls of those who died at sea from this world to the next on his vessel. He was charged with this duty by his one true love, a sea goddess named Calypso. ... Unable to deal with Calypso's betrayal, he ripped out his heart and placed it in a chest, burying it on land. This chest became known as the Dead Man's Chest, the primary object being sought after in the second film. Jones then abandoned his duties, and instead ruled the seas as a tyrant with a damned crew bound by oath to serve aboard the Dutchman for one hundred years each. Bound to the duties of the Flying Dutchman both he and his crew slowly transformed into sea monsters.
The character is based on the legendary devil of the seas with the same name, according to superstition among sailors in the 18th and 19th centuries.
 Quoting: wiki

The name Davy Jones - and particularly Davy Jones' Locker - has become synonymous with disaster at sea.
"... the fiend that presides over all the evil spirits of the deep..."
Since Davy Jones is the malevolent spirit of the deep, it makes sense that the bottom of the ocean - the final resting place of many sailors, traders and pirates alike - would be seen as his domain.

But why is their watery grave referred to as a "locker"?
One suggestion is that a locker was a place to store things safely. Davy Jones would thus stash the souls of the unfortunate mariners in this locker. Quite why he would hoard them in this way is unclear - but the harvesting of souls is a common factor in many legends of devils, maritime or otherwise.

"Locker" could also refer to something to LOCK other things ... something that is not so farfedged to us Bezerkers ...
It all makes sense !!!!

There is also the "Jonah" theory, Jonah became the "evil angel" of all sailors, as the biblical story of Jonah involved his shipmates realizing Jonah was being punished for his disobedience to God and casting him over-board. ----> The Fallen Angels !! Which are the foundators of TPTB and current Elites !!!

See also : [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Blackbeard is the heartless pirate captain of the Queen Anne's Revenge and a master of black arts, who wants to find the Fountain of Youth to escape a prophecy of his death by a one-legged man. Blackbeard practices voodoo and appears to have the power to command ships using his sword. The origin of Blackbeard's sword and crew is unknown, but it is thought that he is not a part of the Brethren Court*.Blackbeard has zombified his entire staff of officers to follow his every order.

* The Brethren Court comprises nine pirate lords from the different seas. There have been four meetings over the centuries.

* ---> Read that as follows : The Brethren Court comprises nine ALIEN lords from the different EREA's IN SPACE. There have been four meetings over the centuries.
The 4 meetings are comparable with the 4 CYCLES of the MAYAN CALENDAR !!! Next to come is the 5th !!! Around Dec 2012 ... Thus the Alien Elites behind TPTB.

Macondo is a fictional town described in Gabriel García Márquez's novel, One Hundred Years of Solitude.

In the narrative of One Hundred Years of Solitude, the town grows from a tiny settlement with almost no contact with the outside world, to eventually become a large and thriving place, before a banana plantation is set up. The establishment of the banana plantation lead to Macondo's downfall, followed by a gigantic windstorm that wipes it from the map. As the town grows and falls, different generations of the Buendía family play important roles, contributing to its development.

The fall of Macondo comes first as a result of a four-year rainfall, which destroyed most of the town's supplies and image. During the years following the rainfall, the town begins to empty, as does the Buendía home.

Read as following :
In the narrative of One Hundred Years of Solitude, the [town] oil business area grows from a tiny settlement with almost no contact with the outside world, to eventually become a large and thriving place, before a [banana] whole GOM rig plantation is set up. The establishment of the [banana] oil-rig & drill- & fracking plantations lead to Macondo's & the GOM's downfall, followed by a gigantic [windstorm] sinking-disaster that wipes [it] the GOM from the map. As the [town] business grows and falls, different generations of the [Buendía family] oil-companies & Elites play important roles, contributing to its development.

The fall of Macondo comes first as a result of a four-year rainfall, which destroyed most of the town's supplies and image. During the years following the rainfall, the town begins to empty, as does the Buendía home.

Different generations of the [Buendía family] oil-companies & Elites play important roles --->
Quote Davey Jones article:
"Another key Miocene data point is Blackbeard West in 70 feet of water at South Timbalier Block 168, Moffett notes. McMoRan assumed operatorship of the well in 2007 after acquiring Newfield’s Shelf assets. Originally operated by ExxonMobil with partners Newfield, BP, Petrobras, Dominion and BHP Billiton, the well was abandoned in September 2006 short of its targeted depth."

Key-words in the rest of the article !!!

Quote: "Acknowledging that it takes “a different kind of DNA” to drill multimillion-dollar wildcats to test the merits of a new interpretation of the geology underlying a producing province considered mature, Moffett says ultradeep exploration requires specialized knowledge and skill sets, along with a good bit of nerve.
“If you have not been in high-pressure drilling or spent time looking at data on deeper pool structures, frankly, you are like a goat
looking at a new gate,” he posits. “Drilling these wells and evaluating these sands is a whole new ballgame, and there is no way to learn it overnight. The only way to get there is by living through some of the experiences and knowing how to react to situations.”
After interpretation on regional-scale 2-D seismic data, Moffett says McMoRan imaged the Davy Jones structure with reprocessed prestacked time- and depth-migrated 3-D data acquired by Fairfield, using long-offset
ZNodal™ seafloor acquisition technology.
“Davy Jones looks like a majestic mountain peak on 3-D seismic (Figure 1). When I look at it, I think about the Grasberg discovery (
the world’s largest gold mine and third largest copper mine), which Freeport-McMoRan made in New Guinea in 1988.
Another factor, Moffett says, was the impact of heaving shales (or
suitcase shales,” as he dubs them) on exploration and drilling operations. A dominant feature of Gulf Coast geology, these sections of anomalously pressured hydrating shale absorb water, swell and slough into the bore hole, leading to pipe sticking, excessive solids buildup in the mud, hole bridging and other drilling hazards.
I call the salt weld the dancing
dragon. Above it, the geology is very different. But below it, the geology is the same from onshore to deep water,” Moffett observes.
Rethinking the Gulf’s depositional history is fundamental to McMoRan’s view of the ultradeep structural setting. “The one thing geologists and geophysicists can take away from our depositional modeling is that Gulf geology is far more complex and
interrelated than anyone imagined,” Moffett offers.

- Earlier I asked if the OIL-composition beneath the SALT could be different then the oil-comp ABOVE the salt.
The next lines below seem to give an answer to that, that they do !

Quote : "Onshore, Wilcox and Yegua sands tend to be silty and poorly-sorted, Moffett continues. “When you get into the pressured section, you also encounter high temperatures. For instance, temperatures reach more than 450 degrees in the Wilcox at the Fandango Field in Zapata County, Tx.,” he notes. “But it is a different story offshore. If you look at the resistivity and gamma ray data from Davy Jones, you would say these are some of the cleanest and highest-quality Wilcox sands ever seen in the Gulf.”"

'Clean sand' means CLEAN [or PURE] OIL !!!

- The text below indicates and suggests that DWH was indeed competing with Davey Jones, but had the WRONG EQUIPMENT and wrong iron :

Quote: "Moffett reports that the timing of the well test depends on the hardware’s required pressure rating. “We are doing diagnostics to determine whether we can use 20,000 psi test equipment such as safety valves, wellhead trees, casing and tubing,” he updates. “There must be enough metal that if we have to shut in the well, the iron will not split and lead to a well out of control. It is serious business, and like everything we are doing in this pioneering effort, we want to make sure we have it right. If we have to go with 25,000 psi test equipment, it may be the fourth quarter before it gets delivered.”

Please absorb this all above, its a lot to take in,
but then again it is also much of what has been posted already ...
only NOW we have WORDS to PROVE the things we were guessing and thinking all the time !!!

Bravo to us BEZERKERS !!!!

XXX K

Last Edited by Krispy71 on 11/21/2012 09:13 AM

GLP