Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,055 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 721,353
Pageviews Today: 1,270,114Threads Today: 539Posts Today: 9,200
02:58 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
11/28/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
LOL, Isis, you're timing is impeccable!! My account lasts until December 22nd! LOL (just one more thank you!)
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/28/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
BEZERK was an experiment to 'test the water' for when they reveal the organism problem, and more, to the wider world. So they chose a 'safe' outlet - a public forum for the most bizarre stuff on the net - and watched the reactions. I can imagine them groaning and putting their faces in their hands, as they watched Krispy and her love affair with the organism hijack the whole debate with emotion and new age bling.

This thread is evidence that even at GLP, most people cannot handle shocking information - and will come up with some new-age bling fantasy to emotionally shield themselves from the shock.
 Quoting: nexuseditor

Nex' do you really live your life by this? I mean if you accept it's over, and that we will either be dominated by CHIN overlords, killed off by the organism, or have our world terraformed for alien arrivals.... then what's the point of it all?

I guess the Jan/Feb edition is on hold? My Mum says hi btw, she's a subscriber. Should I brake the bad news to her?

Please take that as the joke it was intended to be.

The living Earth is one of the oldest notions held dear to both ancient and recent man. It's hardly new age bling. Nor is the idea that water is the source of all life.

Given who you are, and the amazing life you have made for yourself, the magazine you have built, and the people you connect with, I find your comments so frustrating and confusing Nex'.
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/28/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL, Isis, you're timing is impeccable!! My account lasts until December 22nd! LOL (just one more thank you!)
 Quoting: BadHairDay

Awe BHD, thank you for all you do

smile_kiss
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/28/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Welcome UNIT3. I've seen you about on a few threads I frequent too. The sink hole and beach destruction/rising tides comes to mind. I also think its related.

Probably the best thing to read is the OP/acolyte ONLY text.

This is the input, which at times was 'at the moment' and being relayed to this thread.

They can be found here - (this was Krispy's hard work btw.)

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

At one point, the OP 'came out' and explained he was acolyte, an avid poster on this site, and that he was part of a group within a think tank within the RAND group known as the RRR's. (Rand Rubicon Revealers)

It kind of changed the dynamic, but I think it was meant to.

Anyway, read those pages first to get an idea behind the story.

The thread became quite polarised at a point, and split in two, with Nex'Ed' creating a separate thread called the Briefcase thread, where OP continued posting. We all have our own ideas on why that happened. But just take it for face value atm, and go with it.

Thread: Chinese briefcases were opened today - what will you be told?

The briefcase thread has less.... lovey dovey? (LOL) in it, and is more straight forward, completely on topic, and monitored quite harshly by Nex'Ed' to keep it that way.

The topic further fractured with a whole other site being created to manage it, but due to acolyte's loyalties and back ground, the subject cannot be discussed there. Rather a related topic is the emphasis, based on a channelled entity.

[I dont think I can post this link. LOL]

It's all good stuff. The 'sides' are irrelevant until you sift through it all, and breath it all in. LOL. Even then, regardless of wher you think it all stands, I hope you stay around to discuss your ideas and research.

Dont be taken a back if you get the odd - "Oh, we covered that on page 1,123...." as there is so much information contained within these pages. Its a real mish mash.

Again, welcome aboard. HF

Awesome. Thank you thank you. hf This is perfect.

I will study the links and if it connects with something, I'll surely share it. Just give me a little time. All of a sudden, in the past 20 minutes, I have 3 commitments that may all take a little time. Oh what to do? heh!

Thanks to Krispy and others for their work.

And thank you for the welcome! How nice. ;o)

Edit: Well I've read quite a bit of Krispy's thread. I had no idea! Wow! Thanks guys for keeping an eye on this. It's amazing.

Now I'm kind of embarrassed of the links I told you about when I introduced myself. They have nothing to do with what you are researching about. heh!

Anyway, I'll be back to study more and share. afro

Another Edit: I'll go ahead and tell you what is going on with me and why I picked this particular time to post. When I read OP's post re: "the organism", it reminded me of a syfy story I'm reading by Gregory Benford. a physics professor who advises NASA. Here's a copy/paste from his bio:

"...research in plasma turbulence theory and experiment, and in astrophysics. His published scientific articles include well over a hundred papers in fields of physics from condensed matter, particle physics, plasmas and mathematical physics, and several in biological conservation."

The name of the story is A Dance to Strange Musics. I've often wondered if some of the scientists try to get information out to us hidden in their stories. Anyway, he published this story in 2000. The event you are talking about took place in 2010 which means the information he talks about in the story was available before the event.

I haven't read enough from this thread yet to see if there is something to connect the 2, but just thought it interesting.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/29/2012 03:18 AM
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
lasombra

User ID: 2920692
United States
11/29/2012 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nex' do you really live your life by this? I mean if you accept it's over, and that we will either be dominated by CHIN overlords, killed off by the organism, or have our world terraformed for alien arrivals.... then what's the point of it all?

I guess the Jan/Feb edition is on hold? My Mum says hi btw, she's a subscriber. Should I brake the bad news to her?

The living Earth is one of the oldest notions held dear to both ancient and recent man. It's hardly new age bling. Nor is the idea that water is the source of all life.

Given who you are, and the amazing life you have made for yourself, the magazine you have built, and the people you connect with, I find your comments so frustrating and confusing Nex'.

A couple of recent posts by NexEd have struck me as being peculiarly out of character. I guess that can happen when the realization of genuinely existing "doom" finally hits home.

Sometimes you come out the other side with the acceptance that death is our constant companion, and always has been. Once that settles in, you begin to notice the amazing resiliency of life in general and how the unexpected has a habit of happening despite what we think we absolutely know.

and shooting off in another direction (or is it?)
Information relating to that quantum field and DNA connection mentioned a few pages back keeps popping up, along with a bunch of stuff like the collider creating a new form of matter and, well, a lot of random things that may have no relation what-so-ever, but then again maybe they do. Nature seems to always seek balance doesn't it?

Finding dots that support my bling ;) This one is nice...
[link to www.nature.com]

"On the face of it, quantum effects and living organisms seem to occupy utterly different realms. The former are usually observed only on the nanometre scale, surrounded by hard vacuum, ultra-low temperatures and a tightly controlled laboratory environment. The latter inhabit a macroscopic world that is warm, messy and anything but controlled. A quantum phenomenon such as 'coherence', in which the wave patterns of every part of a system stay in step, wouldn't last a microsecond in the tumultuous realm of the cell.

Or so everyone thought. But discoveries in recent years suggest that nature knows a few tricks that physicists don't: coherent quantum processes may well be ubiquitous in the natural world."

Some of the other random reading links:

[link to scitechstory.com]
[link to phys.org]
[link to phys.org]
[link to hplusmagazine.com]
[link to phys.org]
[link to www.ks.uiuc.edu]
[link to library.thinkquest.org]
[link to discovermagazine.com]

Then again, maybe I'm just up too late to be sensible. lol
peace
"You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep."
Navajo Proverb
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/29/2012 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Lasombra, like a few of my rants of late, I regret not vetting them thouroughly before hitting the post button. I was waay too personal in what I said there, and most is none of my business.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28699271
Australia
11/29/2012 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
The French? Now that is one coalition EVERY Englishman would love to join.

Finally the income tax may have a legitimate reason to exist again. War on France!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 863042

You british idiot are all the same. So jealous of the French. All that aggression that your nation has spewed on the world has left us all with the impression that all british man need war to make themselves feel big because they are all under the thumb.
Shame on you Britania.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9132775
France
11/29/2012 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
The French? Now that is one coalition EVERY Englishman would love to join.

Finally the income tax may have a legitimate reason to exist again. War on France!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 863042

You british idiot are all the same. So jealous of the French. All that aggression that your nation has spewed on the world has left us all with the impression that all british man need war to make themselves feel big because they are all under the thumb.
Shame on you Britania.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28699271

hf
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/29/2012 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
WTF?
Krispy71

User ID: 6761984
Netherlands
11/29/2012 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Will post this here, as will likely be deleted. For those who still enjoy and well honour the original intrigue of this story, a reason has been given why acolyte spoke out so harshly on the other thread. Certain things typed may have indicated he was involved again in the 'project' or feeding new data or interpretations, which in his world are a no-no. EDIT - which he wasnt, nor any of his people.

Fair enough. Maybe a private email next time?

Okay that is enough of this bickering.

BHD, just so you understand - your earlier posts would have caused this thread to become 'active' in the eyes of 'certain people'. SOP would be to ascertain whether Aco was connected to, or feeding this new burst of activity - which would be a big no-no. Aco's response was to signal that he was NOT behind, nor encouraging your posts.

I can tell you that EVERYTHING related to BEZERK that I ever saw in my time with the RRRs, got posted to either or both, the BEZERK and BRIEFCASE threads.

We are all on the same page when it comes to the hard data available - but we are not on the same page when it comes to interpretations.

I'll leave the above posts for a few more days, then I'm deleting all this recent crap.

Peace to you all.

OK, I re-read your statement there.

Dont delete it. It shows a different aspect that some folks dont even bother with anymore, but is important on some level for others.

There is always email fellas.... no need to so publically attack or humiliate those just havin a dig about, or proposing a theory.

Remember also, that a question placed here is not necessarily directed at OP/Duncan/acolyte. A question is a question, and anyone is welcome to have a go, aren't they? That's why it is posted on a public forum - its called a discussion!

Leave it up to you. I like the fact that there are differences of opinion about this subject. Not like the EJ days, but alternate interpretation from just as plausible or questionable (LOL) sources. Krispy and I are often referred to as a singular train of thought, when in fact we differ on a lot of things. I guess the core is the same.

Doesnt it make it more interesting that way? Best not to make Assumptions.

- and now, back to regular posting......

Tnx for sharing here. I am banned from Nexus' thread ....
It is nice to know the reason and the why of the personal attack indeed.

What it sais in my eyes :
If some people from UP-THERE thought that Aco was having contact with us and being 'involved in BEZERK' again,
then we INDEED HIT A JACKPOT NERVE with the research of the last pages !
Otherwise Aco didnt had to defend himself and disgust us [and our thoughts/work] so much.

Yes, lol ... BHD and I differ on a lot of interpretations hahaha, but we are respectful and good about it, its not a problem. Maybe thats why many people think we are 1 and the same "train" ... fact is : sometimes differences work stimulating and are in some ways also complementary :)
And in the same way are other posters-opinions helpful and complementary and stimulating, even if we DONT agree :D
THAT is fantastic !!!

xxx K
 Quoting: Krispy71

Krispy, you are NOT banned from ANY of my threads, and were never banned from any of my threads.

So please stop with all the lies and bullshit.

Aco is disgusted because he sees people being told by you, over and over, that the organism is here to SAVE the planet - whereas Aco believes that it is NOT here to save the planet at all. You were given inside info to assess on the matter, but you chose to reject it all in favour of your own egomaniac dreams.

NOBODY on that side of the fence thinks the organism is here to save the planet. There might be some differences on how to spin WHO is to blame for the organism, but all agree it is not friendly and that it has killed many humans and non-humans already.

Even now, when I look back at the last few dozen pages of this thread, I see you Krispy, continually cherry-picking data and dots which ONLY back up YOUR personal beliefs and wants. That is NOT called RESEARCH, it is called trying to convince people that you are right, and to get them to see your point of view.

BEZERK was an experiment to 'test the water' for when they reveal the organism problem, and more, to the wider world. So they chose a 'safe' outlet - a public forum for the most bizarre stuff on the net - and watched the reactions. I can imagine them groaning and putting their faces in their hands, as they watched Krispy and her love affair with the organism hijack the whole debate with emotion and new age bling.

This thread is evidence that even at GLP, most people cannot handle shocking information - and will come up with some new-age bling fantasy to emotionally shield themselves from the shock.

Nexus, There were several times that I tried to post in your threads, and got the message that I was not alowed to do so, that I was banned from doing that.
After that I left your threads alone.
No lies and no bullshit about it.
I could understand why you would have choosen to do so, and it was fine by me.
So there are no bad feelings for it towards you, its okay.

Quote you : Aco is disgusted because he sees people being told by you, over and over, that the organism is here to SAVE the planet - whereas Aco believes that it is NOT here to save the planet at all.

The difference between Aco's BELIEVE and my saying is that I and others have given scientific examples and other information why it looks that way and why we think so.
Acp nEVER came up with any backing-up [scientific or otherwise] why [some of] the R's and he believed so,
we all know and have read the chat where it is said that the R's are not all thinking the same as Aco did, that half of them thought differently then Aco and some of his colleagues ....
So since WHEN is Aco's "believe" a rule and guideline without exception ? A believe without any scientific back-up, nor mythical back-up's ...
I indeed share where I see and find dots and connections and articles that back-up earlier info and thoughts/believes ...
but whether some-one else believes what I say and post is a bigggg difference. No one has to BELIEVE me, I want every one to make up their own mind/feelings. THEY decide for themselves what to believe and what to also agree with or not.

The info I got in the beginning was the same as every one else of the group got.
The difference is that Aco was so enthusiastic about my dreams that he asked if he could share them with the people he worked with. Later on there were other people who contacted me and were interested in what I saw in my dreams.
I have mails to back this up.
And you are exaggerating when you claim I rejected ALL, ... I wouldnt be quoting some of OP/Aco's postings if that was true what you claim.

Quote you: "BEZERK was an experiment to 'test the water' for when they reveal the organism problem, and more, to the wider world. "
Thats the first time I hear those words.

The above post of you is evidence that even at GLP, most people cannot handle that some people come up with information that shows a different view [backed up by science and history] then that which was planed "to seed and to be digested" by the thread/test-group - and evidence that tactics will come up to tackle and personally attack those who are "in their waters" with lies and derail the rest of the people following this thread, to shock them and make them doubt.

But a nice detail is that most of the people following this thread are all people with a own mind > they are independent thinkers ... and people who can work together even if there are differences in opinion on some aspects.
Your tactics dont work for me , and not for most of them.
And even if there would be people that believe you without a doubt, that would be fine by me, no problem ... I dont want people to JUST BELIEVE what I say {[I dont want to have "followers"] , I am happy when I read that people think alike coz they understand what I see/feel and what I provide on scientific evidence, but I am also okay with people expressing their different views.
I am not okay with people personal attacking, and try to score that way.

We are FREE THINKERS working collectively on something BEZERK.

XXX K
Krispy71

Netherlands
11/29/2012 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
PS - I was led to believe that the exact same outcome occured within the RRR's as did here on the thread, so it seems it's in our natures to do this.

Yup !!! Me too.
Not only "led to believe" that, but backed up with chat and mail from those who were in the same R/RRR-game.
Krispy71

Netherlands
11/29/2012 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Welcome UNIT3. I've seen you about on a few threads I frequent too. The sink hole and beach destruction/rising tides comes to mind. I also think its related.

This is the input, which at times was 'at the moment' and being relayed to this thread.

At one point, the OP 'came out' and explained he was acolyte, an avid poster on this site, and that he was part of a group within a think tank within the RAND group known as the RRR's. (Rand Rubicon Revealers)

The thread became quite polarised at a point, and split in two, with Nex'Ed' creating a separate thread called the Briefcase thread, where OP continued posting. We all have our own ideas on why that happened. But just take it for face value atm, and go with it.

The briefcase thread has less.... lovey dovey? (LOL) in it, and is more straight forward, completely on topic, and monitored quite harshly by Nex'Ed' to keep it that way.

The topic further fractured with a whole other site being created to manage it, but due to acolyte's loyalties and back ground, the subject cannot be discussed there. Rather a related topic is the emphasis, based on a channelled entity.

It's all good stuff. The 'sides' are irrelevant until you sift through it all, and breath it all in. LOL. Even then, regardless of wher you think it all stands, I hope you stay around to discuss your ideas and research.

Dont be taken a back if you get the odd - "Oh, we covered that on page 1,123...." as there is so much information contained within these pages. Its a real mish mash.

Great post !
Well done. Just as it is ;)
Krispy71

Netherlands
11/29/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
OK, assuming the substance down there is bad, and has as it's core intent, badness for all things living on this world, especially Humans, then the events we are seeing in and around the GoM are all an attempt to what?

1/. Destroy the substance, or contain it.

2/. Free the substance and let it flourish.

3/. A bit of both, allowing it to do it's programmed thing, but within a possibly controlled area.

Forgetting individual truths, how does the above work then?

Bezerk, as has been mentioned before, must be older than 2 years, purely from the perspective it was measured, catalogued and broadcast as bezerk. The science behind some of the words used to create anagram are only recent science, of the past 30 years - if you take HD's solution to the anagram at face value.

Taking the discussion back a little, as K said, referring to the OP's original notes, can create some clarity for what is being discussed now.

Any thoughts?

Yes I do also think it is older then 2 years [2,5 since DWH] ...
It is true that it is about this ORGANISM, that we started to call AUgie,
OP/Aco mentioned once that the GOM was inspected for it in the 50'ties,
he also said that the Ruskies and the Chinnies knew more about it, hence the PP[utin]-assistance in the matter with the French sub [Puttin as ODESSA-ally]...
OP told us that they [=ODESSA-group] want to INVOKE a new Ice-Age to halt/contain/control AUgie The (bad?) Organism.
We know that more Ice-Ages have occurred through-out history, and that more high civilisations have flourished [among which Atlantis and Lemuria, and maybe more]. They are said to have gone under the waves/water and possible Arctic/Antarctic Ice after destructional Events.
The question arrises whether AUgie/The Organism cauzed these Events, or if the "going ubderwater/under Ice" might have ben a diliberate action by a GROUP to HALT/STOP/CONTROL The Organism in ancient times ?
OR.... was this Organims not the culprit, and was IT just a fluid of Earth doing what needs to be done [just like limph-fluid does in our own body] ... and were the sinking of continents and shifting poles and covering of ice a result of GALACTIC FORCES, Galactic Cycles ?

This all above, no matter the outcome or reasons,
THIS made me think that the BEZERK AUgie Organism thing is indeed older then the past 2,5 years, and older then the 1950'ties and older then history itself.

The study of the organism in the GOM in the 50ties could be tied up with the foundations behind the alphabet-agencies and the founders of GLP who's stockname cant be shared/typed on this forum.

xxxK
Krispy71

Netherlands
11/29/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Awesome. Thank you thank you. hf This is perfect.

I will study the links and if it connects with something, I'll surely share it. Just give me a little time. All of a sudden, in the past 20 minutes, I have 3 commitments that may all take a little time. Oh what to do? heh!

Thanks to Krispy and others for their work.

And thank you for the welcome! How nice. ;o)

Edit: Well I've read quite a bit of Krispy's thread. I had no idea! Wow! Thanks guys for keeping an eye on this. It's amazing.

Now I'm kind of embarrassed of the links I told you about when I introduced myself. They have nothing to do with what you are researching about. heh!

Anyway, I'll be back to study more and share. afro

Another Edit: I'll go ahead and tell you what is going on with me and why I picked this particular time to post. When I read OP's post re: "the organism", it reminded me of a syfy story I'm reading by Gregory Benford. a physics professor who advises NASA. Here's a copy/paste from his bio:

"...research in plasma turbulence theory and experiment, and in astrophysics. His published scientific articles include well over a hundred papers in fields of physics from condensed matter, particle physics, plasmas and mathematical physics, and several in biological conservation."

The name of the story is A Dance to Strange Musics. I've often wondered if some of the scientists try to get information out to us hidden in their stories. Anyway, he published this story in 2000. The event you are talking about took place in 2010 which means the information he talks about in the story was available before the event.

I haven't read enough from this thread yet to see if there is something to connect the 2, but just thought it interesting.
 Quoting: Unit3

Thats so nice Unit3 !
We, some of us in this thread, have speculated if PLASMA indeed is involved in BEZERK.
We thought it was.

And as said in my other post, and also by BHD, "BEZERK" and "The Organism" [and some other acronyms] are just modern names sought out with a special meaning/purpose [by these think-tanker agencies & co] to designate something far older.

Welcome on board :D :HF:
Krispy71

Netherlands
11/29/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

A couple of recent posts by NexEd have struck me as being peculiarly out of character. I guess that can happen when the realization of genuinely existing "doom" finally hits home.

Sometimes you come out the other side with the acceptance that death is our constant companion, and always has been. Once that settles in, you begin to notice the amazing resiliency of life in general and how the unexpected has a habit of happening despite what we think we absolutely know.

and shooting off in another direction (or is it?)
Information relating to that quantum field and DNA connection mentioned a few pages back keeps popping up, along with a bunch of stuff like the collider creating a new form of matter and, well, a lot of random things that may have no relation what-so-ever, but then again maybe they do. Nature seems to always seek balance doesn't it?

Finding dots that support my bling ;) This one is nice...
[link to www.nature.com]

"On the face of it, quantum effects and living organisms seem to occupy utterly different realms. The former are usually observed only on the nanometre scale, surrounded by hard vacuum, ultra-low temperatures and a tightly controlled laboratory environment. The latter inhabit a macroscopic world that is warm, messy and anything but controlled. A quantum phenomenon such as 'coherence', in which the wave patterns of every part of a system stay in step, wouldn't last a microsecond in the tumultuous realm of the cell.

Or so everyone thought. But discoveries in recent years suggest that nature knows a few tricks that physicists don't: coherent quantum processes may well be ubiquitous in the natural world."

Some of the other random reading links:

[link to scitechstory.com]
[link to phys.org]
[link to phys.org]
[link to hplusmagazine.com]
[link to phys.org]
[link to www.ks.uiuc.edu]
[link to library.thinkquest.org]
[link to discovermagazine.com]

Then again, maybe I'm just up too late to be sensible. lol
peace
 Quoting: lasombra

LOL !!! Thanx for your BLING and links hf
The quantum-thing is indeed very very interesting yes.
Will come back on the links mentioned later ;)

xxxK
Krispy71

Netherlands
11/29/2012 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
WTF?

exactly my thought ....
probably deliberately unpurpose hit the right ..euh.. wrong thread ;)
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/29/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi K, you're full of energy today! Great posts, and nicely put, regards the state of things.

One other aspect that we rarely touch on is that unlike the original poster, who was PAID to do this, we arent.

Maybe being paid has something to do with how one percieves what is written? Mybe the task was to get as many on to THAT page as possible?

No slurs against anyone being paid BTW, just an observation of a psychological behaviour.
Krispy71

Netherlands
11/29/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi K, you're full of energy today! Great posts, and nicely put, regards the state of things.

One other aspect that we rarely touch on is that unlike the original poster, who was PAID to do this, we arent.

Maybe being paid has something to do with how one percieves what is written? Mybe the task was to get as many on to THAT page as possible?

No slurs against anyone being paid BTW, just an observation of a psychological behaviour.

I agree.

Besides the aspect of "being PAID to spread certain specific information", it is handy to look at MOTIVES.
OP/Aco and the R's had a 'mission' to accomplish,
all regular posters DONT ... they research and act/post out of genuine interest and compassion with the matter and the people/animals/nature involved. We have NOTHING to GAIN by it.

If you dig deeper in and read about the origin and reasons why the agencies directly connected with this thread started their "test-platforms" [after WW2], and who is involved in the leadership of these 'Organs', then you understand the "turbulence" about this particular thread. There are sites that explain all about the psychological attack-manner in which "employees" of these agencies and factions are tought to act and response to specific situations.
Imo, as showed here on this thread.

Again, the people realy connected with their concerns and hearts to the ongoings connected with the GOM, have nothing to gain at a political or media-related level ... we are all only interested in trying to understand the Events taking place so that we can make our own descisions regarding it, and warn family and friends for what might be dooming around the corner.
None of us wants to be a "follower" or a "victim" .. we want to know what sword hangs above our heads and act consciously according the situation.

With consciousness about a [any] situation we can reduce stress and fear, even though some danger or doom might be inevitable ... but moving to other regions, or buying certain survival gear might strengthen some. Even if not all can be saved, it is nice to think that some can be saved or were able to avoid "worse".

Thats how I think about it. :)

xxxK
Hans The Magnificent

User ID: 27980647
United States
11/29/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
applause
Your unban request was denied.
About the Avatar: It is Die Wasserturm (The Watertower)in Mannheim Germany a local landmark.I used to make wishes on it as a kid. It seems to come through for me still.
Lieber ein Ende mit Schrecken, als Schrecken ohne Ende." Deutsche Sprichwort
But Doctor: I drive too fast to worry about cholesterol.
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/29/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
applause2
lasombra

User ID: 2920692
United States
11/29/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
applause
 Quoting: Hans The Magnificent

applause2
 Quoting: Isis7

Double Dog Ditto on that MizK!!
smile_kiss
"You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep."
Navajo Proverb
Krispy71

Netherlands
11/29/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tnx :D

If you want to have a look in the Rand "kitchen cook directory guideline" -> just read, understand and recognise ---> 'change agents'-techniques and 'Delphi'-techniques:

vlrc.org/articles/110.html
collectivepsyche.iwarp.com/whats_new_15.html

Last Edited by Krispy71 on 11/29/2012 02:40 PM
Krispy71

Netherlands
11/29/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now lets go on with trying to understand BEZERK and helping those who we care about.

Lets forget all the personal addressings,
the negativity and things that might look like derailments,
and move on and go ahead,
lets proceed with where we were before the interruptance.

superman
RoXY

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
11/29/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
blablablabla
What? This shit? Still? Really? This shit is almost 3 years old already. The funny wore off 2 summers ago.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12790821

RoXY

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
11/29/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
A couple of recent posts by NexEd have struck me as being peculiarly out of character.
 Quoting: lasombra

You're not the only one who noticed that...
Krispy71

Netherlands
11/29/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Antarctic lake's clue to alien life
[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

snips:

The discovery of microbes thriving in the salty, sub-zero conditions of an Antarctic lake could raise the prospects for life on the Solar System's icy moons.
... found a diverse community of bugs living ... at temperatures of -13C.

Furthermore, they say the lake's life forms have been sealed off from the outside world for some 2,800 years.

Lake Vida, ... , contains no oxygen, is acidic, mostly frozen and possesses the highest nitrous oxide* levels of any natural water body on Earth.
A briny liquid that is approximately six times saltier than seawater percolates throughout the icy environment.

Dr Cynan Ellis-Evans : "There are various lakes that are very salty down there... but this is a really freaky one.
It's almost frozen solid right to the bottom. But you've got this brine 'mush' in the centre. For several years, they've been trying to get into it."

The abundance of different chemical compounds present in the lake led the researchers to conclude that chemical reactions were taking place between the brine and the underlying iron-rich sediments, producing the nitrous oxide and molecular hydrogen.
"It's plausible that a life-supporting energy source exists solely from the chemical reaction between anoxic salt water and the rock," said co-author Dr Christian Fritsen, also from the DRI.
If this is indeed the case, said Dr Murray, it provides "an entirely new framework for thinking of how life can be supported in cryo-ecosystems on Earth and in other icy worlds of the Universe".

The PNAS report's publication comes as scientists fly out of the UK to join an effort to drill through the 3km of ice covering Lake Ellsworth, which is hidden beneath the West Antarctic Ice Sheet. The discovery of any microbial communities here would be significant because the lake water may have been sealed off from the outside world for up to half a million years.

Wauuuuw very interesting !!!
Salty, brine [-mush in center] & chemical reactions with sediment/rock, special properties of nitrous oxide,
and the UK [Crown?] flying in ....
[[** This forum -the founder Institution of it-, as well as the alphabet-agency starting with C and ending with IA, and the gamersite where M7 got their info -a backbone of this 'C and IA'- are linked to the UK ..... as well is BP ...

BRINE !!!
Must think of SALT-DOMES again ...
A possibility of lifeforms being able to appear on alien moons as well [=alien as in not-Earth].

Gottah think about AUgie as well ...

* Nitrous oxide
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
- At room temperature, it is a colorless, non-flammable gas, non toxic gas with a slightly sweet odor and taste
- known as "laughing gas" due to the euphoric effects of inhaling it

- used as an oxidizer in rocketry and in motor racing to increase the power output of engines
Liquid nitrous oxide acts as a good solvent for many organic compounds; liquid mixtures may form shock sensitive explosives.
As with many strong oxidizers, contamination of parts with fuels have been implicated in rocketry accidents, where small quantities of nitrous/fuel mixtures explode due to 'water hammer' like effects (sometimes called 'dieseling' — heating due to adiabatic compression of gases can reach decomposition temperatures).[73] Some common building materials such as stainless steel and aluminium can act as fuels with strong oxidisers such as nitrous oxide, as can contaminants, which can ignite due to adiabatic compression.[74]

There have also been accidents where nitrous oxide decomposition in plumbing has led to the explosion of large tanks
- At elevated temperatures, nitrous oxide is a powerful oxidizer similar to molecular oxygen.

- Nitrous oxide reacts with ozone in the stratosphere. Nitrous oxide is the main naturally occurring regulator of stratospheric ozone. Nitrous oxide is a major greenhouse gas. Considered over a 100-year period, it has 298 times more impact per unit weight than carbon dioxide. Thus, despite its low concentration, nitrous oxide is the fourth largest contributor to these greenhouse gases. It ranks behind water vapor, carbon dioxide, and methane. Control of nitrous oxide is part of efforts to curb greenhouse gas emissions.

- Davy's discovery that inhalation of nitrous oxide could relieve a conscious person from pain
- a low dose of N2O is an effective anxiolytic, a anti-anxiety effect

- The gas is approved for use as a food additive (also known as E942), specifically as an aerosol spray propellant.... to inhibit bacterial growth
 Quoting: wiki

Thus with the release of this NO-GAS Earth would become warmer again, like in times of the dinosaurs when greenhouse-gasses were 200 to 300 times higher then nowadays.

Gottah think about ODESSA and their plans ...

Nice article and nice information rockon

XXXK

Last Edited by Krispy71 on 11/29/2012 07:04 PM
Krispy71

Netherlands
11/29/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
blablablabla
What? This shit? Still? Really? This shit is almost 3 years old already. The funny wore off 2 summers ago.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12790821

Quoting: RoXY

lolsign

Tooo funny that icon Roxy hahahaha ... great humor !!!! Love it !
SO THIS DEAD DUDE
User ID: 1351603
United States
11/29/2012 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
CO LURE?

ON FAB RE JAY EGGS?

LIKES TUBE BAGS?

AND MODERN LOVE/SEAT (FOR THOSE JEWEL YEAH ROB MOMENTS)

ON PAY SOME BUDDY/PAL? OR WAS THAT HAL? (LOL)

ON A MILTON KEYNESS MOMENT?

I KEYED YOUR CAR TOO?

WHAT A NICE CREAM CONE.

Q. WHAT IS A KING DAVID?

A. SOME TOMB GUY.

Q. DO YOU RAID TOMBS?

A. NO, WHY WOULD I DO THAT IM NOT A ROUGE.

RUNNING WITH THE HATSHIT.
Krispy71

Netherlands
11/29/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to scitechdaily.com]

IMAGE :
[link to scitechdaily.com]

Next week, UK glaciologists are heading to Lake Ellsworth to prepare for a new drilling stage that will start December 5. They hope to reach the lake and start examining sediments to find signs of life.

Roughly 380 subglacial lakes have been discovered and mapped in Antarctica, and they have been explored remotely with ice-penetrating radar, gravity measurements, and seismic sensors. The lakes were created by geothermal heat that melts the Antarctic ice from below. Gravity and pressure force the melt water to flow, and it collects under the ice.

Lake Ellsworth will be the second lake to be breached after Lake Vostok was reached in February. A US team is heading to Lake Whillans, a small, shallow body of water close to the edge of the Ross Ice Shelf. The discovery of exotic microbial life, which could have evolved untouched for millennia, is one of the aspects of this research. Scientists have already discovered bacteria that mine their energy from rocks and minerals, and they assume that there are many specialized microbes living underneath Antarctica.
The Russian team at Lake Vostok found evidence of heat-loving bacteria living in the bedrock surrounding the lake. The clues came from DNA in the sediment that was trapped in accretion ice. (Most of the Vostok ice-core samples were contaminated with cerosine and almost lifeless)

More info : (ggle for) PDF - Proposed Exploration of Subglacial Lake Ellsworth Antarctica - Final Comprehensive Environmental Evaluation
Krispy71

Netherlands
11/29/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Goodnight all

pilot
xxxK

GLP