Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,579 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 238,621
Pageviews Today: 384,858Threads Today: 128Posts Today: 2,008
04:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine

RoXY

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
11/29/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
blablablabla
What? This shit? Still? Really? This shit is almost 3 years old already. The funny wore off 2 summers ago.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12790821

Quoting: RoXY

lolsign

Tooo funny that icon Roxy hahahaha ... great humor !!!! Love it !
 Quoting: Krispy71

Yeah, it's one of my favorites - always makes me laugh!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
11/29/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
RoXY, you got the best stuff.

Hey! Ponting's retiring... :( (from test cricket anyway)
Even brought a tear to Clarkey's eye.
RoXY

Netherlands
11/29/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
RoXY, you got the best stuff.

Hey! Ponting's retiring... :( (from test cricket anyway)
Even brought a tear to Clarkey's eye.
 Quoting: BadHairDay

Good decision, Tendulkar should take an example on Ponting.

Right, I'm off!

tardis22
Digital mix guy

User ID: 18487315
United States
11/29/2012 10:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump!!
Have no fear, Spock is here!!! LLAP
RoXY

Netherlands
11/29/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump!!
 Quoting: Digital mix guy

+1 ...
Okay, 2...

...........................bumpgirl
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/29/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
1400 pages

Congrats everyone

choruschoruschorus
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/29/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi All,

I've been reading and studying this material like crazy. And all of you are so patient with all of us who are just now looking into it. Thank you.

And what a mountain of material! Plus trying to figure out what's real and what isn't, what a task. It sure makes for a good syfy story if nothing else, heh!

Anyway, has anyone looked at the area through Google earth or with psychics? I would also like to know if anyone has found reports on whales, dolphins and ufo activity in the area?

I don't care who programmed the organism or what it is. There is a way to connect to it. So, once we know the above, I think we can figure out ways to guide this situation. After all, we are all actually one organism anyway, LOL!

If elites are actually behind all the mess, I seriously think they know it's beyond their control...even with alien technology. So some are probably afraid.

And maybe some are trying to turn things into a more honest world as I've heard. I really don't know. But I do know more and more people are becoming aware that we're all in this together. If we can gather some of our own intel, we can probably come up with a plan to help this mess.

Thanks
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/30/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Happy 1400th page peoples!!

band cheers moshpit moshpit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8625642
United States
11/30/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
WTF is still happening on this thread? I remember when something first went BEZERK in the Gulf. Seems just like yesterday. Do people just post here by habit now?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/30/2012 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
A little bit. We have growth spurts though, when a new dot or idea connects, or might do. Hard not to be social after two and a half years.
Isis7

United States
11/30/2012 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just found this site posted just this week is a video of the GOM oil spill and continuing situations. Video (over 50 minutes) by Henning Kemner

[link to ssheltonimages.com]
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/30/2012 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Isis, this is the guy who proved they switched the cam feeds on the wells, from well A to well B. He rocks!!
P*PRE
User ID: 26355761
United Kingdom
11/30/2012 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
A couple of recent posts by NexEd have struck me as being peculiarly out of character. I guess that can happen when the realization of genuinely existing "doom" finally hits home.

Sometimes you come out the other side with the acceptance that death is our constant companion, and always has been. Once that settles in, you begin to notice the amazing resiliency of life in general and how the unexpected has a habit of happening despite what we think we absolutely know.

and shooting off in another direction (or is it?)

Information relating to that quantum field and DNA connection mentioned[/b] a few pages back keeps popping up, along with a bunch of stuff like the collider creating a new form of matter and, well, a lot of random things that may have no relation what-so-ever, but then again maybe they do. Nature seems to always seek balance doesn't it?

Finding dots that support my bling ;) This one is nice...

[link to www.nature.com]

"On the face of it, quantum effects and living organisms seem to occupy utterly different realms.
The former are usually observed only on the nanometre scale, surrounded by hard vacuum, ultra-low temperatures and a tightly controlled laboratory environment. The latter inhabit a macroscopic world that is warm, messy and anything but controlled. A quantum phenomenon such as 'coherence', in which the wave patterns of every part of a system stay in step, wouldn't last a microsecond in the tumultuous realm of the cell.

Or so everyone thought. But discoveries in recent years suggest that nature knows a few tricks that physicists don't: coherent quantum processes may well be ubiquitous in the natural world."

[Snip:...]

Then again, maybe I'm just up too late to be sensible. lol
peace
 Quoting: lasombra

Hi All,

Anyway, has anyone looked at the area through Google earth or with psychics? [NOTE: Yes, see Scole Report].I would also like to know if anyone has found reports on whales, dolphins and ufo activity in the area?

I don't care who programmed the organism or what it is. There is a way to connect to it. So, once we know the above, I think we can figure out ways to guide this situation. After all, we are all actually one organism anyway, LOL!

If elites are actually behind all the mess, I seriously think they know it's beyond their control...even with alien technology. So some are probably afraid.

And maybe some are trying to turn things into a more honest world as I've heard. I really don't know. But I do know more and more people are becoming aware that we're all in this together. If we can gather some of our own intel, we can probably come up with a plan to help this mess.

Thanks
 Quoting: Unit3

OK Folks, here we go:

In the lasombra website quoted above, there is a "comment" by Anthony Aiya-Olba, edited as follows:

Philosophy Regains its Sceptre:

Would that philosophers are aware that philosophy in its traditional form has spent its relevance.The unprecedented light shed on our time by modern advancements in the sciences and Quantum Physics in particular, has gradually eclipsed Philosophy’s initial Sceptre, as The Queen in the Hive of Knowledge, Understanding and Wisdom.

Science is applied Philosophy, every successful science at last reproduces new philosophy.

The long-sought Philosopher’s Stone is the Absolute Logic: Equator of self-contradiction (Oneness of pair), is the Nuclear Principle of self-transmutation (creation) of the SPACETIME-CONTINUUM.

Everything is of Nuclear origin. The Principle Of The Included Middle: ~ Equator of pair (Oneness of self-contradiction) is nature’s core logic of self-transmutation of couple (pair) into triple (nuclear family), in all of Cosmos.

Hence, 2n + 2n/2 = 3n

Where 2n, is the constant pair, 2n/2, is the middle of the pair, and n, can be any non zero integer.

Such that, n = 1
= (2 x 1) + { (2 x 1)/2 } = 3 x 1
= 2 + 1 = 3
= 3 = 3. Q E D.

The Absolute Logic of Space, is Equator of Self-contradiction (oneness of pair). It's beyond Relative Logic that differentiates Bosons from Fermions, Protons from Electrons, Matter from Anti-Matter and all other disconnected pairs of the material Universe.

It's the next frontier in human awareness of the true nature of Space.

Absolute Logic is the Equator state of All in all.
Thus, (2A + B) + (2B + A) ... = 3(A + B)
Where A and B, can be any (positive/negative integer (in a complex equation), but never both Zero.

This is the new discovery of Anthony Aiya-Oba (Professor of Logic for every day use), (see Absolute Logic, the Equator.)

[link to www.groupsrv.com]

Fits well with the earlier work of Andija Puharich (AP), a physicist and his parapsychological experiments conducted at Stamford University ~ (see book: URI, page 260) where it was reported:

An aspect of human consciousness is to produce the pair of the sense and the supersense. It must evidently approach something like the nucleus of the atom, the matrix of high velocities – the equation for that is:

Z = X. o
Were Z is the superconscious,
X is the sense.

The sense life of a master symbolizes the unity of integer, and by analogy in pair production the electron and positron as resultants of the annihilated individuation.

AP “Is the gamma ray to be thought of in analogy to individuation before it has differentiation into the spectrum of supersense?”

A “Right!”

"Millions of Atoms swap 'Spin' with Partners in Quantum Dance." See: (A. Aiya-Olba)

Independently of the above, Preceptor (/Perceptor) here reports separately on his own findings:

(A + 1/A) . A = A (squared) + 1, where A can be any (positive integer (in a complex equation), but never Zero. Q E D.

When taken together, these spell out entanglement of the e/m waves behind all life-forms, including AuGie, living cells and our DNA.

When fully understood and so, utilising our Junk DNA, then we will be able to control both it and ourselves.

Now: Over to you All.

P*P
RoXY

Netherlands
11/30/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
As Supersymmetry Fails Tests, Physicists Seek New Ideas - Large Hadron Collider fails to find expected particles
by: Natalie Wolchover
Nov 20,2012

As a young theorist in Moscow in 1982, Mikhail Shifman became enthralled with an elegant new theory called supersymmetry that attempted to incorporate the known elementary particles into a more complete inventory of the universe.

“My papers from that time really radiate enthusiasm,” said Shifman, now a 63-year-old professor at the University of Minnesota. Over the decades, he and thousands of other physicists developed the supersymmetry hypothesis, confident that experiments would confirm it. “But nature apparently doesn’t want it,” he said. “At least not in its original simple form.”

With the world’s largest supercollider unable to find any of the particles the theory says must exist, Shifman is joining a growing chorus of researchers urging their peers to change course.

In an essay posted last month on the physics website arXiv.org, Shifman called on his colleagues to abandon the path of “developing contrived baroque-like aesthetically unappealing modifications” of supersymmetry to get around the fact that more straightforward versions of the theory have failed experimental tests. The time has come, he wrote, to “start thinking and developing new ideas.”

CONTINUE: [link to simonsfoundation.org]

Last Edited by RoXY on 11/30/2012 08:05 AM
Pre*Per
User ID: 26355761
United Kingdom
11/30/2012 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thnx Roxy ~ The (Russian) physicists dilemma?

“How can physics live up to its true greatness except by a new revolution in outlook which dwarfs all its past revolutions? And when it comes, will we not say to each other, ‘Oh, how beautiful and simple it all is! How could we ever have missed it for so long!’.” John Archibald Wheeler.

PS ~ Adam Falkowski, a theorist currently working at CERN, said:

the lack of intriguing data emerging at the LHC will trigger a gradual decline in the number of jobs in particle physics.

Take a look at the photo (Photo: Courtesy of Adam Falkowski)... Seriously, would you buy a second hand bicycle off this person?

P * P
Isis7

United States
11/30/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
LHC Creates New Form of Matter

It's called a 'color-glass condensate' -- a liquid-like wave of gluons -- and it may explain some odd behavior in the particle collider.
[link to news.discovery.com]

pardon if already posted hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 763216
United States
11/30/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi K, you're full of energy today! Great posts, and nicely put, regards the state of things.

One other aspect that we rarely touch on is that unlike the original poster, who was PAID to do this, we arent.

Maybe being paid has something to do with how one percieves what is written? Mybe the task was to get as many on to THAT page as possible?

No slurs against anyone being paid BTW, just an observation of a psychological behaviour.
 Quoting: BadHairDay

Reminder to readers that some of us here from the first few hours of the first day of this thread do not accept that the thread was initiated for any other reason than to get help to a submarine in distress in the GOM, and that this board was used as a publio place to get help with the langugage barrier Dutch/French/English to explain what was happening.

The Aco-games-psyfi stuff all came up afterwards.
Krispy71

User ID: 6761984
Netherlands
11/30/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
my post doesnt want to appear ...
but this line is ...
stranggggge

Last Edited by Krispy71 on 11/30/2012 03:20 PM
Isis7

United States
11/30/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's just a glitch. Have patience, this is Friday and often times there might be site work being done.

hf

edit to say that this is the third thread I have run across this happening today. Including one of my own posts.

just in case tho, Krispy, double check the type print, you know what to look for...

Last Edited by Isis7 on 11/30/2012 03:24 PM
Krispy71

Netherlands
11/30/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
[removed link to thread Powerful EMP blast in Veliky Novgorod, Russia.]

As said in the thread : If car lights and portable radios stopped working as well, then it MUST be EMP, and not a transformer explosion...

and I highlighted lines in the below quote

today 11:54
In several districts of Novgorod the lights went out for a few seconds after the bright flash - the news agency "Great Submit Thread."
Beginning of the street about 20:15 Kochetova lit flash of bright light, after which the surrounding buildings for a few seconds the lights went out, turned off street lights.
After that, the sky over the city was decorated something like the Northern Lights. Bright flashes clearly emerges through the clouds. Then the power was restored, but left your original work of several cable television operators.
Townspeople joke that it could be a rehearsal for the end of the world. We can assume that the result was a bright flash of lightning, but no sounds like thunder, Novgorod heard.

-snipped-
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22699475

EMP or not ? Probably not ...

From what I've read about an EMP attack, I thought the electronics would be permanently disabled, so how would the power have been able to come back on after two hours?
 Quoting: Laura Bow

Or could it :

There are soft EMPS too.
I saw a test on some show few years back they did with a rental car....and a military EMP. The car did run again afterward.

I thought it would be perma-fried....but this mini-EMP didn't totally destroy the car electronics.
...just a temporary power kill scenario.

It was on the Military channel.....that ultimate weapons show.
I forgot the guys name who was the host. He was a Seal for 10 years.
 Quoting: Burt Gummer

-snipped-

it depends on the size of the EMP....

smaller waves CAN simply cause interference in the waves lengths, taking say USA 60mhz down to 56 or up to 68.... this will not "destroy" everything, but fuck it up for a minute, sometimes hours....

I big one CAN destroy everything, but not ALL do this.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19392583

This above could explain the change of color in the light-bulbs in livingrooms ... [lightbulb radiance and color anomalies] ...

But what could turn the sky into "Northern lights" ???

CME ???
But were CME's hits ever accompanied by blasts of light ?
It sounds plausible ...

CME hit us at about that time could be related?
[removed noaa-gov-wsa-enlil link]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23045418

or a Particle Burst ?

Particle Collision in the atmosphere?

DEMETER Satellite Observations of Particle Burst Prior to
Chile Earthquake

[removed arxiv-org-pdf link]
 Quoting: ChemE 15309505

Funny that Pre/Per compared me with Demeter ....

This video below shows the light-blast,
and yes the radio stops working and lights go out,
but FUNNY > The traffic-lights still work !!!

Powerful EMP blast in Veliky Novgorod

[youtube][removed link]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17120160

Strange enough it happend at the same time in the US :

I feel for this because I just read this
A widespread power outage has been reported just outside Boston where MIT and Harvard University are located. NStar utility

[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]
 Quoting: Goofy for God

and India ???

I saw the same green flash in the sky for about a milisecond that lit up the sky while I was on my bike at about 6:30 pm here in India.

No power outage though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28779835

So what is this ???

Is it a result and reaction of supercharged particles from Space colliding with escaping particles from the Earth's crust ??

Is it a 'TEST' for some kind of technology, from the Chin's or an other faction ?

A UAV equipped with an EMP or DEW weapon can fly into or over a storm and use the storm to hide it. Very precise strikes using these types of weapons are possible. Communications systems are first on the list to be targeted. Targeting power generating facilities, substations, and communications towers, for instance, knocks out service to a wide area. No need to fry all the electronics.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28744097

Is the below a BINGO ?????

what is in or near this place in russia that anyone would have any wanting to "emp" it?

the harvard/MIT one is very interesting. is that still ongoing?
 Quoting: pink cat

^

Probably a Secret Lab in Russia (as usual), and Russia trying to modify there Missiles so that EMP does not effect them..

You know EMP Protected Missiles, so Missiles in Iran and Syria can't be taken out as before...

And so the World and USA and overall Planet (Earth) gets more dangerous everday!

-snipped-

Quoting: Future Viewer

Good to look at political historical importance of places where Events happen ;)
Novgorod seems to be an important place :

Oh... this is strange for some reason
I am unable to post text and a Wiki link.

I will try the text without the link.
The link is " Veliky Novgorod Coat of Arms "

This symbol - Veliky Novgorod Coat of Arms -
came to me in 2008 a few months before the
Russia/Georgia "war."

The symbol shows two bears standing by the throne.

The Russian President [at the time] Medvedev
and the Georgian President's nickname, Misha,
both symbolize a bear.

Also, in 2010, there was cryptic news of
Vladimir Putin's "wedding" in Novgorod.
 Quoting: Atossa 18850150

The below post is a clever one :

This news has the mystery "cat" theme.

"Cat" symbolizes something important in the geo-politics... what ??

-snipped-
 Quoting: Atossa 18850150

CAT acronyms : [removed link]
? Combat Aircraft Technology
or many others ...

The next post of the thread's OP underlines that it was not a NORMAL EVENT, but that it is indeed something WIERD :

Replying to all those saying it would not be an EMP of any sort. I have personal experience with lights flickering and brief AM radio receiving difficulties / cracking just by the line of our streetlights heating up when turning on at the same time (380 volts) which is strange given the arguments below.

I'd figure even if a transformer failed, then there would be some form of an EMP element to it. News sources are conflicted, eyewitnesses notify the press about lightbulb radiance and color anomalies as well. Many say other parts of the city which were fed by other transformers and independent lines suffered power outages as well. Or that was the Mother of all power spikes city - wide. Coming to think of it, my own house lights acted very weird for around fifteen seconds pulsing and flickering just around the exact time it happened in Veliky Novgorod. Please keep in mind that Moscow is a few hundred kilometers away, not to mention on a completely different power grid.

Another argument to look at is that the Soviet power transmission grid is strongly guarded against EMP, being designed with Nuclear war in mind. There are fail-safes and redundancies. (Unless they are all drunken away and have fallen into disrepair.) Probably some systems a common Russian wouldn't even know about. Since all throughout this summer we had thunderstorms, severe ones even. And with lightning comes a local EMP and power spike (heck, gamma rays even!) our power kept on going.
 Quoting: Snuffielover

Excuses if the above seems a bit off-topic,
... or not with us looking at the r-EMP's and such ...
but it caught my interest,
it might be related to Bezerk.

xxx K

( PS : HAPPY 1400 EVERY-ONE !!!! )
5a

Last Edited by Krispy71 on 11/30/2012 03:43 PM
Krispy71

Netherlands
11/30/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's just a glitch. Have patience, this is Friday and often times there might be site work being done.

hf

edit to say that this is the third thread I have run across this happening today. Including one of my own posts.

just in case tho, Krispy, double check the type print, you know what to look for...
 Quoting: Isis7

I removed all the links to external websites ... and it worked ...

Last Edited by Krispy71 on 11/30/2012 03:35 PM
Isis7

United States
11/30/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
Isis7

United States
11/30/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I removed all the links to external websites ... and it worked ...

Last Edited by Krispy71 on 11/30/2012 03:35 PM

hf
Isis7

United States
11/30/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Analysis: new model for ocean floor formation sparks controversy
Magma chambers – a global system or not?
A need to re-examine magmatic processes
[link to www.cosmosmagazine.com]
Isis7

United States
11/30/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
11/30/2012 -- Sinkholes, Explosions, and Earthquakes -- What is happening?

[link to youtu.be]
Isis7

United States
11/30/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Update on LA Sinkhole

Officials: ‘Large chunks’ were knocked off salt dome when cavern collapsed — Giant sinkhole now getting deeper
[link to enenews.com]
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/30/2012 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
11/30/2012 -- Sinkholes, Explosions, and Earthquakes -- What is happening?

[link to youtu.be]
 Quoting: Isis7

Growing pains.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/30/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
In a rEMP situation, I was told that anything that is an 'output', like a speaker, or lightbulb, or heating element actually sucks in energy until no more energy exists to suck in. (if the rEMP is within the circuitry)

So a speaker might make noise, a lightbulb might glow, and clouds might light up like lightening is present.

In a closed environment, like a car or a submarine, everything electronic might glow and make sound only to stop instantly when the power sources are depleted.

Still not clear where the energy goes, or how that point is created to initiate the event, especially if done remotely.
RoXY

Netherlands
11/30/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
For quite some time I read sTinkholes instead of sinkholes...
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/01/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
both correct! LOL

GLP