Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,755 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 631,169
Pageviews Today: 1,076,701Threads Today: 342Posts Today: 6,680
11:06 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine

RoXY

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
12/01/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
For quite some time I read sTinkholes instead of sinkholes...
 Quoting: RoXY

Happy Sinterklaas Roxy and Krispy. heh!

Roxy, you posted on my thread about moving to the Netherlands. You helped me learn a lot about your country but I didn't make it there, heh!

Edit: I had a different user name then.
 Quoting: Unit3

Tnx !!! hf

The night from 5 December on the morning of 6 December it is "Sinterklaas" :)
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Krispy71

For those of you who don't know 'Sinterklaas'...

Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
12/01/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
This thread is the kind of place I was looking for and didn't realize it when I first found you. I just saw you guys posting on water, salt and boron. (Remember, I started at the end of the thread instead of the start, heh!) Anyway, those are 3 of my favorite elements plus electricity and magnetics.

So, I started posting here and come to find out, it seems like everyone here is just like me.....trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together. And, we all do it in the way that makes sense to us.

Where I am in my thinking is this. We never left the uncreated. We are song notes there right now, all a note in a beautiful orchestra.

Our minds/perceptions explored and are exploring, depending where one's individual consciousness is. Now step back and think....WHY are we seeing the huge amount of information coming in at quantum speed at this particular "time."? What could it indicate?

Here are 2 YT videos I find fascinating and I want to share them. For the first one, remember this:

"Even if you could reach absolute zero, according to quantum mechanics, there are still fluctuations in the background."

For the second one, remember this:

"The sun can gain mass and subsequently discharge mass from external electrical galactic fields."

Forget which came first, the chicken or the egg and let's ask:

What are we telling ourselves?

Edit: typos

hf

Last Edited by ERE3 on 12/01/2012 09:47 PM
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21858603
New Zealand
12/01/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is why I thought the Antarctic water is so pure.
[link to www.youtube.com]

But instead of the water rotating in a vortex there is giant rotating electromagnetic vortex caused by the Magnetic fields of the earth causing the action.

But why separate the Earth from the overall system. If we are tried to the Earth it is tied to the Solar system and that is tied to the Galaxy and that is tied to the universe and all are tied to higher dimensional points at all possible points within the system. Lots of vortexes and lots of opportunity for information to be stored and conveyed by sympathetic vibration evading the constraints of the physical speed limit [speed of light] as information can be conveyed at what appears to be instantaneous speeds where distance has no effect or inhibiting factors.

Vortexes are the key similarity in these systems.
Walter Russel, Viktor Shuaberger, Tesla and John W. Keely were all looking into these things but Shuaberger and Russel are the best starting points for understanding this.
The Water Wizard.
[link to www.scribd.com]

Also good for understanding implosion energy and cavitation. [also implosion]

Most powerplays in the world are about money or control, or both.
Unit3

United States
12/01/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
If we would aply the above on AUgie, then imo we are closer to understand what it/she is about.

What if she is a wave [wave-energy in quantum physics] as well as a framed part of an entangled pair [or multi-pair] ?
What if her growth is coupled to the Wave in Space, as well as our perception of that Wave AND time/Space/gravity ?

Thus could we say that places with dense gravity (or low gravity) on Earth have an other influence on AUgie if it/she really is a quantum-organism or quantum-principle ?

Is our state-of-mind a result of our state-of-chemistry and state-of-EM ? If so, then it would influence the way we percept things, and thus react on things and how THINGS react with US.
Its ALL-CHEMISTRY, al-chemy ....

Salt was important in alchemy ...
Salt is important in gravity ...

Salt-domes are collapsing ...
is thus gravity changing ?
When gravity is changing, time-expression and time-perception is changing too ...

Somehow this all is connected.

scratching

XXXK
 Quoting: Krispy71

He, he! Fun, eh?

I really like this quote from your other post:

"We can only perceive that which is within the frequency parameters of our senses."

All I understand about expanding our perspectives is it has to do with the spacing patterns in our brains. How a chain reaction occurs, I'm not sure. That's what we're all looking at in our own way, I think, heh!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
12/01/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh hell yeah!!!! Tx acNZ...

I watched a doco on the embalming of the Phaeros, and they were embedded in a special salt that removed all moisture from the body. The moisture was kept in a sacred vessel. Essence of Phaero?

If these big rocks were designed to draw up special waters, perhaps the Phaero was added to these to enhance the collective? Or have their vibrationary pattern passed on sympathetically to the next particle, to the next etc, until they returned home to the world of their choice?

Great concepts.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/01/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
UNIT3, I think you just made acolyte thrown up a little in his mouth. chuckle

yak

deadhorse

dogpile

grouphug
Unit3

United States
12/01/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd like to add one little aspect, that the new commers wont see, unless they read the whole account.

Every effort was made to localise the organism, and refer to it as a thing, in the negative. (by the OP/acolyte)

Quoting: BadHairDay

When I first started reading this thread, I was surprised to find someone (don't remember who) discussing whether the organism is negative. When I saw that, I knew I wanted to find out if anyone here was open to how we affect one another, what we perceive is something we also write ourselves and if we expect the organism to be negative or observe it with suspicion, won't it also observe us with suspicion?

So, thanks for clearing this up because after I posted and started getting to know several of you, I certainly saw the difference from that initial observation and didn't know (or really care, heh) where it came from. rockon
Unit3

United States
12/01/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

yak

deadhorse

dogpile

grouphug

ahhh

Shouldn't have mentioned the symphony eh? tounge

Who is acolyte, heh? scratching

If I offer a paper bag, will that help?????? yoda

peace fighter1 lmao
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/01/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think, UNIT3, that you might be on the same page as some of us, but, I would recommend that you do the read on the OP only stuff, and maybe peruse the Briefcase thread, as it is more skewed to how the OP wanted the information read.

I say this, because we could be completely wrong, and the OP correct. It may indeed be negative. Alec Newald's ET mates certainly gave him the impression it was negative.

I can see both sides, and even a mish mash of both.

In the context of a living world, water would seem to be the bringer and distributor of life, and possibly instruction at a DNA level. I would see oil as the carrier of waste, a carrier of negatives, to be recycled back in to the planet. The oil itself isnt bad, just what it carries.

So, in an event such as DWH/Macondo fracture, could not the 'lymph' of the planet try to effect a healing? Could it not be part of the oil in order to contain it, knowing the result of an uncontrolled 'bleed' would be catastrophic to the biosphere?

As you so nicely put it, viewed as negative, it views us as negative too.

Attacked and prodded by a military first contact, might it also react in an attacking, military manner?

Nice thought btw.

The perception of intelligent oil may indeed be intelligent liquid inside the oil, controlling it. They are seeing the woods for the trees.

This Ruskie doco on water is fascinating.

I especially like the credits, which are really quite odd.

"Special thanks to -
The Russian Federation Embassy of The People's Republic of China
The British Embassy
in the Russian Federation
The USA Embassy in the Russian Federation
The Ministry of Cultural Affairs, Israel
Yevgeny Gryaznov and Alexal Vaskov"

- all we needed was an SA submarine, and it would be considered Bezerk. No?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/01/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

yak

deadhorse

dogpile

grouphug

ahhh

Shouldn't have mentioned the symphony eh? tounge

Who is acolyte, heh? scratching

If I offer a paper bag, will that help?????? yoda

peace fighter1 lmao

acolyte is the OP of this thread. As such we are greatfull for him bringing this story in to the light. But our interpretation of his work differs from his intentions and the end result was a pretty nasty break up.

Those OP only posts are the core story.
Unit3

United States
12/02/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think, UNIT3, that you might be on the same page as some of us, but, I would recommend that you do the read on the OP only stuff, and maybe peruse the Briefcase thread, as it is more skewed to how the OP wanted the information read.

I say this, because we could be completely wrong, and the OP correct. It may indeed be negative. Alec Newald's ET mates certainly gave him the impression it was negative.

I can see both sides, and even a mish mash of both.

In the context of a living world, water would seem to be the bringer and distributor of life, and possibly instruction at a DNA level. I would see oil as the carrier of waste, a carrier of negatives, to be recycled back in to the planet. The oil itself isnt bad, just what it carries.

So, in an event such as DWH/Macondo fracture, could not the 'lymph' of the planet try to effect a healing? Could it not be part of the oil in order to contain it, knowing the result of an uncontrolled 'bleed' would be catastrophic to the biosphere?

As you so nicely put it, viewed as negative, it views us as negative too.

Attacked and prodded by a military first contact, might it also react in an attacking, military manner?

Nice thought btw.

The perception of intelligent oil may indeed be intelligent liquid inside the oil, controlling it. They are seeing the woods for the trees.

You know, I have to be honest. In the past couple of days since I've been here, I've realized I'm not as interested in what is going on in the gulf as I am in exploring how I create my perceptions.

I've looked into some of this gulf situation and am astounded, of course. I hadn't realized what a mess it all is nor all the implications. But, since I create my perceptions, I also know I can create them where this does not impact me or even my loved ones. I've already had evidence of this happening.

I'm not saying if an atomic bomb went off in my town that I am sure my perspective would keep that from destroying me. I'm not sure. I'm taking baby steps in this right now. I can say this though. Since I've been consciously trying to create my perspective, an eq that was less than 7 miles from my house, was not heard or felt by myself or my housemate, even though there were many reports of it with a loud boom before it happened.

About a year before this recent eq., myself and my housemate felt an eq that was almost the same size but it was 70 miles away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perceptive trumps location.

The reason I was interested in a group project to work with this gulf situation, is I thought it would help me and whoever is interested, in seeing the effects of our thoughts, observations, etc: in action.

So, I'll probably step back and let you guys carry on and just lurk. This is fascinating and I have to admit, you are thorough in your research, that's for sure.

hf
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/02/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, you're welcome in any dynamic here.

Your ideas on perception are equally welcome, and indeed we have touched on that too! Like I said, many, many concepts have been discussed on this thread.

Regarding perception and materialisation of thought, the buz word here is INTENT.

This year, especially, the advice from a particular poster was - make sure your thoughts match what's commin' out your mouth. IT's ALL ABOUT INTENT.

Please pop back 'on' when ever the feeling hits you.

hf
Unit3

United States
12/02/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Your ideas on perception are equally welcome, and indeed we have touched on that too! Like I said, many, many concepts have been discussed on this thread.

Regarding perception and materialisation of thought, the buz word here is INTENT.

This year, especially, the advice from a particular poster was - make sure your thoughts match what's commin' out your mouth. IT's ALL ABOUT INTENT.

hf

OK, thanks. I don't want to hijack the thread. And yes, intent is huge. I'll watch for a while. So much of what I do is from intuition, I often don't know what I'm doing anyway. Heh!!! afro
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/02/2012 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey UNIT3, how about I shut the heck up and let you make your own way! LOL

If I said anything that made you feel uneasy, or out of depth, I appologise.

We so rarely get folks stepping out on to the thread, and I kind a feel I may have contributed to your decision to return to lurking.

My lipz is zipd. hf
RoXY

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
12/02/2012 03:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
OK, thanks. I don't want to hijack the thread.

lol

That would be quite a remarkable effort!

Beyes
Krispy71

User ID: 6761984
Netherlands
12/02/2012 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

But instead of the water rotating in a vortex there is giant rotating electromagnetic vortex caused by the Magnetic fields of the earth causing the action.

But why separate the Earth from the overall system. If we are tried to the Earth it is tied to the Solar system and that is tied to the Galaxy and that is tied to the universe and all are tied to higher dimensional points at all possible points within the system. Lots of vortexes and lots of opportunity for information to be stored and conveyed by sympathetic vibration evading the constraints of the physical speed limit [speed of light] as information can be conveyed at what appears to be instantaneous speeds where distance has no effect or inhibiting factors.

Walter Russel, Viktor Shuaberger, Tesla and John W. Keely were all looking into these things but Shuaberger and Russel are the best starting points for understanding this.
The Water Wizard.
[link to www.scribd.com]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21858603

Tnx for the scribd-link,
some very interesting lines and concepts there in the index,
need some time to read it all ;)

xxxK
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/02/2012 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought you went to bed?

- oh crap, I was shutting my mouth.....
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/02/2012 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Water Wizard.
[link to www.scribd.com]

Hi Mate, I wish you'd expand on your ideas, especially the musical side. These guys would love it!

The sympathetic vibration ideas are just mind blowing, and I think, are how our Egyptian Phaeros (spelling?) did the trip. Maybe them chambers are for reconstituting?
Pre*PER
User ID: 26355761
United Kingdom
12/02/2012 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

OK, thanks. I don't want to hijack the thread. And yes, intent is huge. I'll watch for a while. So much of what I do is from intuition, I often don't know what I'm doing anyway. Heh!!! afro

UNIT3! I have to say, your recent arrival here just recently, has caused a tremendous new load of hard Data, from principally KRISPY, BHD, ISIS and a few others, to be downloaded ~ never before seen to surface!

Well done Unit 3 for acting as a catalyst!

This now enables us to rethink the first 1400 pages of this BEZERK site in an entirely new fashion!

But, before you take Time Off, UNIT3 I want to remind you of the initial interest you expressed, in exploring any suitable Links there may be, with the Paranormal ~ recall, you were directed towards Andrija Puharich ~ do you remember?

"To generate 8 Hertz waves in the brain one must get rid of all body noise -- aches, itches, every disturbance. "Imagine that you are looking at a circle of light in your mind. This circle leads into a tunnel of light. Imagine you are traveling to the Sun and entering it. It is not hot and there are Beings there. When you have entered the Sun you have locked onto great power. "

[The Absolute Logic of Space, is Equator of Self-contradiction (oneness of pair). It's beyond Relative Logic that differentiates Bosons from Fermions, Protons from Electrons, Matter from Anti-Matter and all other disconnected pairs of the material Universe].

It's the next frontier in human awareness of the true nature of Space.

Fits well with the earlier work of Andrija Puharich (AP), a physicist and his parapsychological experiments with the team, conducted at the Stamford Institute ~ (see book: URI, page 260) where it was reported:

An aspect of human consciousness is to produce the pair of the sense and the supersense. It must evidently approach something like the nucleus of the atom, the matrix of high velocities – the equation for that is:

Z = X. o
Where Z is the superconscious,
X is the sense.

The sense life of a master symbolizes the unity of integer, and by analogy in pair production the electron and positron as resultants of the annihilated individuation.

AP “Is the gamma ray to be thought of in analogy to individuation before it has differentiation into the spectrum of supersense?”

“Right!”

“Thousands of atoms Swap ‘spin’ with Partners in Quantum Dance.” (A. Aiya-Oba.)

[Independent of the above, Preceptor (/Perceptor) here reports separately his own findings:

(N + 1/N) . N = N (squared) + 1, Where N can be any (positive integer (in a complex equation), but never Zero. Q E D].

A Way to Peace Through ELF Waves

Human Vulnerability

Dr Andrija Puharich in the 50's/60's, found that clairvoyant's brainwaves became 8 Hz when their psychic powers were operative.

He saw an Indian Yogi in 1956 controlling his brainwaves, deliberately shifting his consciousness from one level to another.

Puharich trained people with bio-feedback to do this consciously, making 8 Hz waves.

A healer made 8 Hz waves pass into a patient, healing their heart trouble, her brain emitting 8 Hz..

One person emitting a certain frequency can make another also resonate to the same frequency.Our brains are extremely vulnerable to any technology which sends out ELF waves, because they immediately start resonating to the outside signal by a kind of tuning-fork effect.

Puharich experimented discovering that
A) 7.83 Hz (earth's pulse rate) made a person feel good, producing an altered-state.
B) 10.80 Hz causes riotous behavior and
C) 6.6 Hz causes depression.

Puharich made ELF waves change RNA and DNA, breaking hydrogen bonds to make a person have a higher vibratory rate.

He wanted to go beyond the psychic 8 Hz brainwave and attract psi phenomena. James Hurtak, who once worked for Puharich, also wrote in his book The Keys of Enoch that ultra-violet caused hydrogen bonds to break and this raised the vibratory rate.

NOTE: Hydrogen Bonds our DNA!

Pe*PRO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21858603
New Zealand
12/02/2012 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Water Wizard.
[link to www.scribd.com]

Hi Mate, I wish you'd expand on your ideas, especially the musical side. These guys would love it!

The sympathetic vibration ideas are just mind blowing, and I think, are how our Egyptian Phaeros (spelling?) did the trip. Maybe them chambers are for reconstituting?

I was thinking vibration chambers [for various useful reasons both physical an psychical] think of a brass instrument, by pressing the valves you make the vibrating air travel down long paths or shorter paths enabling different wavelengths of vibration or more importantly three notes overlapping.

They were the masters of vibrations and resonance in their day. Everything has a specific vibration, it is what makes everything different from each other. Hit the right vibration, channel that energy and sometimes information within it.

I'm a little busy for the next three days, I should lay out the vibrational stuff afterwards. Got to be careful where I write it. Too many bread crumbs.
Krispy71

Netherlands
12/02/2012 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'd like to add one little aspect, that the new commers wont see, unless they read the whole account.

Every effort was made to localise the organism, and refer to it as a thing, in the negative. (by the OP/acolyte)

Posts were made regarding other splashzones, indicating the organism was 'spreading'.

In my mind, that was a slip up, and the key reference that sent me on my path.

Many of us sensed that there was something not right with the constant reference to the fluid being negative. Right or wrong, we stuck by that.

The 'slip up' was the catylist for me seeing the fluid as not a localised pocket, but a reaction to a specific event occuring. The fluid being something occuring within the planet and sent to areas requiring 'healing', much like lymph sent to a cut or abrasion.

Quite a few of us think in similar terms, including extrapolating that further to suggest the Earth is a living entity, trying to heal a toxic wound.

This then set the battlefield, doesnt it. Those intentionally trying to harm the planet, and those trying to help it. The bulk of Humanity is in the middle, a sleep.

The battle then, is to what end? What goal? Certainly not killing the planet, surely, but maybe controlling it, or stopping it from doing something.

If you believe we are linked to our planet, and all life for that matter, then controlling it, ultimately controls us.

That this thread is predominantly about oil, suggests oil is the key. Look up what oil is used for. EVERYTHING. It is all pervesive.

Why?

So, if you say oil is bad, and a tool of those who seek to control the planet (and us), then what might be the polar opposite to that?

How about pure water? It is indeed in every living organism.

'Polar' opposite is an ironic choice of word, given the massive eforts to get to the purest waters beneath the ice sheets of Antarctica.

Polar-opposite is a GREAT word, in every sense ! Arnt the poles not opposite of the equator ?
90 degrees ! As in that YT-vid about the 2water-vortexes, where the fresh water supply was injected on to the vortex at an 90 degree angle !!!!
Just like the poles are to the equator.

Have a look at this image of a double torus :
[link to www.zeropoint.ca]
Nassim Haramein and some other scientists see the Earth field as a double torus, or "Coriolis effect" : north-energy sucked in till the equator and south energy sucked in till the equator, they both are standing or vertical vortexes , but spiralling the opposite way (one left and one right). {we can watch this mechanism when we look at water flushing away in our sinks which is the same direction spiralling as the location -north or south of the equator- you are]
The equator is a horizontal spiralling disk in the middle of the 2 standing vortexes.
They all form a CROSS +

Now ... what has science discovered how our Galaxy looks like ?
Image : [link to www.nasa.gov]

5a

And even in us is this principal...
I believe that our heart sends out the disk comparable with the Earths equator and with the Galactic disk {The spiralling Milky Way} , from our north head/crown 'pole' [chacra] there is a vortex spiralling towards our heart, and the same from our south base 'pole' ... injecting our heart disk at 90 degrees ...
This WHOLE forms the double torus we also call our energetic vessel and light-body or AUra.

The AU in AUra referes to an other space-related aspect : GOLDILOCKSZONE [link to en.wikipedia.org]
Gold = AU
Its the ZONE where LIFE is possible to express ... where water can stay stable and fluid at the surface.

wiki: "the scientific term for the region around a star within which it is theoretically possible for a planet with sufficient atmospheric pressure to maintain liquid water on its surface."

Thus the zone creates a resonance-field in which the conditions for LIFE are supporting.

Isnt it funny that the term to measure distance in space is also AU ??? (Astronomical Unit)

In my opinion: for a special type of lifeforms, a liquid fluid [which can be water, but also other fluids] and the Coriolis-effect create a resonance of gold which is the stabiliser in some way.

Remember that the Annunaki needed GOLD for in their atmosphere ??? --> Gold & atmospheric pressure to maintain a stable environment ! Without this GOLD their planet would die !! Their volcano's stopped producing enough to keep the field around their planet HEALTHY ...
Remember that GOLD is spewed from volcano's in our atmosphere !!! From deep inside, from the core [= heart] into the Coriolis-field !

Isnt it a bit logic that in times of more stress, more gold is needed to reinforce the structural walls of cells, double-torus fields, goldilock-zones ???
More stress = outer-space pressure or changes. Human stress is energetically also the result of outside energies and pressures pushing against your personal safety-zone/your personal atmosphere ...

SALT is ESSENTIAL to maintain the right BALANCE in moisture ...
if we look to the role of OIL in our body and our cells/cellmembrane, then we will understand better the role of oil in the Earth,
and why the Elites want to abuse it.

**{I have yo look this purpose up myself, if anyone can provide clear info about what oil does in our body/cells then it would be very helpful.
I know that water and oil create a tensionfield, and I think it is linked with electro-magnetics and data transfer}

Sorry that I got drifted off a bit .. ghehe ...
I just got carried away in my enthusiasm and by the triggers
lolsign

XXXK
Krispy71

Netherlands
12/02/2012 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why does the human body need oil?

The human body needs oils to keep do a few important things, such as: keeping the skin from getting to dry, your body's attempt at cooling down your body, or keeping you your hair supple. The list goes on and on about all the natural oils your body produces and how they help you body, but something not to forget is that oils not produced by your body should NOT contact your skin unless you have severe dry skin because your body doesn't need more oils than it already has and produces.

We need fat & oils for :

- Body to use vitamins: Vitamins A, D, E, and K are fat-soluble vitamins, meaning that the fat in foods helps the intestines absorb these vitamins into the body.

If we translate that to Earth : then oil would help Earth to take up specific minerals ...

- Brains development: Fat provides the structural components not only of cell membranes in the brain, but also of myelin, the fatty insulating sheath that surrounds each nerve fiber, enabling it to carry messages faster.

? Oil helps to protect the nerve fibres of Earth so that data is able to be transported better ---> INTELLIGENT OIL !!!! ....

- Energy: Gram for gram fats is the most efficient source of food energy. Each gram of fat provides nine calories of energy for the body, compared with four calories per gram of carbohydrates and proteins.

Oil is food-supply/source for Earth.
Could oil be needed to keep the Earth alive and to keep volcano's working ? [volcano's -linked to each other- as the stomach & intestines of the Earth]?

- Healthier skin: One of the more obvious signs of fatty acid deficiency is dry, flaky skin. In addition to giving skin its rounded appeal, the layer of fat just beneath the skin acts as the body's own insulation to help regulate body temperature.

Oil is needed to prevent break-up of plates and continents ... to keep them souple and elastic ...
It helps to regulate body temperature, thus when we believe that Earth is growing/expanding then a different balance is needed to regulate the temp of Earth ...
Possibly more and different oil is produced to flow towards the surface ... :D

- Healthy cells: Fats are a vital part of the membrane that surrounds each cell of the body. Without a healthy cell membrane, the rest of the cell couldn't function.

Without HEALTHY OIL the Earth [specific parts of it] couldnt function well !!
What could be the MEMBRANES of Earth ???

So now The Elites are INFECTING Natural oils with genetically mutated bugs and synthetic bacteria !!! What does that tell us ?

- Making hormones: Fats are structural components of some of the most important substances in the body, including prostaglandins, hormone-like substances that regulate many of the body's functions. Fats regulate the production of sex hormones, ...

Oils are hormone-like fluids for Earth, important for fertility ... Could that suggest also the connection and link between Earth and her off-spring : WE & animals !

Like the Sun is connected to Earth through a data-transfer vortex, so are we "lifeforms" with Earth through the south part of our Coriolis-torus, and with the Universe with our north/crown vortex ....
Is OIL a structural component that enables us to link to the "Intelligent Oil"?
Is the oil in our body and cell-membranes kind of entangled with the oil in Earth's veins ? By which our hormonal system is fed or adjusted ?

So if we are stuffed with this bulk of hormonal-resonance, with all that is surrounding us containing and made out of oil-components ... what does that has as a result ?
The same result as steroids ???? Or we get stuffed and prevented to function well .. maybe it even blocks the uptake or tune-in with certain other "nutrients" [like signals from space and the Universe]. We are litterally intoxicated, and even made adict to it ... oil-besitas ...

- Pleasure: Besides being a nutritious energy source, fat adds to the appealing taste, texture and appearance of food. Fats carry flavor.

?? appealing taste ?? = makes that we like being on Earth ? Like the taste [= resonance] of Earth ? Keeps us tied to Earth, also emotionally ... so in abundance again works like a drug ... keeping us hooked in this resonace and in this 3D dimension ?????? !!!
THAT could be a reason and motive why The Elites use it so much on us !!!!

- Protective cushion for our organs: Many of the vital organs, especially the kidneys, heart, and intestines are cushioned by fat that helps protect them from injury and hold them in place.

? Oil protects and cushions vital organs in Earth ... holds them in place !
And now The Elites are sucking these cushions empty,
endangering Earths metabolism and organs and function ...

Well Hoeray for the Nutcasses called The Elites !!! rant

Well ,
some things are a bit more clear already !!!

XXXK
Krispy71

Netherlands
12/02/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought you went to bed?

- oh crap, I was shutting my mouth.....

Me ???
I went to bed and after a well and plesant sleep I return to the place that triggers me ..
whaaaaa I am a Bezerk-junky !!!

help

I must say it is nice to recapture and retype all things for newby's, and try to get to the core of things again ... it also helps us to rethink and re-feel and look into it with a new state of mind, ...

tnx Unit3 hf
Krispy71

Netherlands
12/02/2012 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
@ Pre/Per

8 HZ ... 8 ... look at it !!! => the double torus with an [almost] invisible plain between it ...
just like our galaxy : [link to www.nasa.gov]

If you turn this image of a single Coriolis on its side (90 degrees!!!! )
[link to 1.bp.blogspot.com]
then you have also exactly what the Galaxy looks like with the 2 gamma-ray bubbles [here in blue] and the 'golden membrane'/goldilockzone around it ...
The STAR in the middle represents the Galactic Centre, as well as the Sun in our solar-system, as the core of Earth, as our hearts !!!
The blue in this image if seen in 3D would make a single torus like this : [link to isolatium.uhh.hawaii.edu]
which could be compared to the photonic ring or belt surrounding the Galaxy-core,
and of which is said that we are entering this field again.

I think that it might even be so that only within this RING and torus [taurus?] it is possible to express life in a specific manner, just as it could be the Galaxy's Goldilockzone ... outside this zone LIFE is different then within the zone.
I think that we might not be 'moving into' this ring, but always were. But becoz cycles are involved, the Galactic Centre is powered up, and its OUT-PUT of energized particles [photons , neutrino's, etc ...] is elevated, which makes it so that we experience them too like now.

This Galactic-ring or torus is not just solid and plain, but is made out of spiralling waves ... like this : [link to www.geom.uiuc.edu] and this Rodin-torus constructed out of different specif lines with their own signatures : [link to www.alexpetty.com]
Now SPACE is big and travelling through this torus-field and the specific area's might take some few thousand years ;) > That explains why Nasa (re)discovered that the Space we are actually travelling through is different then that of a century ago!

Here we see the torus around a human :
[link to 25.media.tumblr.com]
I bet that if scientists would measure and study the out-put of particles from our heart[energy] when we are happy or just had an orgasm, that it is different then in normal state. And that this orgastic state of mind is comparable with the signature of the inner-torus [blue ring on that image] or photon-ring of the Galaxy !
If we have an orgasm, then all our chacra's and energy-circuits are ALIGNED !!!!
See the similarity ????

I see how micro and macro fit into each other !
How fractalistic the Universe is !!!
It is amazing and fantastic !!
I feel high ...lol...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28821119
Canada
12/02/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

UNIT3! I have to say, your recent arrival here just recently, has caused a tremendous new load of hard Data, from principally KRISPY, BHD, ISIS and a few others, to be downloaded ~ never before seen to surface!

Well done Unit 3 for acting as a catalyst!

This now enables us to rethink the first 1400 pages of this BEZERK site in an entirely new fashion!

But, before you take Time Off, UNIT3 I want to remind you of the initial interest you expressed, in exploring any suitable Links there may be, with the Paranormal ~ recall, you were directed towards Andrija Puharich ~ do you remember?

"To generate 8 Hertz waves in the brain one must get rid of all body noise -- aches, itches, every disturbance. "Imagine that you are looking at a circle of light in your mind. This circle leads into a tunnel of light. Imagine you are traveling to the Sun and entering it. It is not hot and there are Beings there. When you have entered the Sun you have locked onto great power. "

[The Absolute Logic of Space, is Equator of Self-contradiction (oneness of pair). It's beyond Relative Logic that differentiates Bosons from Fermions, Protons from Electrons, Matter from Anti-Matter and all other disconnected pairs of the material Universe].

It's the next frontier in human awareness of the true nature of Space.

Fits well with the earlier work of Andrija Puharich (AP), a physicist and his parapsychological experiments with the team, conducted at the Stamford Institute ~ (see book: URI, page 260) where it was reported:

An aspect of human consciousness is to produce the pair of the sense and the supersense. It must evidently approach something like the nucleus of the atom, the matrix of high velocities – the equation for that is:

Z = X. o
Where Z is the superconscious,
X is the sense.

The sense life of a master symbolizes the unity of integer, and by analogy in pair production the electron and positron as resultants of the annihilated individuation.

AP “Is the gamma ray to be thought of in analogy to individuation before it has differentiation into the spectrum of supersense?”

“Right!”

“Thousands of atoms Swap ‘spin’ with Partners in Quantum Dance.” (A. Aiya-Oba.)

[Independent of the above, Preceptor (/Perceptor) here reports separately his own findings:

(N + 1/N) . N = N (squared) + 1, Where N can be any (positive integer (in a complex equation), but never Zero. Q E D].

A Way to Peace Through ELF Waves

Human Vulnerability

Dr Andrija Puharich in the 50's/60's, found that clairvoyant's brainwaves became 8 Hz when their psychic powers were operative.

He saw an Indian Yogi in 1956 controlling his brainwaves, deliberately shifting his consciousness from one level to another.

Puharich trained people with bio-feedback to do this consciously, making 8 Hz waves.

A healer made 8 Hz waves pass into a patient, healing their heart trouble, her brain emitting 8 Hz..

One person emitting a certain frequency can make another also resonate to the same frequency.Our brains are extremely vulnerable to any technology which sends out ELF waves, because they immediately start resonating to the outside signal by a kind of tuning-fork effect.

Puharich experimented discovering that
A) 7.83 Hz (earth's pulse rate) made a person feel good, producing an altered-state.
B) 10.80 Hz causes riotous behavior and
C) 6.6 Hz causes depression.

Puharich made ELF waves change RNA and DNA, breaking hydrogen bonds to make a person have a higher vibratory rate.

He wanted to go beyond the psychic 8 Hz brainwave and attract psi phenomena. James Hurtak, who once worked for Puharich, also wrote in his book The Keys of Enoch that ultra-violet caused hydrogen bonds to break and this raised the vibratory rate.

Pe*PRO
 Quoting: Pre*PER 26355761

this quote brought to mind this prophetic ballad....

sorry for the side track, back to the matter at hand...

All matter vibrates at specific frequencies.
Our planets natural frequencies are being overwhelmed by artifical, digitalized, chaotic (as viewed by nature) frequencies.

A must see vid for those that havn't come to this understanding yet......
[link to vimeo.com]

Science is making tremendous leaps in technology that are being adopted on a global scale faster than we can understand the consequences of these leaps. This is akin to overdriving ones headlights, driving a car at higher speeds at night than one can safely stop if an obstacle appears in the illuminated portion of the road.
Some have better illumination than others and/or have been down this road before, ....washout ahead.

The big question is.....is this by design or simple human ignorance?
devine frequency = Christ consciousness
disharmony = antichrist?

....sun....
float
Unit3

United States
12/02/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, you guys are just too sweet. I can't believe I've been lucky enough to find a group of people like you here in this thread. A think tank, thinking out loud, helping each other group! Wow!!!! grouphug

@BHD, please do not zip yer lipz. After all, I asked for information. You were just trying to help. Also, I read the Egyptians enter a sarcophagus during a pole shift. So your thinking seems right in line if this is the case.

@Roxy, hehe! tounge

@Pre*PER, kewl! I love people loving a download of data...that's my thing. So you guys attracted it. Well done!

I didn't realize James Hurtak worked for Puharich. I haven't read The Keys of Enoch but know people who are devoted to it. Would ultra-violet light be the same as the Edgar Cayce teachings on violet light, you think? I also noticed Stewart Wilde is saying he has a violet light he is using for healing.

I guess I need to find out if the violet light emits hydrogen. Here's a product I've been looking into & what they say about it:

"Violet-ray therapy this is another convenient means of translating electric energy into the body, but in a more focused, localized mode. A low-pressure inert gas, such as neon oir argon, is contained in a glass bulb or tube and is electrified by high-potential, high-frequency Tesla currents. The device emits, when brought into contact with the body, an electric ray, seen as a reddish/ violet beam, a fascinating phenomenon to watch and feel."

[link to altered-states.net]

I can't seem to get this link to take you to the page I want it to. You might have to search: violet ray. (singular ray not rays...the page is in my cache and I don't want to empty it yet.)

(Keeping this in this post....NOTE: Hydrogen bonds our DNA!)

@Krispy, thanx! rockon

Anyway, I'll just ramble on then and we'll see what happens. Besides trying to figure out how I create my own perspective, I have to say I sure don't understand intuition. I blow my mind all the time, LOL!!! (and love it...I'm an intuition addict, heh)

I kind of see how creating perception happens. I have a desire (intent) and start looking into the possibilities of the desire/intent. This creates changes in the brain, like re-wiring I guess. From that video I posted of the brain healings, they said language does it better than drugs. I know I believe this about language.

There's a book (can't think of the name of it just yet) about how language is geared to left brain thinking.... which brings up what happens when language changes?

But, it all boils down to symbols the brain (subconscious?) uses. I've experimented with symbols in dreams to see if I can make them happen in reality....which it happens sometimes. I'm also experimenting with time....and seem close to seeing past/future combine....or is all of it a perception I created?

All I know is I've seen enough "glitches", that what I see is based on me!!!!!!!!!

scared chuckle

scratching

Last Edited by ERE3 on 12/02/2012 11:02 AM
Unit3

United States
12/02/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
@ACUser ID: 28821119

"The big question is.....is this by design or simple human ignorance?
disharmony = antichrist?"

My big question is.....did you create the perception of Christ/antichrist? Can you see anything but your own perceptions?

Our brain labels things so they make sense to us. We learned this from anthropologists (among others) who found lost tribes....who couldn't even see things that were not from their culture. They had to be taught to see it.

We are programmed and we program. I believe we can become aware how we program. So, when we have an experience which we think is Divine....aren't we labeling it according to our logic?

Edit: P.S. I'm not trying to derail your religious beliefs. That's not my intent at all so please don't take it that way.

Another Edit to be added to the general post, heh!: Also, even people who I know who claim they are beyond duality.....I notice by watching closely, that they have less investment in it, but they are very much operating in creating their own perspective. (that's from my perspective, of course, heh)

Last Edited by ERE3 on 12/02/2012 11:19 AM
lasombra

User ID: 2920692
United States
12/02/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, Unit3, your posts have been a synchronicity in action for this reader. lol As the P said, a catalyst. Brought some random dots to the fore with a bunch of Wows!

I have followed this thread from the beginning and must admit that it has been an amazing journey.

My initial response was, "OMFG! We're all gonna Die!". Then I "saw" the ancient organism as a timelock or maybe a planetary failsafe sort of thing. When we reached the level of civilization to access it / or we reach the place in time (galactic crossing?) where it is released... well, I'm not sure what I think about that, but BHD's recent writings ring a bell of "This" as I'm reading it.
The next stage for me was a sense of futility. The scientists and ptb are in total "children with a lab set" mode. They appear to be trying to control the entire planet and her natural process. We all know how well our greatest minds have done with everything else they've thought themselves smart enough to mess with... **sigh**.

Another, "OMFG! We're all gonna Die!".

That reaction eventually led to a sense of "everything is right on schedule" and I inconviently fell off the 'logical thought' cliff.
It all brought me back to a childhood knowledge of "the vibe". I instinctively understood that sound was energy, energy is all, and that language is a trap in some respects. In our seperation we need it to communicate across the chasm, but it is so very easily misconstrued when another cannot feel the energy (intent) behind the words... or the words don't match what we are subconsciously putting out there.

Anyway, not to be wandering off the path too far :)
The questions keep coming back to "What can any of us average people do about all this mucking up in action?"
We can certainly see Their lack of foresight, but do any of us have the breadth of vision to be able to insert our own intent with any better results?

I believe we Do have the ability to create reality and then there is that "be careful what you want" staring you down.

I haven't actually tried 'touching' Augie, but I do know water. She carries beneficial intent with joy, like ringing a bell on the wind.
"You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep."
Navajo Proverb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28821119
Canada
12/02/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

"The big question is.....is this by design or simple human ignorance?
the above quote pertains to human technology "overdriving its headlights" not the christ-antichrist thing.
disharmony = antichrist?"
this was simply an off hand comment/question, note question mark. i was hesitant to type the word anti christ because of the "baggage" it carries.
Biblical prophets in the past tried to warn humanity of a comming "antichrist" but our understanding of "an antichrist"
has been distorted by misstranslation, accidental or intentional over time. The point i was trying to make was simply that the antichrist may not be some stinking red guy with horns but actually a disharmony that arises in nature's/living matter's vibrational frequency.

My big question is.....did you create the perception of Christ/antichrist? Can you see anything but your own perceptions?
A big question indeed....i believe i do understand your concept and we are probably more in agreement than not.
First off i sense that you think i am a "religious" person, i am not in the conventional sense. I do not belong to any church or religion per se. I do however consider myself to be a spiritual being experiencing the "Human condition".

Now to try and answer your question..."Can you see anything but your own perceptions?"
That depends on my state of consciousness/vibrational state.
I can percieve through my mind a "filtered" version of my "percevied reality". Using my mind i can also "imagine" what another being percieves, however this is a calculated illusion of anothers reality. Using my whole being i can intuitively "tune" into another beings perceived reality wich connects one to their illusion. And lastly i believe that we can individualy open a connection to a devine/universal/source consciousness.
At this point type written words begin to fail.....

Our brain labels things so they make sense to us. We learned this from anthropologists (among others) who found lost tribes....who couldn't even see things that were not from their culture. They had to be taught to see it.
i concur, i too have observed this phenomena personally. The inverse is also true, we can "create" realities that "seem" real to others.

We are programmed and we program. I believe we can become aware how we program. So, when we have an experience which we think is Divine....aren't we labeling it according to our logic?
short answer is yes, depends on our state.

Edit: P.S. I'm not trying to derail your religious beliefs. That's not my intent at all so please don't take it that way.
understood, see my comment above.

Another Edit to be added to the general post, heh!: Also, even people who I know who claim they are beyond duality.....I notice by watching closely, that they have less investment in it, but they are very much operating in creating their own perspective. (that's from my perspective, of course, heh)
the path is narrow and the distractions many.

hf
P*P
User ID: 26355761
United Kingdom
12/02/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

[Snip: ...]
Our brain labels things so they make sense to us. We learned this from anthropologists (among others) who found lost tribes who couldn't even see things that were not from their culture. They had to be taught to see it.

UNIT3 ~ Yes, Puharich made ELF waves change RNA and DNA, breaking hydrogen bonds to make a person have a higher vibratory rate.

NOTE: He wanted us to change our reality, go beyond the psychic 8 Hz brainwave and attract psi phenomena.

James Hurtak as you notticed, who once worked for Puharich, also wrote in his book The Keys of Enoch that ultra-violet caused hydrogen bonds to break and this raised the vibratory rate.

You mentioned Edgar Caycle and his psychic premonitions especially to do with Egypt were very far reaching.

WATER (Hydrogen + Oxygen) supplies the HYDROGEN
and stores Information!

Different vibrations morph into different patterns in the mind.

Thank you for encouraging our combined changes of thought!

I am starting to get obsessed about not getting obsessed with anything?

Per*PRO

GLP