Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,905 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 43,201
Pageviews Today: 80,738Threads Today: 37Posts Today: 572
12:45 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 763216
United States
12/02/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Excerpt from Declaration of Emergency issued December 1, 2012 through Louisiana Deptartment of Natural Resources:

[link to www.edsuite.com]

3) Performing a simple as-flow Darcy calculation indicates that at the pressure being observed, the volumetric methane flow rate is low, on the order of 9.01 cubic feet per day (cfd) per square foot (st) of surface area or 20 cfd over 1,000 sf area. Even at this low flow rate, however, methane can accumulate in slab-on-grade structures within unventilated enclosed spaces to a concentration greater than the lower explosive level (“LEL”) concentration of 5.1%

4) The areal extent of the bubbling as well as the pressure data indicates that steps to abate the gas accumulation in the MRAA, and the shallower subsurface is warranted to protect public safety.

5) Based on site topography, observations, and the presence of known contaminants within the surface water of the sinkhole, there is a threat to the environment from the potential discharge out of the sinkhole considering that the surface water elevation is expected to rise in the near future due to seasonal variations in surface water levels in the area.
Krispy71

User ID: 6761984
Netherlands
12/02/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Well, Unit3, your posts have been a synchronicity in action for this reader. lol As the P said, a catalyst. Brought some random dots to the fore with a bunch of Wows!

I have followed this thread from the beginning and must admit that it has been an amazing journey.

My initial response was, "OMFG! We're all gonna Die!". Then I "saw" the ancient organism as a timelock or maybe a planetary failsafe sort of thing. When we reached the level of civilization to access it / or we reach the place in time (galactic crossing?) where it is released... well, I'm not sure what I think about that, but BHD's recent writings ring a bell of "This" as I'm reading it.
The next stage for me was a sense of futility. The scientists and ptb are in total "children with a lab set" mode. They appear to be trying to control the entire planet and her natural process. We all know how well our greatest minds have done with everything else they've thought themselves smart enough to mess with... **sigh**.

Another, "OMFG! We're all gonna Die!".

That reaction eventually led to a sense of "everything is right on schedule" and I inconviently fell off the 'logical thought' cliff.
It all brought me back to a childhood knowledge of "the vibe". I instinctively understood that sound was energy, energy is all, and that language is a trap in some respects. In our seperation we need it to communicate across the chasm, but it is so very easily misconstrued when another cannot feel the energy (intent) behind the words... or the words don't match what we are subconsciously putting out there.

Anyway, not to be wandering off the path too far :)
The questions keep coming back to "What can any of us average people do about all this mucking up in action?"
We can certainly see Their lack of foresight, but do any of us have the breadth of vision to be able to insert our own intent with any better results?

I believe we Do have the ability to create reality and then there is that "be careful what you want" staring you down.

I haven't actually tried 'touching' Augie, but I do know water. She carries beneficial intent with joy, like ringing a bell on the wind.
 Quoting: lasombra

Hello Lasombra,

how I enjoyed reading your post with recognition and a giggle here and there. Thank you !
I understand what you mean.

I do think some scientist exactly know what they are doing (they think they do), but it is their ego and ignorance that makes them so OFF to what is good for Earth or Balance.
They always put The Elites and Themselves first, and Earth and its occup-ants the very last.
In some ways its indeed sad ... but in other ways, its exactly how it is and maybe THAT will trigger others to want a different thing, and consciously participating with Intent, and YES that makes a difference. So in a way things are as they should be [under these circumstances].

I like the bell-sound !!!!!

2 TIPS for every-one who wants to "touch" AUgie :
1- If you dont feel safe enough to encounter it as you are,
just set the intent in your mind and system that you first are going to OBSERVE it/her from a safe distance,
and before doing that you can put a thin wall of crystal-clear water between you both.
Just let it happen while your heart beats 'pink and golden energy'
just watch what happens ..
and if you get scared then just make the water a mirror that shields you from anything you dont want to encounter.
You can tell AUgie when you start that if you are getting to scared that you will withdraw yourself but that it is not an act of aggression [it/she will know anyway].
You can leave it for this first time at just watching and nothing else.
If things feel good you could go a step further and try to breath your pure and helpful energy towards AUgie ...
the next step is trying to feel her/it on the borders of your energyfield/aura and see what it does and how it feels,
next you could not only breath towards it/her but also inhale the energy it pulsates and clear the way to make contact in your heart-field.
It might be possible that you receive images or hear words,
or that nothing happens as having a certain sensation.

2- I know it helps that every night before I go to sleep I synchronise myself [in intent] with Earth and what needs to happen, I volunteer as a helper to aid where-ever it is needed ..
I think about AUgie [and sometimes I recall the image of Tiamath-Amaru in my mind],
I synchronise and align with our solar-system and next with the Galaxy and Universe ...
After that I imagine lying down on Gaia's lap like a child who nestles on its Mother,
the next thing is I try to hear the heartbeat of Mother Earth,
and my breath synchronises with her heartbeat ...
Sometimes I ask to receive answers in my dreams.
In this experience of peace and safety I fall asleep.

My first advice is :
start to synchronise with Earth and the Galactic Events,
and start to breath synchron with Earths heartbeat.

In this way you also unconsciously synchronise with AUgie ...

If the above feels safe and you feel the desire and intent to encounter
then you can do the other thing with [or without] the water,

hf
Krispy71

User ID: 6761984
Netherlands
12/02/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Excerpt from Declaration of Emergency issued December 1, 2012 through Louisiana Deptartment of Natural Resources:

3) Performing a simple as-flow Darcy calculation indicates that at the pressure being observed, the volumetric methane flow rate is low, on the order of 9.01 cubic feet per day (cfd) per square foot (st) of surface area or 20 cfd over 1,000 sf area. Even at this low flow rate, however, methane can accumulate in slab-on-grade structures within unventilated enclosed spaces to a concentration greater than the lower explosive level (“LEL”) concentration of 5.1%

4) The areal extent of the bubbling as well as the pressure data indicates that steps to abate the gas accumulation in the MRAA, and the shallower subsurface is warranted to protect public safety.

5) Based on site topography, observations, and the presence of known contaminants within the surface water of the sinkhole, there is a threat to the environment from the potential discharge out of the sinkhole considering that the surface water elevation is expected to rise in the near future due to seasonal variations in surface water levels in the area.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 763216

Wowwww...lol...
this is a totally different vibration !!!!
Slam-bam back to salt-dome/sinkhole reality rockon

owkay ... methane can hide and explode,
public safety from gas-bubbles is warranted,
but the expectation is that water-levels will rise
and something about a 'discharge' out of the sinkhole ...

My mind is trying to consume these words ...

cool2
PER*PRO
User ID: 26355761
United Kingdom
12/02/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
KRISPY, you'e a real treat for us with your different approaches and all you say ~ so I want to thank you.

Crossing a 't' and dotting another 'i' so to speak, I don't think its been posted so, may I draw your attention to something which links the recent giant Toruses you've just given us with our DNA related, Heartbeats?

I wanted to post the video on this site but best I can do is provide the Link ~ gooogle:

NASA Heartbeats and find their 4 minute dynamic model video, showing the black hole emanations of x rays and the Sun, precisely in relation to our pulsed heartbeats?

In turn mathematically, the pulsed harmonic vibrations within the two giant Toruses can be calculated (logarithmically), using a pocket scientific calculator, to prove this concept is the right one and hence, everything and everyone is Interconnected, holistically speaking.

With a little help from AuGie?

P*P
lasombra

User ID: 2920692
United States
12/02/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am starting to get obsessed about not getting obsessed with anything?

Per*PRO
 Quoting: P*P 26355761

LoL P*P!! That should be my byline these days!!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 763216

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Watching this drives me deeper into the woo-woo realms of esoterica... Our hands seem so tied as observers of the disasters unfolding, and despite rational thought, I Know (some will certainly call it wishful thinking) we and Gaia have the power to mitigate some of what is coming.

I like the bell-sound !!!!!

If the above feels safe and you feel the desire and intent to encounter
then you can do the other thing with [or without] the water,

Quoting: Krispy71

The tradition of ringing bells is an Old knowledge in action! It's said the sound clears negativity without attaching any 'sticky' personal thought forms. Each tone has it's own layer of resonance and effect.

And thank you. I do something similar each sunrise and sunset these days to polish my awareness of the oneness (that quantum field). It is a form of prayer without request or definition, just appreciation and love at its core.

I never thought to focus specifically on communication within it.
hf
"You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep."
Navajo Proverb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
12/02/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
@Lasombra, got goosebumps on me goosebumps reading that.

@PP - LOL, I am joining your little obsessive compulsive group, who are trying not to be, LOL

@Krispy, didnt that vibe change?! Two different pieces of information, two very different vibes.

And the sinkhole. A big red herring a few months back when I was on bancation elsewhere had a statement in one of the morning briefings that after the DWH spill, they placed much of the cleaned up oil into a cavern inside the Napolionville salt dome, for treatment later.

Struck me as the most stupid piece of spin to date.

But, also allowed a clear vision of what was happening.
Why would they 'need' to say to people that they dumped oil from the DWH in to the salt pillar at Assumption Parish?

Simple. If the oil was tested, the 'finger print' of it would show it was the same, and saying it was dumped there would be a great cover.

The reality of the situation is that they didnt dump it.

It has made it's way there.

For that oil to travel 200 miles from Macondo, in deep water, up and on to dry land (all be it marsh land) means the fault has now created failures for the oil to follow. Remember it's hot as hell, so a combination of melting methylhydrates, resulting in huge methane output (bubbles) and water ingress, allowing parts of the salt layer to dissolve, have created a path for this oil.

Have you seen the colour of the water at the sinkhole lately?

That balance that allows crude, salt and water to emulsify, is not in balance down there. There's plenty of salt, and plenty of oil it would seem. But not enough water to create a natural plug, in an emulsified mud.

Seems to generate a bit of emotion with the shills, not that we have many here anymore, when the term cascade failue is used.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/02/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
@ PP!! amazing. I was just watching a YT vid I downloaded earlier on the Sun's 'song' - which is indeed a heart beat of sorts, a pulsing every 5 minutes. Far too low a wave for our ears.

The SChumanN resonance sets our tone, (see Niel Cherry's work) and links us to our world, which is replicated throughout in water molecules everywhere, so maybe our Sun's song regulates our planets?

I do love the way this thread spirals off sometimes....

With the above in mind, you can see why they brought in the moon to fine tune a particular frequency.
Cosmos5491
User ID: 28929685
United Kingdom
12/02/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have to say WOW to the last couple of pages...some great intuitive stuff coming out, amazing! It resonates here for sure.
Not sure I'm ready for a one to one with AUgie just yet Krispy...think I'll dip a toe in the pure water first lol.
Great to see some new perspectives too.
Back to lurk mode.
lasombra

User ID: 2920692
United States
12/02/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do love the way this thread spirals off sometimes....

With the above in mind, you can see why they brought in the moon to fine tune a particular frequency.
 Quoting: BadHairDay

********!!!********

Another big WOW, BHD!

On a different tac... With my sunrise/sunset meditations lately I have been feeling an enormous rise in, well... a feeling of Bliss. I don't think it's just me either, because life hasn't been all that grand or easy of late
(no whine, just for perspective).

Another peculiar happening is with the animals.
One of my cats came and got me tonight for sunset. I was busy inside and hadn't noticed the time. I thought they wanted feeding, but she ignored the opening of the can ritual and kept going to the door until I finally snapped and went to my "spot". While watching the final fading of the colors, I realized both cats were watching something flittering around us. I Didn't see Anything! but they were difinitely watching something specific.

Somewhere / somewhen, I remembered reading or hearing about as this time (shift) approaches, to watch the animals. The memory is vague, but it seems like they will be attuned to it more and would begin to "see"... what, I don't remember. :(
time collapsing? dimensional overlaps? It sure wasn't worded that way, but that is the gist of my understanding.

Just another hmmmm to put in the communal peace pipe.
"You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep."
Navajo Proverb
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/03/2012 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ahmen to that. Lower frequency, density, dimensions dissappearing, or just not a part of our measure anymore.

Might be why those consumed with negativity and control are so frightened and reacting with more control and fear etc atm too.

The writing is on the wall. Goes back to aligning one's thoughts with what one presents to the world.

The notion of critical mass is quite fascinating when viewed on a planetary scale. What does it take? You mentioned 3% I could buy that.

If you split the world up in to three groups, those in control, those who have awoken, and those who baaa, baaa, baaa on, oblivious to it all.

Leaves two types then, and I think the proportions are relatively low in each group.

Is why I think the controllers have been saturating the planet with any negativity they can, especially oil products, which I believe carry negative energies.

Try and think of one thing that does not come in to contact with an oil product?

By playing out this scenario, the controllers have a group who dont even know they're voting in their direction.

I still agree with you, that it only takes a small group with focussed positive intent. We got the planet on our side after all!
krispy
User ID: 28976417
Netherlands
12/03/2012 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Unit3 it feels like we've met before :o) ...lol...

And some of your research so closely connects to mine.

Tnx for your contribution hf
XXXK
Hans The Magnificent

User ID: 27980647
United States
12/03/2012 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Welcome Unit3: You will find a lot of like-minded people here. As you probably have noticed...
There is a lot of good info here, much good thinking. Some of us don't post much because every time we do post something we get banned. Expand your mind here. Let it run free.
Hans
As I write this, it is 04:00 in Seattle and my coffee is almost ready. Time to start another work day. The joys of running one's own business.
Your unban request was denied.
About the Avatar: It is Die Wasserturm (The Watertower)in Mannheim Germany a local landmark.I used to make wishes on it as a kid. It seems to come through for me still.
Lieber ein Ende mit Schrecken, als Schrecken ohne Ende." Deutsche Sprichwort
But Doctor: I drive too fast to worry about cholesterol.
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
12/03/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
@BHD, I forgot to thank you for explaining who BlueET is to me. I sure got a giggle out of realizing you already knew him, LOL!

That big data book I linked when I first posted says we are processing as much information now as a president used to process 10 years ago. (I think it was 10 years ago. Can't remember for sure....I'm processing too much, hehe!) So, I forgot to thank you. ;o)

Anyway, what was interesting to me is BoueET mentioned the signal from the supposed meteorite started the same year he was born. I know the feeling of realizing your soul's path has coincidences with such things.

I am told dark can't exist without light. And I sure have seen plenty of instances in my life....and that of others (such as BlueET's), where the 2 seem entangled.

I used to think the light incarnated because the dark had evil plans. Then I thought it the other way around.....the dark incarnated because it was following the light. Now, I know it all just happens such. The same as this marvelous experience we are in now. The ALL is becoming aware of Itself and is in love with Itself.

hf
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Unit3

United States
12/03/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Welcome Unit3: You will find a lot of like-minded people here. As you probably have noticed...
There is a lot of good info here, much good thinking. Some of us don't post much because every time we do post something we get banned. Expand your mind here. Let it run free.
Hans
As I write this, it is 04:00 in Seattle and my coffee is almost ready. Time to start another work day. The joys of running one's own business.
 Quoting: Hans The Magnificent

Aw, thank you Mr. Magnificent. I am glad you posted and sorry about the bans. Let's wish together on Die Wasserturm and get the bans over with. ;o)

Let my mind run free.........music to my ears and soul. I've gone to heaven. Thank you! hf

Enjoy your coffee and your work day. coffeecup
Unit3

United States
12/03/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ahmen to that. Lower frequency, density, dimensions dissappearing, or just not a part of our measure anymore.

Might be why those consumed with negativity and control are so frightened and reacting with more control and fear etc atm too.

The writing is on the wall. Goes back to aligning one's thoughts with what one presents to the world.

The notion of critical mass is quite fascinating when viewed on a planetary scale. What does it take? You mentioned 3% I could buy that.

If you split the world up in to three groups, those in control, those who have awoken, and those who baaa, baaa, baaa on, oblivious to it all.

Leaves two types then, and I think the proportions are relatively low in each group.

Is why I think the controllers have been saturating the planet with any negativity they can, especially oil products, which I believe carry negative energies.

Try and think of one thing that does not come in to contact with an oil product?

By playing out this scenario, the controllers have a group who dont even know they're voting in their direction.

I still agree with you, that it only takes a small group with focussed positive intent. We got the planet on our side after all!
 Quoting: BadHairDay

I believe we have the whole cosmos on everyone's side. It's a gentle osmosis. The fabric of the Universe is Love.

Have you ever found a spider in your room which you are trying to induce to go outside? Once that spider catches on that you mean it no harm, it jumps right on your paper..... like it's a magic carpet ride....and lets you escort it right out the front door. Salute'!

He, he! I'm really a poet with a vivid imagination with a streak of fun too. Life is magic!

rockon

Last Edited by ERE3 on 12/03/2012 02:47 PM
Unit3

United States
12/03/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

XXXK
 Quoting: krispy 28976417

We probably have met...no telling where, heh! xoxo

And TY for your contribution. I love to read your posts.

Edit: Btw, I have a very strong connection with NL. In fact, I thought I was moving there this fall. Then, I was "told" there is a delay and I understood I would be there by Sinterklaas. However, I'm not so sure what's going on now. It all seems on hold or I got messages wrong because at this point, it doesn't seem I will be moving there at all. But, the connection is very strong anyway.

red_heart

Last Edited by ERE3 on 12/03/2012 02:53 PM
Krispy71

User ID: 29002251
Netherlands
12/03/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
---snipped---

Thank you so much Krispy. This is lovely. You and I are on the same page, but in different books, LOL! hf

Was it in your dream you made contact? I have felt sorry for AUgie because I imagine it's worse than being a Mengle twin.
Anyway, I feel a little foolish for jumping in this thread without more research but it's hard to know where to start. So I especially appreciate all of you for catching me up the way you have.

When I first posted, I told you that I try to give at least as much as I get. Since I have started to focus on this event, I found an interesting website on it.

Here's the link:
[link to coev.webs.com]

He says a giant asteroid landed on the 19.47 latitude, 65 million years ago, creating the Gulf. He thinks the asteroid was meant to damage the Earth (at the heart chakra) to slow evolution or even stop it.

Anyway, an object in the Gulf started sending a signal in 1947. And he says the liquid can be programmed and it came from Mars. He says Russia has the most advanced information on it.

So, you may know all this, but has anyone tapped into what the Russians know about this?
 Quoting: Unit3

I went back a few pages to look up some details and look for confirmation on my intuition ...

Sorry Unit3,
this post slipped my time to reply,
so I do it now.

Yes we are indeed in different "books", although like-minded. I totally understand what you try to say :D
My intuition told me that before this confirmation ...

- Mengle twins
Interesting you name this.
The first thing that popped my mind was the off-spring of Tiamath-Amaru (through parthenogenesis) and the way they were shown in my dream ... Almost as if you knew what they looked like.
And when I looked up info about the 'Mengle Twins' the principal and importance of 'entanglement' [to study for Mengle] grew stronger.
These phrases made me think that : "Diseases, including typhus and tuberculosis, would be purposely given to one twin and not the other. When one died, the other was often killed to examine and compare the effects of the disease." and "He would also test the effects of various drugs and poisons on one twin and use the other twin as a "control" group in order to make his experiments pseudoscientific."

- The mexican meteorite
Yes also very interesting!
We touched the subject before in this thread, even connecting it to Tungaska and Lake Vostok.

My theory on some of the meteorite chuncks : Long ago 3 planets occupied the Goldilocks-zone > Maldeck, Mars and Earth. The first 2 were highly developed and ahead in technology (even ahead of our civilisation today). Earth was more pure back then. At some point Maldeck was destroyed and turned into the Hammered asteroid belt. Mars & Earth repositioned, which pushed Mars just outside the Goldilock-zone, and it almost died ...
It might be so that some ancient asteroids are parts of Maldeck-The Hammered Belt ... All 3 planets [imo] were seeded by Tiamath and have an 'organism' like AUgie.
It was also said that a moon was placed around Earth to guard the waters ...

Twins or triplets ... siblings of AUgie ... [Mengle???]

Tom van Flandern’s also thinks that the chuncks of the asteroid-belt stroke Earth [from a former major planet between Mars and Jupiter exploded about 65 million years ago]

In this part it is said that Tiamat was sliced in TWO, but I strongly feel and have seen it was in 3 ... (sorry)
look what it sais about the moon and waters :
He sliced her in half like a fish for drying:
Half of her he put up to roof the sky, [=hammered belt]
Drew a bolt across and made a guard [=the stable orbit of the moon] to hold it.
Her waters he arranged so they could not escape. [=the tides becoz of the moon]

So yes, these old meteoroid -places could be spots where chuncks of an ancient and "sibling"/"alien" AUgie penetrated the earth.

XXX K
Krispy71

Netherlands
12/03/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

XXXK

Edit: Btw, I have a very strong connection with NL. In fact, I thought I was moving there this fall. Then, I was "told" there is a delay and I understood I would be there by Sinterklaas. However, I'm not so sure what's going on now. It all seems on hold or I got messages wrong because at this point, it doesn't seem I will be moving there at all. But, the connection is very strong anyway.

red_heart

yeah xoxo lolsign

I understand what you say.
When you do get a green light to come over, I would like to meet you in person.
Yes I can sense the connection.

I just realised soomething about your name :

Unit3 ---> refers to the UNIT of the 3% of people who will make the change/turn into the quantum leap

Quoting you : "I've heard it takes 3% to cause a critical mass in the collective. So, 3% of the collective mind agrees love is more important than material pursuit. Quantum leap. 3% of the collective agrees race, gender, religion, sexuality, etc are less important than the integrity of the individual....quantum leap. And it goes on and on. "

Right ???

Ps: Thank you for the 3 kara's pump2

xxx K

Last Edited by Krispy71 on 12/03/2012 05:08 PM
Krispy71

Netherlands
12/03/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
---snipped---

@P*P, I've been looking into junk dna and the Russians this evening....

"Our DNA harnesses both sound and light in its moment-by-moment operations, but more than this, it ‘punches holes’ in space-time, opening a window to time-space/the time domain: “…our DNA can cause [patterns of disturbance] in the vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes!…These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness.”[6] Most of us know this process as intuition or psychic insight.

Various researchers have theorised that the energy occupying time-space responsible for these phenomena is twisting/spiralling torsion energy. Luckman defines torsion in Conscious Healing as:

Universal creative consciousness or subspace energy (Aether) experiencing itself in time…Torsion Energy in the form of a ‘life-wave’ interfacing with and modifying Potential DNA’s transposons is the driving force behind the evolution of human consciousness and physiology.

Specific sound frequencies; herein lies the power of Luckman’s DNA potentiation/activation method. By utilizing just a 528 Hz Solfeggio tuning fork and the correct techniques (as detailed in Potentiate Your DNA), the massive portion of ‘junk’ DNA that seems to lay mostly dormant in us, can be activated to harness greater amounts of torsion energy in time-space. Ordinary sound in space-time can effect our info-energetic torsion blueprints in time-space via the interdimensional doorway that is our DNA. The result of this process—which unfolds over a forty-two week period—appears to be roughly equivalent to a kundalini awakening.

By Brendan D. Murphy. Far from being non-coding and useless, so-called "junk" DNA can interact with zero-point energy and the morphic field, affecting our consciousness and also responding to changes in our states of mind. It is even responsible for the emergence of language.

Bunch of great downloads here from Nexus Magazine and I got the one re: Junk DNA: Doorway to Transformation

[link to www.nexusmagazine.com]

Forgot to add this link. It's just interesting. The Russians are tracking airplanes that go down and finding patterns in the jet stream.

[link to www.fosar-bludorf.com]

---snipped---

I highlighted what I experience myself, what I recognise myself in dreams and in researching and in 'sensing' :)

Jetstream & Airplanes:
Already in our last book "Zaubergesang", which concerns with the geomagnetism and the atmospheric phenomenon of the Schumann waves, we stated that there are geophysical disturbances which move in different speed slowly around the earth. So the earth's magnetic field itself has a pronounced disturbance, which is momentarily located over South America, but traveling around the globe in western direction during approximately 2000 years.
The hypothetical TLR factor, which could be jointly responsible for some aircraft crashes, is however rather suspected to be an atmospheric phenomenon, which is thus connected in the broadest sense with the world-wide weather development.
The phenomenon, for which we look, might be probably of electromagnetic nature. What otherwise should raise fires in cables and visible bright objects in the air?
The observations rather suggest that in the aircrafts a "short-circuit" must have been preceded by a possible "short-circuit in the atmosphere", however not a usual thunderstorm, which normally cannot do any harm to an airplane, but rather a kind of ball lightning.
Long time science rejected the existence of such ball lightnings at all, since they could not be observed purposefully repeatable. In the meantime one knows however that under certain conditions it is possible that there is a compression of ionized gas (plasma) in the atmosphere, which may be responsible for such optical phenomena.
On the one hand these are tectonic instabilities (why for example the phenomenon arises frequently in the region of the Altai mountains), on the other hand geomagnetic storms and increased solar activities. Especially during the last years astrophysicists could constitute an increased activity of the sun, which is jointly responsible for disturbances of the geomagnetism. Recently, in April 1997, the largest subject cloud of the sun, ever observed, met on our earth. The lucid objects resulting from this are very high-energetic and may cause, if they explode, substantial damage. They may be visible for the naked eye or invisible, and they may appear on radar display screens or not.
For a long time it is known that the jetstream is not only a wind field, but has also electromagnetic characteristics. It works like an enormous loop antenna, where also electromagnetic atmosphere impulses travel, for instance the Schumann resonance waves. It is already used also for technical projects for the use of these atmosphere energies as for example the HAARP project in Alaska (see our book "Zaubergesang").
Particularly the strange 194 day rhythm is so far still completely inexplicable.

194 day rhythm ---> 19.47 anyone ???

xxxK

Last Edited by Krispy71 on 12/03/2012 05:02 PM
Krispy71

Netherlands
12/03/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will be 2 days off.
Probably no time to reply.

Have funn all :D
Keep on bezerking !!!!

pilot

xxxK
Unit3

United States
12/03/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
---snipped---

Thank you so much Krispy. This is lovely. You and I are on the same page, but in different books, LOL! hf

Was it in your dream you made contact? I have felt sorry for AUgie because I imagine it's worse than being a Mengle twin.
Anyway, I feel a little foolish for jumping in this thread without more research but it's hard to know where to start. So I especially appreciate all of you for catching me up the way you have.

When I first posted, I told you that I try to give at least as much as I get. Since I have started to focus on this event, I found an interesting website on it.

Here's the link:
[link to coev.webs.com]

He says a giant asteroid landed on the 19.47 latitude, 65 million years ago, creating the Gulf. He thinks the asteroid was meant to damage the Earth (at the heart chakra) to slow evolution or even stop it.

Anyway, an object in the Gulf started sending a signal in 1947. And he says the liquid can be programmed and it came from Mars. He says Russia has the most advanced information on it.

So, you may know all this, but has anyone tapped into what the Russians know about this?

I went back a few pages to look up some details and look for confirmation on my intuition ...

Sorry Unit3,
this post slipped my time to reply,
so I do it now.

Yes we are indeed in different "books", although like-minded. I totally understand what you try to say :D
My intuition told me that before this confirmation ...

- Mengle twins
Interesting you name this.
The first thing that popped my mind was the off-spring of Tiamath-Amaru (through parthenogenesis) and the way they were shown in my dream ... Almost as if you knew what they looked like.
And when I looked up info about the 'Mengle Twins' the principal and importance of 'entanglement' [to study for Mengle] grew stronger.
These phrases made me think that : "Diseases, including typhus and tuberculosis, would be purposely given to one twin and not the other. When one died, the other was often killed to examine and compare the effects of the disease." and "He would also test the effects of various drugs and poisons on one twin and use the other twin as a "control" group in order to make his experiments pseudoscientific."

- The mexican meteorite
Yes also very interesting!
We touched the subject before in this thread, even connecting it to Tungaska and Lake Vostok.

My theory on some of the meteorite chuncks : Long ago 3 planets occupied the Goldilocks-zone > Maldeck, Mars and Earth. The first 2 were highly developed and ahead in technology (even ahead of our civilisation today). Earth was more pure back then. At some point Maldeck was destroyed and turned into the Hammered asteroid belt. Mars & Earth repositioned, which pushed Mars just outside the Goldilock-zone, and it almost died ...
It might be so that some ancient asteroids are parts of Maldeck-The Hammered Belt ... All 3 planets [imo] were seeded by Tiamath and have an 'organism' like AUgie.
It was also said that a moon was placed around Earth to guard the waters ...

Twins or triplets ... siblings of AUgie ... [Mengle???]

Tom van Flandern’s also thinks that the chuncks of the asteroid-belt stroke Earth [from a former major planet between Mars and Jupiter exploded about 65 million years ago]

In this part it is said that Tiamat was sliced in TWO, but I strongly feel and have seen it was in 3 ... (sorry)
look what it sais about the moon and waters :
He sliced her in half like a fish for drying:
Half of her he put up to roof the sky, [=hammered belt]
Drew a bolt across and made a guard [=the stable orbit of the moon] to hold it.
Her waters he arranged so they could not escape. [=the tides becoz of the moon]

So yes, these old meteoroid -places could be spots where chuncks of an ancient and "sibling"/"alien" AUgie penetrated the earth.

XXX K

Whew, boy. You're blowing my mind and bringing up some deepness within me. Let me share:

I have sadness over the loss of a twin, triplet, not sure, but sadness over a loss like this. I have never known who, why or when....other than it's pre-birth. It's a deep sadness that I've only be able to notice and have not known why or how it will heal. I allow it because to cover it is not the answer. You can just image what I feel as I read your post.

I also have a sadness and remembrance about watching light recede as darkness blanketed. I have never known when, where or any other details other than the bleakness I felt/feel. I can't read the old Adam/Eve story (I don't even remember whose scriptures it's from...Hindu?) Anyway, it details their feelings of losing the light. I can't read it and I have never liked sunset much.

All I really understand of this sadness is it's ancient. Thank you so much and I'll be digesting this. XOXOXO
Unit3

United States
12/03/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

XXXK

red_heart

yeah xoxo lolsign

I understand what you say.
When you do get a green light to come over, I would like to meet you in person.
Yes I can sense the connection.

I just realised soomething about your name :

Unit3 ---> refers to the UNIT of the 3% of people who will make the change/turn into the quantum leap

Quoting you : "I've heard it takes 3% to cause a critical mass in the collective. So, 3% of the collective mind agrees love is more important than material pursuit. Quantum leap. 3% of the collective agrees race, gender, religion, sexuality, etc are less important than the integrity of the individual....quantum leap. And it goes on and on. "

Right ???

Ps: Thank you for the 3 kara's pump2

xxx K

Wow...I just intuitively took the Unit3 name. I never made this connection with the 3%, LOL! I will certainly keep you updated as to moving there. I would like to meet you as well. hf

3 kara's?

XOXOXOXO
Unit3

United States
12/03/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
---snipped---

@P*P, I've been looking into junk dna and the Russians this evening....

"Our DNA harnesses both sound and light in its moment-by-moment operations, but more than this, it ‘punches holes’ in space-time, opening a window to time-space/the time domain: “…our DNA can cause [patterns of disturbance] in the vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes!…These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness.”[6] Most of us know this process as intuition or psychic insight.

Various researchers have theorised that the energy occupying time-space responsible for these phenomena is twisting/spiralling torsion energy. Luckman defines torsion in Conscious Healing as:

Universal creative consciousness or subspace energy (Aether) experiencing itself in time…Torsion Energy in the form of a ‘life-wave’ interfacing with and modifying Potential DNA’s transposons is the driving force behind the evolution of human consciousness and physiology.

Specific sound frequencies; herein lies the power of Luckman’s DNA potentiation/activation method. By utilizing just a 528 Hz Solfeggio tuning fork and the correct techniques (as detailed in Potentiate Your DNA), the massive portion of ‘junk’ DNA that seems to lay mostly dormant in us, can be activated to harness greater amounts of torsion energy in time-space. Ordinary sound in space-time can effect our info-energetic torsion blueprints in time-space via the interdimensional doorway that is our DNA. The result of this process—which unfolds over a forty-two week period—appears to be roughly equivalent to a kundalini awakening.

By Brendan D. Murphy. Far from being non-coding and useless, so-called "junk" DNA can interact with zero-point energy and the morphic field, affecting our consciousness and also responding to changes in our states of mind. It is even responsible for the emergence of language.

Bunch of great downloads here from Nexus Magazine and I got the one re: Junk DNA: Doorway to Transformation

[link to www.nexusmagazine.com]

Forgot to add this link. It's just interesting. The Russians are tracking airplanes that go down and finding patterns in the jet stream.

[link to www.fosar-bludorf.com]

---snipped---

I highlighted what I experience myself, what I recognise myself in dreams and in researching and in 'sensing' :)

Jetstream & Airplanes:
Already in our last book "Zaubergesang", which concerns with the geomagnetism and the atmospheric phenomenon of the Schumann waves, we stated that there are geophysical disturbances which move in different speed slowly around the earth. So the earth's magnetic field itself has a pronounced disturbance, which is momentarily located over South America, but traveling around the globe in western direction during approximately 2000 years.
The hypothetical TLR factor, which could be jointly responsible for some aircraft crashes, is however rather suspected to be an atmospheric phenomenon, which is thus connected in the broadest sense with the world-wide weather development.
The phenomenon, for which we look, might be probably of electromagnetic nature. What otherwise should raise fires in cables and visible bright objects in the air?
The observations rather suggest that in the aircrafts a "short-circuit" must have been preceded by a possible "short-circuit in the atmosphere", however not a usual thunderstorm, which normally cannot do any harm to an airplane, but rather a kind of ball lightning.
Long time science rejected the existence of such ball lightnings at all, since they could not be observed purposefully repeatable. In the meantime one knows however that under certain conditions it is possible that there is a compression of ionized gas (plasma) in the atmosphere, which may be responsible for such optical phenomena.
On the one hand these are tectonic instabilities (why for example the phenomenon arises frequently in the region of the Altai mountains), on the other hand geomagnetic storms and increased solar activities. Especially during the last years astrophysicists could constitute an increased activity of the sun, which is jointly responsible for disturbances of the geomagnetism. Recently, in April 1997, the largest subject cloud of the sun, ever observed, met on our earth. The lucid objects resulting from this are very high-energetic and may cause, if they explode, substantial damage. They may be visible for the naked eye or invisible, and they may appear on radar display screens or not.
For a long time it is known that the jetstream is not only a wind field, but has also electromagnetic characteristics. It works like an enormous loop antenna, where also electromagnetic atmosphere impulses travel, for instance the Schumann resonance waves. It is already used also for technical projects for the use of these atmosphere energies as for example the HAARP project in Alaska (see our book "Zaubergesang").
Particularly the strange 194 day rhythm is so far still completely inexplicable.

194 day rhythm ---> 19.47 anyone ???

xxxK

Wow!
hearts
Unit3

United States
12/03/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will be 2 days off.
Probably no time to reply.

Have funn all :D
Keep on bezerking !!!!

pilot

xxxK

Have a great time and thanks for letting us know. We'll be here.

hf
krispy mobile
User ID: 29044830
Netherlands
12/04/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Unit3
12 years ago I lost twins.... I had a miscarriage, but it was the most intense and blissful period in my life while being pregnant of them. They showed me their presence and essence while in my tummy... It was magical. I communicated with them telepathically. Quantum connection....

I am sorry to read your sadness and memories... Hope you'll find the answer someday.

Ps: I love Italian... Kara = heart.... 3 hearts.... A sea of love...

Hugs xxx K
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
12/04/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi

update

[link to youtu.be]
Hans The Magnificent

User ID: 27980647
United States
12/04/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like how my stomach feels this morning. Went to a Mexican restaurant last night.
Your unban request was denied.
About the Avatar: It is Die Wasserturm (The Watertower)in Mannheim Germany a local landmark.I used to make wishes on it as a kid. It seems to come through for me still.
Lieber ein Ende mit Schrecken, als Schrecken ohne Ende." Deutsche Sprichwort
But Doctor: I drive too fast to worry about cholesterol.
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
12/04/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like how my stomach feels this morning. Went to a Mexican restaurant last night.
 Quoting: Hans The Magnificent

hi Hans

lol
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/04/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello you two! hf

@Isis, that flame is an example of a sonic nozzle on a flamer. The gas is compressed and comes out at super sonic speeds, keeping it well away from the pipes and nozzle itself.

Seems to be a bit of pressure behind it?

Wonder how many plants are experiencing this? Wonder what other covers they are using for fires across the state.

@Hans, you dont do skype anymore bud? :(
Unit3

United States
12/04/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Unit3
12 years ago I lost twins.... I had a miscarriage, but it was the most intense and blissful period in my life while being pregnant of them. They showed me their presence and essence while in my tummy... It was magical. I communicated with them telepathically. Quantum connection....

I am sorry to read your sadness and memories... Hope you'll find the answer someday.

Ps: I love Italian... Kara = heart.... 3 hearts.... A sea of love...

Hugs xxx K
 Quoting: krispy mobile 29044830

:o)

(remember, I create my perspective, heh)

BigHug

Last Edited by ERE3 on 12/04/2012 12:35 PM

GLP