Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,496 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 18,028
Pageviews Today: 32,231Threads Today: 17Posts Today: 233
12:24 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine

Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
12/04/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Thought I would share this with any whom might be interested.
hugs

Just to note for those of you who are lightworkers or interested to learn about them. We are having a couple of guests that are lightworkers this week on the Raw Feed Live. Here is a link for the calendar.

[link to www.therawfeedlive.com]
 Quoting: Isis7

Sis

Is there a way to listen to these after the show?

I cannot stay up that late. lol

I would love to listen to Sahvanna.

Much Love,
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

During the show, you can listen on live stream (always posted in the show thread) or visit glp-vc and participate by text, text questions for the guest (I take your questions, and ask the guest in the last half hour of the show) and we now have a phone number that you can speak to the guest live during the show.

Home page (must sign up for membership)

posted the following morning on
YouTube Channel:
[link to www.youtube.com]

Much Love TT

hugs
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
12/04/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Map of major 2012 eq (plus a few other major eq). They follow the ley lines.

[link to sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net (secure)]
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Unit3

United States
12/04/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thought I would share this with any whom might be interested.
hugs

Just to note for those of you who are lightworkers or interested to learn about them. We are having a couple of guests that are lightworkers this week on the Raw Feed Live. Here is a link for the calendar.

Sis

Is there a way to listen to these after the show?

I cannot stay up that late. lol

I would love to listen to Sahvanna.

Much Love,
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

During the show, you can listen on live stream (always posted in the show thread) or visit glp-vc and participate by text, text questions for the guest (I take your questions, and ask the guest in the last half hour of the show) and we now have a phone number that you can speak to the guest live during the show.

Home page (must sign up for membership)

posted the following morning on
YouTube Channel:

Much Love TT

hugs

There are 5 videos there:

Dr. Betty Martini, Dr Courtney Brown, Dr. Len Saputo, Gerald Celente, Giorgio Tsoukalos

Which one are you referring to?
Unit3

United States
12/04/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Did you read the article yesterday where they found 6 million pounds of illegal ammunition about 300 miles from Assumption Parish?

[link to news.yahoo.com]
Pre*Per
User ID: 26355761
United Kingdom
12/04/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
---snipped---

@P*P, I've been looking into junk dna and the Russians this evening....

"Our DNA harnesses both sound and light in its moment-by-moment operations, but more than this, it ‘punches holes’ in space-time, opening a window to time-space/the time domain: “…our DNA can cause [patterns of disturbance] in the vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes!…These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness.”[6] Most of us know this process as intuition or psychic insight.

Various researchers have theorised that the energy occupying time-space responsible for these phenomena is twisting/spiralling torsion energy. Luckman defines torsion in Conscious Healing as:

Universal creative consciousness or subspace energy (Aether) experiencing itself in time…Torsion Energy in the form of a ‘life-wave’ interfacing with and modifying Potential DNA’s transposons is the driving force behind the evolution of human consciousness and physiology.

Specific sound frequencies; herein lies the power of Luckman’s DNA potentiation/activation method. By utilizing just a 528 Hz Solfeggio tuning fork and the correct techniques (as detailed in Potentiate Your DNA), the massive portion of ‘junk’ DNA that seems to lay mostly dormant in us, can be activated to harness greater amounts of torsion energy in time-space. Ordinary sound in space-time can effect our info-energetic torsion blueprints in time-space via the interdimensional doorway that is our DNA. The result of this process—which unfolds over a forty-two week period—appears to be roughly equivalent to a kundalini awakening.

By Brendan D. Murphy. Far from being non-coding and useless, so-called "junk" DNA can interact with zero-point energy and the morphic field, affecting our consciousness and also responding to changes in our states of mind. It is even responsible for the emergence of language.

Bunch of great downloads here from Nexus Magazine and I got the one re: Junk DNA: Doorway to Transformation

[link to www.nexusmagazine.com]

[Snip: ...]

Quoting: Unit3

I highlighted what I experience myself, what I recognise myself in dreams and in researching and in 'sensing' :)

Jetstream & Airplanes:
Already in our last book "Zaubergesang", which concerns with the geomagnetism and the atmospheric phenomenon of the Schumann waves, we stated that there are geophysical disturbances which move in different speed slowly around the earth. So the earth's magnetic field itself has a pronounced disturbance, which is momentarily located over South America, but traveling around the globe in western direction during approximately 2000 years.
The hypothetical TLR factor, which could be jointly responsible for some aircraft crashes, is however rather suspected to be an atmospheric phenomenon, which is thus connected in the broadest sense with the world-wide weather development.
The phenomenon, for which we look, might be probably of electromagnetic nature. What otherwise should raise fires in cables and visible bright objects in the air?
Particularly the strange 194 day rhythm is so far still completely inexplicable.

194 day rhythm ---> 19.47 anyone ???

xxxK
 Quoting: Krispy71

Yes, BHD, Krispy, Unit 3, 19.47 is indeed A KEY …

But first, reviewing this Bezerk website for a moment from a broader, more objective and strictly impersonal view to see what we can learn from 1400 pages so far, perhaps we could be drawn towards the traditional name brought to this galaxy by the international travellers: Philosophia.

We are being told that Philosophia is important for those who study it as it can assist and guide them in their personal relationships.

The soul print is composed of a circle, from which extends the points of a five pointed star ~ but the points are irregular; some are elongated and others foreshortened (energy and disturbance patterns).

[See extensive diagrams by David Wood of the groundplans at Rennes le-Chateau].

Inside the circle is a Six Pointed Star, [the emblems of secret societies, The Shugborough Monument and the Cathars], at the centre of which is a Point.

Philosophia teaches that it is essential for beings to follow voluntary guidelines of behaviour which promote harmonious interactions between beings.

Perhaps the most important of these is the continuous striving to see the perspective of others.

Deciding how to act in any given circumstances is determined by both tradition and timely thinking, and allows individuals wide latitude of action within a specified framework. Another purpose within this tenet is to promote open and wide ranging discussion and relationships between beings.

By practicing this rational approach to the important source of tremendous insight(searching with others for new ideas), beings are able to expand their abilities in such areas as: realisation of self worth, formulation of personal habits, understanding the relevant merit of opposing views, finding purpose in seemingly purposeless situations and establishing relationships ~ leading on to the development of hyperdimensional souls.

Harmonically speaking, the relationship between 6 and 5, (similar to 12 divided by 10) provides clues to measures of Matter and Time (12 =Clockface), and the 6 and 5 sided platonic figures inherent in Bonding of our DNA.

Further details of this with extensive diagrams are provided in Two-Thirds, a book by Myers/Percy.

Back to the guidance of the 19.47 rhythm, the sought after LINK
~

Mathematically speaking, this number (19.47) is the Tan (reciprocal) of Root 2/4, an important division of latitude in a tetrahedron where Root 2/4, when treated as the radius of a Cube, surprisingly has the same volume as the radius itself ~ In other words, it is a “dimensionless Cube”; something he could not come to terms with and which frightened Einstein, since anything dimensionless would be invisible, immeasurable or, only existing in another dimension.

Perhaps the guidance of Philosophia is what is needed now for our appreciation of the intelligent nature of AuGie?

P*P
Isis7

United States
12/04/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
Unit3

United States
12/04/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
---snipped---

By Brendan D. Murphy. Far from being non-coding and useless, so-called "junk" DNA can interact with zero-point energy and the morphic field, affecting our consciousness and also responding to changes in our states of mind. It is even responsible for the emergence of language.

Bunch of great downloads here from Nexus Magazine and I got the one re: Junk DNA: Doorway to Transformation

I highlighted what I experience myself, what I recognise myself in dreams and in researching and in 'sensing' :)

Jetstream & Airplanes:
Already in our last book "Zaubergesang", which concerns with the geomagnetism and the atmospheric phenomenon of the Schumann waves, we stated that there are geophysical disturbances which move in different speed slowly around the earth. So the earth's magnetic field itself has a pronounced disturbance, which is momentarily located over South America, but traveling around the globe in western direction during approximately 2000 years.
The hypothetical TLR factor, which could be jointly responsible for some aircraft crashes, is however rather suspected to be an atmospheric phenomenon, which is thus connected in the broadest sense with the world-wide weather development.
The phenomenon, for which we look, might be probably of electromagnetic nature. What otherwise should raise fires in cables and visible bright objects in the air?
Particularly the strange 194 day rhythm is so far still completely inexplicable.

xxxK

But first, reviewing this Bezerk website for a moment from a broader, more objective and strictly impersonal view to see what we can learn from 1400 pages so far, perhaps we could be drawn towards the traditional name brought to this galaxy by the international travellers: Philosophia.

We are being told that Philosophia is important for those who study it as it can assist and guide them in their personal relationships.

The soul print is composed of a circle, from which extends the points of a five pointed star ~ but the points are irregular; some are elongated and others foreshortened (energy and disturbance patterns).

Inside the circle is a Six Pointed Star, [the emblems of secret societies, The Shugborough Monument and the Cathars], at the centre of which is a Point.

Philosophia teaches that it is essential for beings to follow voluntary guidelines of behaviour which promote harmonious interactions between beings.

Perhaps the most important of these is the continuous striving to see the perspective of others.

Deciding how to act in any given circumstances is determined by both tradition and timely thinking, and allows individuals wide latitude of action within a specified framework. Another purpose within this tenet is to promote open and wide ranging discussion and relationships between beings.

By practicing this rational approach to the important source of tremendous insight(searching with others for new ideas), beings are able to expand their abilities in such areas as: realisation of self worth, formulation of personal habits, understanding the relevant merit of opposing views, finding purpose in seemingly purposeless situations and establishing relationships ~ leading on to the development of hyperdimensional souls.

Harmonically speaking, the relationship between 6 and 5, (similar to 12 divided by 10) provides clues to measures of Matter and Time (12 =Clockface), and the 6 and 5 sided platonic figures inherent in Bonding of our DNA.

Further details of this with extensive diagrams are provided in Two-Thirds, a book by Myers/Percy.

~

Mathematically speaking, this number (19.47) is the Tan (reciprocal) of Root 2/4, an important division of latitude in a tetrahedron where Root 2/4, when treated as the radius of a Cube, surprisingly has the same volume as the radius itself ~ In other words, it is a “dimensionless Cube”; something he could not come to terms with and which frightened Einstein, since anything dimensionless would be invisible, immeasurable or, only existing in another dimension.

Perhaps the guidance of Philosophia is what is needed now for our appreciation of the intelligent nature of AuGie?

P*P
 Quoting: Pre*Per 26355761

Ha...just been talking about seeing the perspective of others...how important it is. And, that's one of the things I really like about this thread...that's exactly what's going on here.

I like your conclusions....using this as a guideline to appreciate AUgie. hf
Unit3

United States
12/04/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
NASA's announcement we have been waiting on.....magnetic highway at the end of the Solar System...

[link to www.rawstory.com]

Last Edited by ERE3 on 12/04/2012 02:18 PM
Hans The Magnificent

User ID: 27980647
United States
12/04/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
@BHD..I bought a new camera and mic...Still no work. I think I have this box loaded with too many design programs. I'm going to have to break down and buy a new computer for non-business applications. I miss the chats, both on Skype and Voice Chat. VC just gives a loud buzz that gives me a headache. Also maybe I could get some travel time in. You close to that opera house that looks like a big sailboat?
Your unban request was denied.
About the Avatar: It is Die Wasserturm (The Watertower)in Mannheim Germany a local landmark.I used to make wishes on it as a kid. It seems to come through for me still.
Lieber ein Ende mit Schrecken, als Schrecken ohne Ende." Deutsche Sprichwort
But Doctor: I drive too fast to worry about cholesterol.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
12/04/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Haha, about 30mins on a good day. I know this great spot where you look at it, the city and the harbour bridge all at once. Amazing view. Best at night.

That one time, when Breezy was over, I wanted to whisk her away for an hour in between flights to see it. Was not to be...

Maybe buy a second hand junker for such tasks. I use an old piece of crap now after the melting incident. Cant afford to lose my work again. Now I keep them seperate.

Hope everyone's well in the house of Hans.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
12/04/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
---snipped---

Jetstream & Airplanes:

xxxK

~

P*P
 Quoting: Pre*Per 26355761

Ha...just been talking about seeing the perspective of others...how important it is. And, that's one of the things I really like about this thread...that's exactly what's going on here.

I like your conclusions....using this as a guideline to appreciate AUgie. hf

@P~P, liking that. Respect for other's ideas and thoughts, and culture has brought an idea I've been working on for a while, to the surface.

I am sure you've read Alice Bailey's work. Even though written in 1922, about the hierarchy of spiritual entities, and the role initiation plays in that system.

The point where understanding the relationship between man and mankind, man and world (I use man as a collective) leaves the 'initiate' only one real path to continue the journey of enlightenment.

Out.

Outwards, is the solar system, where the initiate can learn the relationships between mankind and the planets. The process would be that of solar initiation.

We've been surmising the Chinese have a weapon, or a 'thing' that they can use against the factions outside their focus.

What if the 'module' is in fact a learning program, of which solar initiation is one part. The solar initiation module. SIM.

Maybe they are readying their people for contact, what to expect, how to relate, how to survive. Maybe they gave all countires this opportunity to get their people up to speed.

I certainly havent heard from Joooolia on the subject...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 763216
United States
12/04/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to onwingsofcare.org]

20121202 - Status of slicks from the Gulf's Black Bay to the Macondo
2012 December 02, Sunday

Since our November 9th flyover of the Deepwater Horizon wellhead and our publishing of the large surface oil slick there, BP has announced plans to begin further investigation of the wreckage and seafloor in that area, beginning tomorrow, December 3.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/04/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
NASA's announcement we have been waiting on.....magnetic highway at the end of the Solar System...

So, please tell us what it means.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12487521
United States
12/04/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to onwingsofcare.org]

20121202 - Status of slicks from the Gulf's Black Bay to the Macondo
2012 December 02, Sunday

Since our November 9th flyover of the Deepwater Horizon wellhead and our publishing of the large surface oil slick there, BP has announced plans to begin further investigation of the wreckage and seafloor in that area, beginning tomorrow, December 3.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 763216

"We were surprised to find a new drilling platform sitting almost right over the wellhead, and a large drillship also in the vicinity."

hiding
Unit3

United States
12/04/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

I really don't know but I'd like to have a gas station out there, heh! You know, one of those that says last gas station for 100 million, trillion miles!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/04/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ahmen to that. Lower frequency, density, dimensions dissappearing, or just not a part of our measure anymore.

Might be why those consumed with negativity and control are so frightened and reacting with more control and fear etc atm too.

The writing is on the wall. Goes back to aligning one's thoughts with what one presents to the world.

The notion of critical mass is quite fascinating when viewed on a planetary scale. What does it take? You mentioned 3% I could buy that.

If you split the world up in to three groups, those in control, those who have awoken, and those who baaa, baaa, baaa on, oblivious to it all.

Leaves two types then, and I think the proportions are relatively low in each group.

Is why I think the controllers have been saturating the planet with any negativity they can, especially oil products, which I believe carry negative energies.

Try and think of one thing that does not come in to contact with an oil product?

By playing out this scenario, the controllers have a group who dont even know they're voting in their direction.

I still agree with you, that it only takes a small group with focussed positive intent. We got the planet on our side after all!
 Quoting: BadHairDay

I believe we have the whole cosmos on everyone's side. It's a gentle osmosis. The fabric of the Universe is Love.

Have you ever found a spider in your room which you are trying to induce to go outside? Once that spider catches on that you mean it no harm, it jumps right on your paper..... like it's a magic carpet ride....and lets you escort it right out the front door. Salute'!

He, he! I'm really a poet with a vivid imagination with a streak of fun too. Life is magic!

rockon

Could be that critical mass is more like 5.1%, the amount at which methane becomes explosive, up to the 15% level, where it settles back down.

If that is the case, then Unit 3 will become Unit 5.1 and we learn that the spider is in the majority group over the 15% threshold of votility.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/04/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

I really don't know but I'd like to have a gas station out there, heh! You know, one of those that says last gas station for 100 million, trillion miles!

Maybe not really high profit if the aftermarket hydrogen generators on vehicles gets going. Reckon those generators are aleady fitted on new military hardware?

The US Department of Energy is putting new focus on battery research. The hydrogen generators can produce the energy and now comes the effort to find suitable storage for the output when the energy needed. Kind of a "demand" type situation, ya know.
lasombra

User ID: 2920692
United States
12/04/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shamelessly ripped off from this thread...
Thread: Anyone ever tried the magnet experiment on forehead?

walks hand in hand with last few days discussion

"You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep."
Navajo Proverb
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/04/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Huge and Powerful Flames Roaring from Norco, Louisiana Oil Refinery HD 12-3-2012

Shell Oil
Unit3

United States
12/04/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ahmen to that. Lower frequency, density, dimensions dissappearing, or just not a part of our measure anymore.

Might be why those consumed with negativity and control are so frightened and reacting with more control and fear etc atm too.

The writing is on the wall. Goes back to aligning one's thoughts with what one presents to the world.

The notion of critical mass is quite fascinating when viewed on a planetary scale. What does it take? You mentioned 3% I could buy that.

If you split the world up in to three groups, those in control, those who have awoken, and those who baaa, baaa, baaa on, oblivious to it all.

Leaves two types then, and I think the proportions are relatively low in each group.

Is why I think the controllers have been saturating the planet with any negativity they can, especially oil products, which I believe carry negative energies.

Try and think of one thing that does not come in to contact with an oil product?

By playing out this scenario, the controllers have a group who dont even know they're voting in their direction.

I still agree with you, that it only takes a small group with focussed positive intent. We got the planet on our side after all!
 Quoting: BadHairDay

I believe we have the whole cosmos on everyone's side. It's a gentle osmosis. The fabric of the Universe is Love.

Have you ever found a spider in your room which you are trying to induce to go outside? Once that spider catches on that you mean it no harm, it jumps right on your paper..... like it's a magic carpet ride....and lets you escort it right out the front door. Salute'!

He, he! I'm really a poet with a vivid imagination with a streak of fun too. Life is magic!

rockon

Could be that critical mass is more like 5.1%, the amount at which methane becomes explosive, up to the 15% level, where it settles back down.

If that is the case, then Unit 3 will become Unit 5.1 and we learn that the spider is in the majority group over the 15% threshold of votility.

It is true, I was at the spider's service!
Unit3

United States
12/04/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe not really high profit if the aftermarket hydrogen generators on vehicles gets going. Reckon those generators are aleady fitted on new military hardware?

The US Department of Energy is putting new focus on battery research. The hydrogen generators can produce the energy and now comes the effort to find suitable storage for the output when the energy needed. Kind of a "demand" type situation, ya know.

There's a way to profit from it, I'm sure of it. I could set up radar, like a small town cop, and issue tickets.
Unit3

United States
12/04/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shamelessly ripped off from this thread...
Thread: Anyone ever tried the magnet experiment on forehead?

walks hand in hand with last few days discussion

Quoting: lasombra

Would you be willing to share a summary...or at least what caught your attention about it? How does it fit in with the last few days?
lasombra

United States
12/05/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Would you be willing to share a summary...or at least what caught your attention about it? How does it fit in with the last few days?

Sorry. Got lazy ;) and feel bad sometimes about taking the thread too far afield too often. My apologies if anyone minds.
It's simply where my comprehension of the scope of gom/augie/cascade failure has taken me.
shrug

This film has an interesting 'take' on things (strikingly similar to quantum,etc. presented/ discussed here of late) and some good in-depth information. Worth a watch, imho. Didn't expect much (ho-hum... another 2012 doomathon), and was Most pleasantly surprised!
Didn't watch the last 30 min or so of it... just the actual film, which is 1 hr 15 min long.

Still a bit busy, so here's the 'canned' synopsis put out with the trailer.

"Is December 21, 2012 the end of the world as we know it? Climate change seems inevitable with countless hurricanes, earthquakes and innumerable disasters around the globe in recent years. What did the ancient Maya know and why did they place such significance on this date? As we near the final date of the Mayan Calendar, mankind must face what is perhaps the most difficult hurdle of all…a profound change in ourselves. This enigmatic film unveils the other side to the 2012 engima:

- The Underlying Mystery of 2012;
- The True Nature of Time;
- Current Evolution of the Human Mind.

Geoff Stray and Philip Coppens take us on a journey into the Mayan mysteries to uncover a startling perspective on 2012, the lost meaning of the great cycle of the ages. They challenge the doomsday prophets and argue that 2012 is not the apocalyptic end of times, it is in fact only the beginning. Time will never be the same again."

hf
Navajo Proverb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26355761
United Kingdom
12/05/2012 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
BHD ~ I believe your take on Philosophia into a wider cosmic awareness (reset our Junk DNA)is absolutely the right one.

KRISPY could you please enlarge on your reference to the biorhythm of 19.47?

I would like to expand further on an explanation of this unsolved number?

Meantime, here is a snip from the latest post by Scott Mowry, of his article:

December 2012, Thee Age of Aquarius and the new Earth.

You simply can’t snap your fingers or turn a light switch on and watch as the world gets turned upside down. The average Joe-on-the-street is simply not ready for that kind of a scenario yet –– but will be if the process is done in a timely, step-by-step manner. It seems very clear we are in that mode now. Although, granted we are living in the times where historic world events have the potentiality to change on a dime without notice.

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, in the grand scheme of things is quite simple:

• Remain steadfastly positive and tune out all negativity. With the energies and vibrations now at their strongest ever on the planet, whatever you put your focus on will be amplified ten-fold. So why not go for the most wonderful, fantastic life you can possibly dream of?

Dedicate yourself to expanding your consciousness with whatever most resonates within you. Whether reading inspiring books, watching informative, uplifting videos, bonding with nature, meditating, praying, yoga, fellowship, serving your community, counseling others or just being happy –– whatever works best for you. It is your choice.

• If you are so moved, do whatever spiritual practice or technique you are drawn to with genuine sincerity and forthrightness. We are in the times of great possibilities. Whatever you truly put your heart into is now possible to unfold more than ever. Now is the time to go for it! Just go for it.

• Learn to trust your heart, your gut instincts or that little, tiny voice inside of you which is your inner Divine, your Higher Self or your Inner Child. As we stated above, the Age of Aquarius is all about moving from the mind to the heart, from separateness to oneness, from duality consciousness to unified consciousness.

• Ultimately, realize we are liberating ourselves from the constrictions and the limitations of the conscious mind which has trapped us in an illusionary world of primitive, outmoded beliefs no longer serving us. Freedom from the mind is the really most important factor of all in the grand scheme.

So with those parting words, I say unto you ~ welcome to The Age of Aquarius. Let The Sun Shine In.

P*P
lasombra

United States
12/05/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
P*P... all of you bezerk folk are consistantly such a synchronicity for me!!
<radiating amazement, love and gratitude>
hf

Sacred geometry has developed into one of those obsessions I'm trying not to obsess over, lol. It has become the primary ingredient of a fractal stew simmering in this woefully inadequate mental pot of mine. No personal thoughts to share yet, since so much of it shines brightest where there are no words.

The snippit you posted... Oh My! On my way to the full article.

I'm sure most of you have seen this stuff, but for those who haven't... here are some of the links to the virtual gardens I've been raiding lately for ingredients:

[link to templarmechanics.com]
[link to derekpgilbert.com]
[link to www.illuminati-news.com]
[link to starsyncs.blogspot.com]
[link to www.missionignition.net]
Navajo Proverb
Unit3

United States
12/05/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry. Got lazy ;) and feel bad sometimes about taking the thread too far afield too often. My apologies if anyone minds.
It's simply where my comprehension of the scope of gom/augie/cascade failure has taken me.
shrug

This film has an interesting 'take' on things (strikingly similar to quantum,etc. presented/ discussed here of late) and some good in-depth information. Worth a watch, imho. Didn't expect much (ho-hum... another 2012 doomathon), and was Most pleasantly surprised!
Didn't watch the last 30 min or so of it... just the actual film, which is 1 hr 15 min long.

Still a bit busy, so here's the 'canned' synopsis put out with the trailer.

"Is December 21, 2012 the end of the world as we know it? Climate change seems inevitable with countless hurricanes, earthquakes and innumerable disasters around the globe in recent years. What did the ancient Maya know and why did they place such significance on this date? As we near the final date of the Mayan Calendar, mankind must face what is perhaps the most difficult hurdle of all…a profound change in ourselves. This enigmatic film unveils the other side to the 2012 engima:

- The Underlying Mystery of 2012;
- The True Nature of Time;
- Current Evolution of the Human Mind.

Geoff Stray and Philip Coppens take us on a journey into the Mayan mysteries to uncover a startling perspective on 2012, the lost meaning of the great cycle of the ages. They challenge the doomsday prophets and argue that 2012 is not the apocalyptic end of times, it is in fact only the beginning. Time will never be the same again."

hf
 Quoting: lasombra

Aha! Thank you. I bold the statements above that I resonate with. I'm listening to Nassim right now (from the links you gave.) I've listened to him before but don't remember my reaction. He seems a very nice guy though.

Thanks again.
hf
Isis7

United States
12/05/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi

Shared with me by El Quisqueyano.

[link to youtu.be]

grouphug
Isis7

United States
12/05/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning, everyone.

Latest updates

[link to assumptionla.wordpress.com]

Snip:

A resolution was approved requesting that Texas Brine consider providing the option of a buyout or relocation to the residents of Bayou Corne.
 Quoting: Earth Cries

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/05/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
BHD ~ I believe your take on Philosophia into a wider cosmic awareness (reset our Junk DNA)is absolutely the right one.

KRISPY could you please enlarge on your reference to the biorhythm of 19.47?

I would like to expand further on an explanation of this unsolved number?

Meantime, here is a snip from the latest post by Scott Mowry, of his article:

December 2012, Thee Age of Aquarius and the new Earth.

You simply can’t snap your fingers or turn a light switch on and watch as the world gets turned upside down. The average Joe-on-the-street is simply not ready for that kind of a scenario yet –– but will be if the process is done in a timely, step-by-step manner. It seems very clear we are in that mode now. Although, granted we are living in the times where historic world events have the potentiality to change on a dime without notice.

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, in the grand scheme of things is quite simple:

• Remain steadfastly positive and tune out all negativity. With the energies and vibrations now at their strongest ever on the planet, whatever you put your focus on will be amplified ten-fold. So why not go for the most wonderful, fantastic life you can possibly dream of?

Dedicate yourself to expanding your consciousness with whatever most resonates within you. Whether reading inspiring books, watching informative, uplifting videos, bonding with nature, meditating, praying, yoga, fellowship, serving your community, counseling others or just being happy –– whatever works best for you. It is your choice.

• If you are so moved, do whatever spiritual practice or technique you are drawn to with genuine sincerity and forthrightness. We are in the times of great possibilities. Whatever you truly put your heart into is now possible to unfold more than ever. Now is the time to go for it! Just go for it.

• Learn to trust your heart, your gut instincts or that little, tiny voice inside of you which is your inner Divine, your Higher Self or your Inner Child. As we stated above, the Age of Aquarius is all about moving from the mind to the heart, from separateness to oneness, from duality consciousness to unified consciousness.

• Ultimately, realize we are liberating ourselves from the constrictions and the limitations of the conscious mind which has trapped us in an illusionary world of primitive, outmoded beliefs no longer serving us. Freedom from the mind is the really most important factor of all in the grand scheme.

So with those parting words, I say unto you ~ welcome to The Age of Aquarius. Let The Sun Shine In.

P*P

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26355761

I couldn't agree more.

:beautifulu:
Unit3

United States
12/05/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unit3
12 years ago I lost twins.... I had a miscarriage, but it was the most intense and blissful period in my life while being pregnant of them. They showed me their presence and essence while in my tummy... It was magical. I communicated with them telepathically. Quantum connection....

I am sorry to read your sadness and memories... Hope you'll find the answer someday.

Ps: I love Italian... Kara = heart.... 3 hearts.... A sea of love...

Hugs xxx K
 Quoting: krispy mobile 29044830

Krispy, I am just so touched by you sharing this experience. What a sweetheart you are. And, I am sorry about your loss. Even when we can see them and communicate with them, the body consciousness feels it.

Big hugs to you and yours. XOXOXO

GLP