Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,981 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 965,980
Pageviews Today: 1,723,901Threads Today: 735Posts Today: 13,089
07:31 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine

Ahim-sa

User ID: 4020072
United States
12/05/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
You guys rock my world. Don't ever quit.

Please.

:kudos:
shift
happens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
12/05/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine

Please.

Quoting: Ahim-sa

Hey buddy. hf
I think you're safe in that respect.

The best thing about this thread is that the OP cant delete posts.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21858603
New Zealand
12/06/2012 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Please.

Quoting: Ahim-sa

Hey buddy. hf
I think you're safe in that respect.

The best thing about this thread is that the OP cant delete posts.....
 Quoting: BadHairDay

Not until final payment goes through.{wink}

A place is ready if ever needed. Be a shame, this thread is part history part culture of this site.
Pre*PER
User ID: 26355761
United Kingdom
12/06/2012 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Would you be willing to share a summary...or at least what caught your attention about it? How does it fit in with the last few days?

[Snip ...}
 Quoting: Unit3

Quoting: lasombra

Aha! Thank you. I'm listening to Nassim right now (from the links you gave.) I've listened to him before but don't remember my reaction. He seems a very nice guy though.

Thanks again.
hf

Here is an alternative video u-tube to Nassim of science which is different, as it is based on the original findings of Dr Hans Jenny, disclosing precise harmonic and dynamic patterns, resulting from his original Cymatics experiments.

Sacred Geometry DNA changes 2012 Mollecular Atom Consciousness.mp4

The vibrations of the sound frequencies (Solfeggio scale, by Dr. Horowitz), change the symmetrical patterns rigorously, where 528 Hertz is the frequency used to heal DNA.

Well worth a study for those sufficiently interested ~ but not obsessed!

P*P
Pre*Per
United Kingdom
12/06/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ha...just been talking about seeing the perspective of others...how important it is. And, that's one of the things I really like about this thread...that's exactly what's going on here.

I like your conclusions....using this as a guideline to appreciate AUgie. hf
 Quoting: Krispy71

@P~P, liking that. Respect for other's ideas and thoughts, and culture has brought an idea I've been working on for a while, to the surface.

I am sure you've read Alice Bailey's work. Even though written in 1922, about the hierarchy of spiritual entities, and the role initiation plays in that system.

The point where understanding the relationship between man and mankind, man and world (I use man as a collective) leaves the 'initiate' only one real path to continue the journey of enlightenment.

Out.

Outwards, is the solar system, where the initiate can learn the relationships between mankind and the planets. The process would be that of solar initiation.

We've been surmising the Chinese have a weapon, or a 'thing' that they can use against the factions outside their focus.

What if the 'module' is in fact a learning program, of which solar initiation is one part. The solar initiation module. SIM.

Maybe they are readying their people for contact, what to expect, how to relate, how to survive. Maybe they gave all countires this opportunity to get their people up to speed.

I certainly havent heard from Joooolia on the subject...

Quoting Badhair ...
 Quoting: Pre*Per 26355761

BHD You say ...

The point where understanding the relationship between man and mankind, man and world (I use man as a collective) leaves the 'initiate' only one real path to continue the journey of enlightenment ~ outwards to the Planets.

It would make a lot of sense if the ancient chinese were following your suggested path of Solar Iniation (Yin, Yang, see: The Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra.

I recall seeing a huge Yin Yang painting on the wall of a Budhist temple in Penang, where four the old chinese sages were looking up at it in awe and ~ in collective wonderment!

I know two Julia's in Uk both of whom are psychics but, who is your Jooooolia .....?

P*P
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1484984
France
12/06/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
---snipped---

@P*P, I've been looking into junk dna and the Russians this evening....

"Our DNA harnesses both sound and light in its moment-by-moment operations, but more than this, it ‘punches holes’ in space-time, opening a window to time-space/the time domain: “…our DNA can cause [patterns of disturbance] in the vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes!…These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness.”[6] Most of us know this process as intuition or psychic insight.

Various researchers have theorised that the energy occupying time-space responsible for these phenomena is twisting/spiralling torsion energy. Luckman defines torsion in Conscious Healing as:

Universal creative consciousness or subspace energy (Aether) experiencing itself in time…Torsion Energy in the form of a ‘life-wave’ interfacing with and modifying Potential DNA’s transposons is the driving force behind the evolution of human consciousness and physiology.

Specific sound frequencies; herein lies the power of Luckman’s DNA potentiation/activation method. By utilizing just a 528 Hz Solfeggio tuning fork and the correct techniques (as detailed in Potentiate Your DNA), the massive portion of ‘junk’ DNA that seems to lay mostly dormant in us, can be activated to harness greater amounts of torsion energy in time-space. Ordinary sound in space-time can effect our info-energetic torsion blueprints in time-space via the interdimensional doorway that is our DNA. The result of this process—which unfolds over a forty-two week period—appears to be roughly equivalent to a kundalini awakening.

By Brendan D. Murphy. Far from being non-coding and useless, so-called "junk" DNA can interact with zero-point energy and the morphic field, affecting our consciousness and also responding to changes in our states of mind. It is even responsible for the emergence of language.

Bunch of great downloads here from Nexus Magazine and I got the one re: Junk DNA: Doorway to Transformation

[link to www.nexusmagazine.com]

[Snip: ...]

I highlighted what I experience myself, what I recognise myself in dreams and in researching and in 'sensing' :)

Jetstream & Airplanes:
Already in our last book "Zaubergesang", which concerns with the geomagnetism and the atmospheric phenomenon of the Schumann waves, we stated that there are geophysical disturbances which move in different speed slowly around the earth. So the earth's magnetic field itself has a pronounced disturbance, which is momentarily located over South America, but traveling around the globe in western direction during approximately 2000 years.
The hypothetical TLR factor, which could be jointly responsible for some aircraft crashes, is however rather suspected to be an atmospheric phenomenon, which is thus connected in the broadest sense with the world-wide weather development.
The phenomenon, for which we look, might be probably of electromagnetic nature. What otherwise should raise fires in cables and visible bright objects in the air?
Particularly the strange 194 day rhythm is so far still completely inexplicable.

194 day rhythm ---> 19.47 anyone ???

xxxK

Yes, BHD, Krispy, Unit 3, 19.47 is indeed A KEY …

But first, reviewing this Bezerk website for a moment from a broader, more objective and strictly impersonal view to see what we can learn from 1400 pages so far, perhaps we could be drawn towards the traditional name brought to this galaxy by the international travellers: Philosophia.

We are being told that Philosophia is important for those who study it as it can assist and guide them in their personal relationships.

The soul print is composed of a circle, from which extends the points of a five pointed star ~ but the points are irregular; some are elongated and others foreshortened (energy and disturbance patterns).

[See extensive diagrams by David Wood of the groundplans at Rennes le-Chateau].

Inside the circle is a Six Pointed Star, [the emblems of secret societies, The Shugborough Monument and the Cathars], at the centre of which is a Point.

Philosophia teaches that it is essential for beings to follow voluntary guidelines of behaviour which promote harmonious interactions between beings.

Perhaps the most important of these is the continuous striving to see the perspective of others.

Deciding how to act in any given circumstances is determined by both tradition and timely thinking, and allows individuals wide latitude of action within a specified framework. Another purpose within this tenet is to promote open and wide ranging discussion and relationships between beings.

By practicing this rational approach to the important source of tremendous insight(searching with others for new ideas), beings are able to expand their abilities in such areas as: realisation of self worth, formulation of personal habits, understanding the relevant merit of opposing views, finding purpose in seemingly purposeless situations and establishing relationships ~ leading on to the development of hyperdimensional souls.

Harmonically speaking, the relationship between 6 and 5, (similar to 12 divided by 10) provides clues to measures of Matter and Time (12 =Clockface), and the 6 and 5 sided platonic figures inherent in Bonding of our DNA.

Further details of this with extensive diagrams are provided in Two-Thirds, a book by Myers/Percy.

Back to the guidance of the 19.47 rhythm, the sought after LINK
~

Mathematically speaking, this number (19.47) is the Tan (reciprocal) of Root 2/4, an important division of latitude in a tetrahedron where Root 2/4, when treated as the radius of a Cube, surprisingly has the same volume as the radius itself ~ In other words, it is a “dimensionless Cube”; something he could not come to terms with and which frightened Einstein, since anything dimensionless would be invisible, immeasurable or, only existing in another dimension.

Perhaps the guidance of Philosophia is what is needed now for our appreciation of the intelligent nature of AuGie?

P*P

Just to say Pre,
I received news from mutual friends today, sadly, David Woods passed last week. Not a surprise proly a blessing and will be in good company, his old bud, John Millar crossed back in the summer. Hey-Ho :(

Must say you guys been on fire last couple pages, wow, keep-it coming!

Love and Light to all you Bezerkers
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/06/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Krispy71

User ID: 29002251
Netherlands
12/06/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
snipped this out of your post PrePer:

Ha...just been talking about seeing the perspective of others...how important it is. And, that's one of the things I really like about this thread...that's exactly what's going on here.

I like your conclusions....using this as a guideline to appreciate AUgie.
hf

PrePer THAT is NOT my lines ...
Please try to make no mistakes quoting persons ;)

Its Unit3's
Check previous page ;)

Last Edited by Krispy71 on 12/06/2012 01:26 PM
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/06/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
snipped this out of your post PrePer:

I like your conclusions....using this as a guideline to appreciate AUgie.
hf

PrePer THAT is NOT my lines ...
Please try to make no mistakes quoting persons ;)

Its Unit3's
Check previous page ;)

Krispy71

Netherlands
12/06/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
NASA's announcement we have been waiting on.....magnetic highway at the end of the Solar System...

[link to www.rawstory.com]

Very interesting Unit3, tnx !

snips:
- Earlier this year a surge in a key indicator fueled hopes that the craft was nearing the so-called heliopause, which marks the boundary between our solar system and outer space.
But instead of slipping away from the bubble of charged particles the Sun blows around itself, Voyager encountered something completely unexpected.
The craft’s daily radio reports sent back evidence that the Sun’s magnetic field lines was connected to interstellar magnetic fields. Lower-energy charged particles were zooming out and higher-energy particles from outside were streaming in.

Odd that lower's are zipped out, and high's were attracted in !!!!
I sense that this is important for Bezerk also.
Whats the reason behind this "behaviour"

- Voyager is now 11 billion miles (18 billion kilometers) away from the Sun, which is 122 times the distances from the Earth to the Sun. Yet it takes only 17 hours for its radio signal to reach us.

Somehow it seems odd to me that it ONLY takes such a short time to reach us ... its just a small vehicle ...
The Sun is billions of time bigger and more powerful so its not odd it sends info quicker.
Pre*Pro
United Kingdom
12/06/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
KRISPY~ Am so sorry! Pressed the wrong "post" button above (damn), forgive me please? You know how it is.

Incidently, am waiting to hear the origin of the 19.47 resonance or whatever, you asked to be decoded? The original source?

And did you ever visit THE NASA HEARTBEAT Blackhole video, because the regular pulses relate to the Schumann resonances? ~

Pointing to our existence being Cosmic, you might say ~ following BHD's newly suggested chinese trail!!

[LOL].

P*P
Krispy71

Netherlands
12/06/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
---snipped other quoted posts---

@P~P, <snip>

Outwards, is the solar system, where the initiate can learn the relationships between mankind and the planets. The process would be that of solar initiation.

We've been surmising the Chinese have a weapon, or a 'thing' that they can use against the factions outside their focus.

What if the 'module' is in fact a learning program, of which solar initiation is one part. The solar initiation module. SIM.

Maybe they are readying their people for contact, what to expect, how to relate, how to survive. Maybe they gave all countires this opportunity to get their people up to speed.

I like those thoughts ;)

It might have been part of 1 of the documents in the briefcases ...
but imo there were more and several kinds of documents in it, and that mysterious canister.

But a 'learning program' is certainly something in line with their culture and character.

xxK
Krispy71

Netherlands
12/06/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
KRISPY~ Am so sorry! Pressed the wrong "post" button above (damn), forgive me please? You know how it is.

Incidently, am waiting to hear the origin of the 19.47 resonance or whatever, you asked to be decoded? The original source?

And did you ever visit THE NASA HEARTBEAT Blackhole video, because the regular pulses relate to the Schumann resonances? ~

Pointing to our existence being Cosmic, you might say ~ following BHD's newly suggested chinese trail!!

[LOL].

P*P
 Quoting: Pre*Pro 26355761

* I forgive you ;) but it is confusing to read quotes that are not yours .. and in some cases it can be important to have that detail right.

* I didnt ask 19.47 to be decoded at all ...lol...
funny that you experienced it as such ...

* The origin of 19.47 ?
19.5 0r more specific 19.47 is a very old and sacred number in geometry, space-based things at NASA etc, ...
I think it is partly roots of the Universe, at least part of our solar-system is made up and constructed.

Sunspots appear on that point too

Most of the pyramids on Earth are located at 19.47 degrees above and below the equator, where the points of the merkabah structure intersect with Earth’s surface. These points have had unusually high UFO sightings, making some people wonder if these points might be interdimensional portals or stargates. The images of the Sun in the middle and on the right indicate that most of the Coronal Mass Eruptions are also located at 19.47 degrees above and below the equator.
The giant spot on Jupiter is at 19.47 degrees South latitude.

Volcanoes might not be what we think they are. At 19.47 latitude, there is a string of volcanoes in Hawaii, which also hosts the most active volcanoes activity on earth. In Mexico, at the 19.47 latitude, the Mexican government trained their pilots to avoid these routes in Mexico City near volcanoes when planes land. The largest volcano in our solar system is on Mars at the 19.47 latitude.

I first heared Richard C.Hoagland talk about it, but lateron (or even before, idk) more people were refering to it, also Nassim Harramein.

* No I did not visit or watched that vid yet
I am very tired of my job the past 3 days, and have lots of things to do at home first.
I will watch it as soon as I find time for it. ;)

XXXK hf

Last Edited by Krispy71 on 12/06/2012 02:26 PM
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
12/06/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Update:

[link to youtu.be]
Thread: Bayou Corne Update
Isis7

United States
12/06/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
From ElQ's earthquake thread:

New sinkhole info.

Methane found just below surface in neighborhood near giant sinkhole — School bus will not enter area to pick up students still living there

[link to enenews.com]

State of Louisiana to hold briefing “specific to health concerns” for people in area of giant sinkhole

[link to enenews.com]

Officials: We don’t know how much oil is below giant sinkhole — We don’t know where it’s coming from

[link to enenews.com]
 Quoting: Earth Cries
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16261270
Netherlands
12/06/2012 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
NASA's announcement we have been waiting on.....magnetic highway at the end of the Solar System...

[link to www.rawstory.com]

Very interesting Unit3, tnx !

snips:
- Earlier this year a surge in a key indicator fueled hopes that the craft was nearing the so-called heliopause, which marks the boundary between our solar system and outer space.
But instead of slipping away from the bubble of charged particles the Sun blows around itself, Voyager encountered something completely unexpected.
The craft’s daily radio reports sent back evidence that the Sun’s magnetic field lines was connected to interstellar magnetic fields. Lower-energy charged particles were zooming out and higher-energy particles from outside were streaming in.

Odd that lower's are zipped out, and high's were attracted in !!!!
Whats the reason behind this "behaviour"

- Voyager is now 11 billion miles (18 billion kilometers) away from the Sun, which is 122 times the distances from the Earth to the Sun. Yet it takes only 17 hours for its radio signal to reach us.

Somehow it seems odd to me that it ONLY takes such a short time to reach us ... its just a small vehicle ...
The Sun is billions of time bigger and more powerful so its not odd it sends info quicker.

"Odd that lower's are zipped out, and high's were attracted in !!!!
Whats the reason behind this "behaviour" "

In a way it seems natural for charged particles to be pulled toward us for consumption as an energy source and then have the negative used particles zipped back for recharging along the magnetic highway.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
12/06/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

[LOL].

P*P
 Quoting: Pre*Pro 26355761

* I forgive you ;) but it is confusing to read quotes that are not yours .. and in some cases it can be important to have that detail right.

* I didnt ask 19.47 to be decoded at all ...lol...
funny that you experienced it as such ...

* The origin of 19.47 ?
19.5 0r more specific 19.47 is a very old and sacred number in geometry, space-based things at NASA etc, ...
I think it is partly roots of the Universe, at least part of our solar-system is made up and constructed.

Sunspots appear on that point too

Most of the pyramids on Earth are located at 19.47 degrees above and below the equator, where the points of the merkabah structure intersect with Earth’s surface. These points have had unusually high UFO sightings, making some people wonder if these points might be interdimensional portals or stargates. The images of the Sun in the middle and on the right indicate that most of the Coronal Mass Eruptions are also located at 19.47 degrees above and below the equator.
The giant spot on Jupiter is at 19.47 degrees South latitude.

Volcanoes might not be what we think they are. At 19.47 latitude, there is a string of volcanoes in Hawaii, which also hosts the most active volcanoes activity on earth. In Mexico, at the 19.47 latitude, the Mexican government trained their pilots to avoid these routes in Mexico City near volcanoes when planes land. The largest volcano in our solar system is on Mars at the 19.47 latitude.

I first heared Richard C.Hoagland talk about it, but lateron (or even before, idk) more people were refering to it, also Nassim Harramein.

* No I did not visit or watched that vid yet
I am very tired of my job the past 3 days, and have lots of things to do at home first.
I will watch it as soon as I find time for it. ;)

XXXK hf

A lot of the early stuff on the web about 19.47 came out of the Jet Propulsion Lab [link to www.jpl.nasa.gov]

An interesting message board (similar to glp) was The Enterprise Mission. This is where at lot of Hoagland's writings were posted. Enterprise Mission messaging was taken down not long after nine and 11. Some of us posting to that board thought that it was operated by the USAF.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
12/06/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Isis7

I don't usually say four-letter words, but

Oh, S H I T !
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
12/06/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Would you be willing to share a summary...or at least what caught your attention about it? How does it fit in with the last few days?

[Snip ...}

Aha! Thank you. I'm listening to Nassim right now (from the links you gave.) I've listened to him before but don't remember my reaction. He seems a very nice guy though.

Thanks again.
hf

Here is an alternative video u-tube to Nassim of science which is different, as it is based on the original findings of Dr Hans Jenny, disclosing precise harmonic and dynamic patterns, resulting from his original Cymatics experiments.

Sacred Geometry DNA changes 2012 Mollecular Atom Consciousness.mp4

The vibrations of the sound frequencies (Solfeggio scale, by Dr. Horowitz), change the symmetrical patterns rigorously, where 528 Hertz is the frequency used to heal DNA.

Well worth a study for those sufficiently interested ~ but not obsessed!

P*P
 Quoting: Pre*PER 26355761

Message for Pre*Per: I kinda think you may want to get your signature line worked out. The above effort reads at a glance a little too much as "perp."
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
12/06/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Did you read the article yesterday where they found 6 million pounds of illegal ammunition about 300 miles from Assumption Parish?

[link to news.yahoo.com]

It's called "getting your ducks in a row." Gotta be prepared with an explanation when something goes "boom!"
Isis7

United States
12/06/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
New information for the sinkhole.

[link to assumptionla.wordpress.com]

Snip: Texas Brine has reported to parish officials low levels of H2S coming from the cavern well.
hiding
 Quoting: Earth Cries

hf
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
12/06/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
About Quorum Sensing:

(For Krispy)

"Molecules involved in quorum sensing

Three-dimensional structures of proteins involved in quorum sensing were first published in 2001, when the crystal structures of three LuxS orthologs were determined by X-ray crystallography.[22] In 2002, the crystal structure of the receptor LuxP of Vibrio harveyi with its inducer AI-2 (which is one of the few biomolecules containing boron) bound to it was also determined."

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Cz
User ID: 28683220
United States
12/06/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Did you read the article yesterday where they found 6 million pounds of illegal ammunition about 300 miles from Assumption Parish?

[link to news.yahoo.com]

It's called "getting your ducks in a row." Gotta be prepared with an explanation when something goes "boom!"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16261270

Well something gotta cause the New Madrid to start on time...

Cz
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/06/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Is December 21, 2012 the end of the world as we know it? Climate change seems inevitable with countless hurricanes, earthquakes and innumerable disasters around the globe in recent years. What did the ancient Maya know and why did they place such significance on this date? As we near the final date of the Mayan Calendar, mankind must face what is perhaps the most difficult hurdle of all…a profound change in ourselves. This enigmatic film unveils the other side to the 2012 engima:

- The Underlying Mystery of 2012;
- The True Nature of Time;
- Current Evolution of the Human Mind.

Geoff Stray and Philip Coppens take us on a journey into the Mayan mysteries to uncover a startling perspective on 2012, the lost meaning of the great cycle of the ages. They challenge the doomsday prophets and argue that 2012 is not the apocalyptic end of times, it is in fact only the beginning. Time will never be the same again."

hf

I've always thought that time, as we know it, was counting down 3, 2, 1...not moving forward...

Even astrophysics starts from inception to depletion...

So why do we "mark" time at all???

hummm

Cz

peace
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/07/2012 04:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Czar! How is ya Mate?
Isis7

United States
12/07/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Czar!!! Really missed you! Good to see ya!

smile_hear
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Czar! How is ya Mate?

Sup BHD ltnc...

I have been reading but have not been posting...

Great to see all the new faces and all their great ideas...

I can't believe the weather we are having here in WT it has been in the upper 70's and 80's here...

So I don't know about global warming...but TX is sure warm for this time of year...

Take care mate and enjoy your summer I know I am...

Cz

rockon
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Czar!!! Really missed you! Good to see ya!

smile_hear

Hi Isis,

Good to see you too...

I really missed all you guys...

And to all have a great holiday and hug all your loved ones...twice...;-)

Cz

hf
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
12/07/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Is December 21, 2012 the end of the world as we know it? Climate change seems inevitable with countless hurricanes, earthquakes and innumerable disasters around the globe in recent years. What did the ancient Maya know and why did they place such significance on this date? As we near the final date of the Mayan Calendar, mankind must face what is perhaps the most difficult hurdle of all…a profound change in ourselves. This enigmatic film unveils the other side to the 2012 engima:

- The Underlying Mystery of 2012;
- The True Nature of Time;
- Current Evolution of the Human Mind.

Geoff Stray and Philip Coppens take us on a journey into the Mayan mysteries to uncover a startling perspective on 2012, the lost meaning of the great cycle of the ages. They challenge the doomsday prophets and argue that 2012 is not the apocalyptic end of times, it is in fact only the beginning. Time will never be the same again."

hf

I've always thought that time, as we know it, was counting down 3, 2, 1...not moving forward...

Even astrophysics starts from inception to depletion...

So why do we "mark" time at all???

hummm

Cz

peace

When you think about it, forward in time or backward in time, ends up the same. Heh! We make time up, NOW.
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Per*PRO
United Kingdom
12/07/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Particularly the strange 194 day rhythm is so far still completely inexplicable.

194 day rhythm ---> 19.47 anyone ???

xxxK

Yes, BHD, Krispy, Unit 3, 19.47 is indeed A KEY …

[snip ...]

The soul print is composed of a circle, from which extends the points of a five pointed star ~ but the points are irregular; some are elongated and others foreshortened (energy and disturbance patterns).

[See extensive diagrams by David Wood of the groundplans at Rennes le-Chateau].

Inside the circle is a Six Pointed Star, [the emblems of secret societies, The Shugborough Monument and the Cathars], at the centre of which is a Point.

Philosophia teaches that it is essential for beings to follow voluntary guidelines of behaviour which promote harmonious interactions between beings.

Perhaps the most important of these is the continuous striving to see the perspective of others.

Further details of this with extensive diagrams are provided in Two-Thirds, a book by Myers/Percy.

Back to the guidance of the 19.47 rhythm, the sought after LINK
~

Mathematically speaking, this number (19.47) is the Tan (reciprocal) of Root 2/4, an important division of latitude in a tetrahedron where Root 2/4, when treated as the radius of a Cube, surprisingly has the same volume as the radius itself ~ In other words, it is a “dimensionless Cube”; something he could not come to terms with and which frightened Einstein, since anything dimensionless would be invisible, immeasurable or, only existing in another dimension.

Perhaps the guidance of Philosophia is what is needed now for our appreciation of the intelligent nature of AuGie?

P*P

@P~P, liking that. Respect for other's ideas and thoughts, and culture has brought an idea I've been working on for a while, to the surface.

I am sure you've read Alice Bailey's work. Even though written in 1922, about the hierarchy of spiritual entities, and the role initiation plays in that system.

The point where understanding the relationship between man and mankind, man and world (I use man as a collective) leaves the 'initiate' only one real path to continue the journey of enlightenment.

Out.

BHD ... Your solar initiation module SIM seems the most likely outcome of the BEZERK site in relation to the emergence of AuGie in the GOM, particularly when considered in the light of the chinese briefcases?

KRISPY on the other hand was calling for further explanation of the strange 194 day rhythm and she has since referred us to Hoagland, where the two are linked, as he originally pinpointed this with his 'face on Mars' graphics.

In turn this has been explored further in the book Two-thirds by Percy and Myers but, the interesting thing is that their remarkable exposition is based on ancient measurements tying in those of Mars with Stonehenge, Avebury, and Glastonbury Tor in England ~ and the many crop circle glyphs appearing mostly in Wiltshire like Barbury Castle, close by the many Silbury Hill ratios and measurements, mostly relative to The Great Pyramid.

Are the chinese really likely to be aware of their significance or, have they deduced their own means of ancient knowledge, quite separately?

Maybe we will never know. Meanwhile however, Here is a brief snip from the cover of the book Two-Thirds:

...until recently we have only been able to observe what lies beyond our solar system from a very limited platform ~ this Planet.

Featuring new insights into the workings of the Universe, Two-Thirds demonstrates that an advanced means of regeneration through technology that functions in harmony with the hyperdimensional and physical parts of the Universe ~ can produce almost unlimited amounts of energy.

Consciousness energy production
is so efficient, that when adopted by us, it will take only a few beings to 'generate' enough energy to run an entire continent.

All peoples on earth have a part of this history incorporated into their cultures as allegory.

Maybe thus far has AuGie got us, at least in the Western world, towards combining the Universal, Solar Initiation Model ~ notably, SIM?

Pre*Per

GLP