Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,178 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,215,556
Pageviews Today: 2,030,017Threads Today: 835Posts Today: 14,512
07:29 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine

Krispy71

User ID: 29002251
Netherlands
12/09/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
--snipped--

This thread reminds me of that robot in ET (or was it Short Circuit?), that always said, "More Data!"

hf
 Quoting: Unit3

lolsign
Krispy71

Netherlands
12/09/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
The best evidence of the fractal nature of Life : [link to www.mijnalbum.nl]

rockon
 Quoting: Krispy71

Found this poem that fits nicely with the image:
[link to www.fractaluniverse.org]

Fractal Space by Paul Goddard
Space
Is a very odd place
For not all of it seems to be there
To explain the rotation and galaxy spin
The scientists searched again and agin
And came up with the concept
As if on a platter
That to make gravity work
There must be dark matter
There is a bit of a problem
Well, quite a bit
Wherever they look
They cannot find it
To make matters worse
There’s a conundrum quite vast
For the whole Universe
Is expanding too fast
The speed of expansion
Already exhilarating
Is accelerating!
How to explain this remarkable finding
For it seems to predict standard theory’s unwinding?
“No,” say the boffins, “for pushing the extremity
Is something virtually emerging
We’ll call it dark energy”
There is a bit of a problem
Well, quite a bit
Wherever they look
They cannot find it
But here is a query, which I shall pose
As the universe expands
Do you know where it goes?
It expands into nothingness
The sages reply
Which is really quite interesting
And I’ll tell you why
As it expands into nothing
Is it quite uniform?
Why should the universe
To our concepts conform
Is a smooth universe
Purely artefactual
Could it in fact
Be an enormous fractal?
Before you reject this
As a silly idea
Consider this theory
Needs no panacea
No dark matter this
No dark energy that
In a fractal universe
Space and time are not flat
If, during expansion,
Within the universe
Some nothingness were to stay
The problems simply go away
In this theory the galaxies are clumpy
A fact that makes the theorists grumpy
For although they groan and moan and bluster
There are fractal clusters and supercluster
Another thing that they would deplore
Is that gravity seems to sometimes ignore
Or at least not obey the inverse square law
Which would explain the speed of expansion
And also the galaxy spin
You’ll have to agree with our problems long gone
Fractal theory’s an easy win-win

THAT is so nice !!
Thank you for posting it kiss

hf
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
12/09/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Evidence - Electromagnetic Changes in our Solar System [A Review]
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
12/09/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm, here is something interesting. [for me anyways!! LOL]

(4) days ago, I had (84) karma. Today I have (81) - but have had no additional neg' karma.

I took screen shots because I thought I was going nuts.
 Quoting: BadHairDay

There you go BHD have one on me mate...

Cz

rockon
 Quoting: Czarcasym

And back acha Czar.

Well! 4 x 84 + 4 x 81 = 66 (0) for those who have the intelligence = no 'neg' karma and 336/324 = the root of (27/12 = 2.25) = 1.5, the two critical circumferences of A Star and A Particle, predicted by Einstein and Kip Thorne respectively. Quite 'pos' karma, BHD.

Then we have KRISPY with 'enough to give anyone backache', with:

Energy

How do Z pinches contribute to the development of clean-energy technologies?

The importance of Z in solving the world’s energy challenges is directly connected to its potential in the realm of fusion. Inertial confinement fusion for peaceful production of electricity has always been of interest to Sandia’s Pulsed Power Sciences. But today, in light of growing concern about the health of our planet and considering our escalating energy needs, the development of fusion technology is especially promising for several reasons.

First, the fuel needed for fusion is virtually limitless – deuterium, an isotope of hydrogen, is abundant in seawater; tritium is bred in the fusion power plant process. In addition to being abundant, seawater as fusion fuel is incredibly energy-rich. Half a bathtub full of seawater in a fusion reaction could produce as much energy as 40 train cars of coal. The fusion reaction is a good alternative to combustion because fusion doesn’t involve burning fuel, which means it doesn’t contribute to air pollution. Finally, the fusion energy production process creates virtually no radioactive waste, which makes fusion a good alternative also to fission, the method currently used in nuclear power plants, which does produce long-lived radioactive waste.

How's That for BEEZERKING?

PRO*PER
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26355761

Not bad, not bad PP. hf

Could your "Z" be part of the acronym?
Krispy71

Netherlands
12/09/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pre*PER said:

"Another advanced view of much the same thing but focussing more on our DNA is provided by William Brown, a molecular biologist.

I suggest you both take moment to view his most interesting and remarkable website:

[link to williambrownscienceoflife.com] "

Amazing website. Thanks. hf

He says the pineal is fractal!

Edit: I just found this in another thread and shamelessly ripped it off. I'd like to see what everyone here does with it. I'm still thinking about it.

User: 8x8x8 says on 12/5/12:

"ping.

multidimensional flashpoint set.

zero-point synch via LHC 12/21/12 10P UTC coordinated time AFSPC.

planck constant at 6.626068 × 10-34 m2 kg/s

includes
z-points 9/9/2009 forward
higgs mass field application
collective consciousness update"

They talk about it in this thread : Thread: X Marks the Spot (Page 729)

My own deductions :

* AFSPC :
Air Force Space Command,
a command of the United States Air Force that is responsible for defending the United States through its space and intercontinental ballistic missile operations

* 10P UTC is the same as 10+ UTC:
The UTC+10 time zone covers the following the east coast of Australia, Papua New Guinea, Micronesia, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands and parts of Russia.

Wasnt the rift in the oceanfloor that cauzed the Japan-Tsunami at the same line ?????

If I remember correctly that area was the red/pink area on Isis her map of the world. Where the gravity anomaly was huge and 'positive' [causing a BULGE in the gravity field].

And something special about this area was :
- ... archaeologists dig in Australia, New Guinea, and the neighboring islands in the southwest Pacific, at least as far as the northern Solomons, they are finding traces of humankind dating back to more than 30,000 years ago...
- The world's oldest known high-altitude human settlements, dating back up to 49,000 years, have been found sealed in volcanic ash in Papua New Guinea mountains.

Thread: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine (Page 1392)

* Just a question:
Is it normal for the AFSPC to aid in a series of tests that will be ongoing in the LHC starting Dec 17 till Dec 21 ?

The LHC is located in Switzerland ...

This year, CERN is beginning another set of experiments in hopes to getting that much closer to completing the Standard Model. Scientists at CERN have announced test dates for the rest of the year, as well as some curious dates can be found in the upcoming schedule. Starting Monday, December 17, 2012 and going through Friday, December 21, 2012, CERN will be launching and running a series of collisions, which are predicted to break records in high voltage collisions already set by the LHC. With these experiments, the scientists are hoping to create atomic reactions that would provide further information about anti-matter, and the big bang.

The test set for the week of December 17-21, 2012 is the final test before the LHC will shutdown operations for upgrades and will resume operation in 2014,

But waitttttttt ...

I looked up Isis' link : [link to op.gfz-potsdam.de]
And what surprise sees my eye !!!
THIS SITE IS FROM THE SAME SATELLITE I POSTED ABOUT earlier who is measuring the OCEAN MAGNETISM !!! [link to www.bbc.co.uk] With the satellite that is referred to as the 'rat with a long tale' !!!
Damn !!!
Synchronity !

The Champ mission was the first to pick up the magnetism associated with the tides
"When salty ocean water flows through the magnetic field of the Earth, an electric field is generated and this electric field again makes a magnetic field," explained Dr Hermann Lühr, from the German Research Centre for Geosciences (GFZ) and a leading investigator on Swarm.
"We hope to have the possibility to measure the ocean currents which are so important for climate dynamics, because oceans are transporting a lot of heat. The German Champ mission was the first to see at least the tidal signal, but with Swarm we want to be able to monitor the currents themselves."
The new mission is one of the several innovative European Space Agency (Esa) endeavours being discussed this week here at the American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall Meeting, the largest annual gathering of Earth and planetary scientists.
The major part of Earth's global magnetic field is generated by convection of molten iron within the planet's outer liquid core, but there are other components that contribute to the overall signal, including the magnetism retained in rocks.
 Quoting: article

THUS ...
could we conclude that the last LHC-test series will be connected to an experiment in which it is needed that the CHAMP-satellite will MONITOR HEAT DISTRIBUTION ???

In this way it is logic that the AFSPC is involved.

* planck constant at 6.626068 × 10-34 m2 kg/s
Wiki [link to en.wikipedia.org]
The Planck constant was first described as the proportionality constant between the energy (E) of a photon and the frequency (ν) of its associated electromagnetic wave. Planck discovered that physical action could not take on any indiscriminate value. Instead, the action must be some multiple of a very small quantity (later to be named the "quantum of action" and now called Planck's constant). This inherent granularity is counterintuitive in the everyday world, where it is possible to "make things a little bit hotter" or "move things a little bit faster". This is because the quanta of action are very, very small in comparison to everyday macroscopic human experience.

* higgs mass field application
collective consciousness update

---> Higgs consciousness ???
[link to www.consciousentities.com]

Time to take offffff again ... pilot
Goodnight all hf

XXXK
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29491937
United States
12/09/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
INTELLIGENT PLASMA

---snipped---

xxxK

Over at BHD's vacation resort there is a discussion on voltage. A poster claims that the most efficient means of transmitting electric voltage is through oil and that there is no power loss in the process. Further, that to transmit the power, the wiring/line must be in a coil (helix) or it will short out.

No better explanation is offered, but the suggestion was made that the oil becomes magnetized with the voltage.

If this is true, and there was some coil-type element mixed in with all the oil in the GOM, then it is no wonder that the submarines were having problems.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29295899

I knew in my guts that this was important ! Thank you AC !
It is also logic though.
If I read it correctly then the pipes through which oil is transported are charged with a voltage anyway, and that had indeed [as BHD said] connection with the CME's
(Have to look the exact thing up, I already mentioned in a post in the last 5 pages somewhere.)

But the oil in the GOM is not coiled up,
its just dispersed in the water and sunken to the sea-floor ... this would cause great energy and efficiency-loss.

I think a bunch of factors did contribute to the elevated level of magnetisation [iron in corexit, more nanobots, changes in PH, experiments with calibrators, etc ...] and affected not only the subs, but also the animals who depended on a known and stable magnetic field to find their ways through water and air.
Of course is it also a factor that the core of Earth is slowing down, and with that the magnetic resonance and strength also changes.

Multi-dimensional chess-play ...

Is It possible that the GOM acted as a giant fuel cell mixing hydrogen and oxygen together with a catalyst from the various chemicals being dumped? The product may have been DC electricity. Then with all the oil in the water floating towards the surface there may have been levels of oil magnetized by the DC current.

Now, if a submarine pulled a copper line in a zig-zag formation, the result would have formed a coil and, in essence, may have created a solenoid.
Not suggesting there was any particular plan to this activity, but more that a test was being run to see if the magnetized oil was indeed created by the “GOM fuel cell” and whether the magnetized oil was transporting a DC current.

Sounds fantastic, but if even partly true, the GOM may have been a submarine hell at that time.
RoXY

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
12/09/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The BP Disaster - A Gulf States Extermination Event (Act 1/2/3)
The following is a presentation of the events surrounding the GOM devastation and ensuing Gulf states destruction. For the sake of continuity, this will be presented in 3 segments - or acts -(1) disaster, (2) the year following the disaster and (3) post, or current status and the underlying intent of the disaster. Each of these segments stand alone on their own merit, but it is important for you to view them in order so you grasp the full scope of this diabolical plan.

CONTINUE: [link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/09/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pre*PER said:

"Another advanced view of much the same thing but focussing more on our DNA is provided by William Brown, a molecular biologist.

I suggest you both take moment to view his most interesting and remarkable website:

Edit: I just found this in another thread and shamelessly ripped it off. I'd like to see what everyone here does with it. I'm still thinking about it.

"ping.

includes

Unit 3 ~ Yes, He says the pineal is fractal!

I think what he means is that the pineal gland, like the hard drive in a computer, allows the generated fractal programme images to be projected, in 4-D subjectively, in our Minds.

This arises because in terms of the harmonics involved, the fractals are themselves Constant and can therefore give us a Constant feeling of Stability.

Meanwhile, here is a brief snip from 'The Cosmic Trigger' ~ The Starseed Transmissions' :

It is time for life on Earth to leave the planetary womb and learn to walk hrough the stars ...

Assemble the most intelligent, advanced, courageous of your species, divided equally between men and women.

Let every race, nationality, and religion be represented.

You are about to discover the KEY to immortality in the chemical structure of the genetic code, within which you will find the scripture for life.

The time has come for you to accept the responsibility of immortality. It is not necessary for you to die.

Herein lie THE KEYS ~ 3 x 3 = 9

Pro*Per
 Quoting: PRO~PER 26355761

Pro*Per: "Assemble the most intelligent, advanced, courageous of your species, divided equally between men and women.

Let every race, nationality, and religion be represented."

My concern is with "who" will do the assembling for the staging of the event. I like it better to say, "Allow those who will to advance."
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/09/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pre*PER said:

"ping.

includes

How about linking up the thread. That may tell us a little more about what is intended.

The quoted material appears to reference the effort to coordinate time between civil time-keeping systems and navigations and telecommunications. There is an apparent some several seconds gap in time between systems.

[link to www.ucolick.org]

In our reality there will have to be a “multidimensional flash point” due to a gap in time somewhere between the technical issues, operational impacts, and financial aspects of coordinating varied global time-keeping systems.

The reason for the “ping” post. Who knows? But, how about this:

Please recall the late 1990’s movie “Entrapment” in which the gal burglar has planned a big heist in Kuala Lumpur: $8 billion from the fictional International Clearance Bank in the Petronas Towers. The plan was a digital transfer of billions of $ during the few seconds when the bank clock on the vault was taken offline in order to reset and match global time in the new millennium.

Perhaps someone has the mother-of-all bank robberies planned for the multidimensional space in time when the UTC and atomic clocks are coordinated. It will take on a few seconds, ya know.
Isis7

United States
12/09/2012 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Worst case at giant sinkhole? “Great fear it could explode” — Area to be sacrifice zone? —‘Very degrading situation (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]
 Quoting: Earth Cries
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
12/09/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pre*PER said:

"ping.

includes

How about linking up the thread. That may tell us a little more about what is intended.

The quoted material appears to reference the effort to coordinate time between civil time-keeping systems and navigations and telecommunications. There is an apparent some several seconds gap in time between systems.

In our reality there will have to be a “multidimensional flash point” due to a gap in time somewhere between the technical issues, operational impacts, and financial aspects of coordinating varied global time-keeping systems.

Please recall the late 1990’s movie “Entrapment” in which the gal burglar has planned a big heist in Kuala Lumpur: $8 billion from the fictional International Clearance Bank in the Petronas Towers. The plan was a digital transfer of billions of $ during the few seconds when the bank clock on the vault was taken offline in order to reset and match global time in the new millennium.

Perhaps someone has the mother-of-all bank robberies planned for the multidimensional space in time when the UTC and atomic clocks are coordinated. It will take on a few seconds, ya know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29491937

What really caught my attention about the ping post was the last line, "collective conscious update". When I found the post I thought the poster was saying he ignited something into the collective and was relaying information about it.

Here's my analysis:
What is a ping? A test of a network with a reply.
What is a multidimensional flashpoint? It's an ignition level (at multidimensional levels).

Krispy did a great job with the rest, up to the Higgs mass where I"m wondering about this possibility:

What is Higgs mass field application? How fundamental particles acquire mass. So I think this poster is manipulating the collective. And sure enough, one of them posted again (apparently there are a couple of posters):

AC16386653

"pong.

transect [link to visalix.xrce.xerox.com]
tuple [link to www.sciencemag.org]
vertex [link to keckobservatory.org]
thresholds [link to ars.els-cdn.com]
agent [link to antares.in2p3.fr]
auth [link to www.knots.org]

prime."

And finally, Anonymous Coward, 1504648 answers about all of it here the next day:

"As a multipoint multidimensional it's important to insure your fabric is intact when you initiate mass change. Everything I/we do is peer reviewed and has been seen by many eyes. It is essential there are co-creators when one sets out to create.

Rotating locations isn't hard when you have access to a global corporate network.

Intent comes from multiple perspectives, multiple routes, and multiple people - it is a collective creation event.

I've used the forum many times to initiate zero-point changes which are done in multiplicity and are defined in a completely abstract way. Notice the dimensional addressing scheme - coordinates and mathematical.

I include aether and his supporters as I know they all co-create their individual existences, and naturally co-create the intent multidimensionally. You are all alters in some sense.

When I channel the persona of 8 I am rooting deep into the infrastructure of reality. When I channel 8's creations they have global impact. 8 insures things are done transactionally so there is no conflict.

If I understand 8's intent with this flashpoint set we'll be making modifications to the fabric to implement the higgs field logic for a given planck constant and fostering a collective ascent. We're doing so using an anti-neutrino, below the threshold set for neutrino interaction.

Just thought I'd provide a deeper explanation than I have in the past since we'll all going to be completely exposed to one another anyway."

Thread: X Marks the Spot (Page 729)

I'm now trying to tie what Krispy said to what I'm seeing in it...and your input might tie in too. It could be some kind of timeline adjustment? The poster ends saying he may as well explain it because we are all going to be exposed to it anyway.

Night Krispy and everyone! I'm off too. hf

Last Edited by ERE3 on 12/09/2012 11:30 PM
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
option8

User ID: 29532924
Australia
12/10/2012 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
nika just posted a thread on virus's in antarctic.

Thread: Frigid Antarctica is loaded with viruses! Researchers found nearly 10,000 species by analyzing water samples!

"At first glance, Antarctica's freshwater lakes don't seem very hospitable to life. They remain frozen for a good nine months out of the year, and they contain very few nutrients. Some of these lakes have little animal life and are dominated by microorganisms, including algae, bacteria, protozoans and viruses.

With few animal and microbial predators around, viruses likely play an important role in controlling the abundance of other microorganisms, the researcher say. However, these viruses have been historically hard to study since many cannot be grown in a laboratory. But thanks to new genome sequencing technology, scientists can identify viruses without needing to grow them.

"We are just starting to uncover the world of viruses, and this is changing the way we think about viruses and the role they play in microbial ecosystems," said Antonio Alcami, a researcher from the Spanish Research Council."

the above comments are taken from the post. a link to the main article gives more info.

o8
"People were allways getting ready for tomorrow.I didnt believe in that. Tomorrow wasnt getting ready for them. It didnt even know they were there." Cormac Mccarthy
Krispy71

Netherlands
12/10/2012 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
---snipped quotes---

What really caught my attention about the ping post was the last line, "collective conscious update". When I found the post I thought the poster was saying he ignited something into the collective and was relaying information about it.

Here's my analysis:
What is a multidimensional flashpoint? It's an ignition level (at multidimensional levels).

Krispy did a great job with the rest, up to the Higgs mass where I"m wondering about this possibility:

What is Higgs mass field application? How fundamental particles acquire mass. So I think this poster is manipulating the collective. And sure enough, one of them posted again (apparently there are a couple of posters):

AC16386653

"pong.

prime."

And finally, Anonymous Coward, 1504648 answers about all of it here the next day:

"As a multipoint multidimensional it's important to insure your fabric is intact when you initiate mass change. Everything I/we do is peer reviewed and has been seen by many eyes. It is essential there are co-creators when one sets out to create.

Rotating locations isn't hard when you have access to a global corporate network.

Intent comes from multiple perspectives, multiple routes, and multiple people - it is a collective creation event.

I've used the forum many times to initiate zero-point changes which are done in multiplicity and are defined in a completely abstract way. Notice the dimensional addressing scheme - coordinates and mathematical.

I include aether and his supporters as I know they all co-create their individual existences, and naturally co-create the intent multidimensionally. You are all alters in some sense.

When I channel the persona of 8 I am rooting deep into the infrastructure of reality. When I channel 8's creations they have global impact. 8 insures things are done transactionally so there is no conflict.

If I understand 8's intent with this flashpoint set we'll be making modifications to the fabric to implement the higgs field logic for a given planck constant and fostering a collective ascent. We're doing so using an anti-neutrino, below the threshold set for neutrino interaction.

Just thought I'd provide a deeper explanation than I have in the past since we'll all going to be completely exposed to one another anyway."

I'm now trying to tie what Krispy said to what I'm seeing in it...and your input might tie in too. It could be some kind of timeline adjustment? The poster ends saying he may as well explain it because we are all going to be exposed to it anyway.

Hi Unit3,

I saw the pong-respons, but missed the other quote !!!
This sounds pretty serious ...

He call's himself a medium/channeler of 8,
and I saw in an other post of him that he called himself 8x8x8 ... -> that sparked my imagination and my eye.
= horizontal infinity 8 east-west and 8 north south, vertical infinity 8 above and below !!!
Together this makes : 'Oneness of pair(s)'

[link to www.nasa.gov]
[link to www.zeropoint.ca]
[link to 1.bp.blogspot.com]

It reminds me of Pre/Per's post about 8 HZ (on page 1402 , 12/02/2012 05:45 AM) ...
- Dr Andrija Puharich in the 50's/60's, found that clairvoyant's brainwaves became 8 Hz when their psychic powers were operative.
- Puharich trained people with bio-feedback to do this consciously, making 8 Hz waves.
- A healer made 8 Hz waves pass into a patient, healing their heart trouble, her brain emitting 8 Hz..
- 8 Hz is close to earth's pulse rate

The tripple 8 is the purest manifestation of bio-feedback and quantum/psychic abilities, becoz it resonates with the Earth and the Cosmos.

Thus a triple 8 = a multipoint multidimensional

Wow ... I remember that in Indian/Buddhist ancient art you have a kind of wheel consisting out of three 8's ... cant find the name or an image, but I have had one of them in my hands long ago.
It is 3 of these combined as 1 : [link to www.artgallery.nsw.gov.au]
[link to www.ifimages.com]

Yes found it its a triple DORJE or triple Vajra!
The above images are single Dorje's
This is a double Dorje , also called Vajrayana, or the Diamond Vehicle : [link to library.thinkquest.org]
But what I meant was a triple Dorje
banana2

Back to the quoted lines of 8:

- it's important to insure your fabric is intact when you initiate mass change

>> Yes, if you have deficiencies or 'damage' this could be passed on in a mass initiation and change.
What I understand of it is that it is a mass imprint of a certain vibration initiated by this 'medium' as a portal ... and the state of the portal affects the energy passed through it.

The same goes for the Sun and Earth ... When the enormeous energy-boost/wave from 'the Center of the Galaxy-alignment' passes through different space-bodies, these must be "intact" and able to support and carry the vibration. If they are 'out-of-sync' they will resonate off-key and this could trigger further collapse and destruction.

YOUR FABRIC = your vessel, your body, the Earth and the Sun, all bodies and all containers that form 'life-form vessels'...

- Everything I/we do is peer reviewed and has been seen by many eyes. It is essential there are co-creators when one sets out to create.

>> "Peer reviewd" = seen from different perspectives and viewpoints ... from different dimensional viewpoints (eyes).

If 1 only creates then there is Dominion,
if more 'co-create' then it is in harmony and balance ...

- Rotating locations isn't hard when you have access to a global corporate network.

>> 'Rotating locations' could refer to swapping dimensions ... but also repositioning of poles.
If you have a group spread globally that can support and carry the initiations and changes, then it isnt hard indeed ... then the morphogenetic field will act like a bio-feedback system.
If we resonate on the same frequency, and emit the same [8] Hz, then we form a collective global network of people.

- Intent comes from multiple perspectives, multiple routes, and multiple people - it is a collective creation event.

>> see the above explanation :)

- I've used the forum many times to initiate zero-point changes which are done in multiplicity and are defined in a completely abstract way. Notice the dimensional addressing scheme - coordinates and mathematical.

>> hmmm... we all know that this forum [and others] have been used by a variety of people and institutions to "test" many things on many levels. {Rand-Rubicon-Revealers were 1 of those institutions} With their postings they have influenced many people and initiated changes [also in mental en physical behaviour] that we all have witnessed.

I think that the poster in this quote means that sometimes things were posted ABSTRACT but possibly with a clear intent, and that the readers of these lines all individually picked up the vibration behind the post just becoz in some ways IT resonated with their internal senses = dimensional addressing scheme - coordinates and mathematical. ..... [I think]

-I include aether and his supporters as I know they all co-create their individual existences, and naturally co-create the intent multidimensionally. You are all alters in some sense.

>> Aether :
+ Aether (classical element), a concept, historically, used in science (as a medium) and in philosophy (as a substance)
+ Aether theories in alchemy, natural philosophy, and very early modern physics which suppose a "fifth element"
+ Luminiferous aether, in early physics considered to be the medium through which light propagates

I think that he refers to what we have been posting about here on the last pages which also connects with Quorum sensing ...
but also what exactly happens here at BEZERK ! -> We all are individuals with our own intents and vibrations, but still we co-create this topic. We are all "Alters" of BEZERK forming a UNIT by co-creation. Data = information, waves, light ... WE are the "multidimensional's" who corporate who co-create ....

- When I channel the persona of 8 I am rooting deep into the infrastructure of reality. When I channel 8's creations they have global impact. 8 insures things are done transactionally so there is no conflict.

>> I have no ready answer to this one ...
I think, that it is indeed necessary to be rooted&connected in the way this particular REALITY is made up if you want things to be channelled or delivered. If you are connected with the bio-feedback system [physic, mental and essence] then the data can flow without resistance and will more easily be absorbed by all.
If you tune in into LOCAL REALITIES [like most psychics do] then a 'down-load' will have also local impact. The submission is not supported by the other corporate systems.

Maybe he sais that he roots deep/connects deep with the 8Hz frequency of Earth, and that in THAT way he connects with OUR REALITY, and that in that way it is immediately surpassed like a transaction without conflicts.

hmmmm ... interesting isnt it ?

- If I understand 8's intent with this flashpoint set we'll be making modifications to the fabric to implement the higgs field logic for a given planck constant and fostering a collective ascent. We're doing so using an anti-neutrino, below the threshold set for neutrino interaction.

>> Remember me speaking about that in order to be able to CARRY and SUPPORT and pass-on the energy that will arrive from the Galactic-centre-alignment, we have to train our body and nervous systems and build them stronger ... otherwise the Galactic-wave-energy could fry our internal systems which would lead to damage and death ... I think that AUgie is a key in helping us achieve that state of superconductor .. not only IN the Earth FOR the Earth, but also IN us ... and all you need is INTENT [and the will to help = love] ....

I think that the LHC is indeed trying something,
but that the Galactic-centre-wave is linked to this Higgs-field-particle or the Higgs-consciousness.

The ASCENT is more like an energetic ASCENT, an up-grade .. a connection and levelling with a higher frequency
rather then a real ascension in which we disappear from this reality, and being transported to an other realm ..

I dont know what to say about the anti-neutrino ... lol ...

- ... since we'll all going to be completely exposed to one another anyway.

>> Here we have the 'Quorum sensing'-aspect again ....

And in a state of hyper-sensitivity we can all feel everything of and about the other .. the veils pulled down ...
I really think that the Galactic-alignment-wave will expose us all.
This is only fearful if you have many secrets ...lol...

Well, so far my deductions hf
Sorry for the long post ...

XXX K
Unit3

United States
12/10/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just found this thread (through a series of coincidences that blow my mind). Anyway, I'll copy/paste a post, but I really think some of you will want to read the whole thread for yourselves.

Thread: The Coming Celestial Convergence

Jun 15, 2012
Data from NASA's Voyager 1 spacecraft indicate that the venerable deep-space explorer has encountered a region in space where the intensity of charged particles from beyond our solar system has markedly increased. Voyager scientists looking at this rapid rise draw closer to an inevitable but historic conclusion - that humanity's first emissary to interstellar space is on the edge of our solar system.

"The latest data indicate that we are clearly in a new region where things are changing more quickly. It is very exciting. We are approaching the solar system's frontier."

This marked increase is one of a triad of data sets which need to make significant swings of the needle to indicate a new era in space exploration. The second important measure from the spacecraft's two telescopes is the intensity of energetic particles generated inside the heliosphere, the bubble of charged particles the Sun blows around itself.
[link to www.space-travel.com]

IBEX’s novel imaging technique has unleashed one surprise after another. Now principal investigator David McComas (Southwest Research Institute) and 10 colleagues have turned IBEX's attention to the Sun's motion through space. It turns out that the Sun is moving through interstellar gas at 52,000 miles (84,000 km) per hour, about 12% slower than previously measured by the Ulysses spacecraft.

So what does the new model look like? IBEX's observations confirm that the Sun is still moving (albeit slowly) through the Local Interstellar Cloud, a fluff of higher density gas roughly 30 light-years across. Combined with a relatively strong interstellar magnetic field, the Sun's slower advance is no longer enough to push interstellar gas into a bow shock. At best, it makes a "bow wave," a region of slightly increased density — more like a fast-moving boat than a fighter jet. This means a significant change in how scientists think about the Sun and its interaction with the stuff beyond its influence.

"It's too early to say exactly what this new data means for our heliosphere. Decades of research have explored scenarios that included a bow shock. That research now has to be redone using the latest data," says McComas.

"Observations of a few astrospheres have shown bow shocks around those stars, but IBEX has shown that our star has a fundamentally different environment surrounding it," says Christina Prested (Boston University), an IBEX scientist not involved in the published study. "These results are very exciting as we can now definitively say what it's like in the neighborhood of our solar system."

[link to www.skyandtelescope.com]

Edit: Forgot to mention this poster has the vajra as a signature! LOL!

Last Edited by ERE3 on 12/10/2012 12:03 PM
Unit3

United States
12/10/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Krispy said:

"Well, so far my deductions
Sorry for the long post ...

XXX KI"

Honey, what you can do with data is AWESOME! I will read one of your long posts any time. rockon

Thank you for your contributions to understanding the ping post. It gave me chills!!!!!

And, I have just posted another link to another thread on the upcoming cosmic convergence. I may drag some material over here. I don't know but I would guess some might want to read that thread for themselves and we can comment here too.

Anyway, just big wow for Krispy and the team!!! WhooHooo!

hf

Edit: I think it's important for us to maintain communication in this thread. We can comment in other threads, but let's keep using this as a home base, at least for now.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 12/10/2012 12:40 PM
Krispy71

Netherlands
12/10/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just found this thread (through a series of coincidences that blow my mind). Anyway, I'll copy/paste a post, but I really think some of you will want to read the whole thread for yourselves.

Thread: The Coming Celestial Convergence

Jun 15, 2012
Data from NASA's Voyager 1 spacecraft indicate that the venerable deep-space explorer has encountered a region in space where the intensity of charged particles from beyond our solar system has markedly increased. Voyager scientists looking at this rapid rise draw closer to an inevitable but historic conclusion - that humanity's first emissary to interstellar space is on the edge of our solar system.

"The latest data indicate that we are clearly in a new region where things are changing more quickly. It is very exciting. We are approaching the solar system's frontier."

This marked increase is one of a triad of data sets which need to make significant swings of the needle to indicate a new era in space exploration. The second important measure from the spacecraft's two telescopes is the intensity of energetic particles generated inside the heliosphere, the bubble of charged particles the Sun blows around itself.
[link to www.space-travel.com]

IBEX’s novel imaging technique has unleashed one surprise after another. Now principal investigator David McComas (Southwest Research Institute) and 10 colleagues have turned IBEX's attention to the Sun's motion through space. It turns out that the Sun is moving through interstellar gas at 52,000 miles (84,000 km) per hour, about 12% slower than previously measured by the Ulysses spacecraft.

So what does the new model look like? IBEX's observations confirm that the Sun is still moving (albeit slowly) through the Local Interstellar Cloud, a fluff of higher density gas roughly 30 light-years across. Combined with a relatively strong interstellar magnetic field, the Sun's slower advance is no longer enough to push interstellar gas into a bow shock. At best, it makes a "bow wave," a region of slightly increased density — more like a fast-moving boat than a fighter jet. This means a significant change in how scientists think about the Sun and its interaction with the stuff beyond its influence.

"It's too early to say exactly what this new data means for our heliosphere. Decades of research have explored scenarios that included a bow shock. That research now has to be redone using the latest data," says McComas.

"Observations of a few astrospheres have shown bow shocks around those stars, but IBEX has shown that our star has a fundamentally different environment surrounding it," says Christina Prested (Boston University), an IBEX scientist not involved in the published study. "These results are very exciting as we can now definitively say what it's like in the neighborhood of our solar system."

[link to www.skyandtelescope.com]

Edit: Forgot to mention this poster has the vajra as a signature! LOL!

Tnx Unit3 !
The vajra is indeed unbelievable !!! Synchronity at work !!!
Yeah !!!

THUS coz the Sun is moving slower in the interstellar environment,
then the Earth is also moving slower through space !!
This proves what I said that the spin of Earth is slowing down and that by that she is heating up and also expanding.

Planets adapt to the speed of their host-sun.
Also the strong interstellar magnetic field is acting like [lol P/P] "honey" or syrup that slows down speed and holds more charged particles inside.

I love this stuff
XXX K
Krispy71

Netherlands
12/10/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your other post made me blush ...

hf

xxxk
Unit3

United States
12/10/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your other post made me blush ...

hf

xxxk

You're amazing.

And I know you love this stuff. So do I and together (all of us), can do amazing things.
XOXOXOXOXO

Found this just now....I think this is the Cosmic event:

[link to sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net (secure)]

Reopening of Akasha
Artwork and Legend by L.T.

"The year was ending on Planet Earth, 2012 had been long awaited and prophesized as a time for great shifts and opening of new dimensions. There was no escaping now, everything in this sector of the universe was preparing for the great re-opening of the floodgates of new light and awareness. The Akashic library, which we misused and lost in ancient times, was activating again piece by piece, like a multidimensional puzzle rising from millennia of slumber.

Due to deficient galactic light, those who came from the cosmic future (tortured by their ancient past) had been asleep too; they had forgotten who they were and why were they here, for a while they became content only with surviving and enjoying the occasional pleasures life in the 21rst century Earth had to offer. But the most sensitive were already feeling it, waking up... Suddenly the veil of illusion had lifted: no amount of wealth was fulfilling, no amount of beauty lasted, no trips around the world could find the ultimate home, no amount of flattery, “love”, and adoration stood a chance, there was something else… something else the soul yearned so deeply for so long… truth, remembrance, home, light.

Awoken, now they were restless, energized beyond belief by the upcoming galactic sun after enduring millennia of darkness. Light, life: a calling, a knowing, inexplicable familiar music without sounds playing cosmic melodies within the soul, a set of colors never known existed before were magnified and dancing in new visions of creation.

Soon the library of collective consciousness and the citizens of the would match frequencies; a great reunion, a tribe uniting under the light of their inner wisdom reflected by their galactic sun.
Who would the library trust again? Who would the library let its door wide open to soak in the secrets of life’s essence itself. The crystals would determine for there were those who wanted to harness that tremendous power and knowledge for their ego and personal agendas, and then there were those who remained true and loyal to their original mission: help uplift planet Earth and every being in it into higher consciousness dimensions.

And the day came, waves of new information flooded into every cell bursting into rhythms of passion and knowing: thirst seeking completion, seeking redemption, and finally knowing the path with sharp clarity and determination.
There was still some fear but now there was no doubt, the real world was the one they would create, the illusion was the one that existed thus far. The real world was one where the vast majority would understand the sacredness and preciousness of Earth and every life on it and act accordingly. How could one participate and allow any different any longer when the fabric of life itself was made of oneness?"

And the event (if you ask me), includes this (every brain is re-tuned)

Last Edited by ERE3 on 12/10/2012 03:16 PM
Krispy71

Netherlands
12/10/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Owww whauwwwww,
I only just NOW discovered that I could read what people told me when giving me a red or green karma-point !!!!

I am soooo touched by all that is written !!!
THANK YOU ALL !!!!

I am sorry I did not reacted or discovered it sooner !!!
dumbass

I will give points back,
I love to give :D

hearts
Unit3

United States
12/10/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Owww whauwwwww,
I only just NOW discovered that I could read what people told me when giving me a red or green karma-point !!!!

I am soooo touched by all that is written !!!
THANK YOU ALL !!!!

I am sorry I did not reacted or discovered it sooner !!!
dumbass

I will give points back,
I love to give :D

hearts

He,he! I remember the first time I discovered that feature. Lovely, isn't it?

I found this post and knew I had to drag it over here.

Thread: The Coming Celestial Convergence (Page 6)

AC29534850 said:

"As effects per within ( versus without and manmade electrical grids), human blood is 55% plasma. Plasma volume is greatly increased during pregnancy [link to homepages.ed.ac.uk] Amniotic plasma, menstrual plasma, and seminal plasma all carry stem cells, undifferentiated cells....."
integrator

User ID: 26355761
United Kingdom
12/10/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

There you go BHD have one on me mate...

Cz

rockon
 Quoting: Czarcasym

And back acha Czar.

Well! 4 x 84 + 4 x 81 = 66 (0) for those who have the intelligence = no 'neg' karma and 336/324 = the root of (27/12 = 2.25) = 1.5, the two critical circumferences of A Star and A Particle, predicted by Einstein and Kip Thorne respectively. Quite 'pos' karma, BHD.

Then we have KRISPY with 'enough to give anyone backache', with:

Energy

How do Z pinches contribute to the development of clean-energy technologies?

The importance of Z in solving the world’s energy challenges is directly connected to its potential in the realm of fusion. Inertial confinement fusion for peaceful production of electricity has always been of interest to Sandia’s Pulsed Power Sciences. But today, in light of growing concern about the health of our planet and considering our escalating energy needs, the development of fusion technology is especially promising for several reasons.

First, the fuel needed for fusion is virtually limitless – deuterium, an isotope of hydrogen, is abundant in seawater; tritium is bred in the fusion power plant process. In addition to being abundant, seawater as fusion fuel is incredibly energy-rich. Half a bathtub full of seawater in a fusion reaction could produce as much energy as 40 train cars of coal. The fusion reaction is a good alternative to combustion because fusion doesn’t involve burning fuel, which means it doesn’t contribute to air pollution. Finally, the fusion energy production process creates virtually no radioactive waste, which makes fusion a good alternative also to fission, the method currently used in nuclear power plants, which does produce long-lived radioactive waste.

How's That for BEEZERKING?

PRO*PER
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26355761

Not bad, not bad PP. hf

Could your "Z" be part of the acronym?

I guess it could be BHD, that aspect of consciousness identified by Puharich, who said that human consciousness produces the pair of the sense and the supersense, the matrix of high velocities,

where Z = X.o

Reiterating: The importance of Z !

Then it was George Hunt Williamson who said: The Spotlight of Consciousness is a Sunlight by Itself.

Recall: Millions of atoms swap "spin" with Partners in Quantum Dance."

BTW, Am not too enamoured with this talk of 'Planck's Constant' to satisfy the algorithms of the physicists ~ a strictly arbitrary number created before 1890 (!) as a very thin dividing line between the measurable and immeasurable particles/photons, morphing, via the pineal gland, into higher dimensions.

Now we are focussing on Fractals, dirrctly relative to our DNA, thanks to the William Brown website (like the Mandlebrot and Julia sets) these emerge as interacting with + 14 "0's" IN FRONT of 3-4-5 integers so, you really wouldn't hear them if they fell over!

Are we beecoming BEE Z ERKERS
~ I ask myself?

PRO*PER
integrator
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/10/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe not us, but there are cultures out there that act in a hive like manner, which could be put to great effect if a unified thought was needed to be generated.

A single, concentrated burst of intent.

[said in Austin Powers voice] Oooh beee hive!!

PS - your names are getting as conveluded as my avatars! LOL hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1034116
Netherlands
12/10/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pre*PER said:

"ping.

includes

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29491937

Here's my analysis:

AC16386653

"pong.

prime."

Yes, a timeline adjustment appears to be what we all are thinking.

"ping.

multidimensional flashpoint set.”

Action has been agreed upon by communicating parties to adjust multiple dimensions of time calculations.

“zero-point synch via LHC 12/21/12 10P UTC coordinated time AFSPC.”

The virtual point for the synchronization on 12/21/12 will be in the time zone suggested by Krispy, which coincidentally includes Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the city in which the Petronas Towers are located. The former UTC global time will be coordinated with the Air Force Space Command time. The AFSPC will aid in the “tests” being conducted at the LHC because they are a party to the agreement to adjust space-time for global purposes. We are forewarned. These “tests” may, in fact, be the actual switch to adjust the space-time into coordinates.

“planck constant at 6.626068 × 10-34 m2 kg/s”

Is the data to support the equations set up for the space-time adjustment.

“includes z-points 9/9/2009 forward"

To make the adjustments, there will be no calculations for “time” prior to 9/9/2009.

“higgs mass field application”

The Higgs application will be used to set the points used in the calculations.

“collective consciousness update"

Refers to all of us and we don’t know whether we lose remembrance for the period of space-time deleted to synchronize times, or whether we lose physical bodies caught up in the space-time adjustment. Recall the Philadelphia Experiment. Some of us may realize nothing, while others suddenly miss someone who was standing next to them who is caught up in the space-time warp.

The “pong” response:

“If I understand 8's intent with this flashpoint set we'll be making modifications to the fabric to implement the higgs field logic for a given planck constant and fostering a collective ascent. We're doing so using an anti-neutrino, below the threshold set for neutrino interaction.

Just thought I'd provide a deeper explanation than I have in the past since we'll all going to be completely exposed to one another anyway." “

All of us will be affected by a move in the space-time warp. I cannot think (in my mind’s eye) that we all will be directly aware of changes. The location time zone chosen for the change (10P UTC) is in an area of the world where the greatest part of the population, North to South, will be least likely to question the adjustment. Also, this area will likely be less affected, for instance, by a bolt being omitted in a significant project infrastructure, which could happen over a period of some several seconds. Not likely we’ll hear from a lone fisherman who has netted several fish and takes a second look and finds all the fish missing from his net.

Most importantly, do we/they really know that their LHC snap of space-time into a synchronized harmonic will actually take place? The Philadelphia Experiment went its own screw-ball way and this may do the same.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1034116
Netherlands
12/10/2012 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
From Krispy’s post at 5:00am:

[link to www.ifimages.com]

resembles a fleur-de-lis:

[link to www.fotosearch.com]
Unit3

United States
12/10/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
To AC1034116,

The Philadelphia Experiment has followed me around for years. I didn't want anything to do with it or know anything more about it. Iow, I've fought it. But, over the years, information keeps filtering in. It won't leave me alone.

I even met a guy whose father was connected with it. We were at a cafe for breakfast. He and the waitress and I talked about weather and stuff like that. Nothing at all to indicate what would happen next.

After she left, he just started telling me about the Philadelphia Experiment as if it's a normal thing to talk about. Needless to say, I was shocked and started realizing this information is going to flow to me whether I like it or not.

I sure hadn't made the connection you have. I have lots to think about now.

Anyway, I feel I've already seen time adjustments so this could be behind it......unless it's a natural phenomena as well....which I also believe.

You wouldn't have any links connecting LHC and PE would you? (I'll google but if you know of a source, I'd appreciate it.)

Thanks.

@AC1034116

"resembles a fleur-de-lis"

Wow! I hadn't made that connection but it did seem whenever I looked at the varja, there was something niggling me. Thanks.

Have any thoughts on the connection of the 2?

Geez, my mind is on overload!!!!

Edit: I just realized both posts were by the same AC! (Told you my brain is on overload!)The fleur-de-lis also follows me around but I don't mind it, LOL!

hf

Last Edited by ERE3 on 12/10/2012 10:57 PM
lasombra

User ID: 2920692
United States
12/10/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
<snip>

Most importantly, do we/they really know that their LHC snap of space-time into a synchronized harmonic will actually take place? The Philadelphia Experiment went its own screw-ball way and this may do the same.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1034116

hmmm... Reasonable question and nice description!
Someone (quite possibly in the know) once rambled on about "the idiot savant s.o.b.s" having caused a problem that still has measurable effect every so many years (can't remember the specifics... sorry... wine caused the talk and blurred the listen ;) that they keep trying to correct, causing ever more issues.
Perhaps it began with the bold above?

Brings to mind the "shifts" talked about here, where suddenly something is different. The most remarkable one I remember was the guy with the swimout on his pool being missing when the family returned from vacation and the whole family remembered it! Rare that. Seems like he even had photos.

On a philosophical note...
I doubt whatever they manage to screw up next will really matter since we're all going to get our third eye squeegeed anyway.
(gotta love Bill Hicks)

cool2

Edited to add:

The Philadelphia Experiment has followed me around for years. <snip>

lol... me too!
When nearly half of the Western US lost power in what? 1994 maybe, my first thought had to do with the tech used in TPE. Commented such to a friend as we were walking back into the house from checking the bird in the smoker, looked down and on the step was a quarter... not just any quarter... a 1943 quarter that was Not there 5 minutes earlier.

Just weird stuff, more weird stuff.
hf

Last Edited by lasombra on 12/10/2012 11:27 PM
"You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep."
Navajo Proverb
RoXY

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
12/11/2012 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look everybody!

I've got a brand new Santa hat!

Red & rad!

rad
integrator

User ID: 26355761
United Kingdom
12/11/2012 05:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pre*PER says:

"This arises because in terms of the harmonics involved, the fractals are themselves Constant and can therefore give us a Constant feeling of Stability."

Been wondering about this...so thanks for connecting the dots for me!!!

hf

As far as the Starseed Transmission, some of it resonates and some doesn't. My understanding is Atlantis opened the gates for all.

Edit: I remember the first time I went to a funeral. I was about 4 years old and I knew it (death), didn't have to be that way. Then I wondered for years what the alternative is. Heh!

afro

Thanks Unit 3 that is encouraging and helpful in our combined deliberations, and if the harmony of the fractals provide us with the necessary stability whilst on Earth, maybe this is because in turn, they are resonating 50% of the Time, in other dimensions?

This calls for patience, understanding, and some intention of a chsnged mindset, to achieve the right balance?

Perhaps this might explain how you felt the way you did at that funeral.

There is no death ~ only death of evil (negativity).

Pro*Per
integrator
Isis7

United States
12/11/2012 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Recycle Oil Rig As Reef Habitat? | Video

[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/11/2012 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Earth is a sphere.
The world of bacteria, and medicines that have resulted.
People can fly.
Space flight.
The atomic, and sub atomic world.
Xrays, Gamma rays, ultra low frequencies.

Things that never existed, or were never entertained until 'something' happened, and these new worlds were openned up to us.

Sometimes by just entertaining the right thought process.

Humans are in a micro 'rut' studying all that is tiny and the building blocks of our existance.

Maybe it's time we look more closely at how we, in our existance fit in to the macro of our universe(s). We can achieve so much more by studying how we relate to each other, animals, plants and the planet itself - which would solve all the problems requiring micro science anyway.

I am really hoping that our development is at a point where concepts of relationships between people, planets, systems, galaxies etc all click and reveal how each cog touches.

Hoping that the average Joe will see, feel and get this, without needing a degree. Maybe then our interstellar and intrastellar friends will also reveal themselves.

Maybe well also get a big hello from our planet too.

How good will that be?! It will change everything.

This has been a pre-22nd December message from BHD.

- just in case! chuckle

GLP