Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,200 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 803,385
Pageviews Today: 1,325,214Threads Today: 530Posts Today: 9,201
01:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine

Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
12/11/2012 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
(Phys.org)—Magnetism may be one of the most fundamental concepts in physics, but under the surface, magnetism holds complex secrets that scientists are still trying to unravel. One of these areas involves the dynamics of magnetic topological defects in thin films of ferromagnetic materials. In a new study, physicists have demonstrated that magnetic topological defects called skyrmions, which resemble swirling eddies or bubbles, behave differently than do other magnetic defects. The scientists show that skyrmions' unusual behavior arises from the strange occurrence of waves on the bubbles' edges that travel with different speeds in opposite directions.

Read more at: [link to phys.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29627123
Netherlands
12/11/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
To AC1034116,

The Philadelphia Experiment has followed me around for years. I didn't want anything to do with it or know anything more about it. Iow, I've fought it. But, over the years, information keeps filtering in. It won't leave me alone.

I even met a guy whose father was connected with it. We were at a cafe for breakfast. He and the waitress and I talked about weather and stuff like that. Nothing at all to indicate what would happen next.

After she left, he just started telling me about the Philadelphia Experiment as if it's a normal thing to talk about. Needless to say, I was shocked and started realizing this information is going to flow to me whether I like it or not.

I sure hadn't made the connection you have. I have lots to think about now.

Anyway, I feel I've already seen time adjustments so this could be behind it......unless it's a natural phenomena as well....which I also believe.

You wouldn't have any links connecting LHC and PE would you? (I'll google but if you know of a source, I'd appreciate it.)

Thanks.

@AC1034116

"resembles a fleur-de-lis"

Wow! I hadn't made that connection but it did seem whenever I looked at the varja, there was something niggling me. Thanks.

Have any thoughts on the connection of the 2?

Geez, my mind is on overload!!!!

Edit: I just realized both posts were by the same AC! (Told you my brain is on overload!)The fleur-de-lis also follows me around but I don't mind it, LOL!

hf
 Quoting: Unit3

About the varja and fleur-de-lis, put "wheels" in the search on this page:

[link to www.biblestudytools.com]

and read applicable Ezekiel and Daniel across several of the pages.

Many monarch crowns have what appears to be a varja at the pinnacle.

Later, I'll write a little on TPE.
Krispy71

User ID: 29002251
Netherlands
12/11/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
---snipped quotes---

Yes, a timeline adjustment appears to be what we all are thinking.

"ping.

multidimensional flashpoint set.”

Action has been agreed upon by communicating parties to adjust multiple dimensions of time calculations.

“zero-point synch via LHC 12/21/12 10P UTC coordinated time AFSPC.”

The virtual point for the synchronization on 12/21/12 will be in the time zone suggested by Krispy, which coincidentally includes Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the city in which the Petronas Towers are located. The former UTC global time will be coordinated with the Air Force Space Command time. The AFSPC will aid in the “tests” being conducted at the LHC because they are a party to the agreement to adjust space-time for global purposes. We are forewarned. These “tests” may, in fact, be the actual switch to adjust the space-time into coordinates.

“planck constant at 6.626068 × 10-34 m2 kg/s”

Is the data to support the equations set up for the space-time adjustment.

“includes z-points 9/9/2009 forward"

To make the adjustments, there will be no calculations for “time” prior to 9/9/2009.

“higgs mass field application”

The Higgs application will be used to set the points used in the calculations.

“collective consciousness update"

Refers to all of us and we don’t know whether we lose remembrance for the period of space-time deleted to synchronize times, or whether we lose physical bodies caught up in the space-time adjustment. Recall the Philadelphia Experiment. Some of us may realize nothing, while others suddenly miss someone who was standing next to them who is caught up in the space-time warp.

The “pong” response:

“If I understand 8's intent with this flashpoint set we'll be making modifications to the fabric to implement the higgs field logic for a given planck constant and fostering a collective ascent. We're doing so using an anti-neutrino, below the threshold set for neutrino interaction.

Just thought I'd provide a deeper explanation than I have in the past since we'll all going to be completely exposed to one another anyway." “

All of us will be affected by a move in the space-time warp. I cannot think (in my mind’s eye) that we all will be directly aware of changes. The location time zone chosen for the change (10P UTC) is in an area of the world where the greatest part of the population, North to South, will be least likely to question the adjustment. Also, this area will likely be less affected, for instance, by a bolt being omitted in a significant project infrastructure, which could happen over a period of some several seconds. Not likely we’ll hear from a lone fisherman who has netted several fish and takes a second look and finds all the fish missing from his net.

Most importantly, do we/they really know that their LHC snap of space-time into a synchronized harmonic will actually take place? The Philadelphia Experiment went its own screw-ball way and this may do the same.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1034116

Hello AC,
I am very happy with your contribution ... it makes sense to me :)

Tomorrow is 12/12/12 ... I also wonder if that date is going to have surprises waiting around the corner.

Tnx

xxxK
integrator

User ID: 26355761
United Kingdom
12/11/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
(Phys.org)—Magnetism may be one of the most fundamental concepts in physics, but under the surface, magnetism holds complex secrets that scientists are still trying to unravel. One of these areas involves the dynamics of magnetic topological defects in thin films of ferromagnetic materials. In a new study, physicists have demonstrated that magnetic topological defects called skyrmions, which resemble swirling eddies or bubbles, behave differently than do other magnetic defects.

[Snip] ...

Quoting: Isis7

Quite interesting dynamic modelling I would say, ISIS but on the face of it pure speculation, because underlying the electro/magnetism, this e/m is measurable and permutable in the quantifiable waveforms of quantum mechanics.

However, the physics source revealed other interesting topics including an early prediction about Black Holes and dark energy by Einstein and Schrödinger, see snip ...

In letters Einstein and fellow physicist Schrödinger wrote to each other, snippets of conversation appeared to verge on the cusp of imagining the idea of dark energy, a concept that didn't come about until almost a century later. Schrödinger wrote to Einstein suggesting that perhaps the constant could be put on the right side of the equation, allowing it to be a variable under certain conditions. Einstein wrote back asking if he was imagining a scenario where the constant changed with time.

Schrödinger replied back that yes, moving the constant to the other side of the equation implied it could at times be used as a variable. Doing so, both realized would imply that some force was at play – something not covered in Einstein's equations. Einstein scoffed at the idea, writing later that Schrödinger's idea didn't seem possible because it would lead "too deeply into the thicket of hypotheses."

This brings us back to looking at the equation:

Z = X. 0 ~ and recall?

0 = Superconsciousness and X is the sense.

So any change in the energy outflow of x-rays from the dark holes could have the potential effect of increasing our superconciousness and awareness.

Let us know if you have a view on this, ISIS?

PRO*PER
integrator
lasombra

User ID: 2920692
United States
12/11/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
PRO*PER
 Quoting: integrator

I have to apologize to you!
I tried to give you some Karma last night since you had none, and something was wonky with it... clicked the green thumbs up and it posted as a negative!

Thank goodness someone balanced it out cos I tried to make it right today and it told me I'd have to wait until next week.

Just wanted you to know.
hiding
"You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep."
Navajo Proverb
krispy mobile
User ID: 29639206
Netherlands
12/11/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had the connection between the barks and the fleur du lis, it is the same! It royal-gods-aliens related. Energy tool also related with the sphere of the covenant.
I was banned posting my deduction.

Xxxk
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29639206
Netherlands
12/11/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Barks = vajra
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
12/11/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had the connection between the barks and the fleur du lis, it is the same! It royal-gods-aliens related. Energy tool also related with the sphere of the covenant.

Xxxk
 Quoting: krispy mobile 29639206

Aha! Yes, of course. (Sometimes my blind spot amazes me, LOL!)

Sorry about the ban! I thought they lifted those, guess not. Damn!

xoxo
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Unit3

United States
12/11/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look everybody!

I've got a brand new Santa hat!

Red & rad!

rad
 Quoting: RoXY

lol

UR Rad! Goofy Thum
Unit3

United States
12/11/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pre*PER says:

"This arises because in terms of the harmonics involved, the fractals are themselves Constant and can therefore give us a Constant feeling of Stability."

Been wondering about this...so thanks for connecting the dots for me!!!

hf

As far as the Starseed Transmission, some of it resonates and some doesn't. My understanding is Atlantis opened the gates for all.

Edit: I remember the first time I went to a funeral. I was about 4 years old and I knew it (death), didn't have to be that way. Then I wondered for years what the alternative is. Heh!

afro

Thanks Unit 3 that is encouraging and helpful in our combined deliberations, and if the harmony of the fractals provide us with the necessary stability whilst on Earth, maybe this is because in turn, they are resonating 50% of the Time, in other dimensions?

This calls for patience, understanding, and some intention of a chsnged mindset, to achieve the right balance?

Perhaps this might explain how you felt the way you did at that funeral.

There is no death ~ only death of evil (negativity).

Pro*Per

Just wondering why you picked 50%? Is it an allegorical number or is it based on something?

I was wondering just today why I feel compelled to round up all parts of myself....just so I can explore the other dimensions. Very strange, don't you think?

Anything I see as evil eventually ends up being not so bad once my perspective changes. It seems to me everything is in layers with differing degrees of value (that I add to it.) Once I notice I value good or evil, I am applying meaning.
Unit3

United States
12/11/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Earth is a sphere.
The world of bacteria, and medicines that have resulted.
People can fly.
Space flight.
The atomic, and sub atomic world.
Xrays, Gamma rays, ultra low frequencies.

Things that never existed, or were never entertained until 'something' happened, and these new worlds were openned up to us.

Sometimes by just entertaining the right thought process.

Humans are in a micro 'rut' studying all that is tiny and the building blocks of our existance.

Maybe it's time we look more closely at how we, in our existance fit in to the macro of our universe(s). We can achieve so much more by studying how we relate to each other, animals, plants and the planet itself - which would solve all the problems requiring micro science anyway.

I am really hoping that our development is at a point where concepts of relationships between people, planets, systems, galaxies etc all click and reveal how each cog touches.

Hoping that the average Joe will see, feel and get this, without needing a degree. Maybe then our interstellar and intrastellar friends will also reveal themselves.

Maybe well also get a big hello from our planet too.

How good will that be?! It will change everything.

This has been a pre-22nd December message from BHD.

- just in case! chuckle

Quoting: BadHairDay

Hehe!

Interesting post BHD. Another friend just said the same thing to me yesterday. I think I'd better take the hint, eh?

Actually, I have been looking at myself and esp. my desires. I noticed my perspective includes the following:

1) Actually prefer my virtual reality world, where I can talk about the subjects such as we do here in this thread, as if no one else could possibly be interested in these things in my "real" world.

2) English speaking people.

3) People that are educated enough to read and write.

4) A 24 hour per day, 7 day per week mind stimulation so I can partake at my leisure.

5)A large part of my life is spent in nature, outside my front door.

And I don't remember what else came to me, but it looked like quite a small world to me!
Unit3

United States
12/11/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
To AC1034116,

The Philadelphia Experiment has followed me around for years. I didn't want anything to do with it or know anything more about it. Iow, I've fought it. But, over the years, information keeps filtering in. It won't leave me alone.

I even met a guy whose father was connected with it. We were at a cafe for breakfast. He and the waitress and I talked about weather and stuff like that. Nothing at all to indicate what would happen next.

After she left, he just started telling me about the Philadelphia Experiment as if it's a normal thing to talk about. Needless to say, I was shocked and started realizing this information is going to flow to me whether I like it or not.

I sure hadn't made the connection you have. I have lots to think about now.

Anyway, I feel I've already seen time adjustments so this could be behind it......unless it's a natural phenomena as well....which I also believe.

You wouldn't have any links connecting LHC and PE would you? (I'll google but if you know of a source, I'd appreciate it.)

Thanks.

@AC1034116

"resembles a fleur-de-lis"

Wow! I hadn't made that connection but it did seem whenever I looked at the varja, there was something niggling me. Thanks.

Have any thoughts on the connection of the 2?

Geez, my mind is on overload!!!!

Edit: I just realized both posts were by the same AC! (Told you my brain is on overload!)The fleur-de-lis also follows me around but I don't mind it, LOL!

hf

About the varja and fleur-de-lis, put "wheels" in the search on this page:

[link to www.biblestudytools.com]

and read applicable Ezekiel and Daniel across several of the pages.

Many monarch crowns have what appears to be a varja at the pinnacle.

Later, I'll write a little on TPE.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29627123

I studied those wheels (in Hebrew) years ago. Also, Dolly Parton and Sylvester Stallone talk about them in their movie, Best Little Whorehouse in Texas.

Here's a photo of a relief in a Mayan temple and underneath, is a photo of the artist's interpretation of it.

[link to sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net (secure)]

TPE?
Unit3

United States
12/11/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
A friend of mine has poured his heart and soul into his blog. He has requested help for 144,000 visits in the next two weeks. It is my honor to post his link here. Here's what he says about his blog and please visit if it interests you:

"An effort towards re-orienting and correcting the unfoldment of timelines within the spatial field, creating an entirely neo-civilization; and awakening of pan/omni-messianic christ consciousness globally. Please help in getting the word out, via self awakening and awakening others."

I'll be d a m n e d. His link goes to a spam link. I tried it twice. protest

So, here is the link and you will have to take the spaces out. Sorry about that!!!!! Wow!!!!!!! It wouldn't take the link address with spaces.

I will try again:

Put the 4 letters below in a row and then 2012 followed by a dot Then b l o g s p o t (without spaces) dotcom

1) u

2) e

3) n

4) c

Last Edited by ERE3 on 12/11/2012 04:58 PM
Isis7

United States
12/11/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]

[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
12/12/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
PRO*PER

I tried to give you some Karma last night since you had none, and something was wonky with it... clicked the green thumbs up and it posted as a negative!

Thank goodness someone balanced it out cos I tried to make it right today and it told me I'd have to wait until next week.

Just wanted you to know.
hiding
 Quoting: lasombra

LOL, that was you!!! LMAO. I thought it was a mixed message! "great name, here's some neg karma for you.."
Lasombra, I think it's called F.F.S.
Unit3

United States
12/12/2012 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
PRO*PER

Just wanted you to know.
hiding

LOL, that was you!!! LMAO. I thought it was a mixed message! "great name, here's some neg karma for you.."
Lasombra, I think it's called F.F.S.

You don't have any green karma? I gave you some the other night.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/12/2012 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes I got that, thank you very much. I was having a laugh at the inadvertant pressing of the red button regarding PrePer, and the statement left.

Was funny in hindsite. (see my comment on PrePer's karma)

F.F.S. = fat finger syndrome.. chuckle
integrator

United Kingdom
12/12/2012 06:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes I got that, thank you very much. I was having a laugh at the inadvertant pressing of the red button regarding PrePer, and the statement left.

Gosh BHD you have supremo patience
over the red/green karma tests! Ha, Ha!

Makes me think that much of our so-called "blogging" is a bit like the old RORSCHACH Ink Blot Tests??

As if someone then adds their signature to the ink blot (their BLOG) and posts it to this BEE ~Z~ jERKERS Site, and we are left to "interpret the meaning", be they words, symbols or even video tubes?

We respond to "it" by thinking for instance, "Yes this Blog looks like an overgrown "Fractal Set" ~ which one?

And we the viewers, each interpret it (discriminate) by saying to themselves, "well, looks like a Mandlebrot Set (M) or, A Julia Set (J)" rightly or wrongly, as the case may be as we the viewer(s) choose to interpret it.

Our response if any, is to assume according to our judgement, it is M or J and reply accordingly, having discriminated. Assuming it is M/J we then say Blah, blah, Blah, blah/Blah ... its all about the vibs.

The answer back from the Blogger is either Yes, and ... or No and ..... so!? ("Oh I See!!"). Or, the Blogger, failing to appreciate any differences says nothing ..... Which the recipient(s) then take to be A Kiss of Silence or The Kiss of Death as the case may be!

Have I lost you All completely? Two White coated attendants ~ Time to be carted off? All a case of mistaken Judgement??

Karma, her we come!

Pro*PER

integrator
Unit3

United States
12/12/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Gosh BHD you have supremo patience
over the red/green karma tests! Ha, Ha!

Makes me think that much of our so-called "blogging" is a bit like the old RORSCHACH Ink Blot Tests??

As if someone then adds their signature to the ink blot (their BLOG) and posts it to this BEE ~Z~ jERKERS Site, and we are left to "interpret the meaning", be they words, symbols or even video tubes?

We respond to "it" by thinking for instance, "Yes this Blog looks like an overgrown "Fractal Set" ~ which one?

And we the viewers, each interpret it (discriminate) by saying to themselves, "well, looks like a Mandlebrot Set (M) or, A Julia Set (J)" rightly or wrongly, as the case may be as we the viewer(s) choose to interpret it.

Our response if any, is to assume according to our judgement, it is M or J and reply accordingly, having discriminated. Assuming it is M/J we then say Blah, blah, Blah, blah/Blah ... its all about the vibs.

The answer back from the Blogger is either Yes, and ... or No and ..... so!? ("Oh I See!!"). Or, the Blogger, failing to appreciate any differences says nothing ..... Which the recipient(s) then take to be A Kiss of Silence or The Kiss of Death as the case may be!

Have I lost you All completely? Two White coated attendants ~ Time to be carted off? All a case of mistaken Judgement??

Karma, her we come!

Pro*PER

I gotcha, man! Here's another way to say it:

Everyone has their own perceptions...and what's funny, is no matter how hard you might try to help them see something your way (and vice versa), it may not happen.........for YEARS.......if ever! LOL!

Quantum shift planned for today: 12/12/12

hf
lasombra

User ID: 2920692
United States
12/12/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

OMG BHD! It wasn't even "inadvertent"! The Karma thingie was weird... a green thumb and a picture of some guy. Silly me, I pressed the green thumb and didn't read the fine print below the thing. lol

The ffs fit! but not fat finger!
Thank goodness I saw the gaff and didn't do what I planned, which was to leave +K comments for everyone here!
ohno
"You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep."
Navajo Proverb
Isis7

United States
12/12/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Xxxk

Krispy,
I am so sorry I didn't check my emails (I've been busy and just dashing here and there in free moments). Please accept my apologies.

I don't understand though, you should have ban immunity.

scratching
integrator

United Kingdom
12/12/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

OMG BHD! It wasn't even "inadvertent"! The Karma thingie was weird... a green thumb and a picture of some guy. Silly me, I pressed the green thumb and didn't read the fine print below the thing. lol

The ffs fit! but not fat finger!
Thank goodness I saw the gaff and didn't do what I planned, which was to leave +K comments for everyone here!
ohno

How to avoid The Kiss of Death, aka ~ DEATH BY SILENCE, when Blogging!

Interpreting the “master shift” in consciousness, due in a few hours time: the magic 12.12.12, thanks to Unit 3’s delightful video and ~ now, by applying RORSCHACH INK BLOT Tests, ~ viewers may see how to make preliminary, Summary Judgements of the many Blogs in this BEZERK Site, on a non-scientific basis, forever more :

Rorschach Test Theory

The most widely used method in the United States is based on the work of John E. Exner. In the Exner system, responses are scored with reference to their level of vagueness or synthesis of multiple images in the blot, the location of the response, which of a variety of determinants is used to produce the response (i.e., what makes the inkblot look like what it is said to resemble), the form quality of the response (to what extent a response is faithful to how the actual inkblot looks), the contents of the response (what the respondent actually sees in the blot), the degree of mental organizing activity that is involved in producing the response, and any illogical, incongruous, or incoherent aspects of responses.

Using the scores for these categories, the examiner then performs a series of mathematical calculations producing a structural summary of the test data. The results of the structural summary are interpreted using existing empirical research data on personality characteristics that have been demonstrated to be associated with different kinds of responses. Both the calculations of scores and the interpretation are often done electronically.

We (the Bezerkers the latest, blotty ~ dotty orientated fraternity), on the other hand, dispense with all that technical and pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumbo,(BBB = Bullshit Baffles Brains = 3 BEES = 2Be + 1 NOT TWO BEE, variety) and simply provide at a generally acceptable level, random answers on a practical, realistic and down to earth basis.

Many people claim that these are every bit as good as the "real" Rorschach answers ~ determined by some highly paid, fancy-pants clinician or psychologist with an actual degree.

This is intended TWO BE STOP PRESS: For: Busy/ Dizzy ~ Knee Jerking, BEE ~Z~ irkers, aka Buzzing, Be [loved]) ~Z~ [shirker/lurkers].

With grateful thanks ~ Pro*PER, Goodbye!
integrator
Unit3

United States
12/12/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Boy turns 12 today (12/12/12) @ 12:12 PM

Btw, his name is Kiam! (K, I AM)!!!!

Last Edited by ERE3 on 12/12/2012 03:18 PM
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/12/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Xxxk

Krispy,
I am so sorry I didn't check my emails (I've been busy and just dashing here and there in free moments). Please accept my apologies.

I don't understand though, you should have ban immunity.

scratching
 Quoting: Isis7

Maybe one of those links is a baaaaad one in Trin's eyes.
I mentioned the clearing thing, and the 4-5 mundane sites prior to entering...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 815535
United States
12/12/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why is this thread still being posted to?
Unit3

United States
12/12/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 815535

I dunno. Why?
TutuWuwu
User ID: 6581438
United States
12/13/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
“Why is this thread still being posted to?” - AC815535
“I dunno. Why?” - Unit3

@AC815535 - Hey dude, your preposition is dangling;-P To answer your question - because it is enlightening, stimulating and FUN! It’s the Universe Lab, it’s the Living Room, it’s The Library. And, oh yeah, shit is still happening in the Gulf of Mexico that has probably triggered the Bayou Corne sinkhole - you know - D O O M. There are a bunch of BESERKERS with family in that general area. This thread has provided thorough information of events and conditions on/under the ground and at sea, along with a generous dollop of moral support for the stress, for which I am very grateful. It operates like a well oiled (pun intended) news room (HBOseries reference).

@Unit3 - Got your vajras/dorjes right here - one tiger eye and two Tibetan quartz - they represent the lightening bolt, y’know. And the phurbas to go with them...Tibetan quartz.

You say the Philadelphia Experiment is following you around, eh. Careful it doesn’t grab you by the shortandcurleys. I had to get the Peter Moon books the instant they came out, Duncan, Al, Preston and von Neumann became familiar. That was long ago - I still have a hefty audio file of interviews with Al and Preston. Wonder if they ever got past that 20 year increment jump. I think they stole that technology from Nikola T - no linkydink, just an intuitive hit.

Your enthusiasm makes me giggle - reminds me of the first thousand pages here, hot on the trail of who-done-it. The excitement was palpable. Her Krispness was in high gear and full throttle. There was uberdrama ;-o The thread has been through a lot, and has exponentially expanded the scope of the who-done-it. The excitement abides. Welcome aboard.

@BHD - At !2:12 PM today, 12/12/12, I was on the phone with 1221. As she would say, “A tee and a hee”...we wuz makin’ pink bubble pie, trying to figure out a tasty recipe for all this methane and meditating on whirled peas.

@Flaming Sword - hugz

@Hans - we should be live blogging this thread on skype for the lolz - oh wait, I forgot you work.

@PrePerProIntegrator - Sir, you seem to be expanding. I nearly blew my teeth across the room when you dropped the TWO THIRDS Myers/Percy bomb. Lordy me! That is one of my all time favorite books. What an eye opener, eh! Artists RULE.

@Isis - MzK has a gold star and STILL got the banhammer??? What’s going on over there? I know, a loaded question;-D Red Karma/Green Karma - sounds like a parallel universe. I want me some Purple Karma with Gold Sparkles and a Pony, pretty please, although I’m quite happy with my amethyst gravel, rutillated citrine and Rottweiler. Thank you, dear one, for all you do.

@Roxy - you funnee hunnee - how ‘bout dem fn awesome mountains!

@cz - hugz

@Whoever wanted to know the reference made by BHD to JOOOOOOOOlia - it’s the Pope’s avatar.

Been off the grid for a bit, so it was a delight to come back to such a vigorous discussion on some of my favorite subjects - thank you ALL. Now I’ll go back and see if GuLP has sorted out their server snafu.

Carry on!

5a
Isis7

United States
12/13/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tutu!!!

smile_kiss

hugs
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/13/2012 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tutu? tutu? hmmm... I do vaguely remember a tu....

Hello ma dear! hf smile_kiss flower grouphug
Hans The Magnificent

User ID: 29730405
United States
12/13/2012 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 815535

I dunno. Why?
/=

Why not?

Last Edited by Hans The Magnificent on 12/13/2012 08:20 AM
Your unban request was denied.
About the Avatar: It is Die Wasserturm (The Watertower)in Mannheim Germany a local landmark.I used to make wishes on it as a kid. It seems to come through for me still.
Lieber ein Ende mit Schrecken, als Schrecken ohne Ende." Deutsche Sprichwort
But Doctor: I drive too fast to worry about cholesterol.

GLP