Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,745 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 914,371
Pageviews Today: 1,649,817Threads Today: 566Posts Today: 11,831
06:38 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1016416
United States
06/26/2010 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
damn
bump and pin!
Magstar

User ID: 1008573
United States
06/26/2010 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
OK, captain says surfacing in 12 minutes and magnetic radiation above normal on surface.

What is magnetic radiation?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1011531

OP, this is coming from your gf in the embassy?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1001520
United States
06/26/2010 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK, captain says surfacing in 12 minutes and magnetic radiation above normal on surface.

What is magnetic radiation?

OP, this is coming from your gf in the embassy?
 Quoting: Magstar

OP, don't say shit.

Say nothing.

becareful what u say
Night Sky
User ID: 1016413
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Guess someone is starting to get a little nervous of being surrounded? The U.N. must be waiting for something before invading the United States.

Question is, what are they waiting for?

My guess would be an Armed American Uprising. Looks like the majority of the troops would be entering the country through the gulf coast.

Haiti has a lot of U.N. Troops, been building up since before the EQ there.

With the military in the M.E. hopefully nothing happens to the National Guard. Otherwise the only ones left to protect the country are everyday Americans with guns.

:o( This doesn't look good.

Peace.

Picking the South as an entry point I see, I suppose the South could just very well rise again!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1009672

I'm thinking TPTB are counting on the South Rising again, while the south heads north, U.N. Troops follow behind.

Not the best tactical position IMHO.

Peace.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
hope you are posting thru a proxy or series of proxies
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1016412
United States
Report Abusive Post
Maybe they are all wanting a piece of the artifacts from lost continent of Atlantis that was discovered on that very sea floor in 2004?

[link to www.freerepublic.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1016412

Check the link, guys, it tracks the doomed effort for civilians to document the Atlantis ruins reported to be scattered on the seafloor of the Gulf of Mexico.

One interesting theory on there involves the geological possibility that the Gulf used to be land locked like the Black Sea.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 750018
United States
06/26/2010 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something like 10% of the worlds submarines are gathered in the Gulf of Mexico. What the fuck are they all doing there or rather what the fuck are they looking for? DED shows 12 US, 2 French, 3 British, 2 Russian, 1 Canadian, 3 German, 1 Israeli and 2 Unknown submarines

more info pls---link?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1016438
United States
06/26/2010 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2010 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Night Sky, i believe u r correct

But the UN troops are a joke. The South can handle them.

Know a prophet in the South, he saw all this coming. He indicated that the South will be OVERRUN.

But they will fight, yes, question is what will the NGs do?
minimeister
User ID: 971641
Nicaragua
06/26/2010 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
The supposed captain's reference to magnetic radiation likely was meant to say electromagnetic radiation (emr). This would be his way of saying that someone might be looking for them to surface, that the above water line is showing signs of electronic sweeps, possibly radar.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1016448
United States
06/26/2010 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
may God protect the French people and the people of France

i like their accents

LOL
RenegadeSon

User ID: 1016452
United States
06/26/2010 12:19 PM

Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by RenegadeSon on 01/01/2012 04:28 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1016269
United Kingdom
06/26/2010 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
may God protect the French people and the people of France

i like their accents

LOL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1016448

It's a beautiful language, too!

Une belle langue!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2010 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
The supposed captain's reference to magnetic radiation likely was meant to say electromagnetic radiation (emr). This would be his way of saying that someone might be looking for them to surface, that the above water line is showing signs of electronic sweeps, possibly radar.
 Quoting: minimeister 971641

Holy Shit!

Starting to formulate that perhaps the French and co. are TRYING TO STOP THE ILLUMINATI FROM NUKING THE GULF FLOOR.

French should immediately send aircraft.

That sub is toast. It is a warning to other nations to stay out. oh shit...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1002881
United States
06/26/2010 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1011293
United States
06/26/2010 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wasn't aware that there was a French Embassy in France
 Quoting: RenegadeSon

The French Embassy in France is the place where the naked ladies dance.

How do I know? There's a hole in the wall where I can see it all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1002881
United States
06/26/2010 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something like 10% of the worlds submarines are gathered in the Gulf of Mexico. What the fuck are they all doing there or rather what the fuck are they looking for? DED shows 12 US, 2 French, 3 British, 2 Russian, 1 Canadian, 3 German, 1 Israeli and 2 Unknown submarines

more info pls---link?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 750018

Alien underwater ships, man. These are Armageddon daze...won't find any, but they might get their asses annihilated.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 983694
United States
06/26/2010 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Be a true American...Eat French Toast for breakfast this morning.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1016269
United Kingdom
06/26/2010 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

more info pls---link?

Alien underwater ships, man. These are Armageddon daze...won't find any, but they might get their asses annihilated.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1002881

Captain Nemo will wax their asses!

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 862727
United States
06/26/2010 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
popcorn
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1014314
France
Report Abusive Post
The French? Now that is one coalition EVERY Englishman would love to join.

Finally the income tax may have a legitimate reason to exist again. War on France!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 863042

You fucking idiot !!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1016462
United States
Report Abusive Post
OP, STAY AWAY FROM THE TELEPHONE POLES!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 879039

ummm...they don't have telephone poles over there, pal. All their utilities are buried underground.
childoflight
User ID: 512239
United States
06/26/2010 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Know a prophet in the South, he saw all this coming. He indicated that the South will be OVERRUN.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1001520

bump bump bump bump bump
AND PLEASE PIN!!!!!!!!!
RenegadeSon

User ID: 1016452
United States
06/26/2010 12:31 PM

Report Abusive Post

Please post a link to this DED site
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1016462
United States
06/26/2010 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

The French Embassy in France is the place where the naked ladies dance.

How do I know? There's a hole in the wall where I can see it all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1011293

Those arent' ladies..you stupid F! Lol!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2010 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
THANKS MODS FOR PINNING

hf

We believe the French had good intentions, trying to save the Gulf, the South and our asses from the upcoming NUKE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 809904
United States
06/26/2010 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: RenegadeSon

lol
Night Sky
User ID: 1016413
Canada
06/26/2010 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1001520

It is my understanding that the NG is under BO's orders as commander in chief. So, while the south rises (perhaps lead by that woman that calls herself a coonass) and heads north to meet the NGs (hopefully most are oath keepers). Up from behind come the U.N. Forces.

A Patriot Sandwich of sorts.

Granted not all will follow, but I picture quite a few. (more than likely it will start with statements like "Protesting doesn't work, no one listens" and "grab your guns and let's head to Washington". This is only my opinion however, I do hope I am wrong in that. With everything that has been happening lately, it does look like TPTB are about to make a major move towards One World Government. (Either by consent or by conquest I believe Bush Sr. had said once).

Peace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 992568
United States
06/26/2010 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
A little Saturday role playing, folks?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2010 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
praying for the French sub guys!

GLP