Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,545 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 146,292
Pageviews Today: 248,371Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,517
03:15 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 997606
United Kingdom
06/26/2010 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
How can we verify this?????????
Anyone???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1013800
United States
Report Abusive Post
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Where's the link to that world map that showed all sorts of incidents? I have found that to be very accurate. On the wrong computer just now, rats.
Aquarius 7

User ID: 1008505
United States
Report Abusive Post
gasp

Cayce: “… The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. …. then we may know it has begun …”. www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html
"Be kind, for everyone you know is fighting a hard battle" - Plato
"Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the Great Shelter of life." ~ Hopi Prophecy
PatrikC325

User ID: 587469
United States
Report Abusive Post
4 fighter jets took from Ellington Field screaming toward the gulf!
iz
User ID: 831672
United States
Report Abusive Post
The French? Now that is one coalition EVERY Englishman would love to join.

Finally the income tax may have a legitimate reason to exist again. War on France!!

no

i'm used to the concept of a 4 minute warning now

you can't have panic sex in 20 seconds ffs!

or can you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1013291

depends on if their wearing panties, but I've seen it happen with my x, even with panties.- can you say 'drop of a hat'...
Werd
User ID: 873894
United States
06/26/2010 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
The french? Eh? This is posted why? It makes no logical sense...

Moving along...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 987483
United States
Report Abusive Post
Though I have not had time to read all the posts........ wasn`t there something mentioned about a periscope near some fishermen in the gulf? And didn`t they, the fishermen, give chase?

just sayin

Legion
 Quoting: LEGION, FOR THERE ARE MANY 832155
yah. the link to it is on pg 2 here. there is something to this, and it sounds disturbing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 953213
United States
Report Abusive Post
why is this pinned? Someone says French sub is sunk with no proof everyone else falls in line and agrees. I'm so confused.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1013847

Apparently they think it is real because quite a few posters called it BS...to the mind of the GLPer that means they were government paid posters sent in to hide the "truth". Thus...it is REAL.

Or something. I'm still waiting for proof other than fantasy proof.
natasha77

User ID: 799030
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Somehow I am Not surprised
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1001520
United States
06/26/2010 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, captain confirms surface but waiting for all fires to be out. Then he will open main hatch

Another two DED channels is now open. One from office of Prazuck, other from Mistral command
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1011531

Hope the other subs will surface for protection and for help

Or

Send French aircraft...
TheWatcher

User ID: 997697
United States
Report Abusive Post
Please continue OP, we're listening.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1012122
United States
Report Abusive Post
Somebody unpin this stupid crap.
LouisWinthorpeIII

User ID: 1014819
Sweden
06/26/2010 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Surely there is no way we can check if this is true is there??

Well, here is the problem ..as I see it.. OP posted from France. OP's GF works for the French Embassy.. unless OP's GF lives in another country other than France and works for the French Embassy, in another country, is the only way this makes any sense. Is there an American Embassy in America? OP needs to provide a link to DED or at least some info on it. A quick search on Google shows nothing
 Quoting: RenegadeSon

Most likely a good embassy employee's internet access would be tunneled back home.

Embassy people love privacy & whatnot, it could even be a landline tie back to france.
"I don't know which was scarier...the speech...or the Congress cheering it. He evoked Lincoln. Whenever a President is going to get us into serious trouble...they always use Lincoln."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 437855
United Kingdom
06/26/2010 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
why is this pinned ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 437855
RenegadeSon

User ID: 1016452
United States
06/26/2010 12:48 PM

Report Abusive Post

Well, here is the problem ..as I see it.. OP posted from France. OP's GF works for the French Embassy.. unless OP's GF lives in another country other than France and works for the French Embassy, in another country, is the only way this makes any sense. Is there an American Embassy in America? OP needs to provide a link to DED or at least some info on it. A quick search on Google shows nothing

Most likely a good embassy employee's internet access would be tunneled back home.

Embassy people love privacy & whatnot, it could even be a landline tie back to france.
 Quoting: LouisWinthorpeIII

Then OP needs to clarify
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
4 fighter jets took from Ellington Field screaming toward the gulf!
 Quoting: PatrikC325

Any google maps available?

Any other satellite connections?
Irrational Cherub

User ID: 925714
Romania
Report Abusive Post
I had a dream about the sea last night.... ship sank. But I enjoyed swimming. Maybe it's time to head for the seaside.
Sol Dominvs Imperi Romani
Imperium Romanum Sacrum
In Varietate Concordia
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1016416
United States
Report Abusive Post
if there was a move to do bad things to the american people other countries would pick it up from their intel comm
-------

FRIENDS sitting in S.F. Bay right now?
 Quoting: Magstar

Russians were Allies WWI and WWII

it is the old regime that got kicked out that is in Mexico and Canada

just my thoughts might be wrong
LouisWinthorpeIII

User ID: 1014819
Sweden
06/26/2010 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Then OP needs to clarify
 Quoting: RenegadeSon

Well all I know is that leaking communiques through a 'secure line' isn't too wise... the OP & the GF could be in serious trouble.....!

It's not like GLP has SSL/HTTPS
"I don't know which was scarier...the speech...or the Congress cheering it. He evoked Lincoln. Whenever a President is going to get us into serious trouble...they always use Lincoln."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1010376
United States
Report Abusive Post
WTF would a french fry sub be doing in the gulf???????????????

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 879039

Getting an oil change laugh
Magstar

User ID: 1008573
United States
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ded.de]

DED site (FWIW)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1005439
United States
06/26/2010 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why does the French Navy have Glass bottom boats?................ So they can see the old French Navy boats lololollollllo

5a
RenegadeSon

User ID: 1016452
United States
06/26/2010 12:50 PM

Report Abusive Post

Then OP needs to clarify

Well all I know is that leaking communiques through a 'secure line' isn't too wise... the OP & the GF could be in serious trouble.....!

or.. he's blowing smoke up our collective asses
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1016487
Greece
06/26/2010 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
DED link?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1013800
United States
Report Abusive Post
Here we go, thanks to another GLP thread:

[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

Has a bunch of current and ongoing events on it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1016416
United States
Report Abusive Post
Ok good news. French captain he now says his sub not sunk only badly damaged, 17 sailor injured. Asking for assistance and rescue.
He says attack from aircraft and not another submarine.
well that's even weirder, from an aircraft???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 987483

attack from a helicopter

black helicopters fired missiles into the WTC

it is on video on the net
look for it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1016488
United States
Report Abusive Post
Where's the link to that world map that showed all sorts of incidents? I have found that to be very accurate. On the wrong computer just now, rats.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1013800

[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Then OP needs to clarify

No kidding. That is why we were warning OP from the beginning.

Seems he knows what he is doing, the communications have not been shut down Conclusion: The French want the world to know what the hell just happened.
Night Sky
User ID: 1016489
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Ok good news. French captain he now says his sub not sunk only badly damaged, 17 sailor injured. Asking for assistance and rescue.
He says attack from aircraft and not another submarine.
well that's even weirder, from an aircraft???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 987483

Would make sense if BO is working with the U.N. and the U.S. troops are under his orders. Interesting only the French sub indeed, perhaps not all countries in the U.N. are on board with the plans?

Sorry to hear about the 17 injured.
FreedomSheep

User ID: 1016397
France
06/26/2010 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
If that was real, that would maybe add up some nuclear missiles lost on the gulf sea floor, that would have been a stupid move from the US navy, even more stupid if that french sub would have been someway spyin' nearby from the oil leak, while a nuclear option is on table to seal the crap in.

GLP