Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,303 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 524,785
Pageviews Today: 867,431Threads Today: 293Posts Today: 4,994
10:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine

LouisWinthorpeIII

User ID: 1014819
Sweden
06/26/2010 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Surely there is no way we can check if this is true is there??

Well, here is the problem ..as I see it.. OP posted from France. OP's GF works for the French Embassy.. unless OP's GF lives in another country other than France and works for the French Embassy, in another country, is the only way this makes any sense. Is there an American Embassy in America? OP needs to provide a link to DED or at least some info on it. A quick search on Google shows nothing

Most likely a good embassy employee's internet access would be tunneled back home.

Embassy people love privacy & whatnot, it could even be a landline tie back to france.

Then OP needs to clarify

Well all I know is that leaking communiques through a 'secure line' isn't too wise... the OP & the GF could be in serious trouble.....!

It's not like GLP has SSL/HTTPS

or.. he's blowing smoke up our collective asses
 Quoting: RenegadeSon

Very true, it has that Tom Clancy ring to it.... But the whole gulf disaster just stinks.... Something is going on that they want people out of the gulf area, and those people out.
"I don't know which was scarier...the speech...or the Congress cheering it. He evoked Lincoln. Whenever a President is going to get us into serious trouble...they always use Lincoln."
LouisWinthorpeIII

Sweden
06/26/2010 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine

Well, here is the problem ..as I see it.. OP posted from France. OP's GF works for the French Embassy.. unless OP's GF lives in another country other than France and works for the French Embassy, in another country, is the only way this makes any sense. Is there an American Embassy in America? OP needs to provide a link to DED or at least some info on it. A quick search on Google shows nothing

Most likely a good embassy employee's internet access would be tunneled back home.

Embassy people love privacy & whatnot, it could even be a landline tie back to france.

Then OP needs to clarify

Well all I know is that leaking communiques through a 'secure line' isn't too wise... the OP & the GF could be in serious trouble.....!

It's not like GLP has SSL/HTTPS

No kidding. That is why we were warning OP from the beginning.

Seems he knows what he is doing, the communications have not been shut down Conclusion: The French want the world to know what the hell just happened.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1001520

Or the French are scanning in French... ignoring English.
"I don't know which was scarier...the speech...or the Congress cheering it. He evoked Lincoln. Whenever a President is going to get us into serious trouble...they always use Lincoln."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1005439
United States
Report Abusive Post
Do you people seriously believe the US would attack a French Submarine? IN THE GOM? Pa leas e
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1016416
United States
Report Abusive Post
they wanted the world to know is my thought
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1016416
United States
06/26/2010 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you people seriously believe the US would attack a French Submarine? IN THE GOM? Pa leas e
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1005439

they attacked us at the WTC
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1012060
United States
Report Abusive Post
why is this pinned? Someone says French sub is sunk with no proof everyone else falls in line and agrees. I'm so confused.

Apparently they think it is real because quite a few posters called it BS...to the mind of the GLPer that means they were government paid posters sent in to hide the "truth". Thus...it is REAL.

Or something. I'm still waiting for proof other than fantasy proof.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 953213

Ha! Nobody is buying that. This thread has been shilled heavy.

Shills love to call for proof or evidence. And yeah, I know, you'll tell me it's the only way to be factual.

Sorry, I've got something better than proof:

A discerning heart.

And so does every other non-shill here.

So keep shilling, it just points us in the right direction. I guess though, shills have no choice, ya know being under contract and what not. What else can you do? It's not like you get paid if you stop shilling.
TheWatcher

User ID: 997697
United States
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE CONTINUE OP, WE'RE LISTENING.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 928852
United States
Report Abusive Post
6 pages of buuuuulllshiiiitttttttt glp i lose faith in you daily..
LouisWinthorpeIII

Sweden
06/26/2010 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1005439

Ask Pat Tillman.
minimeister
User ID: 971641
Nicaragua
Report Abusive Post
I think the pin was for the hint of credibility that might not be obvious to everyone. OP claims to be bf of girl in the mix but is posting details that indicate military experience. If OP was a hoaxer with military experience they would have probably tried to present some credentials to that effect.

For me the interesting points have been;
- the mention of the "magnetic radiation" I commented on earlier.
- The fact that this mention would be part of what the commander of the sub would be relaying to HQ
- The captain mentions attack by helicopter and the bleeding from ears is consistent with the type of attack that an anti-sub helo would use (depth charges)
- The captain waited until fires were out to open hatch after surfacing, standard procedure for sub mariners but a detail that non-military probably wouldn't include
- The reference to Prazuck. He's the spokesman that always gets involved to explain french casualties:

[link to translate.google.com]

And of course, the periscope spotted by fishermen story from a few days ago.

If there's anything to this Prazuck's activity should provide clues. How busy is he today?

Oh yeah, tons of shills in here...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1016463
United States
Report Abusive Post
WTF would a french fry sub be doing in the gulf???????????????

bsflag

Two days ago I posted that they sent a French Research ship there.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1011531

That sounds good. I believe that researcher is a record holder for dives in mini-subs.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2010 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 928852

And its pinned.. disgrace.
Jen
User ID: 1016497
United States
Report Abusive Post
Ok, captain confirms surface but waiting for all fires to be out. Then he will open main hatch

Another two DED channels is now open. One from office of Prazuck, other from Mistral command

Hope the other subs will surface for protection and for help

Or

Send French aircraft...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1001520

Honestly, wouldn't that cause a ... beginning of a war right there? Fighter jets from France... over the gulf right now??? With all those ships out there? I can't think of anything else that would cause, other than a full scale confrontation with France, and I wasn't aware they were an enemy??? Someone correct me please. 1doh1
Digital Rapture

User ID: 795128
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 928852

Oh come on, bullshit is commonplace here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938807
United States
Report Abusive Post

Then OP needs to clarify
 Quoting: RenegadeSon

Not just clarify, but provide a link, and/or proof!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2010 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ask Pat Tillman.
 Quoting: LouisWinthorpeIII

I can't, he's dead
TheWatcher

United States
Report Abusive Post

+1,000, who's taking odds on the server being taken down today???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 835682
United States
Report Abusive Post
Very true, it has that Tom Clancy ring to it.... But the whole gulf disaster just stinks.... Something is going on that they want people out of the gulf area, and those people out.
 Quoting: LouisWinthorpeIII

I agree.

There's been something strange in the Gulf.

Enough to keep people out.
Jen
User ID: 1016497
United States
Report Abusive Post

Then OP needs to clarify

Not just clarify, but provide a link, and/or proof!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 938807

Surely there is one damn things we can be sure of... OP's girlfriend is out of a job, and most likely on trial for treason.
TheWatcher

United States
06/26/2010 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Honestly, wouldn't that cause a ... beginning of a war right there? Fighter jets from France... over the gulf right now???

Who would believe there's a Russian missile cruiser sitting in Cali right now, believe it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 953213
United States
Report Abusive Post
why is this pinned? Someone says French sub is sunk with no proof everyone else falls in line and agrees. I'm so confused.

Apparently they think it is real because quite a few posters called it BS...to the mind of the GLPer that means they were government paid posters sent in to hide the "truth". Thus...it is REAL.

Or something. I'm still waiting for proof other than fantasy proof.

Ha! Nobody is buying that. This thread has been shilled heavy.

Shills love to call for proof or evidence. And yeah, I know, you'll tell me it's the only way to be factual.

Sorry, I've got something better than proof:

A discerning heart.

And so does every other non-shill here.

So keep shilling, it just points us in the right direction. I guess though, shills have no choice, ya know being under contract and what not. What else can you do? It's not like you get paid if you stop shilling.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1012060

lulz

I love GLP.

You're right. I'm a paid shill to stop the Revolutionary efforts of GLP in countering the coming exposure of an alien base in the gulf as well as an invasion of the USA by UN troops supplied by the military of an as yet unnamed country.

GLP too good.

...use your discerning heart to realize you set back the cause of people who want free and responsible government.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1001376
United States
Report Abusive Post
Have you ever noticed that GLP mods never participate in these sort of threads? why might that be?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 835682
United States
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: TheWatcher

Usually chat still works if GLP goes down. Go bookmark chat.
crisis alert

User ID: 1016499
United Kingdom
06/26/2010 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Regardless of the sometimes weird and panic stricken posts of immediate doom this forum is about the best at getting the latest warnings of possible inportant events that may, or may not be happening. I check here for my news not the MSM. Any further links to this story?
TheWatcher

United States
Report Abusive Post
Thanks!!
Truthseekr

User ID: 928852
United States
Report Abusive Post

Oh come on, bullshit is commonplace here.
 Quoting: Digital Rapture

oh i know. i cant understand why its EMBRACED so strongly though
ShadowDancer

User ID: 287857
United States
Report Abusive Post
Something like 10% of the worlds submarines are gathered in the Gulf of Mexico. What the fuck are they all doing there or rather what the fuck are they looking for? DED shows 12 US, 2 French, 3 British, 2 Russian, 1 Canadian, 3 German, 1 Israeli and 2 Unknown submarines
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1011531

Seems the govt here REFUSED too much assistance and refused hardware to help move the job along...now it would seem all these other countries understand if this continues gushing oil, methane, hydrogen sulfides, natural gas, or it is an asphalt volcano that got away from their drill operation...seems many would feel COMPELLED to be right off coast...is anyone surprised...so if we have civil war...or massive catastrophes piled high shore side while most Natl Guard deployed elsewhere on the world....we are at a major disadvantage...and after all the war mongering this country has pushed through several bad leaders...the last being the most obtuse in transparency...and questionable in so many ways...

hiding

dynamite

Scorching heat and deadly gases

fire and brimstone time folks...

hopefully it will be staved off a bit longer...until some are able to get out on their own volition. hf
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
LouisWinthorpeIII

Sweden
06/26/2010 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: TheWatcher

Nah, it'll be fine!

I hear SHR & Trinity are getting more bailing wire as we speak!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1001520
United States
Report Abusive Post
I think the pin was for the hint of credibility that might not be obvious to everyone. OP claims to be bf of girl in the mix but is posting details that indicate military experience. If OP was a hoaxer with military experience they would have probably tried to present some credentials to that effect.

For me the interesting points have been;
- the mention of the "magnetic radiation" I commented on earlier.
- The fact that this mention would be part of what the commander of the sub would be relaying to HQ
- The captain mentions attack by helicopter and the bleeding from ears is consistent with the type of attack that an anti-sub helo would use (depth charges)
- The captain waited until fires were out to open hatch after surfacing, standard procedure for sub mariners but a detail that non-military probably wouldn't include
- The reference to Prazuck. He's the spokesman that always gets involved to explain french casualties:

[link to translate.google.com]

And of course, the periscope spotted by fishermen story from a few days ago.

If there's anything to this Prazuck's activity should provide clues. How busy is he today?

Quoting: minimeister 971641

Thanks, good analysis.

R they sending a warning to other nations to stay out?

Just confirms the fact they are going to nuke the Gulf and kill millions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 970323
United States
Report Abusive Post
Have you ever noticed that GLP mods never participate in these sort of threads? why might that be?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1001376

They have their orders from the NSA

GLP