Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,189 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 565,472
Pageviews Today: 977,292Threads Today: 415Posts Today: 6,864
12:08 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Who agrees America is in trouble because we put a president in office that will DUMP A BABY IN THE GARBAGE

peaceandgoodwill
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 925043
United States
06/29/2010 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Who agrees America is in trouble because we put a president in office that will DUMP A BABY IN THE GARBAGE
Pray America, everything will unfold right before our eyes. and then Jesus will come with his divine mercy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1011751
United States
06/29/2010 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Who agrees America is in trouble because we put a president in office that will DUMP A BABY IN THE GARBAGE
Pray America, everything will unfold right before our eyes. and then Jesus will come with his divine mercy.
 Quoting: peaceandgoodwill

I literally pray for this everyday.

Everyday.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1003672
United States
06/29/2010 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Who agrees America is in trouble because we put a president in office that will DUMP A BABY IN THE GARBAGE
well i have no idea what your talking about but obama is definitely evil and we deserve what we get for electing him and pushing God out of america. the bad stuff is just getting started, fasten your seat belts. if you are a christian though, God will provide for you in the coming famine and nightmarish occurances that are on the horizon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1019319
Canada
06/29/2010 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
and then Jesus will come with his divine mercy.

Is that the new flesh-light?

I gotta get me one of those!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 939950
United States
06/29/2010 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
jesus died its upto us ....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1003718
Australia
06/29/2010 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
exactly when did he dump the baby in the garbage and whose baby was it
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2010 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
well i have no idea what your talking about but obama is definitely evil and we deserve what we get for electing him and pushing God out of america. the bad stuff is just getting started, fasten your seat belts. if you are a christian though, God will provide for you in the coming famine and nightmarish occurances that are on the horizon.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1003672

I pray that God ends it quickly; with HIS coming.

I have never really believed in the "rapture" but I sure would not object if I was able to be raptured outa here before the sh** really starts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1018762
United States
06/29/2010 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

doood it's cool bush an't the prez anymore.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2010 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
exactly when did he dump the baby in the garbage and whose baby was it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1003718

smart ass.

If you cant figure out what OP is saying, you have an very low IQ.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1018917
United States
06/29/2010 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
smart ass.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1011751

Oh for Pete's sake, grow up.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2010 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
smart ass.

Oh for Pete's sake, grow up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1018917

I dont know Pete. Why would I want to do anything for his sake anyway. tounge
fillantpre
User ID: 1012428
United States
06/29/2010 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

blatant disrespect for innocent life is a part of it for sure.........
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1018204
United States
06/29/2010 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
What do you have against women rights?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 945477
United States
06/29/2010 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
YEAH! what do you have against womens' rights to kill innocent and defenseless human beings?

women should be able to murder as many human beings as they'd like...

what were you thinking?

Eugenics has set women free from the oppressive hand of men everywhere!
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/29/2010 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
oh I get it "abortion" no need to be nasty I thought it was a legit question
dont forget that while this may be an american site, not all people are american and sometimes you lot speak funny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 973863
United States
06/29/2010 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
What do you have against women rights?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1018204

What do you have against an innocent babies life?
R n R
User ID: 957585
United States
06/29/2010 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
They should have dumped Obama in the dumpster.

Or left him in some ghetto in Kenya.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2010 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ya...how dare you...women should be able to have irresponsible se** for fun anytime they want....kill their baby growing inside of them,...at anytime...even when it is in the fully developed 9th month..and have its brains sucked out through a modified vacuum....

and have the tax payers pay for it....as many times as they want !!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2010 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ya...how dare you...women should be able to have irresponsible se** for fun anytime they want....kill their baby growing inside of them,...at anytime...even when it is in the fully developed 9th month..and have its brains sucked out through a modified vacuum....

Hell, you crazy people...its not even a baby unless it is really wanted by its parent(s)...if it it not wanted...suck its brains out!!!..it is not human!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1018917
United States
06/29/2010 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Women are subhuman. Just ask any Christian who doesn't believe an individual woman has the right to choose whether or not to become a mother for the rest of her existence. They will ORDER her to carry even if she doesn't want to do so. That makes her subhuman. She is a non-person. Someone else rules her life. God forbid they give her birth control. Nope, she is sub-human. She doesn't have a right in the world. Rights are for men only. That's the way it is. Shut up, woman. Take your place and be subservient. You are worthless.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2010 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Women are subhuman. Just ask any Christian who doesn't believe an individual woman has the right to choose whether or not to become a mother for the rest of her existence. They will ORDER her to carry even if she doesn't want to do so. That makes her subhuman. She is a non-person. Someone else rules her life. God forbid they give her birth control. Nope, she is sub-human. She doesn't have a right in the world. Rights are for men only. That's the way it is. Shut up, woman. Take your place and be subservient. You are worthless.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1018917

Ya..you can be as irresponsible as you want! Use birth control? no, just get rid of it ....it is easy and other people pay for it..hell...you can have as many as you want,...10...20 a year? It can be done. 20 a year is not bad. No your a woman and it is your body!! have 30 a year. !!! show em you are in control.
Dark Age

User ID: 196395
United States
06/29/2010 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
The OP is talking about an incident where a baby was aborted, it lived and since it was supposed to be aborted it was thrown out. A nurse found it and was not allowed to help, it died. A law to give these babies rights was voted no by Barry.
Freedom requires breathing room, the Constitution presupposes that there will be some crazies among us so that the rest of us can enjoy freedom. - Judge Andrew Napolitano

A huge shit cloud is coming!
Dark Age

User ID: 196395
United States
06/29/2010 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hell, you crazy people...its not even a baby unless it is really wanted by its parent(s)...if it it not wanted...suck its brains out!!!..it is not human!!!!

Dude you're fucked up. At what point is it a baby?

I'm no abortion nut either I've had a few chicks get them.
Freedom requires breathing room, the Constitution presupposes that there will be some crazies among us so that the rest of us can enjoy freedom. - Judge Andrew Napolitano

A huge shit cloud is coming!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2010 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
The OP is talking about an incident where a baby was aborted, it lived and since it was supposed to be aborted it was thrown out. A nurse found it and was not allowed to help, it died. A law to give these babies rights was voted no by Barry.
 Quoting: Dark Age

Yes. A poor baby is seen a inhuman. A rich baby is seen as human.

A baby born to parent(s) who want it...is seen as human THROUGHOUT the entire course of its development.

A baby that no one wants is seen as an inhuman mass not fit for life.

Go figure. $$$ is powerful isnt it.

AND those who want this in place have tricked society(S) into believing the above...
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/29/2010 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

that is really sad, unfortunately it happens all over the world since time began
abortion happens naturally as well y,know
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2010 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

A baby born to parent(s) who want it...is seen as human THROUGHOUT the entire course of its development.

AND those who want this in place have tricked society(S) into believing the above...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1012543
United States
06/29/2010 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
He's folksy with Jeremiah Wright for twenty years and he doesn't even recognize he's a monster? This is where he gets religion is from Satan's pulpit? Phewww, we are in trouble indeed. How dumb we have become.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2010 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

I see one problem with you. Chicks?? these are young birds.

You mean women dont you?? By calling them "chicks" is being disrespectful of women.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1019374
United States
06/29/2010 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I didn't realize that taxpayers fund abortions. I also didn't realize abortion in the 9th month was legal. What state did this happen in? Did the doctor get arrested?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2010 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I didn't realize that taxpayers fund abortions. I also didn't realize abortion in the 9th month was legal. What state did this happen in? Did the doctor get arrested?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1019374

I believe every state now allows at the 9th month, and every state tax payers pay ...for those who cant afford...

This is something they dont want mainstream to know of...
They would rather all who tell the truth to be looked at as nuts.

Well, I know of the abuse with it...I use to be a nurse....

It is use as birth control in many many cases...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1018762
United States
06/29/2010 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

tricked?

ya sure, the rich run the country if no the whole world,
sorry thats the truth , they make the rules,

no one tricked anyone, the rich made the rules, and
your just not smart enuff to understand that,
don't matter if you beleave anything , or not,
don't matter if you go to church or not,
humans lie and rule over other humans,

really there nothing any normal person can do, blaiming woman is wrong and stupid, the men would just rape more,
if the woman stopped have sex.
and you know it, unless you really are some momys boy who has never been in the real world.

and before you whine about what i wrote.
understand no one give a fuck about what you think,
you are not making the rules and intell you be come the rich rulers , stop talking shit about women.

GLP