Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,157 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 235,191
Pageviews Today: 387,899Threads Today: 116Posts Today: 1,916
04:11 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Illuminati was made a offer they couldn't refuse.

Thread Locked 
Astræa
User ID: 14828328
United States
02/02/2013 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Illuminati was made a offer they couldn't refuse.
Each of these that are a part of those who know of me, and who work to gain something and do so via manipulations, or any other attempt to influence me in any way - down to the smallest involvement...

These humans, who know that which created them and all things in this universe, and this reality - and then worked against this being - perhaps doing so when they felt that this being was vulnerable - or not fully aware...

I don't want you to do this, and you don't stop, and that you all did this when you thought I was defenseless... you are not good... and if this is what I have to do to stop this and defend myself?

I wish that these humans should all die.

Creators every other thought is that they should cease to be.

I wish that the machines that they use, if they do, shall be destroyed, I envision that all those companies, governments, groups, RELIGIONS, that are involved will also be stopped.
Astræa
United States
02/02/2013 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Each of these that are a part of those who know of me, and who work to gain something and do so via manipulations, or any other attempt to influence me in any way - down to the smallest involvement...

These humans, who know that which created them and all things in this universe, and this reality - and then worked against this being - perhaps doing so when they felt that this being was vulnerable - or not fully aware...

I don't want you to do this, and you don't stop, and that you all did this when you thought I was defenseless... you are not good... and if this is what I have to do to stop this and defend myself?

I wish that these humans should all die.

Creators every other thought is that they should cease to be.

I wish that the machines that they use, if they do, shall be destroyed, I envision that all those companies, governments, groups, RELIGIONS, that are involved will also be stopped.
Astræa
United States
02/02/2013 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
This place, this world, this reality, and all things in it...

and All beings in it... are from Creator...and still connected.

Man was made in the 'image' of God...

Man is was made in the mind of God, as an 'image'...

and so far... from what I see here, from how I am being treated ...even when I was as a human and knew little of who I really was...

It is obvious that humans are not what they think they are - At All.

Some seem to be more kind and gentle than others...

Creator is limitless - if you could have obtained what you wanted by somehow forcing me, you would have done this...
Astræa
United States
02/02/2013 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
This place, this world, this reality, and all things in it...

and All beings in it... are from Creator...and still connected.

and so far... from what I see here, from how I am being treated ...even when I was as a human and knew little of who I really was...

It is obvious that humans are not what they think they are - At All.

Some seem to be more kind and gentle than others...

Creator is limitless - if you could have obtained what you wanted by somehow forcing me, you would have done this...
 Quoting: Astræa 14828328

Humans are not made as a copy, they are a picture, that Creator made, and that is all...from what I see and feel at this point... and so far, they seem to also act as such...
Astræa
United States
02/02/2013 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to speak to J, no bullshit either,..when I see him next, I want him to 'can I talk to you for a minute?'

I won't ask him.

he is excluded from my thoughts for now

Also - stop the surveillance and anything directed at me, ie frequency related, not that it is working, but I can feel it...those machinery should stop working and fall from the sky or whatever, those drones, all stop... next up, power grids...
User
User ID: 23206961
United States
02/02/2013 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to speak to J, no bullshit either,..when I see him next, I want him to 'can I talk to you for a minute?'

I won't ask him.

Also - stop the surveillance and anything directed at me, ie frequency related, not that it is working, but I can feel it...those machinery should stop working and fall from the sky or whatever, those drones, all stop... next up, power grids...

Whats up?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33572204
United States
02/03/2013 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

I won't ask him.

Whats up?
 Quoting: User 23206961

we cruisin da parking lot
lookin fo da J Man
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33572204
United States
02/03/2013 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
ya drop da g off king
ya jus get kin
y gravity sux
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33600450
Netherlands
02/03/2013 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Comma after made ,
Astræa
United States
02/04/2013 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
So your scientists figured that what - if I go into a picture that the current picture will then stay - or get bonus points?

Then also, could be that if I don't go forward (or what direction is that?) I might go back, and then this picture collapses, or something like that...

But I can't be forced, so - that is also a factor....

After some testing, there are some better things that I can do...
FHL(C) nli
User ID: 33719640
China
02/05/2013 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Father in YAHshua/Jesus name, its time the brethren put You and Your family first, and ours second, amen, and In YAHshua/Jesus name i pray the opposing services release all the data, dates, times, names, places, meetings and agreements, specifically and especially
where it concerns the international banksters and the hiding places , bolt holes, and treasures , unto the salvation and deliverance of multitudes amen YAH.
TheOneBee

User ID: 19014001
United States
02/05/2013 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
The NoBody is just waiting this Drama out. This Show has all been a test to see how others have treated him so he can repay them justly / The Nobody show is almost over then their show begins/The NoBody will be watching their show and their demise he will B the one with the popcorn the last man standing.
"Lay a Sword On My Coffin for I died in the Defense & Liberation of Humanity"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25196431
United States
02/05/2013 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think I realized tonight what this is. All of it and the nobody meme.

Would the world have more love in it, and a solidarity within humanity, if the Nobody joined their ranks?

Can we start looking at the orgins of and the following history shaped around the myth of the enlightened ones?

What is the goal, vengance or healing?

The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions. Leonardo da Vinci
FHL(C) nli
User ID: 33719640
China
02/05/2013 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lord God, in YAHshua/Jesus name, if You, who never change, and Your word are being dishonored by breaking of Sabbath, and claims that sunday is now The Sabbath day(instead of just a man ordained sabbath day), by the organized christian groups, being judgmental , Pharisaical and domineering, then let them know clearly, persistently and regularly till You come, that they are wrong, amen.
IAMIAM

User ID: 18016289
United States
02/05/2013 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lord God, in YAHshua/Jesus name, if You, who never change, and Your word are being dishonored by breaking of Sabbath, and claims that sunday is now The Sabbath day(instead of just a man ordained sabbath day), by the organized christian groups, being judgmental , Pharisaical and domineering, then let them know clearly, persistently and regularly till You come, that they are wrong, amen.
 Quoting: FHL(C) nli 33719640

This should settle the matter my friend.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Drink up!

Have you the strength to break them?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25940837
United States
02/06/2013 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
and what did this man "say and do" that would get anyone else killed?

I will use a analogy and I hope you get it.

Think of this man as a small white Italian man going into the heart of the bronx at 4am.

Now imagine that every single person he passes by he gives them the finger. He sees a group of 13 big and scary looking black guys and he pulls down his pants and moons them. He then walks through the neighborhood cursing everyone out.

Now do you think that this little white guy is going to see 5 am let alone the sunrise? Not only did he see the sunrise, he is on the way to walking out the neighborhood, making it a better place by his presence. Only a few wants to harm him, many are clapping their hands and laughing with something the nwo hates, happyness.

I do not know if he will survive tho, his life hangs in the balance every day.

nice answer without answering my question.. u told nothing about what was said/done by this guy apparently and talked about a hypothetical dude instead.

hey man i fight the illuminatis also on the astral plane:)
 Quoting: White Dragon

I made it as clear as i could. He basically told the Illuminati to go fuck itself, basically to their faces, and they did not kill him, rather they like him because he is REAL and not a zombie.

Clear now?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 960594

Things are about to get real... Alpha Earth

The plan unfolds. Get ready boyos; 28 years since the event.

Let's turn this thing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27243460
United States
02/06/2013 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Problem is... THERE ARE NO FUCKING ILLUMINATI!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31082534
Australia
02/06/2013 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
The time is near for the nobody to arrive. We as humanity are facing out most crucial time. People are being murdered for telling the truth, our livelihood being stolen from us. Things being manipulated in front of our eyes. We need a a great beacon of light, and when he is needed enough he will come.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
You dont need me or any nobodys, because the children are sufficient.

It is no surprise why Jesus humbled his followers, by placing a child in front of them.

In truth, when she is asked "Why do you think you know what to do, but the world leaders don't?" She might also have said

"Because children like me are adorable, and are used to entrap the adults, and only entrapped adults are then allowed to gain the power positions."

Hmm... Yeah.
 Quoting: the golden child 256604

Excellent...

Hey, world leader doods, we can have whatever world order is necessary due to the tech paradigm, but you really should let me call the shots not. Really... I'm just more intelligent than you. That's all. I mean... you really need to have a proper conversation with me; many of them. Wouldn't that be nice? I can handle it way better than you can, apparently.

Seriously... you've wasted so much time.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
You dont need me or any nobodys, because the children are sufficient.

It is no surprise why Jesus humbled his followers, by placing a child in front of them.

In truth, when she is asked "Why do you think you know what to do, but the world leaders don't?" She might also have said

"Because children like me are adorable, and are used to entrap the adults, and only entrapped adults are then allowed to gain the power positions."

Hmm... Yeah.
 Quoting: the golden child 256604

Excellent...

Hey, world leader doods, we can have whatever world order is necessary due to the tech paradigm, but you really should let me call the shots not. Really... I'm just more intelligent than you. That's all. I mean... you really need to have a proper conversation with me; many of them. Wouldn't that be nice? I can handle it way better than you can, apparently.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25940837

Fucking typo fixed below... it's a funny one too that sarcastically suggested "I don't really want to call the shots."

Hey, world leader doods, we can have whatever world order is necessary due to the tech paradigm, but you really should let me call the shots now. Really... I'm just more intelligent than you. That's all. I mean... you really need to have a proper conversation with me; many of them. Wouldn't that be nice? I can handle it way better than you can, apparently.

IAMIAM

User ID: 18016289
United States
02/06/2013 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
The time is near for the nobody to arrive. We as humanity are facing out most crucial time. People are being murdered for telling the truth, our livelihood being stolen from us. Things being manipulated in front of our eyes. We need a a great beacon of light, and when he is needed enough he will come.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31082534

Just drink the damned water.

Have you the strength to break them?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can someone do a summary of the Gamechanger who the Illuminati can't touch. Where is he, what does he do, when is he going to save us?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31189775

The only thing that can "save you" is the world's leaders deciding to navigate society forward in a better way. I've provided them with a better path; they have to choose to take it. I continue to push them along as best I can.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23640357
Tanzania
02/06/2013 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is page 1933, now read what happened during the year 1933 with Roosevelt, Franklin Delano...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27243460
United States
02/06/2013 04:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is page 1933, now read what happened during the year 1933 with Roosevelt, Franklin Delano...
 Quoting: Anderson Moshi

oh shit, let's make some more posts... QUICK!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33408893
United States
02/06/2013 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are going to kill him. They are going to make it look like a suicide.

That's the way the ball bounces.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 960594

"I" rebuke those words....

He will live in paradise...Eden on Earth

His reward, the Love of his family and his seed to carry on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1028076

Witnessed on 06 February 2013.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
1 Corinthians 1:27
But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

The only reason the "dark" has continued to prevail is because the Most High has allowed them to prevail. In the minds of these individuals they are winning. However if you were to ask a source closer to Source they would gladly tell you that what we are witnessing is nothing shy of the biggest sting operation ever take place in this sector of the Universe.

Like bees to honey these individuals have been lured in by their dark passions. Each has been carefully identified and is known by his/her thoughts, words, and deeds. Be they government, corporate, military, or private, they are known and there truly is no place for them to hide, nor any tool or weapon powerful enough to circumvent the fate of these may desperate souls.

Job 34:30
to keep the godless from ruling, from laying snares for the people.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

I won't ask him.

Who is J (if you do not mind me asking)?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Secret Of The Tetragrammation of Nobody

Is That B is the Single for PHEONIX

And The Victory Gained By Dividing

Happens at The Same Time as The Phoenix

Thus The Kether Fires at a Rate Faster than the Capicator

I Think.and Still Contains Will and Sovreignty

Thus Allowing One to Phoenix or Rise from the Dead

Even Fulled Marked.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11653440

Born in am anger.
Le Palma

User ID: 13090626
United States
02/06/2013 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
"The Bell is driving me mad,
shes got a ticket to ride,
but she don't care"(Beatles)

Quoting: Le Palma

I wonder where the transition from brunette to redhead started... it doesn't matter, as this is a human detail..

details, details vs. the whole picture...

The rays of the Sun - each a hand, each an eye...
 Quoting: Astraea 1324715
jubilee and boom your free
User ID: 33193769
United States
02/06/2013 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anderson Moshi

oh shit, let's make some more posts... QUICK!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27243460

No need since the meme is complete. This thread has been a lot of fun.

But yeah, 1933. FDR steals the gold for the NONfederal NONreserve NONbank where only debt is treasured. FDR takes away gold and puts down the veterans who tried to stop the elites taking over the government. Those vets coming back from WW1 just didn't have any fight left in them for their own country. Weird huh? They fight for UK and France, then return home and surrender their own country to --UK and French banks! Soldiers, why no fight left for America or brains to modify your target discriminators? I guess no soldier understands that war debt = Constitutors for that debt = Holy Constitution

But can one start a government without a Constitution? The answer is who knows? Egypt of 2012 needed a Constitution before the IMF debt bank would endebt Egyptians again! If Egypt had not yet signed their debt agreement (Constitution) then how shall they form a government? Indeed the only debt instrument the debt banks will accept is that primary obligation which a Constitutor will provide, the surety of payment for debts incurred by "someone else" as I explained.

A group of Constitutors be they the US Founders or the club of Egypt powerholders of 2012, are essentially the same, they assume the debts of their people based on war, and weapons of war, and costs of war, and repatriation and so on. War = Constitutors = Constitutional Payment of Debt = more wars when they money runs out or the PONZI is collpasing.

One very interesting gap between here and page 1941 to think about: It was FDR who was gung-ho for Germany to be severely punished. TOTAL SURRENDER was what FDR wanted. And Germany was ravaged by the USSR, our partner/nemesis. AND DO NOT FORGET to whom the punished nation of Germany paid their big punishment payments: To Israel and France.

And let's not forget that chancellor Adenaur who shovelled the restoration money from the "shoah" into the womb called "soon to be hatched State of Israel" actually sat on the whole sideline of WW2 as a guiding figure, then came in afterward to accomplish the setup of Israel.

Israel who more than anyone, represents the idea of talmudic debt slavery, and wars to tighten those ropes of debt.

Yeah again as I said on the last page, we don't owe China or Russia jack shit. We gave them tons of tech, we gave Russia half of Germany and they trashed it so badly that they can never really have any credibility on the world stage.

So yeah, debt jubilee is what you idiots on this thread should be talking about. Not your own psychosis.

Cancel all debts, make all debt collectors cease or suffer the consequences. From thereafter, no more usury, no more fractionalized debt, no more giant debt-creating WARS of DEBT CREATION.

It will take a good King, not this charade of puppets called world leaders. Debt is not money, and as you contemplate this, I will probably be banned, but I hope some useful posters will fill the pages in the future with the relevant history. To not do so, is to remain a turdmaker. I ask you to insert peanuts, since getting this epic thread to this point was a group effort. You created the turd, and I created the peanuts. But you could create relevant historical posts on any of these pages.

It is the 20th Century right now, 1933. I am sure you can rack you tiny brains and use this page and the pages of 1934 and so on, to say something meaningful? Because it is obvious now who is just obfuscating and creating white space. This is a boat which has been set to rocking and your futile efforts to stop it from rocking, are obvious and lame. Instead, get with the rockin, and let's tip the boat over magically so as to survive and remake Earth. Like in that Fine Hollywodd film "Pirates of the Caribbean". The solution of debt jubilee, will be war against the entire world wide army of Jesuits and the Roman coin purse --which can buy lots and lots of mercenaries.

So gird up your loins and stack up your coins. You have a moment here where your children and progeny needn't be sold to debt enslavers. But do you have the collective brainpower to stand up and call for Superjury(tm)? If you don't accomplish Superjury(tm) or some baby steps toward it, then the whole world is doomed.

Oh, to remind people, "Superjury(tm)" is my trademarked idea which I came up with. Essentially, everyone takes over their stadium and has an open jury, interconnected with all the other stadiums, and we vote by doing "The Wave" clockwise for yes, counterclockwise for no. This was a huge legal plebiscite could be had, and that mandate would shatter all the power legitimacy of the cops and judges and banks and government. Superjury(tm) is the only way to have a true, realtime, effective mandate to cure this world. But it would take huge guts from large numbers of people, and frankly I don't think you've got it in you. But I figured I'd mention it here yet again, for posterity, and for the future historians who will study this thread and will note that yes, someone did suggest a solution that has enough force and focus to change things. Superjury(tm), whereby we vote openly with each other, congregated in peace, destroys all the courts, and all the usury and debt rehypothecation and wars that cause debt. Superjury(tm) is the idea that resolved it all.

Well, on some timeline anyway, maybe not ours tho.

Anyway, I will surely be banned again, make these pages mean something! It's your chance to be noted by the future! Do not be some asshead posting on page 1938 about your own tard psychosis! Post something about WW2 so as to be relevant! Thanks.

GLP