Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,124 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 537,648
Pageviews Today: 858,844Threads Today: 346Posts Today: 5,415
09:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Illuminati was made a offer they couldn't refuse.

Thread Locked 
K.Kool

User ID: 24743806
Australia
07/01/2013 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Illuminati was made a offer they couldn't refuse.
Any news on the person described in the OP?
 Quoting: K.Kool

no news is good news
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14572762

Nah, don't think so.
 Quoting: K.Kool

doom is not upon us
sidetracked by a story
is always good

Maybe this person isn't about doom.
FHL(C) nli
User ID: 42661119
China
07/01/2013 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Monsanto planning destruction of Russian crop fields to starve Russia
 Quoting: strikeforce
I pray Monsanto becomes their(the organized wicked) Achilles heel, and that the vile owners , controllers and facilitators of this spawn of death, corruption and corporatocracy, are revealed both historically and current/future, all their dead, deals, addresses and accounts , for the salvation of many, and the tearing away of the masks concealing their lies hypocrisy , deceit and manipulation , to the degree that people never ever forgive the corporations and governments connected or promoting this abomination of natures desolation and destruction, let their own greed and plans destroy them from history and living memory, amen YAHshua/Jesus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31603792
United States
07/02/2013 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let the Light and Fire of YHVH/God out them all publicly, extremely and right into the top network/s starting with Britain and Belgium, amen YAHshua/Jesus.

you think your special LM, your just another wannabe, lets guess Lavey and that monster from the presidio are your heroes and mentors. You think you cast spells, you are in for some serious issues, when the demons that empower that, realize(as they do already), you(LM) cant attack the source(YHVH/YAHshua) or His servants without serious consequence and repercussions, in the here and now and the spirit realm. Repent, you still have time, blessings in Him.
 Quoting: FHL(C) nli 1202815

Wow, like 10 pages of new stuff before I got a chance to reply, but whatever here goes, why not?

(This is for people who will see this after it has happened mostly, so please be patient with me. I will not do another long post like this.)

YHVH is not my source. ADNI that is somewhere to look if you want to figure out how my magick works though...

It is my intention that all persons currently part of this thread believe that I am just another wanna be, and those who know better keep silent. It always starts that way. Obviously you're not familiar with my work. It hardly hurts my feelings.

If a single person on this board believed what I was saying to you previously today I would not bother talking to or being nice to them.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to entertain an idea without accepting it." - Aristotle. Isn't that what this whole post asks people to do?

But it is the mark of an idiot to blindly accept it, so I would assume they were an idiot. I just leave comments here because I have ambitions in the future, and this thread leaves a record of things I've said. Mostly this record is for government watchers, and also Anonymous who seem to take an interest in the board.

As I said, time is on my side.

As everyone who follows my older work knows, I'm all theater. I'm more leaving a record for pirate cripplers to stumble across in the future, and for old fans of my work to find in the future.

However your prayers have been most helpful ironically. I will not give my soul to Jesus or anyone else, and if the apocalypse actually happens then I will enjoy being here for it quite frankly, but there are a lot of people working hard to prevent things like this from happening. Not everyone looks forward to it like the sheeple do. Apparently you did not see Asmodeus's True Story, so here it is again for you.

P.S. Lighting effects are called "light painting."

However fire itself is unusually bright. This is a raw image file. No tricks, no editing. It is that way for a reason.

As you can clearly see from the True Story, there is no reason for me to argue theology with you. Don't you know? I'm a French Model.

You obviously missed the reference about the devil too, but that's okay. Most people have difficulty connecting the pieces, so for the third and final time when I reference the devil I refer to the illusion that does not exist (lies, information, psy ops, false teachings, etc) and when I reference Satan I refer to what you often call the devil. This is my own personal interpretation and use of vocabulary, but Crefo Dollar can explain it to you better I'm sure..

Thus when I say what is it like to know you are saved by the devil, it is mostly a joke, not meant to be taken literally. Obviously you missed this joke and got a little offended. My apologies. I thought the reference was obvious.

I do not believe in sin, but if I feel guilty about doing something before I do it I don't do it. This is a nearly impossible standard to live by in this world, and I don't enforce it on others. It can cost a lot to live by that rule.

I am pretty sure not accepting Jesus as my lord and savior will not earn me a ticket to hell, because regardless of your beliefs I'm pretty sure God has no reason to send me to hell for not being part of Jesus's fanclub.

My beliefs are not always accurate on spirituality. History is often speculative at best, and most of the areas I am interested in are speculative also. I sometimes sound a little cocky in my beliefs, and they are not always right. Even I know this.

Now, I am not the Nobody in this thread, but it obviously fits a description of a lot of people in the beginning part of it, and sorta fits me so some details on my work for anyone interested in more details on the Pirate Cripplers post from below there is some information below.

But my worth ethic and results speak for themselves. Like I said it is group work, and my spells are real. Sometimes they are late, but in the end I usually pull them off.

As I said time is on my side.

We have a fanclub already. They are just not on GLP as far as I know, and they prefer to be silent much of the time.

There are a lot of "wanna bes" more than just me helping. This is not something I made up out of my imagination all by myself. There is a lot of mutual imagination and ritual work involved.

None of them really have time for the GLP board. Amoung most intelligent people I respect and all their friends it is a bad place to go for information, but no sweat off my back. This thread is interesting to me. I find it educational.

Also, I am not a big fan of Lavey or quite frankly Satanism in general. I have not liked most Satanists and find them ignorant and emotionally reactive and unnecessarily combative and difficult to get along with in general, but not for every single one of them. As the video clearly implies I am not a Satanist.

If you think I'm the only magician to ever take and finalize the path of apotheosis and that every magician on this path is deluded and full of themselves and has no power this is a thinking brought on by lack of proper education.

Wow, that was prbly way too long. Is it close enough to the apology you wanted? Don't worry, I won't make any more long responses like this. Trying not to hog the thread...

One Love.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/02/2013 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Im going to jump into this. I cant lie and say I read every page here. I read the first ten and last ten. Ive got some buddies in the illuminati. We have different views but he also has knowledge which I do not. They want to start revelations. They believe they will be privlidged by satan.

Moving on... Im not sure about the pegan guy. You seem to know a lot about religious views but you cannot bundle them up as you have been. Im quiet aware of majik. My great grandfather was a warlock, I never met him but my grandmother told me a lot. Shes a Catholic turned Christian because of all the scandals she changed. With my knowledge I believe Jesus was not a magician but the son of God. Hes alsi God in flesh but its way deeper than that. If your familiar with the dead sea scrolls you wohld know truth. Jesus has come in many forms such as Jesus and the son god. Always the same story, Born from a virgin, does miracles in the name of a higher power, gets cruscified, etc. I feel as if youre trying to change everyones views to make them believe Antichrist isnt real to set people up to believe in him when he comes instead of push him away. Hunted becomes hunter scenerio better not be referring to the illuminati. They have millions of members strong. They are brainwashed by the fallen angel. I know the truth and the bible, dead sea scrolls and other ancient text will verify the same facts. Soon we as Vhristians will be hunted and it will get bloody but we must remember the truth and God is the truth. Call him God, Allah or The creator. Hes still the almighty and thise evil ones will perish.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42565203

The Sun of God is always born of a virgin, and will be reborn in 2050 AD.

You're very clever, figured in what I was doing about halfway accurate... The only thing you didn't see was how my views are only valid or even relevant if pirate cripplers are real, and work.

Here is full description of spell:

[link to godgamesproject.wordpress.com]

It either works or it doesn't... now or later... time is on my side. :-)
FHL(C) nli
User ID: 42661119
China
07/02/2013 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fair enough LM, i have no desire to fight with you, thanks for explaining your POV. I cant view utube videos, great firewall and all.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/02/2013 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fair enough LM, i have no desire to fight with you, thanks for explaining your POV. I cant view utube videos, great firewall and all.
 Quoting: FHL(C) nli 42661119

Thank you for my patience, and your helpful and beautiful prayers. I am not good with message boards and do not like using them. I am way easier to get along with in real life and over private chat too. This is just a means to an end for me.

P.S. Demons know me as "The Magus" although it is mostly the higher ranks who know of me. (No relation to the book.) They have a lot to say about me, and why I do not get along with Satanists should be pretty obvious at this point in time to them...
User ID: 42599307
United States
07/02/2013 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

You're very clever, figured in what I was doing about halfway accurate... The only thing you didn't see was how my views are only valid or even relevant if pirate cripplers are real, and work.

Quoting: Loki's Magus

It's not a wise thing to cast spells and such.

As for God's Son's always being born of a virgin, That only Applies to His Only Begotten not the Countless Others.

As for God's Potentate He'll soon be 55,

If He should Quicken unto Manifestation There Will be No Doubt in anyone's Mind Who and What he is.

Anonymous Coward
United States
07/02/2013 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Loki's Magus

It's not a wise thing to cast spells and such.

As for God's Son's always being born of a virgin, That only Applies to His Only Begotten not the Countless Others.

As for God's Potentate He'll soon be 55,

If He should Quicken unto Manifestation There Will be No Doubt in anyone's Mind Who and What he is.

Quoting: . 42599307

The Sun God is not a person. It is a title, achieved in past lives. The person changes every time.

I do not know if Jesus or John The Baptist was the Christ. I was not there, and I personally make it my business not to tell Christians what to believe about their own religion. All of my posts previously have rather been to explain my own religious beliefs in the perception of Christianity, and how they relate.

I do know Jesus (and one other historical figure who mimicked Jesus's life and path a lot) were possibly born on the year the Sun God was born if you account for the well known fact that AD (meaning in Latin the year Jesus was born) may be off by about 30 years in either direction..

I personally believe that it is very unwise for Christians to cast spells. They lack a foundation in proper spiritual understanding, and tend to do more damage than good when they do this. I think this is why their Bible teaches this.

However, I am not a Christian. I am a pagan. This rule does not apply to me.

I do not tell other people "My religion says this, and therefore you are not allowed to do it" like the Christians do to other religions or like the Muslims do to other religions.

Your Bible does not tell you to do this either. Your rules apply to your religion. Even Islam says that the rule you cannot show an image of Mohammad applies to them, not to non-Muslims.

The Torah says "You shall have no other Gods before me." It says this to the Jews, and specifically states there are other gods in saying this. It does not say this to the pagans or that the Jews must stop pagans from doing this.

In Genesis God says "let us make man in our image and likeness." The keyword here is "our."

In Hebrew translation of "image" and "likeness" this means we physically and spiritually are transformed to look like gods. (Note the plural.)

The reference to pain in child birth is interesting in that the human race suddenly and mysterious evolved far more rapidly than is normal.

This creates pain in child birth, because the vaginal openings did not evolve, and the larger frontal lobe (which is where morality - AKA tree of knowledge of good and evil - is located) seems to have evolved in an accelerated manner.

I believe the Jews are the people of this God who created this religion, and that you have to take Genesis with a grain of salt, and not literally to understand it.

After all, humanity is still being tested with these riddles, and the filtration of God moving through scripture is not pure or absolute.

In the Greek, my understanding is Logos is not eternal (nor does the Bible claim this.) Rhema is.

Rhema (the pure speaking of God) becomes Logos (the written scripture of God) when it manifests whether as scripture, art, or any other form. It is immediately corrupted when this takes place.

God did not write the Bible. Men did. There is inspiration there, and also contradiction of facts and science, but obviously there is hidden truth there.

It is highly likely Moses was nor originally considered the author of the Torah.

The Torah says "Now Moses was a humble man, the most humble man on the earth" in The Books of Moses (first five books.)

Even if Moses was this arrogant, he (if he existed) would not be stupid enough to claim this about himself directly. There are multiple articles with many facts citing the claim the Old Testament is not written by Moses.

I find value in the Old Testament, and different value in the New Testament, but I am pagan.

I do not believe Christianity was originally designed to combat other religions in this manner, but that is just my belief, and I don't really want to go into it here.

There is no need to force these beliefs on others outside your religion. The same rule should apply to what everyone is for some reason calling "The Illuminati."

Also, for the record I do not fight or hate people just because they say something over the Internet. If you do not try to kill me, try to frame me, try to attack me with magick, or try to stop me from existing then I will likely not do much in response.

Trying to kill the majority of the human population includes me, so thus pirate cripplers spell is valid.

Please keep in mind there are people out there who respect your right to freedom of religion, and even your right to hate and despise them in some misguided manner, and can and will fight for your rights too.

For reference, I specialize in replication karma. It is no surprise to me there are multiple people matching the description of the 55 year old who fits it.

We will be assisting him, just like we did for the others. One Love.

peace

Gonna be off the GLP board for awhile. Hope someone finds all these instruction manuals on how to connect the dots helpful. The current readers don't seem to understand what I'm doing.
FHL(C) nli
User ID: 42738051
China
07/03/2013 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lord , Isa 19 manifest in Egypt and the Church visible, the mid east and the world, amen YAHshua/Jesus, that many may be saved.
Creator
User ID: 29304118
United States
07/04/2013 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
how to find gentleness of the spirit? this time?

To late... it is genetic - not choice...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40487804
United States
07/04/2013 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Psycho new age effin retards.
FHL(C) nli
User ID: 42923633
China
07/06/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
YHVH/God, REBUKE, financially, politically, economically and corporately, monsanto and its backers, sister companies, similar companies, the FDA, NSA and may all the human elements in their organizational structures, especially decision makers , repent and be saved, whilst having all their dirty secrets exposed to the public at large consistently and continually, amen
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2659119
United Kingdom
07/06/2013 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/07/2013 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Congratulations to a 55 year old Messianic Jew Nobody on passing Ninja School tonight. If you know you know.

Sorry for no money.
tod_ruff
User ID: 42951220
Australia
07/07/2013 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
No money not even $50 for beer with jim seeing he is free. bit tight.lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2659119
United Kingdom
07/07/2013 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
FHL(C) nli
User ID: 42968460
China
07/07/2013 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank You Lord for William Gates Sr, Bill & Melinda Gates, and their children and families, salvation and deliverance. And for full exposure of their connections to monsanto and all the rest, amen YAHshua/Jesus
FHL(C) nli
User ID: 43013813
China
07/08/2013 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
In YAHshua/Jesus name, i release the named, nameless and numberless first dominion rulers in full dominance, and all the Angels in charge of black-holes against the rothschilds, their ilk, their associates and connected demonic families unto Lord willing repentance and salvation, starting in Hollywood, New Zealand, Australia, Hong Kong and Macau, unto utter and total loss of power, possessions and control, with no comeback and no others affected who might live near them who are righteous, holy and/or loving/good, amen Father
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/09/2013 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
No money not even $50 for beer with jim seeing he is free. bit tight.lol
 Quoting: tod_ruff 42951220

Posted this too early. Apparently he is gonna pray about it before deciding whether or not to graduate. Meh...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42885899
United States
07/09/2013 03:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
but nine will need a new witness

hey whats up

wonder what it is like to feel pain and know there is nothing you can do about it?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/09/2013 03:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
to struggle through days just wondering if life will get any better
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/09/2013 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
wondering just what it is the illuminati spend.

billions are cheap to them, what is expensive to them?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/09/2013 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
do they value trinkets over treasure?

do trinkets count more than treasure?

what is truely treasure?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/09/2013 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
and i wonder what it is like when the whole world turns on a person
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/09/2013 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
i wonder what it is like when something you do to your house causes a storm
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/09/2013 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
i wonder what it is like when thoughts cause action somewhere else and there is no way to find out what happened
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/09/2013 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
what if the nobody was so supernaturally powerful he wreaks havoc without even knowing it?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/09/2013 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
and gets brutalized for it, despite living a peaceful life?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/09/2013 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
i wonder what it is like to be stumbling over illuminati all of the time, even though you don't have an official connection
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/09/2013 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
i wonder what it is like if you happened to value some of these people? do these people then get hurt because you value them?

GLP