Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,965 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 435,158
Pageviews Today: 751,376Threads Today: 367Posts Today: 5,211
08:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Illuminati was made a offer they couldn't refuse.

Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39935277
United States
11/15/2013 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Illuminati was made a offer they couldn't refuse.
Well, that was fun. T says its over. Nice playing with you all. see ya around...
 Quoting: Spin Nips

Thomas Abbey, the new nobody hand puppeteer?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39935277
United States
11/15/2013 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
in psychology the more intelligent the patient the more elaborate the made up treatment needs to be. dumb fuckers all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40365879

The nobody told me......he has lifted all judgements against the swine surveillance scum

He told me....it's time to get rid of the puppet to point at the puppet masters...who face all of humanity for their misdeeds

Thou shalt not murder

Thou shalt not bear false witness

The light burns bright cutting through the fog
A Fool and His Money
User ID: 31603792
United States
11/15/2013 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Jack Nobody

Too bad no one wants to know the factual context for this policy legalizing and rationalizing murder of US citizens????

Only one nobody knows......after all....he tipped over some dominos....leading to this desperate attempt at creating the new insane normal.

Too bad the shill tard mental masturbators ....know everything?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39935277

Speaking of dominoes sent out by nobodies you are familiar with how that game works, right?

Has Nobody really noticed that starting on January 6th of 2012 the videos posted and the content of what people say has become connected quite... oddly...

The day just another Nobody made a donation to the GLP site too.

Anyone want to play dominoes with The Fool that Just Another Nobody found?

[link to godgamesproject.wordpress.com]
mushroom shaped hole
User ID: 50032122
United States
11/15/2013 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, page 2029 has passed us by, and the winds of change are blowing. I see no clear skies until page 2125 or so whenever the vulcans arrive for first contact. We have to follow two steps to do that:

1: Blow this shit clean and start fresh.
2: Discover warp power and use it.

...Then, vulcans land.

Oh, and Mr. Spock's sign, is the sign of the Kohen Priest, and this can be studied at any local library. Of course, if you live in "French America" aka, Louisiana, your libraries will have their money taken to build jails. ...Fitting since Lincoln's first act was there, to finally establish order, so, as they lose order, I expect the "nobody" to be paying attention. Libraries, are a favorite thing of ALL presidents, and him that destroyeth books, leadeth not America.

Well anyway, Spock and the Vulcans are like Elves. So it's like you know, they come out of the forest, in terms of LOTR v. Star Trek, knowmsayin?

Anyhoo, the Terminator world is too late to stop now, there would have to be Superjury(tm) which I have explained until it's probably boring for those in the know to hear it again.

Be, even that one guy is getting the point, when he is talking these days about "Jury Nullification", well DUH, what do you think Superjury(tm) is meant to do? I have described and trademarkede my own idea, to nullify all juries, at once.

Hahaha, y'all gonna go into courts and change courts? Haw haw haw.

Well anyway, page 2029 is over and I can't really be bothered to type much here between here and 2125, so I will see you there. BUT, just remember, ibetween now and then, every baby born into this world, and fed, is potentially Kyle Reese or Zephram Cochran, so choose your memeverse, and love all children. There is no other way to make T2 or Star Trek be for reals. ...You know, for reals meaning, we avoid nuke war, and/or, become a united world.

Hmm but uniting as a world, in diverse courtrooms? Nah that's lame and will allow a slow death. You have to take the stadiums, nonviolently, and by demonstrating who owns them. THEN, convene Superjury(tm), interconnected, and plan for it to go on for at least a few months, maybe longer. As I have said, I would need to do shrooms for the first week or so anyway, just to grasp that humanity actually got my idea working. Until then, I will just chill and let myself be banned. VPNs that work are too costly, but, not as costly as silence when the world is breathing its last.

So yeah, every baby could be John Conner's Dad, or, Zephram Cochran's Dad. So, like I asked someone to add some Julian Simon in this thread, so many years ago, he said humans were the greatest resource. Think about that: Humans. Are the greatest resource.

So, does it surprise you that at work, you are directed and hired and fired by "human resources"? If so, then read his fine books.

But, the way our Earthly masters work with resources (babies) could be reformed along a more loving template. So, the Mosaic and Muhammedan ethos are therefore cast into unknowingness since they orbit the genitals of babies via their body-mod rituals they do on the babies. So, the question is this: Does baby body-mod on their genitals, make them more likely or less likely to become tyrannical or nice? I mean I have no problem slashing the genitals of a child if it makes the world a better place, I mean I do after all, read the bible! Ahahaha, just messin wit yer pink stuff.

See you in the future I mean the past!
13 seasons
United States
11/15/2013 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I laugh at how people get bent out of shape when i mention Jesus. This in itself is proof that the Illuminati message has been sent. See they don't want you to believe BECAUSE THEY WANT YOU TO HAVE NO HOPE. GET IT?

Hope is dangerous, so is love. The Illuminati exists on satanic power, they will spread lies everywhere.

Ahh it is liberating just knowing some of the truth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 960594

^^^ OPs best post, from page 3.

Now, three years later, less or more hope OP?
HilosPP

User ID: 40908929
United States
11/15/2013 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Haha, Dr. says I need a backiotimy!
The Silver Singing Saiyan; Israel's Redeemer.
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
It's not me, I am not Him
Freedom
From
Fear
The Key To Troublesome Peace
director's cut
United States
11/15/2013 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ezekiel 22:30
And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1022108

For those who question whether God needs this person to do whatever He wants.. well obviously He does not. So it is that God WANTS this person to be an oracle.. and for the remnant of the illuminati that will change.. to do so. Maybe He and this guy understand that there are many within the illuminati who have had enough and didn't choose to be IN it in the first place.

Deny this verse and its meaning.. you cannot.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1022108

Profound words from AC on page 5.

"Maybe He and this guy understand that there are many within the illuminati who have had enough and didn't choose to be IN it in the first place."

...Now, listen to your Uncle Tony Gambino, who wasn't even really a Gambino. He said his grandfather ordered him to have been bred, and that he was burned with Lucky's ring, like some scene outta Kung Fu, when he was a little boy.

I'll maybe bounce some good parts from the thread, but I rarely have time to read through it though. So much turd, but sometimes one does hunt peanuts. And this was a good one.

Factup: NONE of the illuminated ones, whatever that means to you, ASKED for it. But, perhaps children ask for things, without knowing they are asking for it? Like the saying goes, "You're asking for it."

Ahaha, but, if illumination means, brighter, then whereforedoth come the darkness? Tell me: What is dark and what is light and are they aligned 8 x 8 on a board and do they hold pieces called: King, Bishop, Priest, Pawn, Knight? Do these archetypes come in both light and darkness?

And do some two gamesters, sit at that board, and do they wonder, who the fuck put an 8 x 8 board in front of us? Are they "pawns" or "kings" in terms of the spirit world?

But yeah, I would like to see the young win, without making it some Hunger Games horseshit, ya know? Fuck that concept, I hate Hunger Games, what a diseased future it describes. I'll stick with James Cameron and Gene Roddenberry their futures are far more human.
HilosPP

User ID: 40908929
United States
11/15/2013 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Still can't prove the Illuminati are real or who their leader is.

That's what I wanna know, I'm a good helper.
The Silver Singing Saiyan; Israel's Redeemer.
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
It's not me, I am not Him
Freedom
From
Fear
The Key To Troublesome Peace
to move heaven and birth
United States
11/15/2013 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then it is a race for any possible means of damage control available to those concerned, before this character grows tired of patience or decides to pursue an extremely destructive path out of spite or vengeance in the future.
And likely this path is only favored by a few at or near the top, as they would be the ones to lose the most from such a man. All things other than status are easily replaced.

You may beat the dog into submission or at least compliance, but one too many kicks to the balls is likely to cause a frenzy that is not likely to be easily assuaged.

So an illuminated middle path is to realize and understand that the cool head of your ironman is both the asset that could lead to the salvation of some of the bretheren, and the key to their destruction should this road meet terminus. Therefore ANY action not positive or pure can only lead to a regrettable outcome for those who have only a few chips left on the table.

The art of war is don't start a war. Or so I'm told. Of course nothing is said about finishing said war.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1023391

From page 11, more salient chatter.

But, to clarify the last part, Sun Tzu said "The winner engages in battle, only when he has secured victory. The foolish fighter, does battle, then looks for victory."

Most of us think that the great American Bruce Lee, is who coined the phrase "be like water" but that was Sun Tzu, probably quoting his own master.
be safe yo
United States
11/15/2013 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: HilosPP

My mommy said never to talk to bluenames.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2013 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is Bacon's script?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1014318

The New Atlantis.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 961432

Good book.

In it, the indians row out to the invaders' boats and yell, "Are Ye Christians?!"

Haha, awesome.
oh the granduer of it all
United States
11/15/2013 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it possible to 'know' without being 'told'? OP's original post struck a very strong chord with me because of something that has been forcing itself to the front of my conscious mind just recently. Why I started thinking about this, I don't know. It was like a movie playing in my mind, interesting but puzzling at the same time. Have I inadvertently tapped into some stream of consciousness? So many of the words and ideas in subsequent posts from others just serve to reinforce this 'movie' story.

Do I stick my neck out and name a name? No, even on the internet I don't want to look like a fool, even though I'm an AC. OP calls himself (or is it herself) 13, is that in reference to the Council of Thirteen or the Grand Druid Council?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 643026

^^^ from page 15, awesome post. I don't think there's really any way for OP to answer, I own his thread now, but he was good to offer it up to me. Haha, j/k we all own it.

Ah as to Druids, that great American founding poet T. Pain said all Masonry is rooted in Druidism, but then Uncle Tony says masons are all beholden to Rome, so I guess Julius Caesar puppeted the druids, in Hearts of Iron strategic gameplay terms? Well, in terms of politics and wars, one can puppet nations, but can one puppet a whole church? Seems possible. In fact churches are constructed on about as much factual material as your average muppet.
darth aluminum
United States
11/15/2013 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
This dipshit is trying to kill the thread. The one this thread is about would rather have his eye poked out with a fork than have that gay ass avatar of this shill poser that is sen to derail this discussion. I am sure they are with the ones who STILL insist on making sure talks never even begin ... much less bring forth fruit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1024378

Haha, this reply from AC on page 17 is how I feel about bluenames. I am sure the "nobody" agrees with me.
rekameohsnad

User ID: 46971647
United States
11/15/2013 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
the 13th crystal skull

skull contains 22 bones

eight8

In God We Trust
phoster phather
United States
11/15/2013 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
So are we just going to be cool with defeating the illuminati, or do we want to take their position into consideration??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 980372

Look, in that one Davinci Code movie with the dude who played Ben Kenobi as a kid (the pony tail Ben Kenobi I mean) the Illuminati dude frikking mutilates himself like in Kung Fu or some shit! He tattoos himself making it like some other guy did it! It's like he's a Jesuit or something, able to leap abhorrent acts with a single bound!

How do you fight that? I mean they're willing to self mutilate to defeat the mob/Pope power? It's like saying, "You can't rack me or boil me mr. Pope, I'll do it first to myself!"

Jesus!

Well, probably the "nobody" will figure out some way to calm them down. Maybe he'll let them have their dreamed barbq and they eat eat Bishop-tacos or something. Sounds right down there alley. Their rage no doubt would be slaked by a nice mouthful of Bishop meat? Vatican bushmeat for the Illuminated masters?

What would Ben Kenobi and Tom Hanks think?!?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1017887

^^^ Ahaha, and this is my first post, and that's funny because I was reading through to see when I actualy began beating this drum. I knew it was around page 20 or so.

The guy's question is good tho: If you knew you would have power some day, would you spend that time planning on how merciful you would be on them, by then?

So many people will utter the phoneme "messiah complex", which is some horseshit, because as I have explained in this thread (years ago), Phos Anthropos, Jesus' Spirit, GOODNESS, lies dormant or active, in all humans. He is the logos, the Word, the first baby smiling and saying its parents title (you know, titles such as mom or dad), that's Jesus, he is every baby, he is actually seen as a divine baby, but if you understand my preachins, you understand that somethings way fucked up.

So, the illuminati might actually be willing to accept that mental communication is not JUST for them, but can be developed by anyone. I recall a crazy dude named Solomon Tulbure explained this is in his book. He's my favorite of the dead messiahs, supposedly he threw himself from a bridge? Hmm. Anyway, if mental commo is real, like... Whoa. What if I could learn it too? Like, you and me, we could sit in the library and just stare at each other but secretly be cracking up or yelling or whatever. Wow, sounds crazy, but it might be true, as to why some bloodlines are "special".. Well, children who have gifts, ah and gifts can skip generations, in fact, what if a gift only manifests once every few thousands of years?

It wouldn't matter which human had it, it would be like the words people needed to hear. Just words, that all GLP and all Conspiro-Forums, are.
rekameohsnad

United States
11/15/2013 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
allsea

Aluminum = element 13

on top of Washington Monument, capstone
rekameohsnad

United States
11/15/2013 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
a spring in the well

allseeing
narmer
rekameohsnad

United States
11/15/2013 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
knot T

QR codes
qrknots
Stand-in
User ID: 49768567
United States
11/15/2013 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a schill for illuminatireview.com and Drudgereport and I can tell you without a doubt 100% the Illuminati is a 3 part system with banking at the top.

This thread is way too long for it's own good. Grab some air folks as the illuminati is not giving up power anytime soon.

They said it themselves in one of the interviews we did at the world bank I will pull the article and let you see it next week.

Good luck in the cold folks come inside and join.
rekameohsnad

United States
11/15/2013 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
allseeing
dresden269
rekameohsnad

United States
11/15/2013 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a schill for illuminatireview.com and Drudgereport and I can tell you without a doubt 100% the Illuminati is a 3 part system with banking at the top.

Quoting: Stand-in 49768567

bethel
Stand-in
United States
11/15/2013 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cute house. ;)

:bethel:
 Quoting: rekameohsnad
economy of verbage
United States
11/15/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the help, we could never have made it this far without everyone's great work.

And pictures.

BUT LETS HAVE BETTER PICTURES THESE ARE BORING
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49989237
United States
11/15/2013 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

I know that number.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49989237
United States
11/15/2013 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
in psychology the more intelligent the patient the more elaborate the made up treatment needs to be. dumb fuckers all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40365879

The nobody told me......he has lifted all judgements against the swine surveillance scum

He told me....it's time to get rid of the puppet to point at the puppet masters...who face all of humanity for their misdeeds

Thou shalt not murder

Thou shalt not bear false witness

The light burns bright cutting through the fog
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39935277

nothing worse than liars!
rekameohsnad

United States
11/15/2013 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cute house. ;)

you should see it at night

the third level takes on a life of its own
Stand-in
United States
11/15/2013 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bet it does get out of Hand.

Cute house. ;)

you should see it at night

the third level takes on a life of its own
 Quoting: rekameohsnad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45211244
United States
11/15/2013 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: HilosPP

Illuminati is a concept now, it is not a 'designated' organization, or how ever you wish to term it. The name has been corrupted, and I would imagine they now are 'nameless'.

Imagine that...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45211244
United States
11/15/2013 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it possible to 'know' without being 'told'? OP's original post struck a very strong chord with me because of something that has been forcing itself to the front of my conscious mind just recently. Why I started thinking about this, I don't know. It was like a movie playing in my mind, interesting but puzzling at the same time. Have I inadvertently tapped into some stream of consciousness? So many of the words and ideas in subsequent posts from others just serve to reinforce this 'movie' story.

Do I stick my neck out and name a name? No, even on the internet I don't want to look like a fool, even though I'm an AC. OP calls himself (or is it herself) 13, is that in reference to the Council of Thirteen or the Grand Druid Council?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 643026

^^^ from page 15, awesome post. I don't think there's really any way for OP to answer, I own his thread now, but he was good to offer it up to me. Haha, j/k we all own it.

Ah as to Druids, that great American founding poet T. Pain said all Masonry is rooted in Druidism, but then Uncle Tony says masons are all beholden to Rome, so I guess Julius Caesar puppeted the druids, in Hearts of Iron strategic gameplay terms? Well, in terms of politics and wars, one can puppet nations, but can one puppet a whole church? Seems possible. In fact churches are constructed on about as much factual material as your average muppet.
 Quoting: oh the granduer of it all 50032122

The feel of this post, is that imitations are just that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19514744
Australia
11/15/2013 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a thread. What's it about?

GLP