Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,055 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 597,303
Pageviews Today: 962,961Threads Today: 386Posts Today: 6,324
10:11 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Increase in Lucid Dreaming / OBE's this week .. anyone else ?

Awake1
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 519007
United States
07/09/2010 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Increase in Lucid Dreaming / OBE's this week .. anyone else ?
I've been trying to control/manage my spontaneous OBE's and understand & control lucid dreams for years to avoid the fear involved , and in the past two years they had almost stopped being spontaneous, I only had them when I wanted to .. until this week. I noticed over the years an increase during full and new moons and since right now it's neither type of moon , i'm wondering why suddenly sporadic and intense. They are VERY Strong pulls almost painful for my neck for the OBE's and not willingly but I have learned to go with it to avoid pain and simply not give in to any fear.. the Lucid dreams esp this AM were INTENSE.. I had a lucid dream while in a lucid dream and both were SO real one where I was talking to my (now deceased) Grandmother telling her I loved her and just hanging out with her .. then I got pulled over into another lucid dream I thought i was awake and then felt I couldn't get awake (to go back to grandma ) and finally calling for my (now deceased) mother to help.. then I was with her in a lucid dream I thought was real , she helped me wake up from the previous one and I didn't realize I was dreaming .. i told her about the dream of with my Grandma .. her mother..I told her Gram said she Loves you , and she just said oh I guess it's a good time to dream and laid down to get in touch with Grandma .. I said oh you do that too ? She giggled and said of course ! I then woke up again in my own bed had a hard time opening my eyes because I saw the same room less bright with them closed in my dream once with my DH there and then finally woke up again to this reality which I'm not quite sure anymore is the REAL reality or not after all that ! I'm hoping to get some insight as to what might be causing this increase. Chemicals ?(i'm in NE FL) a blending of realities? Merging timelines ? Anyone? TY !

Last Edited by Awake1 on 07/09/2010 10:41 AM
"Any Story Sounds True until someone sets the record straight "

Proverbs 18:17(New Living Translation)
Awake1  (OP)

United States
07/09/2010 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Increase in Lucid Dreaming / OBE's this week .. anyone else ?
? anyone ?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1020268
United States
07/09/2010 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had quite the vivid lucid dream this morning.

It started out as a normal dream where I was walking around some high rise office building / apartment complex.
Incidentally, I live in an apartment complex. Perhaps I was walking around it in the astral.

Nevertheless, I took the elevator down to the first floor of this building, walked down the steps to go outside, and someone muttered to me, these are the only buildings around for miles.

There was a narrow road blacktop road extending for miles in the north south direction. As I watched the road, a train with small rubber? wheels flew by.

There was a small sidewalk following the side of the road, so I decided to walk down it to see where it went.

All of a sudden, I was miles down this road an in some kind of small suburban type neighborhood. I walked in one of the houses and everything was dark. There were lights upstairs, so I decided to leave since someone must be home.

I went outside and looked up this 2 story building and there were lights as expected shining from the windows above. I wondered what was going on inside upstairs and was instantly peering through blinds at a couple laying on a bed. I watched them for a bit and then wondered how I could be outside the window looking in, two stories up. Then realized I was floating in space, superman style and out of body. I watched the couple for a bit, but faded back into this realm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1020268
United States
07/09/2010 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also, there are steps going down my apt complex, and there is also a long road going both directions, so, I could have been out of body traveling in real (close earth) time space.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 962375
United States
07/09/2010 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
? anyone ?
 Quoting: Awake1

Although I only found out a couple of years ago, I am a "lucid dreamer" I did it most of my life but didn't know it had a name.
I really enjoy my dream life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 962375
United States
07/09/2010 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Last night, I had a dream about Whoopi Goldberg.
Weird.
She and a female friend were outside in the day time. There was an accident where a vehicle, off the road type, hit them.
Nobody was killed.
Southernbella

User ID: 954820
United States
07/09/2010 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting! I from NE Fla too. I've noticed an increase in my lucid dreaming and that I am remembering the dreams. I am fully aware of being in the dream state, i.e., I know I'm dreaming and going in and out of my dreams. I can wake up and go back into the same dream. I've always been a lucid dreamer. I have not had dream paralysis in a long while. I live on the oposite side of the St. Johns River directly across from NAS. I hear planes flying over all the time (you know the chemtrails) and especially at late, late night the helicopters. Don't know if they're related.

Oh yeah, one more thing, the first OBE (it was amazing) I ever had I experienced in the last year. I've only lived on this side of the river for three years, otherwise I lived on the westside. There I experienced sleep paralysis and other interesting types of experiences. If you're from this same NE Fla city you should about the areas I am referring to.

Last Edited by Southernbella on 07/09/2010 02:09 PM
Awake1  (OP)

United States
07/09/2010 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting! I from NE Fla too. I've noticed an increase in my lucid dreaming and that I am remembering the dreams. I am fully aware of being in the dream state, i.e., I know I'm dreaming and going in and out of my dreams. I can wake up and go back into the same dream. I've always been a lucid dreamer. I have not had dream paralysis in a long while. I live on the oposite side of the St. Johns River directly across from NAS. I hear planes flying over all the time (you know the chemtrails) and especially at late, late night the helicopters. Don't know if they're related.
 Quoting: Southernbella

interesting .. I get the feeling it's something to do with this area or FL in general because I just returned from 2 weeks in NY and suddenly SO active with obe's and lucid dreams and while in NY I had no obe's and no lucid dreams .. can't even remember a normal dream during the trip I DID however , have severe power line related headaches while up there, i'm wondering if a connection with the reduced frequencies here compared with New York or something to do with the chemicals from spill or chemtrails which ..I'm not sure which causes this, has our skies here in NE FL (just south of St. Augustine near Ocean) white not Blue yesterday and today.

Very interesting about your experiences in same area. Coincidence ? hmmmm maybe not .

Last Edited by Awake1 on 07/09/2010 02:12 PM

Southernbella

United States
07/09/2010 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
What about ear ringing, do you get that at all? And what about, hard to explain but, have you been awaken by hearing a voice in your mind? I've been awakened right up from hearing a voice call my name in the room. And I'm not mental or in need of meds.

As far as chemtrails (I'm in Jax, very close to the river), I've noticed them alot lately. They even start before the sun comes up. It can start out a clear sky and when they are done it's all clouded up, which is their point, I guess.

Last Edited by Southernbella on 07/09/2010 02:58 PM
Awake1  (OP)

United States
07/09/2010 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
What about ear ringing, do you get that at all? And what about, hard to explain but, have you been awaken by hearing a voice in your mind? I've been awakened right up from hearing a voice call my name in the room. And I'm not mental or in need of meds.

As far as chemtrails (I'm in Jax, very close to the river), I've noticed them alot lately. They even start before the sun comes up. It can start out a clear sky and when they are done it's all clouded up, which is their point, I guess.

yes , the ear ringing buzzing seems to lead directly to hearing voices inside head (last two nights directly in left ear which frightened me enough to jump up and out of bed but took some time to get back in body to do that through the sleep paralysis) and seems to lead to OBE's almost like I can follow the tone/frequency of the ear sounds directly to center and more easily get 'out' it's smoother feeling if I follow and direct the sounds seems to come naturally the only thing that makes it difficult is the fear.. has taken me years to get past the fear and now that I have it seems new challenges arising with the voices. That's very hard to deal with.

The chemtrails are horrid here have been worse this summer it seems esp lately. I agree and have shown my dh and family asked them to please WATCH As they clearly spread across the sky turning a clear day cloudy right before your eyes. Amazing how people can block out what they don't want to accept.

Southernbella

United States
07/09/2010 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
No kidding!!! My husband stills believes they are contrails. I have shown him the difference. Though he's starting to come around on other things I've been trying to tell him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 835500
United States
07/09/2010 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting thing about chemtrails, I was tested for heavy metals and guess what? Barium showed up. Yep Chemtrails are real all right.
Southernbella

United States
07/09/2010 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting thing about chemtrails, I was tested for heavy metals and guess what? Barium showed up. Yep Chemtrails are real all right.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 835500

Are you from the NE Fla or Florida area?
Awake1  (OP)

United States
07/09/2010 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder if the heavy metals induce lucid dreams/obe's because of the conduction of the frequency .. it sounds like a raise in frequency as the buzzing / ringing in ears gets louder and starts 'revving up' .. I wonder why it didn't happen in NY and noticed no chemtrails in NY and amazed at how blue the sky was, and why as soon as I got home to FL the experiences became intense. I Usually only have that intense of an OBE during a full moon and hadn't happened recently. I'm So curious if there's a connection between OBE's / LD's and chemtrails and if so if the chemtrails/heavy metals causes / increases OBE's & LD's that would naturally happen to happen more often and/or more intensely or if LDE's/OBE's are something very unnatural and it's actually harmful or dangerous .

Awake1  (OP)

United States
07/11/2010 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh yeah, one more thing, the first OBE (it was amazing) I ever had I experienced in the last year. I've only lived on this side of the river for three years, otherwise I lived on the westside. There I experienced sleep paralysis and other interesting types of experiences. If you're from this same NE Fla city you should about the areas I am referring to.

I'm pretty new to FL and south of St Augustine so i may be more central than you are . What is NAS and what do you think is the correlation ?

Southernbella

United States
07/11/2010 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm pretty new to FL and south of St Augustine so i may be more central than you are . What is NAS and what do you think is the correlation ?
 Quoting: Awake1

Jacksonville Naval Air Station at Roosevelt. The base is directly across the river from where I live. The chemtrial planes take off and land at that base all day & night long. There are helicopter squadrons located at that base that do alot of their training over the river but quite frequently during the late, late night.

I live approximately 30 minutes from you as I'm not to far from St. Augustine. Went to St. Augustine a week ago. Probably a little late for this, considering seafood, but if you have a chance, across the Bridge of Lions just a few blocks on the right is O'Steens, the best food around. There are other menu items besides seafood but the shrimp and oysters are out of this world. You have to put your name of the list and wait to be called and they are "cash only." But worth it. Reasonable prices. Ya gotta try it!!!

Last Edited by Southernbella on 07/11/2010 12:19 PM
RUDDD

User ID: 1025365
United Kingdom
07/11/2010 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can vouch for that. Infact people are becoming more unpredictable by the day, wether its a result of the upcoming Eclipse or something more sinister I can't say for sure though.
Southernbella

United States
07/11/2010 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can vouch for that. Infact people are becoming more unpredictable by the day, wether its a result of the upcoming Eclipse or something more sinister I can't say for sure though.
 Quoting: RUDDD

Yeah, I notice alot more irritabilty in people lately, even myself - though more sadness. But it is understandable, people are waking up all over the world and they don't like what they're seeing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 977336
United Kingdom
07/11/2010 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
this maybe something to do with it... You'll have to read through the thread for the bit about dreams Thread: JULY 4TH ---> AUGUST 5TH A SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS (PUSH DATES)
QuonxWerx

User ID: 977336
United Kingdom
07/15/2010 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Awake1  (OP)

United States
08/28/2010 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
This week again much more intense dreams/ lucid OBE's I think it's the full moon ..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1078537
Canada
08/28/2010 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes but I did stop smoking pot that tents too happen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1078537
Canada
08/28/2010 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes but I did stop smoking pot that >tents< too happen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1078537

dam spell check douse not detect real words

TENDS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1390471
United States
08/10/2011 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
i love the topic of lucid dreaming. i experienced it twice as a child, never since.
op, i could really use someone knowledgable about lucid dreaming over at LUNABINdotcom. you seem to know your stuff about the topic. I'll even create an entire section for just lucid dreaming if you'll go post some info for our members and maintain it. at LUNABIN, you can also turn threads into wiki-articles. Please come by. We need your input.

GLP