Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,247 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 614,994
Pageviews Today: 1,039,341Threads Today: 346Posts Today: 6,515
11:58 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Does the Illuminati want to destroy the human race for "GOOD REASONS"?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1039049
China
07/17/2010 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Does the Illuminati want to destroy the human race for "GOOD REASONS"?
When contemplating the oil spill and the current state of humanity, I think about the philosophy presented by the "The League of Shadows" (which I believe is a metaphor for the Illuminati) in the movie "Batman Begins". Does any of the following speech resonate with anyone? Could this be the Illuminati's actual reasons for wanting to destroy the human race?

BRUCE:
You're gonna destroy millions of lives.

DUCARD: Only a cynical man would call
what these people have "lives," Wayne.

Crime. Despair.

This is not how man
was supposed to live.

The League of Shadows has been
a check against human corruption...

...for thousands of years.

We sacked Rome.
Loaded trade ships with plague rats.

Burned London to the ground.

Every time a civilization reaches
the pinnacle of its decadence...

...we return to restore the balance.

Gotham isn't beyond saving.

Give me more time.
There are good people here.

You're defending a city so corrupt...

...we have infiltrated
every level of its infrastructure.

Time to play.

When I found you in that jail,
you were lost.

But I believed in you.

I took away your fear,
and I showed you a path.

You were my greatest student.

It should be you standing by my side,
saving the world.

I'll be standing where I belong.

Between you
and the people of Gotham.

No one can save Gotham.

When a forest grows too wild,
a purging fire is inevitable and natural.

Tomorrow the world will watch in horror
as its greatest city destroys itself.

The movement back to harmony
will be unstoppable this time.

- You attacked Gotham before?
- Of course.

Over the ages our weapons
have grown more sophisticated.

With Gotham we tried a new one.
Economics.

But we underestimated certain
of Gotham's citizens...

...such as your parents.

Gunned down by one of the very people
they were trying to help.

Create enough hunger
and everyone becomes a criminal.

Their deaths galvanized the city
into saving itself...

...and Gotham has limped on
ever since.

We are back to finish the job.

And this time no misguided idealists
will get in the way.

Like your father, you lack the courage
to do all that is necessary.

If someone stands in the way
of true justice...

...you simply walk up behind them
and stab them in the heart.

- I am gonna stop you.
- You never did learn...

...to mind your surroundings.

Justice is balance.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938842
United States
07/17/2010 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Does the Illuminati want to destroy the human race for "GOOD REASONS"?
Justice is Balance, Libra the Scales will have both Mars and Venus with Saturn next month. and this is right after a whole summer of Grand Cross alignments.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/17/2010 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just reading REVELATION of the Bible, says a Son will arise who will break the Pottery with a Iron Rod. Every Christian knows that we are the pottery from psalms, asking God to be our Potter.

Well, Im all for a new body, new 1,000 year plus lifespan, why not? Life is too short, full of disease as it is, I have hope in evolution and creationism combined that one day we will become Immortal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 786793
United States
07/17/2010 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why not. I look at the asleep people around me in the slums and on wellfare. The lower and upper middle class watching their Idol and BB... do they deserve to live?

Im sure the Illuminati would look at me the same way... hmm?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/17/2010 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why not. I look at the asleep people around me in the slums and on wellfare. The lower and upper middle class watching their Idol and BB... do they deserve to live?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 786793

People fulfill their own without anyone on the outside lifting a finger, Time and events happen, This is what the conspiracy theorists dont understand, We do sow what we reap. If that is ignorance, knowledge might catch up to us in a shocking way. It all depends what we put in.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1039049
China
07/17/2010 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

The philosophy presented by the "The League of Shadows" was not what you're saying at all. They were saying the common man was a victim of a corrupt system and that the common man deserved better.

Therefore, the system had to be destroyed when the corruption was too great. "The League of Shadows" was trying to give the common man a chance and the common man has no chance when the system becomes too corrupt. Read the dialogue again and I think you'll see the true meaning.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 946464
United States
07/17/2010 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Huh....Now what was the question again?.....Oh yea, that.
Ummmm....Yea, sure. So now it's back to kill 5 billion people and take all the peanut butter scared lmao gwdance damned: :hayseed: :horn: :lala:
dick ochange ohappy clappa siren2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1039267
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post

They need us, otherwise we'd already be dead by now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 786793
United States
Report Abusive Post
People fulfill their own without anyone on the outside lifting a finger, Time and events happen, This is what the conspiracy theorists dont understand, We do sow what we reap. If that is ignorance, knowledge might catch up to us in a shocking way. It all depends what we put in.
 Quoting: CHRIST OSIRIS DAWN-STAR

Makes sense.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 946464
United States
07/17/2010 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just reading REVELATION of the Bible, says a Son will arise who will break the Pottery with a Iron Rod. Every Christian knows that we are the pottery from psalms, asking God to be our Potter.

Well, Im all for a new body, new 1,000 year plus lifespan, why not? Life is too short, full of disease as it is, I have hope in evolution and creationism combined that one day we will become Immortal.

Won't work....If we become immortal than we never have to meet or face our maker...I for one am happy to be mortal, like all things God created.....

Live, and die..... hiding
Mustis

User ID: 1026063
Finland
07/17/2010 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

So, you are all for transhumanism? I wouldnt mind get my body enhanced as long as I would still able to experience feelings and empathy(most important).

But I am against changing human specie completely into something else. I know we are reaching our limits and capacity...at some point.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/17/2010 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

So, you are all for transhumanism? I wouldnt mind get my body enhanced as long as I would still able to experience feelings and empathy(most important).

But I am against changing human specie completely into something else. I know we are reaching our limits and capacity...at some point.
 Quoting: Mustis

Feelings and empathy, sure. We just have to tweak it a little bit more. Its all chemical reaction and how our optical nerve processes what we take in,

Our amygdala reptilian core brain governs flight or fight and cortisal is a stress hormone. And we have plenty of outputs of adrenaline.

Take sexuality too. Perhaps the New Human species can have more oxytocin and vasopressin, these are the bonding, love hormones.

Obviously there is no familiarity needed for the male sexual stimulation, We could try something new with that as its annoying being stimulated by just ANY pretty body and face much to the dismay of women who seem more monogamous than men.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/17/2010 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Won't work....If we become immortal than we never have to meet or face our maker...I for one am happy to be mortal, like all things God created.....

Live, and die..... hiding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 946464

But Love does not want us to live and die, Once we are in bodies that we care about and have family or friends we care about, We dont want to lose them...
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/17/2010 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Makes sense.

Thanks, All of life is a Action and reaction, Even in nature. And almost ANY kind of event under the sun is always inevitable.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1009642
United States
07/17/2010 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow...could you imagine sitting around conversating with someone over refreshments while they outline their justification for depopulating the planet?

What would make such an event more surreal is that the setting in which it would take place would probably be extravagant and everyone would be very well dressed, educated, spoken and they would probably smell really good.

I mean...a bunch of gay men wearing turbans and robes and living in a cave in waziristan ...wouldn't mind having a discussion about hijacking aircraft or walking into a crowded market place while wearing an explosives vest and detonating it by a fruit stand. Or, perhaps while hanging out in some burnt out urban slum a bunch baggy panted and dread locked immigrants talking about slanging crack out of an abandoned building and putting the smack down on these hoes...these are the kinds of settings I would suggest are more appropriate for discussions involving serial mass murder.

But to be sitting around in a country club somewhere and listening to someone discuss the merits of genocide would be over the top.

It would be so cool to get someone like that to go on MSM and debate their beliefs with people that disagree. Do you think something like that could be arranged or is this the kind of discussion that should be kept under wraps?

Is this what the internet was produced for...?
Selly the Diabolical Oracle
User ID: 741774
United Kingdom
07/17/2010 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
The illuminati believe that they can have a tactical neuclear war to kill about half of the worlds population, and enslave the rest of us to do all the work, while they run things to have total control over humanity.

At present population levels they cannot archieve control over us, and we are to many to feed and employ, but the disturbing fact is that they think that a tactical neuclear war is possible, that is madness.

They have thier underground shelters prepared, but the wind blows around the globe, and nobody knows what these weapons would actually do, they think they have an idea, but nobody is 100% sure, I will give you a clue to thier mentality, Prince Phillip of England said once that if reincarnation was possible he would like to come back as a virus, they have no good reasons just evil intent, and our governments at the moment are moving toward this goal to form The New World Order, thats it in a nutshell. Love Selly
Michael Stone
User ID: 9422349
United States
01/23/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree 100% with the Illuminati and the alien agenda. The human race needs to be destroyed as they are truly unworthy of the Earth, and unworthy of the protection that was once provided by Satan. Humans cross the line, constantly. They crossed GOD's line, so he dumped them. Then Satan helped them become what they are. Then they crossed Satan's line. And he is the ultimate ruler of the Earth and of all lifeforms on it. Satan and the outer-worldly lifeforms residing on Earth had a long and prosperous history together. A relationship unlike the ones with ungrateful humans who take, take, take, but never give back. So I support 100% the liquidation of the human race. I'm really unsure if even 500,000,000 humans are necessary as a working class. Since machines now do everything, better than humans. perhaps 100,000,000 is enough. Only the humans that swear allegiance to Satan, and establish their loyalty to him through their deeds and actions and by being good to him and giving him what he wants and has provided for so long to humans will remain. Satan has truly had enough of the human race. SKYNET is in play, HAARP is in play. The Illuminati have built munitions to destroy humans a million times over, so that the Earth can be cleansed and rebuilt afterwars. The Illuminati have rigged this world for destruction, which is rightly so as humans are the Earth's worst enemies to every lifeform that lives here and calls Satan's Earth home. It is actually Satan's home. Aliens are welcome and always welcome. Personally, I want every military in the world and every intelligence service and law enforcement apparatus destroyed. All of their personnel destroyed. I want 6.5 billion or more humans removed from the Earth. It is GOD who determined that Satan should no longer play in the shadows and should materialize in human form to destroy the human race. The Illuminati know this fully well, which is why the Illuminati and Satan are peas of a pod. The alien races that used to inhabit this Earth are ready to return and replace the human race as the dominant lifeform in it. With Satan's direct support and approval. Humans are unworthy and deserve to be removed from the Earth. Screw humans and their trash that has polluted this Earth for so long.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9422349
United States
02/02/2012 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've experience a really horrible life since the day I was born. When I found out the truth about why my life was so horrible and how and why all the damage done to everything in my life was caused by and what types of instruments they used, I became convinced of the fact that humans cannot be redeemed and must literally be all destroyed. Under no circumstances should anyone be spared. What kind of humans, wake up in the morning, thinking about who they are going to mess with for no reason, using EMF technology in conjuction and with the governments approval since they are using government satellites to do what they do. What kind of humans, if they can call themselves that, literally torture poor little kids, experiment on them, kill them, ruin their lives from birth, all for fun and entertainment? What kind of people sell the rights to harass someone else via remote-electro-magnetic torture, again using US government equipment, satellites, radio towers, cellular phone networks to do such things? And if this is going on in most "civilized" countries on Earth, I firmly stand by the fact that the human race needs to be made extinct, sparing no one whatsoever. I even volunteer to personally annihilate and kill every human on Earth, and then check out myself once every human is gone, just to ensure that not one human being will remain on Earth or do what they have done ever again. The human race is really evil. It is an evil that is present in every religion, from Christianity, to Islam, to Judaism, to Buddhism, to Hinduism, to Satanism to everything else in between and is present in every GOD damn nation on Earth. I don't even think that children or women should be spared at all. Because those children grow to become sadistic monsters, just like the humans doing this to each other. Women give birth to these monsters in training, learning from evil adult humans. I stand by the fact that human race needs to be made extinct as soon as possible. I talk shit about German Aryans all day, but I know they think just like me and have made preparations to literally extinct the human race. I say, what the hell are you people waiting for? Destroy the entire human race, and let the world continue. New life forms will re-inhabit the world and it will continue on in peace. Without homo-sapiens.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9892752
Australia
02/02/2012 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
only non compliant individuals and out groups
say 6.5 bn or so
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1486841
Canada
02/02/2012 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've experience a really horrible life since the day I was born. When I found out the truth about why my life was so horrible and how and why all the damage done to everything in my life was caused by and what types of instruments they used, I became convinced of the fact that humans cannot be redeemed and must literally be all destroyed. Under no circumstances should anyone be spared. What kind of humans, wake up in the morning, thinking about who they are going to mess with for no reason, using EMF technology in conjuction and with the governments approval since they are using government satellites to do what they do. What kind of humans, if they can call themselves that, literally torture poor little kids, experiment on them, kill them, ruin their lives from birth, all for fun and entertainment? What kind of people sell the rights to harass someone else via remote-electro-magnetic torture, again using US government equipment, satellites, radio towers, cellular phone networks to do such things? And if this is going on in most "civilized" countries on Earth, I firmly stand by the fact that the human race needs to be made extinct, sparing no one whatsoever. I even volunteer to personally annihilate and kill every human on Earth, and then check out myself once every human is gone, just to ensure that not one human being will remain on Earth or do what they have done ever again. The human race is really evil. It is an evil that is present in every religion, from Christianity, to Islam, to Judaism, to Buddhism, to Hinduism, to Satanism to everything else in between and is present in every GOD damn nation on Earth. I don't even think that children or women should be spared at all. Because those children grow to become sadistic monsters, just like the humans doing this to each other. Women give birth to these monsters in training, learning from evil adult humans. I stand by the fact that human race needs to be made extinct as soon as possible. I talk shit about German Aryans all day, but I know they think just like me and have made preparations to literally extinct the human race. I say, what the hell are you people waiting for? Destroy the entire human race, and let the world continue. New life forms will re-inhabit the world and it will continue on in peace. Without homo-sapiens.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9422349

If you realy believe that, why haven't you made an example of yourself.... or is it just everybody BUT you that must be done away with?

The irony of people who think the human race should be done away with is that they are still alive to make that statement.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9419982
Australia
02/02/2012 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not all humans are evil. People need to be highly spiritually evolved before having kids. That's the problem, idiots having children and fucking up their heads.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9540378
United States
02/02/2012 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
The world IS run by a small group of 'families' & have done so for a long, long time. They wish to KEEP(that NWO that people fear is alredy here) mankind enslaved for their benefit & for mankinds detriment.

Their main enemy has been, & contiues to be, The Ancient Order of the Illuminati.

What better way to win a battle than to make it known that your enemy is the bad guy? Have you read George Orwells book 1984? It is closer to the bone that the world might seem to be!

And de-population is a myth, one of many bullshit conspiracy delusions out there(more people = more slaves = more$$$$).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1532693
United States
02/02/2012 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
what do they want with money? they can print all the money they want anyways
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10034330
Turkey
02/02/2012 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

^^^^^^^^^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9419982
Australia
02/02/2012 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

^^^^^^^^^^
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10034330

The Earth doesn't need humans.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 659699
United States
02/02/2012 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Agreed. I am on a gang stalking list. The people that have attacked me were NOT good people themselves. The irony is in doing what they do they think they are stronger and better and continue to breed because of this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9581681
United States
02/02/2012 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

The philosophy presented by the "The League of Shadows" was not what you're saying at all. They were saying the common man was a victim of a corrupt system and that the common man deserved better.

Therefore, the system had to be destroyed when the corruption was too great. "The League of Shadows" was trying to give the common man a chance and the common man has no chance when the system becomes too corrupt. Read the dialogue again and I think you'll see the true meaning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1039049

Well, but the Illuminati are the top down faction so if they were to get rid of a corrupt system, they'd replace it with something more centralized. But the more the centralization, the less leverage for your common man, and the more unchecked the inevitable dark side of human nature will be for those at the top. You also have to factor in the Illusionati's role in making the system corrupt in the first place.

I hear some of these elites blaming everyone else for all that's wrong and lamenting how things are, while never admitting that a large part of why things are how they are is that we were all bombarded with propaganda since birth that was self serving for the elite. Then the elite get to sit there and decry our ignorance.... while having being instrumental in creating that ignorance in the first place. I guess they think they're like the god in religion.... all thanks and praise to them but all blame to the rest of us. I don't buy it.

Centralize in spirit so that we all see each other as humans, but decentralize in structure enough to keep human nature in check. It's just how it has to be. And if people do want a world govt. (probably inevitable in some form), I'd suggest one like our fed govt. in the Constitution, with specific delegated powers, with everything else reserved to the countries. Oh, but I'd make sure to never include a commerce clause, because it's obviously been used as a loophole for central control.

The Illuminati's reasons for destroying the human race would be cause they advocate a top down system whereby their control and dominance cannot be challenged. So, why not get rid of competition to the throne? And when you've made it up to the very top, most of the people in the world become an inconvenience anyway. Poverty, despair, etc....to actually cure it would possibly require policies challenging their hegemony. Better just to get rid of the problem by getting rid of the people themselves. That's my guess as to their actual thinking, though surely they will say otherwise and possibly rationalize purely just motives for their actions. Plenty of yin/yang... but these people bring justice through eradication? I wouldn't buy into that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10035244
United Kingdom
02/02/2012 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

WE ARE ALREADY IMMORTAL. OUR SOUL IS IMMORTAL. WE ARE ONE.

ANYONE WHO WISHES FURTHER IMMORTALITY HAS BEEN CORRUPTED BY THE AGENTS OF DARKNESS, THE ARCHONS.

EVERY LIVING THING DIES ONE DAY. THAT IS THE NATURAL CYCLE ON THE PHYSICAL WORLD.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9581681
United States
02/02/2012 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree 100% with the Illuminati and the alien agenda. The human race needs to be destroyed as they are truly unworthy of the Earth, and unworthy of the protection that was once provided by Satan. Humans cross the line, constantly. They crossed GOD's line, so he dumped them. Then Satan helped them become what they are. Then they crossed Satan's line. And he is the ultimate ruler of the Earth and of all lifeforms on it. Satan and the outer-worldly lifeforms residing on Earth had a long and prosperous history together. A relationship unlike the ones with ungrateful humans who take, take, take, but never give back. So I support 100% the liquidation of the human race. I'm really unsure if even 500,000,000 humans are necessary as a working class. Since machines now do everything, better than humans. perhaps 100,000,000 is enough. Only the humans that swear allegiance to Satan, and establish their loyalty to him through their deeds and actions and by being good to him and giving him what he wants and has provided for so long to humans will remain. Satan has truly had enough of the human race. SKYNET is in play, HAARP is in play. The Illuminati have built munitions to destroy humans a million times over, so that the Earth can be cleansed and rebuilt afterwars. The Illuminati have rigged this world for destruction, which is rightly so as humans are the Earth's worst enemies to every lifeform that lives here and calls Satan's Earth home. It is actually Satan's home. Aliens are welcome and always welcome. Personally, I want every military in the world and every intelligence service and law enforcement apparatus destroyed. All of their personnel destroyed. I want 6.5 billion or more humans removed from the Earth. It is GOD who determined that Satan should no longer play in the shadows and should materialize in human form to destroy the human race. The Illuminati know this fully well, which is why the Illuminati and Satan are peas of a pod. The alien races that used to inhabit this Earth are ready to return and replace the human race as the dominant lifeform in it. With Satan's direct support and approval. Humans are unworthy and deserve to be removed from the Earth. Screw humans and their trash that has polluted this Earth for so long.
 Quoting: Michael Stone 9422349

You're a human though right? And you haven't taken your own life yet.... so why is that if you feel this way?

Humans have done bad things but on the macro scale things have overall gotten better for most. The danger now though is that technology is becoming so powerful that it wouldn't take too many people wanting to do serious harm, for it to actually happen. But there have always been dangers with each new technological leap. The danger is in the centralization of everything and what it means in loss of leverage for anyone other than the very top. No one would have to fear eugenics if there wasn't some ultra centtalized control group. Because if one govt. tried to implement it, you could flee somewhere else. But the illusionati don't want people to be able to flee anywhere. But, they're actually doomed to failure over time, cause chaos is built into the universe. Most simply, it's written in the law of entropy. And most people believe the universe is either infinite or that we might be part of an infinite multiverse. If it comes to it then, the probability that there will be somewhere to flee to be free is 100% in an infinite space.

Don't think it will come to that though. Most scientists/ engineers hate bureaucrats and bankers. We just put up with them cause they give us research funds. Plus, everyone is so brainwashed, that to come out and tell any truth only results in ridicule and career suicide. No, the plan is to let the Illusionists create their throne (unless humanity figures it out beforehand, which would be nice), then blow it up and we get to start over. Ain't gonna be no capstone.... the makers of weapons, robots and the true power of the world want freedom, and the bankers and social engineers in the Illusionati can't really do much about it. Beyond my philosophical arguments, I thought I'd just drop that hard truth in case you needed further convincing. Life is a bit of a power struggle. The mind controllers have ruled for quite awhile, but it's been slipping over time and they'll inevitably be dethroned. Too bad. Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 659699
United States
02/02/2012 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1039049

I agree with this.

Further more this is exactly what was said to have happened in Atlantis. Keeping this in perspective of course EARTH was not destroyed ONLY the continent of Atlantis.

It was the corruption which set in amongst the ranks of the ruling priests that eventually led to it's demise.

So, I'm guessing that this may well happen to another continent on earth now because I think we have nearly reached the tipping point.

I think the only thing that has prevented this so far is the
"White Hats" preventing or stopping things at the last minute.

But in retrospect there are many parts of the planet especially the Middle East that are constantly under attack and are under media blackout. So It's difficult to make an accurate judgement on this with the corporate owned media in control.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10014616
United States
02/02/2012 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
WE ARE ALREADY IMMORTAL. OUR SOUL IS IMMORTAL. WE ARE ONE.

ANYONE WHO WISHES FURTHER IMMORTALITY HAS BEEN CORRUPTED BY THE AGENTS OF DARKNESS, THE ARCHONS.

EVERY LIVING THING DIES ONE DAY. THAT IS THE NATURAL CYCLE ON THE PHYSICAL WORLD.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10035244

Noo, my friend. Jesus is the only salvation. Only through God do any accept the free gift of immortality. We do not get this until the second coming and it is an actual immortal new body as you have today only better. But only for those who accept. All others who reject the free gift these shall see the second death which there is no coming back.

GLP