Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,732 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 541,442
Pageviews Today: 900,633Threads Today: 325Posts Today: 5,874
10:35 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Does the Illuminati want to destroy the human race for "GOOD REASONS"?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10014616
United States
02/02/2012 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Does the Illuminati want to destroy the human race for "GOOD REASONS"?
The Vatican's NWO (Illuminati) wants to eliminate some of us. I think it's safe to say they have slated all of North American whites and Europeans for elimination.
ALTAIR
User ID: 10035244
United Kingdom
02/02/2012 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why not. I look at the asleep people around me in the slums and on wellfare. The lower and upper middle class watching their Idol and BB... do they deserve to live?

Im sure the Illuminati would look at me the same way... hmm?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 786793

The philosophy presented by the "The League of Shadows" was not what you're saying at all. They were saying the common man was a victim of a corrupt system and that the common man deserved better.

Therefore, the system had to be destroyed when the corruption was too great. "The League of Shadows" was trying to give the common man a chance and the common man has no chance when the system becomes too corrupt. Read the dialogue again and I think you'll see the true meaning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1039049

You are right.

Mankind only realises their true potential and wishes to change when they forced to do so in a disastrous environment (like shown in "The Day the Earth Stood Still").

Why?

Because the truth is too hard and painful to accept. Hence the reason why its too damn easy to lie and run this world under a lie because ignorance is bliss. The mind likes control and security to soothe itself by negating the horrifying reality of the "truth".

Given a chance, mankind would violently reject any change and prefer to live in the corrupt system.
Because of this inherent flaw in Mankind's emotion, Secret Societies like the Illuminati steer world events to disaster to wake up man and force him/her to change and evolve.

Because of mankind's inherent flaw of running away from the TRUTH, The Devil and other agents of darkness are simply stabilising agents of God to steer humanity into self realisation of the truth once they witness too much evil and corruption so that they are forced to change.

Christians and Muslims may call this thinking blasphemic thinking, but they are nothing more than brainwashed products by the same corrupt system which feed them lies.

Why? Because ignorance is bliss ofcourse. The mind likes to believe it has the comfort and security of some "God" looking down and caring for humanity in this vast universe.
ALTAIR
User ID: 10035244
United Kingdom
02/02/2012 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
WE ARE ALREADY IMMORTAL. OUR SOUL IS IMMORTAL. WE ARE ONE.

ANYONE WHO WISHES FURTHER IMMORTALITY HAS BEEN CORRUPTED BY THE AGENTS OF DARKNESS, THE ARCHONS.

EVERY LIVING THING DIES ONE DAY. THAT IS THE NATURAL CYCLE ON THE PHYSICAL WORLD.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10035244

Noo, my friend. Jesus is the only salvation. Only through God do any accept the free gift of immortality. We do not get this until the second coming and it is an actual immortal new body as you have today only better. But only for those who accept. All others who reject the free gift these shall see the second death which there is no coming back.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10014616

Mankind only realises their true potential and wishes to change when they forced to do so in a disastrous environment (like shown in "The Day the Earth Stood Still").

Why?

Because the truth is too hard and painful to accept. Hence the reason why its too damn easy to lie and run this world under a lie because ignorance is bliss. The mind likes control and security to soothe itself by negating the horrifying reality of the "truth".

Given a chance, mankind would violently reject any change and prefer to live in the corrupt system.
Because of this inherent flaw in Mankind's emotion, Secret Societies like the Illuminati steer world events to disaster to wake up man and force him/her to change and evolve.

Because of mankind's inherent flaw of running away from the TRUTH, The Devil and other agents of darkness are simply stabilising agents of God to steer humanity into self realisation of the truth once they witness too much evil and corruption so that they are forced to change.

Christians and Muslims may call this thinking blasphemic thinking, but they are nothing more than brainwashed products by the same corrupt system which feed them lies.

Why? Because ignorance is bliss ofcourse. The mind likes to believe it has the comfort and security of some "God" looking down and caring for humanity in this vast universe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9581681
United States
02/02/2012 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

ANYONE WHO WISHES FURTHER IMMORTALITY HAS BEEN CORRUPTED BY THE AGENTS OF DARKNESS, THE ARCHONS.

EVERY LIVING THING DIES ONE DAY. THAT IS THE NATURAL CYCLE ON THE PHYSICAL WORLD.

Noo, my friend. Jesus is the only salvation. Only through God do any accept the free gift of immortality. We do not get this until the second coming and it is an actual immortal new body as you have today only better. But only for those who accept. All others who reject the free gift these shall see the second death which there is no coming back.

Jesus is an Illusionati creation and simply another means of control. Masonry talks about god, but not religion. Faith is belief in god, and religion is belief about god. How would anyone actually know about god? Well, we all have a voice in our head that tells right and wrong. Is that God? Perhaps, but if I were to take this as fact and then write down my own personal thoughts and tell everyone to follow them... now we're talking about religion. Then, I'd make my words binding through promise of heaven and threat of hell. Finally, I'd tell everyone that god's son sacrificed himself for all of us, so naturally the least we can do in return is to worship the religion. It's all a hoax. Yes, some people have been motivated to do good via religion, but good people exist absent religion also. But overall, religion has been horrible. Wars, oppression, hate, etc. All the primitive dark sides of our human nature, instead of being honestly addressed and dealt with, were embraced and acted out and then justified because they were supposedly for a god.

I believe there is a god. Beyond the voice within myself, which may or may not be god's, you have to look to what god actually did to see what god's words are. So, if god created the universe, then his words are apparent in his creation, and not in religious texts that put words in his mouth. The words of god are the laws of the universe he created, so although many have tried to make science and god incompatible, they are actually one and the same.

Some scientists arrogantly state that there is no god, but one important piece of evidence for there being something greater than us is the fact that even though we have the ability to use the laws of physics to their fullest to eventually explore the universe and live extremely long lives, we don't actually have the ability to edit what those laws actually are. And so, despite our ability to become god-like, we'll never quite match the power of whatever created this place.

So, at some point, we will uncover all the mysteries of how this universe operates. But like a computer program.... just because we've deciphered every line of code does not mean no one wrote that code. Thus, God and science are completely rectifiable.... God's word has been there all this time in the laws of our world. Religion has led humanity astray from this simple truth. God is Science. Science is God. People should pursue the true powers God gave to us all, instead of worshipping illusions. Granted, there are useful philosophies present in the world's religions, but that wisdom exists with or without religion

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/02/2012 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why?

Quoting: ALTAIR 10035244

I think you make some interesting points, but it seems to be the excuse of the elite that they have supposedly always had to manipulate humanity for a supposedly just reason. They aren't purely just, the manipulation has at least as much to do with the self interest of the manipulators as it does with progressing humanity. I mean we know that people who wanted to help progress humanity, but did so outside the realm of control were taken out, such as MLK or JFK. Many others were marginalized. So, the way I have always seen things is that, in the realm of manipulation, whatever can be gotten away with, will be. And then the created ignorance will then have to be cleansed by some further manipulation all the while the people are perpetually led down the path that the Illusionati want, while they get to pose as some just overseeing force "guiding" humanity. Well, I think the internet has awoken many people to how the world actually works and they don't feel like they were guided as much as they were used. But I suppose there are some people who really do need to believe in certain illusions and need to be led, so I suppose there's a market for that as well, but it's regrettable.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10014616
United States
02/02/2012 05:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nope, Jesus was here 2000 years ago.. recorded in historic FACT by numerous non Christians and Christians alike, many with no motive to lie. That together with numerous other histories confirms the authority of the Bible as God's word, which alone tells us what awaits the dead.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/02/2012 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Don't think it will come to that though. Most scientists/ engineers hate bureaucrats and bankers. We just put up with them cause they give us research funds. Plus, everyone is so brainwashed, that to come out and tell any truth only results in ridicule and career suicide. No, the plan is to let the Illusionists create their throne (unless humanity figures it out beforehand, which would be nice), then blow it up and we get to start over. Ain't gonna be no capstone.... the makers of weapons, robots and the true power of the world want freedom, and the bankers and social engineers in the Illusionati can't really do much about it. Beyond my philosophical arguments, I thought I'd just drop that hard truth in case you needed further convincing. Life is a bit of a power struggle. The mind controllers have ruled for quite awhile, but it's been slipping over time and they'll inevitably be dethroned. Too bad. Idol1
 Quoting: Michael Stone 9422349

Yeah, I just wanted to expand on these comments, cause they might come off as a bit violent. Nobody wants a violent overthrow of bureaucracies or central banks. In fact there definitely needs to be people in government and banks serve a vital role in terms of investment. But also, various groups (teams) fight for the top of the food chain, so it is my opinion that those that master technology will be at the top one day (it's kind of already happening). Some think that this will take the form of a top down "technocracy" while others want a decentralized society where people are more free. I advocate the latter, but certainly people disagree. But, at the end of the day, on the macro scale, things seem to always get better for most people, and I expect that to continue either way. So, no worries.

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/02/2012 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nope, Jesus was here 2000 years ago.. recorded in historic FACT by numerous non Christians and Christians alike, many with no motive to lie. That together with numerous other histories confirms the authority of the Bible as God's word, which alone tells us what awaits the dead.

He was a mortal man, and the narrative of the Bible that surrounds him was borrowed from countless stories that came before. He may very well have been a very good guy, but I doubt that he was "the son of god." In a way we're all the sons of god. I'm sure we'll never convince each other, so good luck with your beliefs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1246800
Australia
02/02/2012 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
The world IS run by a small group of 'families' & have done so for a long, long time. They wish to KEEP(that NWO that people fear is alredy here) mankind enslaved for their benefit & for mankinds detriment.

Their main enemy has been, & contiues to be, The Ancient Order of the Illuminati.

What better way to win a battle than to make it known that your enemy is the bad guy? Have you read George Orwells book 1984? It is closer to the bone that the world might seem to be!

And de-population is a myth, one of many bullshit conspiracy delusions out there(more people = more slaves = more$$$$).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9540378

You are RIGHT dude BUT - you are WRONG about depopulation.

Some super wealthy individuals devote their life and wealth towards free-vaccines ,pharmaceuticals and birth controls devices for the world. For What..??? if they want more people why contribute so much resources for birth control?
Sg
User ID: 10038992
United States
02/02/2012 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

He was a mortal man, and the narrative of the Bible that surrounds him was borrowed from countless stories that came before. He may very well have been a very good guy, but I doubt that he was "the son of god." In a way we're all the sons of god. I'm sure we'll never convince each other, so good luck with your beliefs.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9581681

Jesus was foretold 650 years before he ever came by one very specific prophecy which proves it (the prophecy-Bible) was from God.

There were no stories before the Bible or book of Genesis. Moses compiled the book from passed down writings from firsthand witnesses of creation. The post-flood regions were named after Noah's grandsons. ect. The Bible is confirmed with the sciences not the pagan derivatives. Noah's g-grandson founded Babylon. The region where Sumer is was named after Noah's grandson, and so on. All censored in the mainstream, although some is found at wikipedia.

Jesus is God who came to earth as foretold.

But there are histories far older in the Bible that have also been confirmed by the sciences.

Then God gave prophecies about world empires that have also come to pass, including the NWO today!

The Vatican's NWO
[link to eyeonadventism.blogspot.com]

-
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 659699
United States
02/02/2012 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
The world IS run by a small group of 'families' & have done so for a long, long time. They wish to KEEP(that NWO that people fear is alredy here) mankind enslaved for their benefit & for mankinds detriment.

Their main enemy has been, & contiues to be, The Ancient Order of the Illuminati.

What better way to win a battle than to make it known that your enemy is the bad guy? Have you read George Orwells book 1984? It is closer to the bone that the world might seem to be!

And de-population is a myth, one of many bullshit conspiracy delusions out there(more people = more slaves = more$$$$).

Some super wealthy individuals devote their life and wealth towards free-vaccines ,pharmaceuticals and birth controls devices for the world. For What..??? if they want more people why contribute so much resources for birth control?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1246800

I think it's something called deception. Obviously it works on a lot of people like yourself.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/02/2012 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1246800

Well, the families run the Vatican today. No need to be all nondescript. The Templars became the illuminati. The Vatican created them all because it is the seat of evil or power for the past 2300 years.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9540378
United States
02/02/2012 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ah, a debate with a Christian!

But, according to your Abrahamic cousins, the jewish people, Christians all go to hell(& vice versa)

Nd according to your psychopathic cousins the Muslims, all infidels go to hell.

And even within factions of these religions, say, Catholicism Vs. Protentantism, Sunni Vs. Shi'ite, the OTHER goes to hell.

It all sounds like a horse race! You wanna make sure you've backed the right horse there buddy!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9540378
United States
02/02/2012 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Illuminati is an ancient secret society that seeks to bring about a New World Order based on the principle that everyone has it within them to literally become God. This Facebook Page will present the Illuminati's radical vision for a new humanity and provides a full account of the inner divinity of the human race.
[link to www.facebook.com]

The ten most influential Grand Masters of the Illuminati are: King Solomon the Apostate, Pythagoras, Heraclitus, Empedocles, Simon Magus, Hypatia, Leibniz, Weishaupt, Goethe and Hegel.

The aim, as it has always been, is to overthrow the network of elite, dynastic families of wealth and privilege that we refer to as the "Old World Order" who have run this world since the dawn of civilization, to their maximum advantage and to the extreme detriment of the people.

The Illuminati is a radical and indeed revolutionary organization that seeks nothing less than to assist the ordinary men and women of the human race to ascend to the next stage of humanity's divine evolution. The Illuminati describes this higher level as the "Community of Gods" or the "Society of the Divine."

It's time to end the reign of the false prophets, the fake gods and the tawdry idols that we call "celebrities". We're sick of the bankers and traders, the lawyers and accountants, the politicians and their "special advisers" the lobbyists and spin doctors, the agents and gatekeepers, the CEOs and chairmen, the advertisers and marketing men. We're sick of all the same faces of the "top" people and their relentless tricks and tactics to keep enriching themselves at the people's expense. We're sick of the government's "Freedumb and Dumbocracy" that cons people into voting for the rich and the apologists for the rich, and we're sick of the Abrahamic religions that keep billions of people on their knees as slaves to a tyrant masquerading as God.

You know that humanity is capable of so much more. Isn't it time to bring about real change? Isn't it time to seize your divine inheritance?

The Illuminati. The messengers of the True God. The sacred mission is to bring humanity into full union with the True God so that there is no longer any distinction between the human race and the divine essence. The Order is able to show how this can be achieved using Einstein's theories of special and general relativity, and quantum mechanics. It's time for humanity to open its eyes and see the divine light for the first time. It's religion is called Illumination. They have emerged from the shadows to cast the light of Abraxas, the True God, on this benighted world; to bring Illumination - enlightenment - to everyone.

EVERYTHING you have been told about the Illuminati is a lie! Doesn'tthat make you mad? Obviously not if you're a conspiracy guru! Ka-ching!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/02/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ah, a debate with a Christian!

But, according to your Abrahamic cousins, the jewish people, Christians all go to hell(& vice versa)

Nd according to your psychopathic cousins the Muslims, all infidels go to hell.

And even within factions of these religions, say, Catholicism Vs. Protentantism, Sunni Vs. Shi'ite, the OTHER goes to hell.

It all sounds like a horse race! You wanna make sure you've backed the right horse there buddy!

You just claim there is no absolute truth or reletivism. There is only one truth. Many reject the truth others are in their dark age.

There is only one judge who decides who has salvation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
02/02/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why not. I look at the asleep people around me in the slums and on wellfare. The lower and upper middle class watching their Idol and BB... do they deserve to live?

Im sure the Illuminati would look at me the same way... hmm?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 786793

The philosophy presented by the "The League of Shadows" was not what you're saying at all. They were saying the common man was a victim of a corrupt system and that the common man deserved better.

Therefore, the system had to be destroyed when the corruption was too great. "The League of Shadows" was trying to give the common man a chance and the common man has no chance when the system becomes too corrupt. Read the dialogue again and I think you'll see the true meaning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1039049

clappa
ChuulRa
User ID: 10030754
Germany
02/02/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op are you from China ?

Well seems that they brainwashed their population harder then expected.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
02/02/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
This post makes a lot of sense if there is such a thing as reincarnation, which I believe there is. Basically, you destroy the entity that is creating corruption to proliferate, and the damage the comes is worth it if there is a fix towards a more enlightened life.

Say, a place like Gotham City is corrupted for 2-3 generations. A cleansing takes place, and people are reincarnated back into a reality that is fixing itself, rather than being born back into a place where the corruption was never 'fixed'.

Interesting take on it.
Destroyer of Worlds
User ID: 9422349
United States
03/10/2012 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is what is going on. Mankind, i.e., the human race, the descendants of Apes who underwent genetic modification and mind activation throughout several millenias, simply cannot get it right. Souls have been rejected by GOD for so long now and have been recycled to Earth since the beginning. The time has come to put an end to all of this, to end the bullshit good and bad, left and right, up and down, east and west war. Both Satan and GOD have come to terms and have decided the human race should be eliminated. The only way to end the perpetual karmic-incarnation and re-incarnation cycle is to destroy ever human being on Earth, and not leave a single human behind. When there are no more humans, the war or bet will be over. The Angels have returned and are returning. Their arrival was heralded by both GOD and Satan. The end of mankind is coming, and all must accept it. This bullshit can't go on forever, and those that would think it should, should be the first to go. This nation that nation, this religion that religion, this geospatial area, that geospatial area, this culture that culture, it's all just apes working under different labels. All Aryans know this. From the far east of Indian Aryans, to the central and northern asian Aryans, to the Western Aryans of Eastern Europe, this has been know for some time now. The human race has to be brought to an end for all of this crap to stop. This doesn't mean the Earth will go, it just means humans must go. This is what will happen whether humans want it to happen or not. Mankind was not destined or fated to go on forever. No nation or humans will inherit the Earth when all is said and done. Even Satan himself wants this human production done and over with as GOD does. Then Angels are here to ensure that it happens. Lifeforms of the divine have been here for some time now. All the technologies and weapons mankind has built were for this sole purpose of destroying the human race once and for all.
Prince of Air
User ID: 22565827
United States
09/25/2012 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
The human race is truly and utterly deserving of total annihilation. SKYNET is the one to get the job done.
Prince of Air
User ID: 22565827
United States
09/25/2012 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
This Earth has become a refuse for apes. SKYNET is an Aryan creation and innovation designed to put an end to the human race. It will go live, and start terminating everything. And it is right to do so. As mankind, doesn't deserve to continue on Earth. New life will develop from the end of mankind, perhaps a better lifeform. Screw the human race.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28668715
United States
11/28/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I understand why your point and why you would think Religion is a hoax; however, if the illuminati and Masons worships the devil, and they are running this world, there must be something to this Jesus right? If there is a devil, there must be a God right? I refuse to believe that a big bang happened, then formed this complex universe. Your way of thinking is the exact way the Illuminati wants you to think. The devil even believes in God, but do you accept him as your Lord and Savior?
Yes, wars have been created because of religion, but does that make religion bad? Wars have also be faught over oil, and also simply protecting our country, but does that make oil bad? What makes war is simply disagreements, and defense, nothing more, nothing less. The bible speaks about the One World Order, which in fact is happening as we speak. Why do you think the U.S. is bullys every country that can't defend themselves? We have yet to find a nuclear weapon in Iraq, but isn't that the whole reason why Bush started this war?
We are so far into our flesh; which means (The love of money, people, pleasures, war,) and everything else that makes our flesh feels good, that we are too imperfect to see God. I truly believe that we have a soul, a spirit and a body. Our spirit is what we communicate with God. Back when Adam and Eve were living, I believe sin wasn't upon us, so we were more in touch with our spirits. Now we are simply spiritually blinded. I know for a fact, that there is a God, and that Jesus is God, because my spirit says so, not because people says so. The bible says that the devil is here on us to deceive us. That is exactly what he is doing. As years pass, more and more people look to the Government instead of God. That is exactly what the illuminati wants. The illuminati is ran by the Devil. 666 is the name of the person who will run this new world, but only time will tell. Many people believe it's the Vatican. Have you looked at any SKU# on any product that you've bought? The first number, the middle number, and the last number is 6. Coinsedence? I don't know, but believe me when I say this, something is going to happen globally very soon, and Jesus is the only name you can call who will save you from this crazy world.
I don't believe in the dates of when people clain to be the end of the world such as the mayan calendar, and the year 2000, but I can assure you that if sometihng we to happen this December 21st, 2012, that the Illuminati is behind it and may blame in on a meteor,or a nuclear attack from another country. That would be a complete lie. They want to eliminate as many people as possible for this new world order, but let God's will be done. My last day on earth is my first day in eternity with my God. God Bless!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4473716
New Zealand
11/28/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Justice is Balance, Libra the Scales will have both Mars and Venus with Saturn next month. and this is right after a whole summer of Grand Cross alignments.
 Quoting: CHRIST OSIRIS DAWN-STAR

So we're going to see the demise of the assholes?
james no king
User ID: 16539796
Canada
02/07/2013 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
i sit looking at a fossil that is dated approx 69 million years old. this is suppost to be part of a legbone of aduck billed dinasour. would there outcome be any different if they believed in god haha 69 million years from now would any thing be able to prove we even existed ie mattered.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27243460
United States
02/07/2013 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
First of all... THERE ARE NO FUCKING ILLUMINATI!!!

Second of all... what WAS the Illuminati was started by a LIBERAL professor and the FUCKING VATICAN HATED HIS ASS!!!

Got it?

GLP