Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,101 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 516,006
Pageviews Today: 906,768Threads Today: 444Posts Today: 6,819
10:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Letter About the Illuminati, Handwritten by Rapper Prodigy of Mobb Deep.

Revolutionary

User ID: 1248927
Australia
02/03/2011 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Letter About the Illuminati, Handwritten by Rapper Prodigy of Mobb Deep.
You don't understand do you? Jay-Z, Kanye West, and other rappers are being called freemasons and affliates of the illuminati by the media right? Then prove me where in they're songs they say they are affiliated with the masons or illuminati? do they talk about sacrificing children? eating and killing children? eating dead corpses, shooting your mother and father and assassinating your sister? talk about murder in every song? and worshipping the devil, aleister crowler or the pentagram? mentioning serial killers as they're gods?
 Quoting: FlipTheMyk1984

Check the track "Free Mason" Jay Z, Rick Ross and Kanye, whom are all under Jay Z's label rockafella records, the song is all about ther status, power, controll and wealth.

So do a little reasearch before making yourself look stupid. It mainstream media says nothing about the illumaniti/freemason ties, its people whom know the hidden and at times very openly obvious symobls in video clips and lyrics in songs. All Jay Z's clothing line is full of masonic symbols, Pyramids, the all seeing eye, the comapss and what not. Any fan or person who listens to Hip Hop/Rap/RnB knows he Kanye, Rick Ross and Nas just to name a few is because they are very open about it. As is Nas whom has a couple of film clips featuring freemasons, freemason lodages and freemason symbols everywhere. They been doing it since the mid 90's.

Horrorcore has a huge fan base, Necro for example is hardcore/horrorcore rap and is very NWO, along with The Demigods, Snowgoons, Army of The Pharoes, Ill Bill, La Coka Nostra ect. Step ya game up homie before spitin thyat shit coming out your mouth.

Last Edited by Revolutionary on 02/03/2011 04:24 AM
Tetra

User ID: 1254289
Germany
02/03/2011 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
~•:*Winnie*:•~

User ID: 1253845
United Kingdom
02/03/2011 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to theindustryexposed.com]

there you go, that should get you started.
happy now?
Revolutionary

User ID: 1248927
Australia
02/04/2011 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to theindustryexposed.com]

there you go, that should get you started.
 Quoting: ~•:*Winnie*:•~

Thats a gay docco. The guy that does it is somtimes on point, he believes smoking MJ is a sin, hardcord christian.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 992777
United States
02/04/2011 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1254052
United States
02/04/2011 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.evilindustry.com]

I stumbled across this while looking for some other conspiracy stuff online.

I don't listen to this kind of music, so I'm not even really sure who the rapper that wrote it is. But he does specifically mention Jay-Z as being involved with the Illuminati.

Any thoughts on this?
 Quoting: zombieintraining

he's part of the duo, Mobb Deep, that was lucky enough to be a leading part of the greatest hip hop album ever produced, Hell on Earth.

but, just to be certain, judging by their lyrics they too were a part of the sinister goings-on in the world; however, they usually portray themselves as humble witnesses.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 992777
United States
02/04/2011 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't listen to this kind of music, so I'm not even really sure who the rapper that wrote it is. But he does specifically mention Jay-Z as being involved with the Illuminati.

Any thoughts on this?

he's part of the duo, Mobb Deep, that was lucky enough to be a leading part of the greatest hip hop album ever produced, Hell on Earth.

but, just to be certain, judging by their lyrics they too were a part of the sinister goings-on in the world; however, they usually portray themselves as humble witnesses.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1254052

Greatest hip-hop album EVER?

lol, I don't know about that...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1254052
United States
02/04/2011 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Any thoughts on this?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1254052

Greatest hip-hop album EVER?

lol, I don't know about that...
 Quoting: BigBalla

at 40 years old. i'm pretty much an expert on this subject.

Hell on Earth was the plateau for hip hop and its been down hill ever since.

sure there are others, such as wu tang clan, but without question that album was the finest produced by the genre.

i suppose you are mostly into hip POP.

GLP