Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,022 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,034,412
Pageviews Today: 1,889,963Threads Today: 624Posts Today: 13,912
06:21 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

PROOF -- BP Deepwater Horizon Drilled TWO Wells That Blew Out on FEB 13 and APR 20

Oiled in Florida  (OP)

User ID: 993540
United States
07/21/2010 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: PROOF -- BP Deepwater Horizon Drilled TWO Wells That Blew Out on FEB 13 and APR 20
So are there any cams actually showing us any part of the Leaning Tower of Macondo aka Blown Out on April 20th Well #B???
 Quoting: goodmockingbird

I would doubt it. Just like BP has never shown a ROV camera view of the sunken remains of the Deepwater Horizon. It's all smoke and mirrors to keep the cover-up alive for the sheeple.
Nancy Lazaryan
User ID: 1009846
Canada
07/21/2010 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: PROOF -- BP Deepwater Horizon Drilled TWO Wells That Blew Out on FEB 13 and APR 20
So are there any cams actually showing us any part of the Leaning Tower of Macondo aka Blown Out on April 20th Well #B???
 Quoting: goodmockingbird

The Leaning Tower of Macondo is what is shown on Skandi Nepture's ROV. These are the coordinates of the FIRST well that blew out.

The well the ruptured the sea floor.
The well that can't hold pressure (duh, sea floor rupture).

If we put out heads and eyes together, we can figure out WHERE the ROVs are in the Gulf, by using the Live Marine Traffic map.

I have NOT been able to find "Oly Rov" on the Live Marine Traffic map, been searching on and off for days.

It is interesting there are two "clusters" of ships that have been in the same two areas for DAYS.

Hope you can see it here:
[link to www.marinetraffic.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 839312
United States
07/21/2010 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
great find, op.

this is serious.

can we get this information to matt simmons?
Oiled in Florida  (OP)

United States
07/21/2010 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
great find, op.

this is serious.

Quoting: Ocean Motion

I have a feeling he knows everything that's posted in this thread and much much more. I have no doubt he had access to the BP exploration plan for both wells long ago since he's in the oil business.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1006530
United States
07/21/2010 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
all this,if true confrimes what matt simmons has been saying all along,I really thought he was full of shit.I couldnt believe BP would be so bold as to make up such a huge lie as this.If true its time to start throwing bp executives in prison!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1004291
United States
07/21/2010 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
All anyone has to do is look up the below positions on a map to see where the first abandoned and blown out well is positioned in relation to the current well they supposedly capped. The first well, WELL #A, has been spewing oil into the Gulf since February 13. WELL #B (meant to be a relief well) commenced on or about February 20 and blew up Deepwater Horizon on April 20.

Look at the plans and the facts. Look at the maps. Do searches and see for yourself. All that's necessary is to read what has already been revealed.

This has been a monumental COVER UP since February 13. It is no different than the cover-up of what really happened with the World Trade Center. A cover-up is nothing less than a cover-up.

BP WELL #A (the first well that blew and was abandoned)

Latitude 28/44/17.277 N
Longitude 88/21/57.340 W

On location in Mississippi Canyon Block 252 in the Gulf of Mexico, the Deepwater Horizon semi-sub commenced exploration drilling at the Macondo prospect on 03FEB10.

This exploration well had been partially drilled by Transocean in OCT09. The Marianas semi-sub was damaged by hurricane Ida and was removed for repairs in late NOV09.

BP immediately experienced serious problems with its Deepwater Horizon semi-sub operation on 03FEB10. They were unable to seal large cracks at the base of the well for ten days.

BP informed the U.S. Minerals Management Service Dept. of the Interior on 13FEB10 that the cracks were causing uncontrollable bursts of natural gas and they filed a permit to abandon the well immediately.

President Obama was notified of the well blowout on February 13, 2010.

BP WELL #B (the second well that blew up Deepwater Horizon)

Latitude 28/44/16.027 N
Longitude 88/21/57.340 W

BP's Exploration Plan for both wells A and B filed with the Minerals Management Service (Dept. of the Interior) on February 23, 2009.
[link to www.scribd.com]
 Quoting: Oiled in Florida

Where is the source doucment for the commentary for well A?

It is not in the Scrib Document.
Brwnstown

User ID: 897397
United States
07/21/2010 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
great find, op.

this is serious.

I have a feeling he knows everything that's posted in this thread and much much more. I have no doubt he had access to the BP exploration plan for both wells long ago since he's in the oil business.

I wonder how many times the MSM in print and on air have changed the distance in their reports of this accident?

I have never really paid attention when they say 40 or 50 miles offshore..

May have to scan youtube for a while and see......
Brwnstown

United States
07/21/2010 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
all this,if true confrimes what matt simmons has been saying all along,I really thought he was full of shit.I couldnt believe BP would be so bold as to make up such a huge lie as this.If true its time to start throwing bp executives in prison!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1006530

Dont forget the government, they have known all along as well and have continued the cover up......
Oiled in Florida  (OP)

United States
07/21/2010 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
OBAMA.... KNEW ABOUT BP PROBLEMS ON THE DRILLSHIP ON FEBRUARY 13.... DIDN'T DO ANYTHING THEN

In fact, according to documents in the administration's possession, BP was fighting large cracks at the base of the well for roughly ten days in early February.

Further it seems the administration was also informed about this development, six weeks before to the rig's fatal explosion when an engineer from the University of California, Berkeley, announced to the world a near miss of an explosion on the rig by stating, "They damn near blew up the rig."

It's also now being reported that BP was asking for the administration's help on this matter long before the deadly accident and the now gushing well of tar.

From June 21, 2010

[link to www.foxnews.com]
Oiled in Florida  (OP)

United States
07/21/2010 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1004291

I never claimed it was.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1021078
United States
07/21/2010 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
This was a document was was released by NOAA after a survey by the USS Thomas Jefferson. I believe it solidifies the data that has already been given to us. This image shows the other leaks that were mapped on the ocean floor near the BOP that we have all been shown.

The BOP the we all see is in the middle right and is represented by a large red cylinder. Near the larger leaks that are in the foreground you can see a large white object that was mapped. I believe that is the first wells BOP and it was popped off in the original blow out and is now laying on its side.

There was a well blow out months before we were ever told about the DWH disaster.

[link to s844.photobucket.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 839312
United States
07/21/2010 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
where is the info on the feb 13 blowout?
YepItsMe
User ID: 960235
Australia
07/21/2010 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am vindicated. I have been saying this for months, posted as much to several threads here.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1012845

And WHO are YOU amongst all us ACs
DieOnMyFeet

User ID: 1042309
United States
Report Abusive Post
bump
I am a :dumbass:
Dark Age

User ID: 196395
United States
Report Abusive Post
This explains perfectly why weeks before the rig sank, Goldman, Hayward and Obama's bankers sold 40% of their BP stock, They already had a massive leak, if they new Deepwater would sink they probably would have sold more.

Fuck the Gov. and BP

Thank you Matt Simmons for being the only person telling the truth.
Freedom requires breathing room, the Constitution presupposes that there will be some crazies among us so that the rest of us can enjoy freedom. - Judge Andrew Napolitano

A huge shit cloud is coming!
Hades!
User ID: 1038633
United States
07/21/2010 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes thankyou Matt Simmons, and also to Matt Smith who also went down there. He knew nothing about this shit and was changed forever by what he saw and heard.

How hard is the truth to believe? GLP has given enough information with documents to back it up.

Now it's close to the point of no return, and most of you are sitting on your thumbs. Call the radio station, tv station, tea party in your area...it's what I have done.

Spread this shit, it's viral.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1040447
United States
07/21/2010 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Leaning Tower of Macondo is what is shown on Skandi Nepture's ROV. These are the coordinates of the FIRST well that blew out.

The well the ruptured the sea floor.
The well that can't hold pressure (duh, sea floor rupture).

If we put out heads and eyes together, we can figure out WHERE the ROVs are in the Gulf, by using the Live Marine Traffic map.

I have NOT been able to find "Oly Rov" on the Live Marine Traffic map, been searching on and off for days.

It is interesting there are two "clusters" of ships that have been in the same two areas for DAYS.

Hope you can see it here:
[link to www.marinetraffic.com]
 Quoting: Nancy Lazaryan 1009846

isn't the ocean intervention the rov ship? if so its past ten miles from both well sights so what the hell are they showing us?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 989156
United States
07/21/2010 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW!!! This is huge stuff here. The MSM of course will never announce that there are 2 incidents at the site. This shows that the entire mass is unstable and failing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1005697
United States
07/21/2010 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

I never claimed it was.

And I never claimed you did, I just asked where it was.

Where did that commentary come from?

Just asking.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1018917
United States
07/21/2010 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
This explains perfectly why weeks before the rig sank, Goldman, Hayward and Obama's bankers sold 40% of their BP stock, They already had a massive leak, if they new Deepwater would sink they probably would have sold more.

Fuck the Gov. and BP

Thank you Matt Simmons for being the only person telling the truth.
 Quoting: Dark Age

Hmmmmmm...very possible!

And it all brings us back to the initial kind of question we were asking when this all started: Was the destruction of the rig on 20 April 2010 done ON PURPOSE?

And if so, was it to disguise their efforts since 13 Feb 2010, and the sales of shares, etc.?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/21/2010 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone know which ship has the CANYON XLS-28 ROV? I know it's a Canyon/Helix ship, but I don't know the name of the ship. And does anyone know what the "Joe Griffin" does? I'm tracking it today, but I sure would like to know where it was on 10 July 2010.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/21/2010 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Ocean Motion

That is what I want to know, where is that commentary come from?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1029780
United States
07/21/2010 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
So if they get the deep water horizon well plugged in August as advertised are they just going to pack up and leave the area with another well leaking an untold amount of oil into the gulf till it runs dry?

BP must think we're all stupid.
Brwnstown

United States
07/21/2010 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

That is what I want to know, where is that commentary come from?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1005697

It seems incomprehensible that the president and other members of the administration still have jobs when it is now being reported that the federal government was apprised by BP on February 13 that the Deepwater Horizon oil rig was leaking oil and natural gas into the ocean floor.

In fact, according to documents in the administration's possession, BP was fighting large cracks at the base of the well for roughly ten days in early February.

Further it seems the administration was also informed about this development, six weeks before to the rig's fatal explosion when an engineer from the University of California, Berkeley, announced to the world a near miss of an explosion on the rig by stating, "They damn near blew up the rig."
[link to www.foxnews.com]

On Feb. 13, BP told the minerals service it was trying to seal cracks in the well about 40 miles (64 kilometers) off the Louisiana coast, drilling documents obtained by Bloomberg show. Investigators are still trying to determine whether the fissures played a role in the disaster.
[link to www.bloomberg.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/21/2010 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone know which ship has the CANYON XLS-28 ROV? I know it's a Canyon/Helix ship, but I don't know the name of the ship. And does anyone know what the "Joe Griffin" does? I'm tracking it today, but I sure would like to know where it was on 10 July 2010.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1018917

I'd also like to know what the CBC1268 barge was carrying on 10 July 2010. The barge has "CBC1268" clearly marked on the side. This same barge was in the Livingstone Channel (Great Lakes) during the first week of May 2010. It's owned by Canal Barge Company out of New Orleans. Nothing unusual about the latter, I realize. But I'd sure like to know what it was doing this month, and where it went to deliver its big yellow payload on 10 July.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1043946
United States
07/21/2010 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
So if they get the deep water horizon well plugged in August as advertised are they just going to pack up and leave the area with another well leaking an untold amount of oil into the gulf till it runs dry?

BP must think we're all stupid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1029780

Or hypnotized into not moving amuscle, or demoralized which causes the same effect.

A demoralized enemy will have a gun in his hand and not even lift it to fire, his arm may as well be dead, once his spirit is dead.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/21/2010 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Again, where is the source document for the following, where did this language come from:

BP WELL #A (the first well that blew and was abandoned)

Latitude 28/44/17.277 N
Longitude 88/21/57.340 W

On location in Mississippi Canyon Block 252 in the Gulf of Mexico, the Deepwater Horizon semi-sub commenced exploration drilling at the Macondo prospect on 03FEB10.

This exploration well had been partially drilled by Transocean in OCT09. The Marianas semi-sub was damaged by hurricane Ida and was removed for repairs in late NOV09.

BP immediately experienced serious problems with its Deepwater Horizon semi-sub operation on 03FEB10. They were unable to seal large cracks at the base of the well for ten days.

BP informed the U.S. Minerals Management Service Dept. of the Interior on 13FEB10 that the cracks were causing uncontrollable bursts of natural gas and they filed a permit to abandon the well immediately.

President Obama was notified of the well blowout on February 13, 2010.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1043488
United States
07/21/2010 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1006530

What about the POTUS, information is stating the was aware of the problems before the blow out.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/21/2010 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I put these coordinates into Google Earth Pro and came up with a distance of .6 miles apart.

How does this square with the numbers that Simmons is talking about--7 miles??

Is this a typical distance that a relief well would be drilled from a leaking well?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1006530
United States
07/21/2010 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
my hats off to op and everyone checking coordiates of rovs, searching the net for doc.s snd info, and basically doing the job the msm should but wont do. More power to you.You guys are my hero's.

GLP