Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,346 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 196,494
Pageviews Today: 353,749Threads Today: 179Posts Today: 2,622
04:05 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

PROOF -- BP Deepwater Horizon Drilled TWO Wells That Blew Out on FEB 13 and APR 20

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1043488
United States
07/21/2010 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: PROOF -- BP Deepwater Horizon Drilled TWO Wells That Blew Out on FEB 13 and APR 20
Remember when Obama surprisingly ok'd offshore drilling? Before the BP blow out? And it is being reported he was aware of problems.

Then of course he reinstated the moratorium, after the blow out.

[link to www.suntimes.com]

[link to www.reuters.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 649664
United States
07/21/2010 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: PROOF -- BP Deepwater Horizon Drilled TWO Wells That Blew Out on FEB 13 and APR 20
Well A was it plugged?

They attempted to plug Well #A. There were some extreme problems with it for 10 days, then it blew out the BOP and the well pipe on February 13. The BOP held back the pressure and saved Deepwater Horizon.

At that point, the new purpose for moving Deepwater Horizon into Well #B position was to drill a relief well. We all know what that result was on April 20 when the BOP did not work and Deepwater Horizon was lost in the process.
 Quoting: Oiled in Florida

Makes you wonder what's going to happen to the two relief wells scheduled for August.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1043988
Germany
07/21/2010 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Makes you wonder what's going to happen to the two relief wells scheduled for August.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 649664

.. Work on the relief well — now just days from completion — was suspended, and the cap that has been keeping the oil bottled up since last week may have to be reopened, allowing crude to gush into the sea again for days, said retired Coast Guard Adm. Thad Allen, the government's point man on the crisis. ...

Thread: Storms Threaten To Shut Down Gulf Well Work
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 706008
Canada
07/21/2010 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why isn't this pinned?

bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 993540
United States
07/21/2010 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why isn't this pinned?

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 706008

It's been pinned for over 5 hours.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1038613
United States
07/21/2010 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
trans_sign none of this makes sense
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1005697
United States
07/21/2010 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I put these coordinates into Google Earth Pro and came up with a distance of .6 miles apart.

How does this square with the numbers that Simmons is talking about--7 miles??

Is this a typical distance that a relief well would be drilled from a leaking well?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1005697

Ok, so it looks like BOA Deep C (the wild well) and the RW1(relief well) are about 1000m apart.

That is nearly exactly .6 miles, the same distance that you find for Well A and Well B via the OP's coordinates.
TonyTouch

United States
07/21/2010 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll ask this one last time, where is the source document for this language, where did this originate from?

OP, where did you get this info (highlighted), as it is not in the document you linked to:

WELL #A (the first well that blew and was abandoned)

Latitude 28/44/17.277 N
Longitude 88/21/57.340 W

On location in Mississippi Canyon Block 252 in the Gulf of Mexico, the Deepwater Horizon semi-sub commenced exploration drilling at the Macondo prospect on 03FEB10.

This exploration well had been partially drilled by Transocean in OCT09. The Marianas semi-sub was damaged by hurricane Ida and was removed for repairs in late NOV09.

BP immediately experienced serious problems with its Deepwater Horizon semi-sub operation on 03FEB10. They were unable to seal large cracks at the base of the well for ten days.

BP informed the U.S. Minerals Management Service Dept. of the Interior on 13FEB10 that the cracks were causing uncontrollable bursts of natural gas and they filed a permit to abandon the well immediately.

President Obama was notified of the well blowout on February 13, 2010.

Goetia

User ID: 987273
United States
07/21/2010 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
So wait, I'm kinda getting lost here.

You are saying we've been watching the 1st well or the relief well.

I believe we are watching the relief well all this time, but i don't think that is what I am reading here.

Can someone clarify?
NasTraDooMis

User ID: 993746
United States
07/21/2010 07:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
Test 019
Just passing thru.
OG id 126286
NasTraDooMis
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1044058
Ireland
07/21/2010 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another reference to WELL #A:

On Feb. 13, BP told the minerals service it was trying to seal cracks in the well about 40 miles (64 kilometers) off the Louisiana coast, drilling documents obtained by Bloomberg show. Investigators are still trying to determine whether the fissures played a role in the disaster.

[link to www.bloomberg.com]

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" [link to www.youtube.com] name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" [link to www.youtube.com] type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1044058

listen to what he says at around 2.20 on the video and watch his reaction... they are lining us up for the disaster news..
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
07/21/2010 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Another reference to WELL #A:

On Feb. 13, BP told the minerals service it was trying to seal cracks in the well about 40 miles (64 kilometers) off the Louisiana coast, drilling documents obtained by Bloomberg show. Investigators are still trying to determine whether the fissures played a role in the disaster.

[link to www.bloomberg.com]

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" [link to www.youtube.com] name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" [link to www.youtube.com] type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

listen to what he says at around 2.20 on the video and watch his reaction... they are lining us up for the disaster news..
click on the utube vid above
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1043988
Germany
07/21/2010 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
07/21/2010 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1043988

yes indeed,matt simmons is on the money..
TonyTouch

United States
07/21/2010 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1043988

What fucking clusterfuck!!!
FromTheSouth nli
User ID: 1044071
Australia
07/21/2010 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone know which ship has the CANYON XLS-28 ROV? I know it's a Canyon/Helix ship, but I don't know the name of the ship. And does anyone know what the "Joe Griffin" does? I'm tracking it today, but I sure would like to know where it was on 10 July 2010.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1018917

The Offshore Service Vessel chosen to deliver the cofferdam was the Motor Vessel (M/V) "Joe Griffin." The M/V Joe Griffin is owned by Edison Chouest Offshore, operating as Galliano Marine, out of Port Fourchon, Louisiana, and is under contract to British Petroleum.

[link to www.oil-electric.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1038613
United States
07/21/2010 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
So the current live feeds are from the well that blew on February 13th? And the one that blew on April 20th is now just a hole in the ground with oil still leaking. Is this correct?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1043434
United States
07/21/2010 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
If this is for real...why hasn't oil COVERED more beaches? I know, I know, but they couldn't cover-up that much oil with ANY amount of Corexit?

WHERE'S ALL THE CRUDE OIL????

and why is it blood red?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1044063
United States
07/21/2010 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll ask this one last time, where is the source document for this language, where did this originate from?

OP, where did you get this info (highlighted), as it is not in the document you linked to:

Latitude 28/44/17.277 N
Longitude 88/21/57.340 W

On location in Mississippi Canyon Block 252 in the Gulf of Mexico, the Deepwater Horizon semi-sub commenced exploration drilling at the Macondo prospect on 03FEB10.

This exploration well had been partially drilled by Transocean in OCT09. The Marianas semi-sub was damaged by hurricane Ida and was removed for repairs in late NOV09.

BP immediately experienced serious problems with its Deepwater Horizon semi-sub operation on 03FEB10. They were unable to seal large cracks at the base of the well for ten days.

BP informed the U.S. Minerals Management Service Dept. of the Interior on 13FEB10 that the cracks were causing uncontrollable bursts of natural gas and they filed a permit to abandon the well immediately.

Quoting: TonyTouch

A little touchy there AC or Tony or whoever you really are. you just signed up with glp 6-15 during the oiol crisis. Who do you work for that you are demanding just one last time what op posted and where he got the info from>. if you knew how to read you would see all the other posts here verfying what he wrote from lots of links.Are you a spook? Sure act like it. A paid shill for sure. agent
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1023497
United States
07/21/2010 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Check this out

Confidential

Lease G32306
Form MMS 123A1123S - Electronic Version
Application for Revised Bypass
Area/Block Me 252 Well Name 001 ST 00 BP 01 Well Type Exploration
Application Status Approved Operator 02481 BP Exploration & Production Inc.

04/15/10 - Inadvertently removed the 9-7/8" liner from the well design information. Have
reincorporated it.
04115/10 - Correct casing program. the 9-7/8" & 7" are actually a tapered casing. Please see
corrected well design information.

04114/10 - Revise casing program to include running a 7" production casing.
Revised data includes:
- well bore schematic
03/26/10 - Revise casing program to include running a 9.875" liner.
Revised data includes:
- directional
- well bore schematic
- pore pressure chart
- procedure
01-25-10 -
1) Revise Annular Pressure test from 5000 psi to 3500 psi.
2) Request departure to stump test the 6-5/8" and 5-112" drill pipe but only the 6-5/8" drillpipe
subsea. The only time the 5-1/2" will be run below the stack is as an inner string during the 16"
casing job. Once the 16" string is landed out and cemented, the seal assemble will be set, and the
inner string pulled out of the well bore. During this time the 5-1/2" will be below the stack inside the
casing
01-12-10 - Revision to use the Deepwater Horizon to finish drilling operations (Marianas sent to
shipyard for repairs, no longer under BP contract).
Revised attachments include:
1) Horizon BOP schematic
2) Wellbore schematic with revised RKB
3) Revised Departure List (removed departure for 250.449 (f)
4) Revised Pore Pressure Plot with Horizon RKB
The casing information has been upated to reflect actual setting depths, mudweights, etc.
Attachments referring to the Marianas BOPs and mooring have been removed.

May be they actually did not have time include the deeper liner of 9 " before it blew 5 days later. Also why test for a lower pressure?

[link to energycommerce.house.gov]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1006530
United States
07/21/2010 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
If this is for real...why hasn't oil COVERED more beaches? I know, I know, but they couldn't cover-up that much oil with ANY amount of Corexit?

WHERE'S ALL THE CRUDE OIL????

and why is it blood red?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1043434

Hmmmmmmmmm... hey Matt more questions for you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1044103
United States
07/21/2010 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is what I said a long time ago.

They drilled a test well that blew and drilled a relief well that blew.

I got poo-poo-ed by folks. I guess because I did not have time to meticulously document with sources everything I was saying. I work too much to be on here doing that kind of convincing of folks. I just kept saying READ the stuff. Glad folks are reading now.

The real story is there if you will just read all the documents and pore over them.
Blueacres
User ID: 894464
United Kingdom
07/21/2010 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
my hats off to op and everyone checking coordiates of rovs, searching the net for doc.s snd info, and basically doing the job the msm should but wont do. More power to you.You guys are my hero's.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1006530

Love you too babe. rant
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1023497
United States
07/21/2010 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I posted this before and I will again:
Report from haliburton for last 2 hours before trasnmission lost at 21:19 on 4/20/10

no idea what it means though :(

[link to energycommerce.house.gov]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1037035
United States
07/21/2010 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
- cracks started spewing
- NWO didn't want people to realize prophecy was unfolding so they drilled wells in hopes of relief. Instead they had two blowouts.

LIARS are something we cant afford to have around ESPECIALLY in the Whitehouse, house & senate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1044063
United States
07/21/2010 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
So wait, I'm kinda getting lost here.

You are saying we've been watching the 1st well or the relief well.

I believe we are watching the relief well all this time, but i don't think that is what I am reading here.

Can someone clarify?
 Quoting: Goetia

The rov pictures showing a bop are at the first well what op calls well A. Nancy from canada wrote here that the marine ship link showed the skandia rov was at the well A spot. You've been watching the bop at the first well which is not the well that destroyed the horizon rig.
TonyTouch

United States
07/21/2010 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Latitude 28/44/17.277 N
Longitude 88/21/57.340 W

A little touchy there AC or Tony or whoever you really are. you just signed up with glp 6-15 during the oiol crisis. Who do you work for that you are demanding just one last time what op posted and where he got the info from>. if you knew how to read you would see all the other posts here verfying what he wrote from lots of links.Are you a spook? Sure act like it. A paid shill for sure. agent
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1044063

Shut up cunt.

Did he write it or did it come from a document?

It's a simple fucking question and he never answered it.

Go read my fucking threads, many of which have been pinned and tell me I'm a fucking shill you fucking cunt.
fullbodyrub

User ID: 1042374
United States
07/21/2010 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1043468
United States
Report Abusive Post
Remember when Obama surprisingly ok'd offshore drilling? Before the BP blow out? And it is being reported he was aware of problems.

Then of course he reinstated the moratorium, after the blow out.

[link to www.suntimes.com]

[link to www.reuters.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1043488

Yes I do remember him saying that. Why would he do that? I wondered about that . Most people I talk to about him saying this say they don't know anything about it. What in the hell is wrong with people. All they want to watch on TV is "Dancing with the Stars" . Pay attention peeps before it's too late. Oh yes I remember him also saying the drilling would be along the Atlantic Coast.
TonyTouch

United States
Report Abusive Post
Here is the screenshot for the A and B wells from Google Maps pro.

.6 miles apart:

[link to tinypic.com]

GLP