Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,335 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 705,419
Pageviews Today: 1,153,899Threads Today: 466Posts Today: 7,790
11:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

How do you get rif of Lung Worms in Humans?

I have em
User ID: 1040260
United States
07/26/2010 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
How do you get rif of Lung Worms in Humans?
I just found out I have all kinds of parasites from going to a natureopath. Talk about expensive! It was $325 and I didn't get the meds for all the parasites I have yet.

One of them is lung worm. I've had severe asthma for 2 years. I think they are the cause.

Help! and Ewwwwww!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1042142
United States
07/26/2010 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: How do you get rif of Lung Worms in Humans?
I think they saw you coming... A fool and his money are soon parted, comes to mind s226
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1048647
United States
07/26/2010 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bullshit.
BRIEF AND TO THE POINT

User ID: 381742
United States
07/26/2010 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wormwood tincture,black Walnut Hull tincture and fresh ground cloves kill all parasites in the body...
Poor people do poor people things, and rich people do rich people things.

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

when you rob Paul to give to Peter ... ... ... you will always get Peters support!

:Brieffromnativea:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1049208
United States
Report Abusive Post
Lucky Strikes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 514339
Canada
Report Abusive Post
silver lungs?
Bluebird

User ID: 730536
United States
07/26/2010 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
A natureopath gave you parasites? Can you elaborate on how exactly? Sorry for your problems.

What other parasites do you have and how did you get those?
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
LA-LA-LA

User ID: 1042714
United States
07/26/2010 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
do you have ascaris?
I heard that some antiparasitis meds make them migrate to other parts, such as brain
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 286213
United States
07/26/2010 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want you to do your own research before you try this, but I bought some walnut oil in one of those little amber bottles from the natural food store to help clear up acne and some potential parasites. It really seems to work but it taste nasty! I've even given it to my son who is young and doesn't seem to have any side effects. I'm really hoping this works for you! If it does, it will be like a $4 fix! Keep me updated.
:0)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2010 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
A natureopath gave you parasites? Can you elaborate on how exactly? Sorry for your problems.

Quoting: Bluebird

No she didn't give them to me. I tested positive for them.

I knew I had intestinal worms because I did a cleanse a few weeks before I went to see her. I could see the dead worms in my poo, they looked like rice. Sick I know.

Most people have worms 90-some percent of the world does from food and water.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1046962
Australia
07/26/2010 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think they saw you coming... A fool and his money are soon parted, comes to mind s226
 Quoting: Seeker of Truth

This seems plausible.
How did they tell you to get rid of them?
][nfeRnaL

User ID: 784150
Puerto Rico
07/26/2010 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fluke worms have become common, and are deadly to the host. I know little about them but seem to morph through ingestion of the food chain to only cause issues to the end host. While it was almost not heard of here in USA, it has grown to be more of an issue. Seems to be coming from uncooked shellfish as original host. When the end host accepts the worm in, it morphs and lays eggs in the lungs. It creates holes in the linings, and again deadly if left untreated.
Theories: Misconceptions awaiting confirmation of incorrectness.
Everything is subject to continually changing variables, leaving nothing to remain as a constant.]D)one!!!!
:nfrnl1111:
snarkModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 817630
United States

Report Abusive Post
There is a one-time drug treatment...on Monsters inside me yesterday they profiled someone with lung-worms. Call a doctor...they can invade your spine and your brain and fuck you up royally.
T For Texas, T For Tennessee!

The virtue of courage is a prerequisite for the practice of all other virtues, because otherwise one is virtuous only when virtue has no cost. There are times when something needs to be done, and yet we know that if we step up and do this needful thing, we will pay a heavy personal price. -C.S. Lewis
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post

I have:

• PARASITES (heterakis, muellarius capillaris, haemoncus contortus, entamoeba hystolitica, diphyllobothrium latum, iodamoeba Williams, metastrongylinae)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2010 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want you to do your own research before you try this, but I bought some walnut oil in one of those little amber bottles from the natural food store to help clear up acne and some potential parasites. It really seems to work but it taste nasty! I've even given it to my son who is young and doesn't seem to have any side effects. I'm really hoping this works for you! If it does, it will be like a $4 fix! Keep me updated.
:0)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 286213

Thanks, will pick some up at the Sunflower market.
BRIEF AND TO THE POINT

United States
07/26/2010 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

We all pick up parasites on a daily basis...most people can fight them off, but if your immune system is weak they can cause problems...

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

when you rob Paul to give to Peter ... ... ... you will always get Peters support!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2010 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is a one-time drug treatment...on Monsters inside me yesterday they profiled someone with lung-worms. Call a doctor...they can invade your spine and your brain and fuck you up royally.
 Quoting: snark

~~~ faints~~~~ That is the scariest, most disturbing show I have ever seen.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2010 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
[nfeRnaL]
Fluke worms have become common, and are deadly to the host. I know little about them but seem to morph through ingestion of the food chain to only cause issues to the end host. While it was almost not heard of here in USA, it has grown to be more of an issue. Seems to be coming from uncooked shellfish as original host. When the end host accepts the worm in, it morphs and lays eggs in the lungs. It creates holes in the linings, and again deadly if left untreated.
 Quoting:

ACK!!! I'm telling my doc to test me for it! My real doctor.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 982683
United States
07/26/2010 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
First of all, consider the fact that he's conning you, because you didn't go to a doctor, and haven't really been tested.

If you do have all these parasites, don't pay the money to that douchebag, go online and order some herbs:

Elecampane
Wormwood/Artemesia absinthum
Lomatium
Black Walnut Extract
Burdock
and you must obtain Iceland Moss.
Oil of Oregano

Eat, literally eat fresh garlic, chop it up and eat it. It will burn like a sonofabitch, so get this shit and have a nice tall clean glass of water handy.

Ultimately the above remedy is for tuberculosis, but should work for you.

It won't cost you $300, but you will have to take a good amount of it every day for at least a week.

Be prepared to taste really bitter nasty herbs and drink a shit ton of water. But you have to do it everyday.

If you have kidney problems, do NOT take the above remedy.

The Wormwood/Absinth extract is the strongest of the above, it will make you feel a little funny, and drink plenty of water within a couple hours afterwords.

The Elecampane and Iceland Moss and Garlic will go to your lungs to help kill off and treat whatevers in there.

Schizandra Berry will also help detox, and go to your lungs.

The french used fresh garlic in the Middle Ages, but we're not talking about cooking with it here, you have to eat like at least one clove of fresh garlic maybe twice or three times a day.

It may mess with your bowels a little, but do you want to suffer and die, or just have the shits for a couple days?

You might also try clove, or nutmeg as well, and Colloidal Silver, but one only will not do the trick. You have to flood your system with nasty herbal chemicals which is essentially the whole idea, you have to kill the parasites, and then flush them, burdock, dandelion, and schizandra/schisandra will help flush it out.

Keep your water constantly handy for the taste and the effects of these herbs.
maryjaneshusband

User ID: 923145
United States
07/26/2010 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ur giving me that creepy feeling like bugs are crawling all over me.
I get my energy from my inner chi. I be in outer space, but I got inner peace. - Lupe
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2010 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
She told me to take a ton of garlic and even do a garlic or coffee enema.

I do have insurance and a pulmonolgist, but nothing is helping my asthma so I went to the nautropath. I know her and she is a wonderful one. She is not pulling my leg.

Like I said, I did do a parasite cleanse a few weeks ago and I did have worms in my poo that looked like rice.

Everyone has parasites from chicken, fish, beef and pets.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2010 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
First of all, consider the fact that he's conning you, because you didn't go to a doctor, and haven't really been tested.

If you do have all these parasites, don't pay the money to that douchebag, go online and order some herbs:

Elecampane
Wormwood/Artemesia absinthum
Lomatium
Black Walnut Extract
Burdock
and you must obtain Iceland Moss.
Oil of Oregano

Eat, literally eat fresh garlic, chop it up and eat it. It will burn like a sonofabitch, so get this shit and have a nice tall clean glass of water handy.

Ultimately the above remedy is for tuberculosis, but should work for you.

It won't cost you $300, but you will have to take a good amount of it every day for at least a week.

Be prepared to taste really bitter nasty herbs and drink a shit ton of water. But you have to do it everyday.

If you have kidney problems, do NOT take the above remedy.

The Wormwood/Absinth extract is the strongest of the above, it will make you feel a little funny, and drink plenty of water within a couple hours afterwords.

The Elecampane and Iceland Moss and Garlic will go to your lungs to help kill off and treat whatevers in there.

Schizandra Berry will also help detox, and go to your lungs.

The french used fresh garlic in the Middle Ages, but we're not talking about cooking with it here, you have to eat like at least one clove of fresh garlic maybe twice or three times a day.

It may mess with your bowels a little, but do you want to suffer and die, or just have the shits for a couple days?

You might also try clove, or nutmeg as well, and Colloidal Silver, but one only will not do the trick. You have to flood your system with nasty herbal chemicals which is essentially the whole idea, you have to kill the parasites, and then flush them, burdock, dandelion, and schizandra/schisandra will help flush it out.

Keep your water constantly handy for the taste and the effects of these herbs.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 982683

holy cow! Thank you for that information.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2010 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Naturopaths are all hoodwinkers, they charge less than fascist pharmanazis but they're still all con artists. No herbal remedy should cost 300 bucks. Buy in bulk.
BRIEF AND TO THE POINT

United States
07/26/2010 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: maryjaneshusband

...and inside you where they chew and bite on all your tissues and organs...nom nom nom

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1049223
United States
07/26/2010 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
ask this guy

Thread: Turds with holes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 729515
United States
07/26/2010 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
inhale an early bird.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 970668
United States
07/26/2010 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
this one's easy, i did it, but get ready for one hell of a ride, this is going to change the fuck out of your body, for the better, but it's dramatic and rough, you may lose sleep, it may hurt worse at first, you may not breath right until it is done, get ready

huff oregano oil

doesn't matter how really, use steamy watter with pur oregano oil dropped in, a few drop s at a time, put a towel over your head

do this for weeks

you will kill the buggers

anonstoner
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post

...and inside you where they chew and bite on all your tissues and organs...nom nom nom
 Quoting: BRIEF AND TO THE POINT

~~~ faints again~~~~~ =0)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 970668
United States
Report Abusive Post
you can use one of those hot water vaporizers too or a head shop vape would be very effective
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2010 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
this one's easy, i did it, but get ready for one hell of a ride, this is going to change the fuck out of your body, for the better, but it's dramatic and rough, you may lose sleep, it may hurt worse at first, you may not breath right until it is done, get ready

huff oregano oil

doesn't matter how really, use steamy watter with pur oregano oil dropped in, a few drop s at a time, put a towel over your head

do this for weeks

anonstoner
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 970668

I even have some here at the house. I took it for pnuemonia a few years ago. Yes it is strong! and Yes it clears out your lungs!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2010 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

huff oregano oil

do this for weeks

anonstoner
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 970668

If you do this, you may think you are going to die, its not pretty, I don't recommend it.

GLP