Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,052 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 905,595
Pageviews Today: 1,509,317Threads Today: 616Posts Today: 10,756
03:18 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

How do you get rif of Lung Worms in Humans?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 970668
United States
07/26/2010 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How do you get rif of Lung Worms in Humans?
everyone has something unless you purge regularly

everyone needs a good oregano oil detox once in a while

also liver detox, also easy use epsom salt and olive oil
me
User ID: 1049224
United Kingdom
07/26/2010 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please is this for real, where can I get information on this I honestly find this hard to beleive 1doh1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 943007
United States
07/26/2010 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is a one-time drug treatment...on Monsters inside me yesterday they profiled someone with lung-worms. Call a doctor...they can invade your spine and your brain and fuck you up royally.

~~~ faints~~~~ That is the scariest, most disturbing show I have ever seen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1040260

I think that you might be the next, shal we say, "host" on that show?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2010 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
you'd be surprised all the worms and parasites you have inside you

there's more foreign living organism living inside your body by weight than your body itself

it's normal but today we are plagued, absolutely plagued and it is a lack of understanding that causes it. Occasional maintenance does wonders against this.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1040260
United States
07/26/2010 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please is this for real, where can I get information on this I honestly find this hard to beleive 1doh1
 Quoting: me 1049224

Yes, it is for real and yes everybody has some kind of parasites from the food and water and household pets.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 900755
United States
07/26/2010 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just found out I have all kinds of parasites from going to a natureopath. Talk about expensive! It was $325 and I didn't get the meds for all the parasites I have yet.

One of them is lung worm. I've had severe asthma for 2 years. I think they are the cause.

Help! and Ewwwwww!
 Quoting: I have em 1040260

OP, if you aren't familiar with MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) I highly suggest you do a search on google, even here on GLP. You start off slow, increasing daily to a certain amount. This works on all parasites.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2010 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I also have bacteria from eating beef.

• BACTERIA (pyrogenium from beef)

Ack! I think I may become a vegatarian but you can even get parasites from fruits and veggies!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2010 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, if you aren't familiar with MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) I highly suggest you do a search on google, even here on GLP. You start off slow, increasing daily to a certain amount. This works on all parasites.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 900755

She did give me some minerals to put under my tounge.

Nutrients Arising Breakfast Lunch Dinner Evening
BETAINE HCL / HCL ACTIVATOR 2/1 2/1 2/1
ALLICIDIN 2 2 2

BALANCE MOTHER TINCTURE 10-12 DROPS UNDER TONGUE 2 X DAY
Y.E.S. MOTHER TINCTURE 16 DROPS IN WATER – SIP THROUGHOUT DAY, OR 4 DROPS UNDER TONGUE 4 X DAY
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2010 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Read this, it will help...

[link to www.cbsnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2010 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is ok too

[link to www.cbsnews.com]
fillantpre
User ID: 1044399
United States
07/26/2010 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just found out I have all kinds of parasites from going to a natureopath. Talk about expensive! It was $325 and I didn't get the meds for all the parasites I have yet.

One of them is lung worm. I've had severe asthma for 2 years. I think they are the cause.

Help! and Ewwwwww!
 Quoting: I have em 1040260

How the hell does a human being get lungworms? My feral cats get it around here from eating mice that have eaten those slimy slug things......

HAVE YOU BEEN EATING A GREAT DEAL OF MICE LATELY?

I can't even remember what the lung worm medication is now.......Albon?
I don't remember...........
fillantpre
United States
07/26/2010 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wormwood tincture,black Walnut Hull tincture and fresh ground cloves kill all parasites in the body...
 Quoting: BRIEF AND TO THE POINT

but not lungworms...........
fillantpre
United States
07/26/2010 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want you to do your own research before you try this, but I bought some walnut oil in one of those little amber bottles from the natural food store to help clear up acne and some potential parasites. It really seems to work but it taste nasty! I've even given it to my son who is young and doesn't seem to have any side effects. I'm really hoping this works for you! If it does, it will be like a $4 fix! Keep me updated.
:0)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 286213

not walnut............BLACK WALNUT HULL OIL......but it doesn't work on lungworms
fillantpre
United States
07/26/2010 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
[nfeRnaL]
Fluke worms have become common, and are deadly to the host. I know little about them but seem to morph through ingestion of the food chain to only cause issues to the end host. While it was almost not heard of here in USA, it has grown to be more of an issue. Seems to be coming from uncooked shellfish as original host. When the end host accepts the worm in, it morphs and lays eggs in the lungs. It creates holes in the linings, and again deadly if left untreated.
 Quoting:

fluke worms reside in the liver though this is lungworms
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1010412
United States
07/26/2010 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Help! and Ewwwwww!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 900755

+1 on the MMS.

For $25 you can't go wrong.

[link to www.oceanslab.org]
fillantpre
United States
07/26/2010 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
this one's easy, i did it, but get ready for one hell of a ride, this is going to change the fuck out of your body, for the better, but it's dramatic and rough, you may lose sleep, it may hurt worse at first, you may not breath right until it is done, get ready

huff oregano oil

doesn't matter how really, use steamy watter with pur oregano oil dropped in, a few drop s at a time, put a towel over your head

do this for weeks

you will kill the buggers

anonstoner

If you do this, you may think you are going to die, its not pretty, I don't recommend it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 982683

DO NOT HUFF OREGANO OIL ........Dear God, what shite advise.............you won't be able to breathe it is too strong.
][nfeRnaL

User ID: 784150
Puerto Rico
07/26/2010 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fluke worms have become common, and are deadly to the host. I know little about them but seem to morph through ingestion of the food chain to only cause issues to the end host. While it was almost not heard of here in USA, it has grown to be more of an issue. Seems to be coming from uncooked shellfish as original host. When the end host accepts the worm in, it morphs and lays eggs in the lungs. It creates holes in the linings, and again deadly if left untreated.

Quoting: M3

Quoting: fillantpre 1044399

!!WRONG!!

[link to animal.discovery.com]

The Parasite: Paragonimiasis is caused by Paragonimus westermani, or the lung fluke parasite. This parasitic worm is 0.3 to 0.5 inches long and is found in Japan, Korea, China, the Philippines and Indonesia. It has also been reported in parts of Africa and South America. Its life cycle begins when the eggs hatch into larvae and infect water snails. The larvae emerge from the snails and go on to infect freshwater crabs and crayfish.

When humans ingest undercooked crabs or crayfish that are harboring the lung fluke parasite, the worm makes its way to the lungs. There it produces small cysts with fibrous walls. These cysts rupture and the eggs of the worm, which are contained inside, are then coughed up. Some of the eggs are swallowed and then passed in the host's feces, which eventually end up back in the water. At this point, the life cycle starts over.

Last Edited by ][nƒ³RnªL on 07/26/2010 04:13 PM
Theories: Misconceptions awaiting confirmation of incorrectness.
Everything is subject to continually changing variables, leaving nothing to remain as a constant.]D)one!!!!
:nfrnl1111:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1043014
United States
07/26/2010 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Iam sure your Doctor has a wormer for you that is inexpesive,you need a feces floatation (spelling ).
yes I read that
United States
07/26/2010 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
[nfeRnaL]

!!WRONG!!

[link to animal.discovery.com]

The Parasite: Paragonimiasis is caused by Paragonimus westermani, or the lung fluke parasite. This parasitic worm is 0.3 to 0.5 inches long and is found in Japan, Korea, China, the Philippines and Indonesia. It has also been reported in parts of Africa and South America. Its life cycle begins when the eggs hatch into larvae and infect water snails. The larvae emerge from the snails and go on to infect freshwater crabs and crayfish.

When humans ingest undercooked crabs or crayfish that are harboring the lung fluke parasite, the worm makes its way to the lungs. There it produces small cysts with fibrous walls. These cysts rupture and the eggs of the worm, which are contained inside, are then coughed up. Some of the eggs are swallowed and then passed in the host's feces, which eventually end up back in the water. At this point, the life cycle starts over.
 Quoting:

I read that already.........but..........flukes are generally liver flukes........I can't believe this person has lungworms...........

ARE YOU COUGHING UP BLOOD? DO YOU HAVE TUBERCULOSIS LIKE SYMPTOMS?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 997
United States
07/26/2010 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some of these worm can reach lengths up to 30 feet and can crawl out at any time.

There's a video on YouTube of a 27 foot worm emerging from a woman's colon -- it actually drops down her pants leg and scares the shit out of everyone around her.

You probably have a couple that big.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 529006
United States
07/26/2010 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is gross.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 461622
United States
07/26/2010 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

I knew I had intestinal worms because I did a cleanse a few weeks before I went to see her. I could see the dead worms in my poo, they looked like rice. Sick I know.

I don't trust those so-called cleanses because I believe the stuff you see is given to you in the cleanse you are taking. There is no such thing as sludge or whatever pounds of waste you supposedly have in your colon.

If you ever see a colonoscopy video you see that the colon is nice and pink. Nothing sticking to it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1049442
United States
07/26/2010 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
MMS. $25 for a year's supply. Will get rid of your worms for sure. As well as just about anything else that ails you.
the supreme anti-oxidant. Fills cells with oxygen. Nothing that doesn't belong in you can live in them.

Investigate taking two-drops every hour (after the initial breaking in period).
Returner
User ID: 997
United States
07/26/2010 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
"If you ever see a colonoscopy video you see that the colon is nice and pink. Nothing sticking to it."

My colonoscopy video was directed by Tarantino -- blood everywhere, gunfights, more blood...
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/27/2010 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
MMS. $25 for a year's supply. Will get rid of your worms for sure. As well as just about anything else that ails you.
the supreme anti-oxidant. Fills cells with oxygen. Nothing that doesn't belong in you can live in them.

Investigate taking two-drops every hour (after the initial breaking in period).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1049442

I sure do appreciate seeing others suggesting MMS, as it truly IS a miracle supplement!

I'm pulling it out to combat poison ivy I got into, days ago, and on my eyelids, feels like in my eyes, since they are red and burning. I should have known better, I usually have to get shots, but I am going to go this route first, bathing in it,and internally.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/27/2010 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

She did give me some minerals to put under my tounge.

Nutrients Arising Breakfast Lunch Dinner Evening
BETAINE HCL / HCL ACTIVATOR 2/1 2/1 2/1
ALLICIDIN 2 2 2

BALANCE MOTHER TINCTURE 10-12 DROPS UNDER TONGUE 2 X DAY
Y.E.S. MOTHER TINCTURE 16 DROPS IN WATER – SIP THROUGHOUT DAY, OR 4 DROPS UNDER TONGUE 4 X DAY
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1040260

OP. MMS is totally different!
Please go to this link, and read about this protocol for worms, lung diseases, even lung cancer.
[link to www.mmsanswers.com]

The following snip is from the above link whereas someone was inquiring if MMS would work with worms diagnosed IN their spine. Please take note of his protocol.
I had some tests done, and I have three different giant tape worms. They are not in my intestine they are in my spine. I have been on the MMS now for one month. Do you think that the MMS will eventually kill them? Should I have it injected into my spine?

======

Yours is a special case so let me suggest a special technique use MMS mixed with DMSO, DMSO has been use by 100 of thousands of people no record of anybody being hurt and it penetrates everywhere in the body and it will carry the MMS with it. My suggestion is you start with a few drop of MMS and increase the drops slowly until you are around 10 continue to increase the MMS but begin taking DMSO first in 2 or 3 drops then go to 10 drops 15 drops, then to a tea spoon then to 2 tea spoons each time about 20 to 40 minutes after you take the MMS finally take up to 2 table spoons but don’t start off that way and keep that up for as long as it takes to kill those worms off. These is just a suggestion I am not a Dr. DMSO is a material much like kerasing but penetrates everything. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the MMS book or DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Anonymous
User ID: 750018
United States
07/27/2010 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
First of all, consider the fact that he's conning you, because you didn't go to a doctor, and haven't really been tested.

If you do have all these parasites, don't pay the money to that douchebag, go online and order some herbs:

Elecampane
Wormwood/Artemesia absinthum
Lomatium
Black Walnut Extract
Burdock
and you must obtain Iceland Moss.
Oil of Oregano

Eat, literally eat fresh garlic, chop it up and eat it. It will burn like a sonofabitch, so get this shit and have a nice tall clean glass of water handy.

Ultimately the above remedy is for tuberculosis, but should work for you.

It won't cost you $300, but you will have to take a good amount of it every day for at least a week.

Be prepared to taste really bitter nasty herbs and drink a shit ton of water. But you have to do it everyday.

If you have kidney problems, do NOT take the above remedy.

The Wormwood/Absinth extract is the strongest of the above, it will make you feel a little funny, and drink plenty of water within a couple hours afterwords.

The Elecampane and Iceland Moss and Garlic will go to your lungs to help kill off and treat whatevers in there.

Schizandra Berry will also help detox, and go to your lungs.

The french used fresh garlic in the Middle Ages, but we're not talking about cooking with it here, you have to eat like at least one clove of fresh garlic maybe twice or three times a day.

It may mess with your bowels a little, but do you want to suffer and die, or just have the shits for a couple days?

You might also try clove, or nutmeg as well, and Colloidal Silver, but one only will not do the trick. You have to flood your system with nasty herbal chemicals which is essentially the whole idea, you have to kill the parasites, and then flush them, burdock, dandelion, and schizandra/schisandra will help flush it out.

Keep your water constantly handy for the taste and the effects of these herbs.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 982683

Regarding eating the garlic and the other things that have a strong taste---it's not as bad if you mix the chopped up pieces with some butter and spread it on a cracker or piece of bread.
Anonymous
User ID: 750018
United States
07/27/2010 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
MMS does work!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 810468
United States
07/27/2010 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

I knew I had intestinal worms because I did a cleanse a few weeks before I went to see her. I could see the dead worms in my poo, they looked like rice. Sick I know.

I don't trust those so-called cleanses because I believe the stuff you see is given to you in the cleanse you are taking. There is no such thing as sludge or whatever pounds of waste you supposedly have in your colon.

If you ever see a colonoscopy video you see that the colon is nice and pink. Nothing sticking to it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 461622

What brand cleanse did you use? Just curious cuz it seemed to work. TIA
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1020360
United States
07/27/2010 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Stop eating raw crayfish!

Dangerous Lung Worms Found in People Who Eat Raw Crayfish
[link to www.sciencedaily.com]

GLP