Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,208 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 139,420
Pageviews Today: 235,766Threads Today: 81Posts Today: 1,142
02:23 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

How do you get rif of Lung Worms in Humans?

cz
User ID: 4377466
United States
10/06/2012 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How do you get rif of Lung Worms in Humans?
Ac yr funy when yr nt a jerk i wish it wr that ez thr never ending althou today im finaly seein some progress will see what hapen thru nite this is unbelievabl ive had it & they have to go im bringin out all the arsenal i can i will kill every last one &be done with this disease & i will be like bubble girl no dust , raw food, animals, sushi i may becom_e vegetarian still eat well done fish prb is eggs to come & theres like larve stages like 4 i cant believe god woild create these horific worms &other parasites to hurt animals &humans wait til i gey up thr
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21738912
United States
10/06/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
A natureopath gave you parasites? Can you elaborate on how exactly? Sorry for your problems.

What other parasites do you have and how did you get those?
 Quoting: Bluebird

I have:

• PARASITES (heterakis, muellarius capillaris, haemoncus contortus, entamoeba hystolitica, diphyllobothrium latum, iodamoeba Williams, metastrongylinae)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1040260

If this naturopath wasn't bsing you...

ivermectin ftw. It's relatively safe for humans even though generally more commonly acceptable to give to animals because human studies just take too damned long and it's about a decade away...Also, it kills adult parasites so repeat dosing is required normally to kill all the parasites....all this said, dosing can be a pita but if you present this info to a real doc and get some of the ivermectin stuff from a live feed store for real cheap, you should be able to cure most parasites, but I will break it down for each individual thing listed:

heterakis:
[link to www.medwelljournals.com]

Muellarius:
[link to www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

haemoncus contortus:
[link to www.sciencedirect.com]

entamoeba hystolitica:
[link to www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

diphyllobothrium latum:
Praziquantel is a more common med for this, at 10-25mg per dose
[link to apps.who.int]
but also ivermectin might work with repeated proper dosages.

iodamoeba butschlii (not "Williams" dude):
(it's non-pathological; no action is required...aka, you got scammed by the naturopath at least on this point)
[link to www.rch.org.au]

metastrongyloidea:
(this is the renowned lungworm. I suggest seeing a doc for this one because the wiki looks a bit nuts and hopefully the naturopath was just trying to drain your pocketbook because it looks like treatment requires steroids and we all know what's been going on in the states with the steroids. I don't want any steroid shots, do you? hell no, you say? Yeah, I wouldn't want to chance fungal meningitis from treatments of lungworm. good god, that would suck. I'll get on with it. Since it's in the lungs I'm not sure if ivermectin would work on it. In fact, I'm seeing mixed reviews on websites regarding animals getting treated with it a)
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Unless you are an animal or the naturopath lied, you need to stop screwing your cows and sucking cow d*ck and eating raw grass that cows pooped on. I seriously do not know how you got a couple of these and i'm changing my views. Ivermectin will help a bunch but not necessarily all of these, but unless you are a dog you should seek a therapist because this was nuts looking through all these things. smdh. omgwtfbbq.
ahhh
Light to Go

User ID: 8545334
United States
10/06/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Go to your local health food store. Buy virgin unrefined coconut oil. Two tablespoons per day at very least. Worms will vacate immediately, so will viruses, bacteria, parasites and any other foreign entity. Good luck for coconut. Light and Love to all seeking health.
Untroubled, Scornful, Outrageous-That is how Wisdom wants us to be!
White Genocide: 1900AD @ 35% - Today less than 8% of the earth's population
Sophia's Correction
cz
User ID: 17370553
United States
10/07/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ac who are you & what is your purpose how dare you say those rude gross remark you should be ashamed of yourself.the man sic &your kicken him down get of site cause your out of your mind if you think all these animal dropin eggs in soi/l homes your fucin nuts rher ez to inhale from dust&soil or go thru skin or ther on food &im sure their in the lake from sewer over flowin instead of argu. & makin fale acusations help someone your a fup person im sure if all soil was tested thet woud be tons of worms eggs from all the animal shit bird etc go to doggy beach or have a picnic. Your brain is warped all the text explain how there contracted dumb shit i think you just like to cause static for effect you must have no life go to therapy
cz
United States
10/07/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wel ac at least you post info just wash your mouth out didnt your mother teach you _ all these exotic bird pet you think they check them for worms & your fruit &vege some are grown in shit you cant see eggs their micro &you think people worm their animals i dout it 10r2x a year
cz
United States
10/07/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Foodgrade perox / borax /de dirt the rest med didnt get rid of like this stuf have antihistimine &inhaler at hand. stuf &die of is hard on lungs all info online for amount instrutions or in forum _i had bad lung asma react to coconut oil
cz
User ID: 20608064
United States
10/07/2012 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is a never ending battle woke up cough up tiny larve &tiny worm took ivermectin & febendazole again prb do theother stuf later it a full yime job fighting this you just cant have a normal life im get so unhopeful that this will ever end i cant live like
this all i csn do is continue treating. Or ill really be bad sic, mybe i will go to some new doc _ im exusted
cz
User ID: 20608064
United States
10/07/2012 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Going to take de dirt see what hapen perox/&borax hard on lung have to take alot of antihistimine &still have worms _ keep u posted
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24767242
Canada
10/07/2012 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Food grade diatomaceous earth maybe.
cz
User ID: 24017493
United States
10/07/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Drank 1 &1/2 tablespoon de dirt in water so feel ok read alot of good my lung cant take anymore harsh they start bleedin a lil from perox/borax coughin disease let ya know results supose to take at least 90 daysit dosent kill eggs
cz
User ID: 24017493
United States
10/07/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I read most cows have leukemia im not convince you cant get cancer from eatin animal esp with gmo there on screw up diet years ago i read thr vaccine shot had dna from monkey that cause cancer gene before 60s man has scrwed everythg up tb came from animals lot of disease people are fed up with gmo
cz
User ID: 24632614
United States
10/08/2012 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
De dirt is working god miricle just yellow blobs of disinegrated worm only place i saw alil less damage was in sinus so i rinsed my sinus with
Still havin to use inhaler and antihistimine for die off my lung are sore from everything god i wish i wd if done this beginning i wonder why they dont give this to people in africa with that elephant worm that so horible & sad -i did notice its not reccomended by any site where med cure are if this cure which it seem it will im gonna tell all & go to those fin sites even thes fup doc that didnt do shit chg $ &let me suffer except for inhaler i have to go thru bs to get should be sold like sudafed no theu want to rake you &gov.for lots $ well now i have faith hope i was rrdy to try anything even spoon a day of gas i had had it or just die thats how horible these worm are thank you who keep posting de dirt you saved my life &othets to come i wad.sfaid because i got a sinus infectipn usein de dirt in cats room the wet dry vac blew in face i did shake their beding to & drank rice milk with all these gum additive so not sure one or all caused me to lose smell so that why &i read silica dry powder will destroy lungs so becuz o was workin totaly &post abt.&readin site on i try de dirt what a relief. I can have a life & touch animal again il prb take it forever & help animals too esp feelin how they suffer top
arty uk

User ID: 24132397
United Kingdom
10/08/2012 05:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just found out I have all kinds of parasites from going to a natureopath. Talk about expensive! It was $325 and I didn't get the meds for all the parasites I have yet.

One of them is lung worm. I've had severe asthma for 2 years. I think they are the cause.

Help! and Ewwwwww!
 Quoting: I have em 1040260

Oxygen therapy.(in a chamber) around £10 ($6)a session and it works immediately. Google it.
cz
User ID: 25230222
United States
10/09/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well been on de dirt 2 days stil lhad worms comr up in lung i would think if dead. they wouldnt come up still yellow color so i have to give it more time it really dries skin lung makes me cough &use antihistimine alot make me very constipated _ive read it dosent work when wet sites say take with water so i dont know will see how long i can continue tired from all antihistimine this really sux i hate this life
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25197138
Australia
10/09/2012 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
ya know OP is a troll right?
cz
User ID: 25234359
United States
10/09/2012 06:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
De dirt not workin for me done i believe it has to be dry &it cause my lung to feel llike shit &still had lot worm travel up gonna do ginger tea garlic pineapl prune juice mybe borax /perox & get some more ivermectin this is unbelievebl fin over 5 ths. At least gas price are goin down hmmm lol.
cz
United States
10/09/2012 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Myb i thought de was workin cause i had febendazole &ivermectin in &still had takin so.me ? I will kill thes worm 1way or anthr
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1601336
United States
10/09/2012 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lucky Strikes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1049208

rockon
CE1

User ID: 25210452
United States
10/09/2012 06:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
I just found out I have all kinds of parasites from going to a natureopath. Talk about expensive! It was $325 and I didn't get the meds for all the parasites I have yet.

One of them is lung worm. I've had severe asthma for 2 years. I think they are the cause.

Help! and Ewwwwww!

Eat FRESH pumpkin seeds.

[link to www.ehow.com]
CE1

United States
10/09/2012 06:58 AM

Report Abusive Post

Help! and Ewwwwww!

Eat FRESH pumpkin seeds.

[link to www.ehow.com]
CE1

United States
10/09/2012 06:58 AM

Report Abusive Post

Help! and Ewwwwww!

Eat FRESH pumpkin seeds.

[link to www.ehow.com]
cz
United States
10/09/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I made a tea with raw ginger garlic pill camomile cayene peper &these frs are runin out just drank some i had some caster oil to so it slipery for th sobs it war now ! Ive had enuf!
cz
United States
10/09/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cig do keep lungworm out i tried chew tobaco swallowed it dnt work i used to smoke from 12to18. Il keep that 1 as last resort mt lungs r beat up
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24276793
United States
10/09/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
A natureopath gave you parasites? Can you elaborate on how exactly? Sorry for your problems.

What other parasites do you have and how did you get those?
 Quoting: Bluebird

I have:

• PARASITES (heterakis, muellarius capillaris, haemoncus contortus, entamoeba hystolitica, diphyllobothrium latum, iodamoeba Williams, metastrongylinae)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1040260

Troll much

Next time walk in hand them a thousand and walk out.
BEAUTIFUL LIFE
User ID: 24046300
United States
10/09/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Help! and Ewwwwww!

WOW> I AM SO DAMN SORRY< to hear that . BUT I believe that there are A LOT more people that have Parasites , and ARE just to damn scared to ASK>. Which I completely understand . it is a GROSS THOUGHT> BUT with that being said . OP . THE EARTH is full of natural remedies that eliminate them . and to help assist you . I suggest DR HULDA CLARKE. CURE FOR ALL Disease

if you do NOT MIND > GOING into more detail as to how you went about FINDING this out
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25236917
United States
10/09/2012 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Help! and Ewwwwww!

stop eating meat
freedomseeker
User ID: 18368707
United States
10/09/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
GSE(grapefruit seed extract) I works well to get rid of parasites in humans and animals. Its realitively inexpensive. I've used on many occasions between pets, myself and my children.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24046300
United States
10/09/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ur giving me that creepy feeling like bugs are crawling all over me.
 Quoting: maryjaneshusband

THEY ARE , and in you too
cz
User ID: 25304220
United States
10/10/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well tea kicked their ass plus caster oil & i put like vicks ointment on butt of course i had breathin allergy attact to everything they wr in my lunhs throat lil cm out rear to get out i guess they cdnt handle cayene ,garlic ginger etc i still will continue tea i have to get another inhaler seems to be workin but its torture il have to lay of vicks. Why cant they just die &get pooped out it horible procedure
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 1248699
United States
10/10/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Inhale a lung bird.
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.

GLP