Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,036 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 443,939
Pageviews Today: 768,438Threads Today: 374Posts Today: 5,400
08:54 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

How do you get rif of Lung Worms in Humans?

cz
User ID: 17150562
United States
10/12/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How do you get rif of Lung Worms in Humans?
Well found out hard way saline enema with chemical&vicks on bottom cause extrme alergy reation makes a exorsisom of these worm runin to lung&sinus maken me choke coughin them out this mornin & last mornin no more bottom stuff &have to be teal careful with tea herb or alergy mef inhalr whatever gets me goin cough for hours last few nites dont. Wna blow my lungs out. So doin liguid ivomec ( ivermetin) 1xaweek castr oil &prune juice maybe ginger garlic see how i do on that lookin into what they give bird & cats for thesr worm one site said praziquantel / lev /chloride. Have to find exact spelin.n lev.alot sites fot human say ivertmectin .2 said o may have to deal with this forever i dont know if thats true mk me very upset dont take predizone if its strongyloid cause larve migration &septic etc well i did gt rid of alot but it never ending even when you think its over was told by clinic with bs neg test there. O they can do ._im gonna go to a hosp ser if thing are any differant i dout it but il still need inhaler whatever i still have to keep # of worm down god what did i fin do to desrve this just stupid cleanin helpin someone & sic dog. Fk!!
cz
User ID: 17150562
United States
10/12/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Theres worm in frogs bird snail what the fk!!! Fish etc etc. Im amazed i made it this long althou i had a couple in my body &did gt pinwrm askid
cz
User ID: 2102645
United States
10/13/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Drinking1teaspoon borax in water this shit kill disenigrates these frs layin off herb to allergic i am doin a tablespoon of ivomec too ive had enuf of fin worms i cant live like this no more worm you all gna die ! Found a intresting website undetstanding anthelmintic it says to fast it will kill worm parasites

im gonna only fin borox eater &ivomec this is it!!!!!!
cz
User ID: 2102645
United States
10/13/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Borax spell error above
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23751949
United Kingdom
10/13/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Try a large animal vet they deal with this all the time.I think it may be ivomec they use.What it does to humans I do not know.
cz
User ID: 22121834
United States
10/14/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wnt out drinkin pinaple vodka kills alot wrms &also gt sic so got rid of alot im doin ivomec yea you have to get animal med cuz thez dr & lab dnt hlp you &thr full of shit i wd be dead if i dnt hlp myslf since may i wd of been so riddled wrm if i listened to thoz dumb fs &thy gv me predizone whic cause larve migration i refusef it after 1time i cd of gt septic _ galic &this borax seems to make these lil criters cm out bottom so i put garlic cap in bottom thz frs r gna die y
cz
User ID: 25684323
United States
10/16/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
O working completely im gonna fast longer only did 1 day had milk in coffe thou gonna do 3to 7 days &still take ivomec drink ground dry ginger in water &garlic caster oil cleases to let you know when cured
cz
User ID: 25404451
United States
10/18/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well i fasted 1day just water wasnt enuf _ im on almost 3 days &there comin out all days im goin to continue untill no more &see what hapen 3 weeks if any eggs i did drink a sugar free rockstar yesterday got them crazy comin out &dark black tea gets them too other than that just water spring i believe this is going to eliminate cure this & cleam all those poision med out too. &losing lbs not bad why didnt i do this before well afer reading understanding alemic site. I abr.alemic got fast idea & ive heard they do that with animals. Well god bless & heal il post exact day of fasting it takes when done
cz
User ID: 17604975
United States
10/26/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well i cant make it past 4 days the fastin does kill alot of parasites ive added garlic hot sauce lil honey organic when hungry drikin coffee & doin caster oil hard to fast past the 4 fays so im still gna try but today i decidef to go back to 35% food grade peroxide in glass water drink 3x aday i rinsed sinus rite away worm comin oute then i de
cided to fo enema too. omg worms came out!!!! Im grossed out in shock god hoe muc can a person endure well im sticken to this 90 day or teil g. one &fast as i can
cz
User ID: 17604975
United States
10/26/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well i cant make it past 4 days the fastin does kill alot of parasites ive added garlic hot sauce lil honey organic when hungry drikin coffee & doin caster oil hard to fast past the 4 fays so im still gna try but today i decidef to go back to 35% food grade peroxide in glass water drink 3x aday i rinsed sinus rite away worm comin oute then i de
cided to fo enema too. omg worms came out!!!! Im grossed out in shock god hoe muc can a person endure well im sticken to this 90 day or teil g. one &fast as i can
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14350080
United States
10/26/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
A natureopath gave you parasites? Can you elaborate on how exactly? Sorry for your problems.

What other parasites do you have and how did you get those?
 Quoting: Bluebird

I have:

• PARASITES (heterakis, muellarius capillaris, haemoncus contortus, entamoeba hystolitica, diphyllobothrium latum, iodamoeba Williams, metastrongylinae)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1040260

Who diagnosed you? Medical tests have to be ordered by a physician before a lab can do them. Are you sure that someone competent did your tests? Have you done a search of these organisms? Do you eat raw fish or shellfish?

Here is the search for lung worms:

[link to www.foxnews.com]

The are rare, only 40 cases before 2009. Found in crayfish in Missouri.

Diphyllobothrium latum:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Rarely found in North America. Do you travel a lot? Seems that you may have to go out of the country for treatment of this:

From wiki article:

The standard treatment for diphyllobothriasis, as well as many other tapeworm infections is a single dose of Praziquantel, 5–10 mg/kg PO once for both adults and children. An alternative treatment is Niclosamide, 2 g PO once for adults or 50 mg/kg PO once.[10] One should note that Praziquantel is not FDA approved for this indication and Niclosamide is not available for human use in the United States.[11

I think you need to see a real physican!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14350080
United States
10/26/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh drat, this is from 2010! CZ you are an idiot, go to a doctor!
cz
User ID: 18686051
United States
10/27/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
The most important thing is to clean out colon enema thats where most of worm.&eggs are a few drops of 35% food grade peroxide is best with water i used spring i should of be. en doin this from start im going to go for a colonic treatment they put like 15 gal water thru you &fasting. A few days here &there i hvnt beem able to go past 4 if all this disent work ill try praziquantel & levesole hydrochloride or fight wirh hosp. To fuckin treat it im so exusted phy&mentally & sometimes wish i would just die so this would end its hard to stay positive for so long -& havin so many mef *other let you down i cant believe how all those horse med sux i feel so bad for all the animal that have to suffer because of mans greed well at least i can help rhru my exp. I will continue to drink & sinus cleanse few drop perox & water i just want my normal life back this is hell !
cz
User ID: 26541979
United States
10/29/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cabbage marinated in vinagar kill parasites they run out die
cz
United States
10/29/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ive had 3 labs 5or 6 doc saw
worm they are full of shit tryin to say all test neg.&not worm ive had them comin out since may &fighten them with almost everything or i wd b dead i pressed emg. Say your not gonna do anything ! So they gave me a paper ro go th infectious diseasr i hsvent gone causr i really have lost faith in med & you have to wait all day with no ins.&then are they gonna treat or play more $games it the biggest scam rite up there with cancer only good i got was inhaler to be able to breath antibiotic & predizone which cause larve migration &to many disrasrs no thax i may go just for the hell of it to prove people they dont di shit it all abt $ & keepin population down its a travesty what mans done to this world human&aimals i took horse med dnt cure so jusy goes to show you scam & i did take 1 daypill thru it up 12hours took 2nd one same thing but i had in me for 24 didnt do shit
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
10/29/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
putin
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
cz
United States
10/29/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think i have threadworm strongyloid _ the last doc i saw wrote me praziquantel 500 mg opon my beg he didnt want too again tryin to say cause their stupid test are neg. The pharm only has 600mg like 60 0r 8 tab. Doc been gone but im gonna cal tomoro i did eat alot of maki roll & worked in dirt clean yard in fla ,& cleaned lots of dust from bird cat & dogs some were from farm seem the dust mary have caused this but there were some big ones in lung previous that almost kill me i couldnt breath can you send pic to this site cause i have unbelieveable ones
cz
United States
10/29/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I ment 6 pill
queenbee
User ID: 1562977
United States
10/29/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
don't have time to read the whole thread bu--calm down!
parasites have been a part of human living as long as there have been humans.
yes, use the gentle, traditional cures and bring yourself back to "balanced"
it is hard for us to understand, but even parasites have a place in our human world.
i'm not saying be complacent, i'm saying relax.
you may also want to work on your stomach acid (hcl) and on your flora balance (yogurt etc) to help ensure that you remain in balance in future.
cz
User ID: 16887139
United States
10/29/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im a mouth breather with allergy i breathed in dust with eggs cleanin house with birds cats dogs chicken farm animal prb thru skin too from cleanin yard in fla flora had o to do with it thx thou. This food grade perox 3 /4 drop in water in nose rinse enema & dtinkin is doin wonders & im eatin cabbage in vinagar too ginger garlic i also sleap in my partner bed with dog for years that was sic & died. Im ready to be in a bubble after this you can pet a animal and touch your mouth & injest eggs they use shit as fertilizer untreated parasites are everywear i put myself in many stupid situ. Now lookin back was a pig at sushi buffet i took lots risk &l alot of lesson well im still alive & mybe my purpose to help all human&animal watch food inc see what they put in vaccine most diseasrs are from animals & man stupidity greed
Kirk

User ID: 25384388
United States
10/29/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
why would you take a second rate cure from a hundred yesrs ago when we have Ivermectin?
Government is a body largely ungoverned.
cz
User ID: 26108389
United States
10/29/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I did ivomec many times helps get rid of larve but not gone still many worms did mebendazole. Mocidecttin plus. All have been weak bs o i did has cured +two 16 oz bottle of pyrantel _food grade perox has worked best you have to do enema nose &drink all mix with water.i have a scrip for prazi all thou it was in moxplus so it prb wont work ill try anythig almst i thought hard aby teaspoon gas day to chicken id prb explode or get camcer blow out organ al thou. sm of thes med as bad.personally thru my exp older med wete stronger this shit like fin cancer but i think im on rite track esp aftet seein what enema brings out. Omg !
cz
United States
10/29/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mybe i have some gmo fin worm monsanto made f that anything can die. I just hope i kill it before it kill me it been 6mth fite these frs & ive been sic for ayear almost ive had more than i can take it almost destoyed me in everyway i lost my pey the love of my life cant work cant have anythig normal i hate god for creating anything that could make one human or animal suffer like this wait till i get up there & i dont care if its because of mans doing it f ed up ! Only if i had power ...... Well i think im get better gonna party for halown myb b a worm lol
cz
United States
10/29/2012 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
It funy how so mny hv sd go to doc &i did mny times & thy did o _that sic
I dnt trust in any1 but myslf. Knw one knw till their in this situ how fup things are. For god sake wake up we allow this fin bs to go on they banned freakin apricot seeds & vit b17 &mu hung a herb for allergys so they can sell lab made sudafed & gmo food there messin with everythig on this planet trees animal air water there not done til the world and everone in it is destroyed very sad. & the poor animals god where are you ok i said my peace _ trust in your own body & hopefully god will save us all hope faith prayer i guess that somethig to believe in this hell
cz
User ID: 18615910
United States
10/29/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
And u anonomous coward dont call me a idiot if i listen to doc with there bs lab s that were done at hosp.&did o like they said to do when i got fin worm comin out almost evetywr id be dead it not my fault non of these med they make dont work & this is the 1st time i evet delt with this i did have pin worm as kid & my mom got med & gone i dont knw mybe they were stronger than ya think its ascam like i said why treat something 1 time when they can make you sicer &keep collectin
cz
User ID: 26668646
United States
10/30/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
A .c. where are you tell me do they have good lab in canada & doc cuz they sux here _ive decided im done with all the bs waste of my time ill continue treatin myself myb even get otc inhaler i really have o patience & faith in any of them it fin twilite zone i feel my perox 3way workin. Im get stronger ill b a force to reckon with get a job not lookin forwrd to winter tho myb me & worms go to cali lol well have to vote on label for gmo no wonder sic fake food & president id like to run i start with med ass. What a joke. O i heard there a cancer cure it a tree in amazon a tribe never gets cancer it call graviola a vitamin company sell it of course med make to much off cancer to use it there lots that kill cancer most worm killers anyway hapy halowen
cz
User ID: 3107498
United States
11/03/2012 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Im using 2 to 3 drop of bleach plain unscented in like 140 z of spring water it k ill all the new lil worm that started comin in lungs i had to use inhaler &drink pure plain spring water later im going to do enema & sonus tomorrow way more powerful than peroxide i think bleach is gonna kill them. Just have to make sure to use rite mix of water & drink plain later for residue keep you posted i found it lookin at mms cure & in emg water situ they say to use bleach
cz
User ID: 18596750
United States
11/07/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Organic apple cider vinegar is cure o has worked like it! Drink 3tbl 3xday /mix with distilled water rinse sinus & do enema gonna do for 90 day to make sure i got every egg larve worm /then i will still drink & do sinus & enema when needed the die is hard so have inhaler antihistimine &decongestant the more enema the less travel to lungs ginger& pineapple 100%still good for lung kill parasites cancer blood cells etc. Cabbage is great too anyway in vinegar raw or cooked well this is my final answer _there is a fugus like mushroom or smthg that kill these worm too im tryin to look into find well god bless hapy &health on all
cz
User ID: 3647408
United States
11/08/2012 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I get lil headache &cough alergy from acv i read it could be sulfur as i get from wine dilute with more water helps & alergy med inhaler. _im going to alternate with food grade peroxide35%few drops in water not on same day ad acv die off isnt ez i long for the day i dont see anymore worm & get on with a life it ruins every thing & consums all your time energy exusted i guess im lucky i still have lungs enema enema pain in ass lol this is a full time job just get thru days of this
zachmckenzie
User ID: 27114952
United States
11/08/2012 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have had ASCARIS, a parasite of the lungs and sinuses. They are a bitch to get rid of. I tried everything. Going to the doctor only got me ridiculed, called crazy, and one hell of a bill. Home remedies were a complete waste of time. Finally got an ER doc to prescribe me VERMOX. I took it 3 times total, every 5 weeks. I have been fine ever since.

GLP